Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adventures of Scott and Ezra

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 37]

301Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 13 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:45 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott listened to her, and he bit his lip nervously. He knew that him going off meant more time with Tatum, but it also meant that her father could die. "I think I'd like to gain his trust. Maybe I should rent a suit," he said. If he looked good then that might bump up her father's liking for him. He would do anything to make him like him more. If he got to hang out with Tatum more, it would all be worth it. Sage walked up to her porch with him, and she bit her lip nervously as he walked her up to the door. What now? She was thankful when he spoke, because she sure had no idea what to say. "Yeah, I hope we can too. I had a really great time," she said, and she looked up as he started to lean in. She started to panic at first. What should she do? How do you even kiss someone? She just closed her eyes and went with it. She kissed him softly, loving every moment.

302Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 13 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:53 pm

wills

wills

Tatum sighed as she considered it. Maybe he had a good point. Maybe her father would accept Scott more if he were dressed up nice. "If that's what you want to do. I could go with you to help pick one out for you," she agreed with a half smile. She knew Scott wanted to have her father warm up to him, and maybe he could. She sure did hope that he could. Ezra smiled under the kiss and placed his hands lightly on her waist. He finally pulled away after a few moments and smiled down at her. "I will see you soon," he whispered, giving her a quick hug goodbye. "Bye Sage," he whispered before he pulled away. He couldn't believe he had done it. He had kissed Sage! He waved and headed off to his car.

303Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 13 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:21 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott smiled, and he nodded in agreement with her. "Yeah, that sounds amazing! Let's do it," he said, and he soon came to her house. He stopped a little bit before, and he kissed her softly. "I can have your dad seeing this," he said jokingly, and he kissed her once more before pulling into view of the house and pulling into the driveway. He got out and opened her door for her, and he even helped her out before he went on to the door and knocked. "I had a really good time tonight, even if I did yelp," he said with a smirk. Sage smiled, and she blushed. She managed to wave at him before she had to go inside, but she knew she looked way too giddy to not be suspicious. But who wouldn't be giddy after kissing Ezra Stilinski!

304Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 13 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:35 pm

wills

wills

Tatum smiled lightly at that and nodded once. "Good. I might even look for something. I might even talk everyone else into dressing up. The only one who probably won't listen to me is Toby," she said with an eye roll. She kissed him back and giggled at his comment. "Yeah, you probably would have a lot to worry about then," she joked before she kissed him once more. Following him to the front door, she couldn't help but laugh at his comment. "Scream, it was a scream," she interjected. She was glad to see that her father wasn't outside waiting for her, but he was obviously waiting up for her because the door opened almost instantly. "Scott," her father said flatly. Ezra couldn't believe it. He was bouncing with excitement the whole ride home. He walked in to find a note table to the fridge. Work called in, was all it said. His father's work had been calling in a lot lately.

305Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 13 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:11 am

squid.

squid.

Scott laughed a bit as he listened to her, and he smiled. "That's okay. I mean, I want to do everything to let him know that his dinner means everything to me. If it goes wrong, my life is over," he said, and he bit his lip. He needed to be able to see Tatum more than just in school. he looked up when the door opened, and he acted as if her father hadn't been so displeased to see him. "Hello, Mr. Handcock. It's good to see you again," he said with a polite smile. Sage walked in her room, and she tried her best to contain a scream, but she couldn't help it. She kissed Ezra! The Ezra! The one she had had a crush on since almost third grade. She never thought it would happen.

306Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 13 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:43 am

wills

wills

Tatum rolled her eyes and hugged him tightly. "Your life isn't over. Just your life with me would be over," she whispered sheepishly before she shrugged. She turned to her father and offered him a wide smile. "Hey daddy," she said before she gave him a quick hug. Her father gave Scott a scrutinizing look before he muttered, "Yeah, you too Scott. Tatum, head on to your room." When Tatum was about to protest, her father pointed to the stairs. "Now," he grumbled, and she huffed and headed off to her room.
Meanwhile. The room was dimly lit; a wicked smile crossed her face. "So the plan is in motion?" she asked, clasping her hands together. "Yes, Ms. Young," was the response. She smirked lightly at that and leaned forward. "Good. Here," she said, scooting two vacation tickets across her desk. "Put that in front of the Kenway's doors. We have to be sure that they aren't home that night," she said icily. The door opened, revealing Xander. Xander grumbled, "This kid is so annoying. Why did you set me to watch on Ezra. Why couldn't I watch Scott?" Caroline slammed her fist down on her desk. "Because I said so. He's your kid after all," she said with a small smirk. "Now out. Both of you. And bring the new recruit in. Now."

307Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 13 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:23 am

squid.

squid.

Scott bit his lip nervously when he sent Tatum to her room rather quickly. Did he need to have a word with him? He scratched the back of his head nervously, and he looked up at him. "So, are we still on for dinner, sir?" he asked. Hopefully he wouldn't yell at him and tell him to get off his property. That sounded like something he would do. Hopefully he was starting to like him. At leat he wasn't one of those guys that came in and called him by his first name.

308Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 13 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:32 am

wills

wills

Her father fixed Scott with a hard look. "I guess so," he began slowly. His eyes narrowed slightly, and he waited a moment before he finally spoke. "I will be keeping an eye on you, boy. Just because you think you can hang around my daughter doesn't mean I trust you," he continued before he sighed. "She seems to really like you, for whatever reason," he grumbled. He hated to even admit it. Scott was definitely not one of his favorite people.

309Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 13 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:40 am

squid.

squid.

{do you want to just ts to the dinner xD

310Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 13 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:26 am

wills

wills

{ sure that works for me.

311Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 13 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:59 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott looked at himself in the mirror, and he closed his eyes, taking in a deep breath. Hopefully he didn't look too dressed up, but then again, he was wearing a suit. How much more dressed up could he get? He looked at the time. He needed to be punctual if he was going to make her dad happy. He ran down the stairs, and he hugged his mother tightly. "I'm going to that dinner tonight. I should be back, but it's going to me late. Do I look okay?" he asked her, and Riley smiled, fixing his bowtie a little bit. "There, picture perfect," she said before hugging him again. "Ugh, my little boy is growing up. Next thing I know you are going to be looking like this but going to prom." She glanced over at her husband, and she smiled softly. Scott rolled his eyes at his mother's words, and he hugged her back before turning to his father. "Do you think I can get him to like me?" he asked.

312Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 13 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:10 pm

wills

wills

Dominic was tired. No, tired didn't quite fit the bill. He was exhausted. He hadn't let Riley or Scott know that. His job was more work than he had ever anticipated. It was long hours building houses and standing at dangerous angles. He was trying to be the old Dominic everyone knew and sometimes hated. But he just wasn't himself. "You are my son. Of course you can get him to like you. If not, then I can just punch him again," he said with a chuckle. He knew he couldn't do that; it just wouldn't be smart. Not for him or for Scott. Especially since the man was twice Dominic's size.

313Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 13 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:36 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott smiled at his father's words, and he hugged him tightly. Before he pulled away, he whispered in his ear,"Go easy on yourself tonight. Mom needs you." He could tell his father was hiding the fact that he was tired and needed sleep. He waved to them and smiled. "I'll see you guys tonight! Get in your bed early!" he called jokingly before he went on into his car. He drove for a bit before he finally reached her house. This was it. He parked in the drive way but didn't get out for a moment. He looked into the mirror of his car, checking his hair which he had done. Did it still look okay? He bit his lip before taking a deep breath and going to the porch, knocking on the door.

314Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 13 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:47 pm

wills

wills

Tatum was making finishing touches to her makeup. She turned to Toby, who she forced to help her get ready and tell her what looked good. She even forced him to dress up a bit in khakis and a collared shirt. "How do I look, Tobes?" she asked, scrutinizing her simple black dress with a cut out back. "You look fine, sis," her brother said for the tenth time that night. He was focused in on his phone. When the knock sounded, she began to freak out. "I am not ready. Toby, dad can't answer it," she said, her eyes widening. Toby chuckled and said, "I got this. I got this." She wasn't sure it was a good idea for Toby to answer either. Only two years separated them, but she could swear he was five years old. Toby headed down the stairs and answered the door. "So you are the famous Scott. I swear, you are all I hear abot twenty-four, seven. Tatum needs new friends," he said with a smirk.

315Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 13 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:03 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott was of course expecting her father to answer the door, but he was surprised to see a mini, and rather scrawny, version of her father. He couldn't help but chuckle at his words. "Yeah, she probably does need new friends, but she's stuck with us. I am guessing that you are Toby. It's good to finally meet you. She's spoke a lot about you," he said, and he couldn't help but glance at the stairs, waiting to see when she would come down. She would probably be the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. He was also looking the best he could at the hallways to check and see if her father was there, watching him.

316Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 13 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:11 pm

wills

wills

"It's good to meet you too," Toby said with a smirk. "But just so you now," he continued in a whisper to Scott, "dad is like this with everyone." He would have said more, possibly to embarrass Tatum. But then Tatum was heading down the stairs with a half smile. She ran to them when she saw Scott and threw her arms around him. "Hey!" she whispered, but she could feel her father watching them closely. "Gosh, okay. I'm out of here," Toby muttered before he headed into the kitchen to help with setting the table. "Oh grow up! You are fifteen!" Tatum called after him before she took Scott's hand to lead him in. Her father didn't waste time to speak, "Scott." He gave him a hard look. At least he wasn't shirtless.

317Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 13 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:33 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott smiled lightly at his words. Well, it was good to know that he wasn't like that with just him, but he had to admit him, it made him a bit jealou to know that she had been with other guys. It was stupid, but it happened. He smiled brightly at Tatum, and for a moment he was lost for words. "You look amazing. Wait, no, perfect," he said, and he followed her in. She was stunning to say the least. Of course her father had to come in right after he stepped in the door. He smiled and offered him his hand. "Mr. Hancock, it's great to see you again," he said.

318Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 13 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:43 pm

wills

wills

Tatum blushes slightly and dropped her gaze down to her feet. "Thanks, Scott. You look pretty hot yourself," she murmured. Scott did clean up well, and if this didn't appeal to her father, she didn't know what would. Her father was still cautious around Scott but sighed and shook his hand. "Yeah," he muttered after a moment, "you too Scott. You two can take a seat and wait for dinner. Marcus should be coming soon." Tatum perked up at that. "He's actually coming?" she asked in shock. She hadn't talked to her older brother in years, much less seen him. She grinned and grabbed Scott's hand to lead him to the kitchen. "You may as well meet my mom," Tatum commented.

319Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 13 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:32 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott couldn't help but smile at him when he seemed to sort of accept him. So he was getting somewhere. "Thank you, sir. If there is anything I can help with, just tell me. I'll be happy to help," he said, and he gave he an odd look at the mention of this Marcus guy. Who was that? A grandparent? An uncle? He stayed silent as he followed her into the kitchen, and he smiled lightly. "So, is your mom going to like me better than your dad does?" he asked with a small laugh, and he took her hand, poking his head into the kitchen.

320Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 13 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:12 pm

wills

wills

Tatum giggled and rolled her eyes at him. She was still giddy about getting to see her other brother, and that he could meet Scott as well. He would always tell her that he always wanted her to be happy with some great guy. Her mom was still working on supper, and it was evident she was trying hard to make this dinner worthwhile. "So this is Scott," she commented, looking up to smile at the two of them. Tatum was surprised when her mother dropped what she was doing to hug Scott. "Tatum has told me so much about you. She underrated you. You've got a good one, Tatum," she murmured as she grinned at the two of them.

321Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 13 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:35 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott was a bit surprised when she hugged him, but he hugged her back. "It's nice to finally meet you, Mrs. Hancock," he said. He blushed at her words, and he looked down at the ground. "Oh, thanks. I appreciate it," he said, and he looked down at Tatum with a smile. "If anything, I think I'm the lucky one to be honest," he said shyly, still looking at the ground with his hands behind his back. "You have an amazing daughter, you know. She's beautiful, smart, and strong," he said, and he looked up at her mother.

322Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 13 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:43 am

wills

wills

Tatum smiled slightly at Scott's words and shook her head. She honestly didn't know why her father didn't like him. Besides the fact he showed up shirtless, he was a good guy. She didn't understand why he didn't trust her. Her mother smiled lightly at that and said, "You are a good kid." She then moved to finish up cooking. "Dinner should be ready in a few minutes," she continued, sending them a small smile. Tatum nodded and took Scott's hand in hers. "Well she seems to like you," she stated with a grin, at least her mother accepted him.

323Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 13 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:00 am

squid.

squid.

Scott smiled at her, and he blushed. "Thank you, ma'am," he said before he followed Tatum out. "Yeah, at least she likes me. And you brother seems to tolerate me. I think think he likes us hugging," he said with a chuckle. Maybe the other guy would like him too. Speaking of him, who was he? "So who is this Marcus guy your dad was talking about?" he asked. The fact that it would be her older brother didn't even register in his mind. He was thinking of something completely different, but if it was her older brother, he might be in trouble if he didn't like him.

324Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 13 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:20 am

wills

wills

Tatum laughed and shook her head. "Toby is still a little immature. He still flirts with girls by annoying the crap out of them," she replied with a shake of her hear. Her brother was an odd character. When Scott brought up Marcus, a slow smile crept onto her face. "You remember the other brother I was talking about? The one who moved out and disappeared on us? That's him," she explained, sending a smile up at him. "He is a bit more like my dad looks wise but he is nice...well he used to be," she stated, trying to, unsuccessfully, soothe any worries he may have. Then, there was a knock on the door.

325Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 13 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:32 am

squid.

squid.

Scott chuckled when he heard about her brother. "Serious? I was flirting like a pro when I was like five. I bet I could give him lessons," he said, and he leaned back as he listened to her talk about her older brother. "So that's him. Well, I really hope he likes me," he said, an he glanced over at the door when it knocked. That could only be him. He bit his lip nervously and stepped out of the way. "Go ahead," he said with a small smile. Hopefully her brother wasn't as buff as her father was. Maybe he was his size.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next