Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adventures of Scott and Ezra

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 37 of 37]

901 Re: Random Ideas on Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:11 pm

Scott smiled, and he couldn't help but chuckle when he heard Ezra. "Well at least we know how to make him happy," he said, and he followed her out to the kitchen. He wrapped an arm around Tatum and smiled to himself. "Happy birthday," he said, and he kissed her cheek before going off. He started cutting the cake, and he gave a rather large piece to Ezra. "Is this enough, buddy?" he asked with a smile. It was a wonder that General Hancock even let him go, but he was more than happy. He got to actually see Tatum once more.

View user profile

902 Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra on Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:17 pm

Tatum giggled at Scott's comment and shook her head with a light smirk. "Just mention sweets," she agreed with a light laugh. She smiled when he said happy birthday again and have him another small hug. "Thanks, Scott," she murmured. Ezra grinned when Scott handed him a piece of cake and just nodded happily. "Thanks pal," he stated, patting him on the back before going off to eat the cake. Tatum smirked and shook her head. "It is a wonder he is so skinny," she murmured before she opened the ice cream up as well.

View user profile

903 Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra on Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:26 pm

Scott chuckled, and he soon have everyone a piece of cake while Tatum ave them ice cream. Soon everyone had everything, and he sat down beside Ezra. "You guys are amazing, you know that," he said with a smile, and he hugged them tightly. He took a bite of the cake, and his eyes widened. "This is amazing! You guys did an awesome job," he said with a small smile, and Riley shrugged. "Thank you, Scott, but it really isn't much. Mrs. Hancock did most of the work anyway."

View user profile

904 Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra on Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:32 pm

Tatum took a seat beside Scott and took a bite of the cake. It really was good. "Thank you mom, and Mrs. Kenway," she whispered, smiling over at the both of them. "You two did a great job," she continued as she took another bite. She laughed when she noticed Ezra was already finished and at least half of the cake was on his face. "He will be bouncing off the walls in a few minutes," she said, laughing softly. Mrs. Hancock shook her head and said, "You helped out a lot. You didn't have to do anything if you hadn't wanted to."

View user profile

905 Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra on Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:40 pm

Scott couldn't help but laugh when he saw Ezra. "Hey Ez, you sort of got cake...everywhere," he said, and he smiled at his friend. So times he wondered about his friend. He was so...different. But maybe that's why they were the dynamic duo. Riley smiled lightly, and she shrugged. "I wanted to. Tatum is such a sweet girl," she said with a smile, and Scott nodded in agreement. "Yes she is."

View user profile

906 Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra on Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:44 pm

Ezra rose his brows and stood. "Yeah, I'm not surprised," he said with a chuckle. He headed into the kitchen to grab a few napkins. He began to try to wipe off the cake he had gotten on himself. Tatum sheepishly grinned and rested her head against Scott's shoulder. "Thanks," she whispered with a smile over at Riley. "You guys are all amazing."

View user profile

907 Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra on Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:17 pm

Scott looked over at her, and he smiled. Riley smiled, and she shook her head. "Well thank you, Tatum. It means a lot," she said, and she took Dominic's hand. Scott smiled to himself, and he kissed he softly. "I love you, Tatum. I can't describe how lucky I am to have you guys as my friends." He hugged Ezra tightly and smiled.

View user profile

908 Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra on Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:30 pm

Tatum sent a smile Riley's way and nodded lightly, shrugging sheepishly. "Don't mention it," she replied before she glanced over at Scott. "I love you too, Scott," she whispered, leaning over to kiss his cheek. She rested her head against Scott's shoulder and glanced at Ezra, who was half hugging Scott, whilst snapping a picture. "And so it begins," she murmured.

View user profile

909 Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra on Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:00 pm

Scott looked down at her, and he hugged her tightly. "You're the best," he said, and he gave her a small smile. He gave Ezra an odd look when he pulled out the camera, and he was sure I got in the picture. "Are you making a scrapbook Ez? Can I help make them?" he asked, and Riley gave him a look. "What is wrong with you? When I asked you to when you were little you said it looked boring," she said, and Scott laughed, rubbing the back of his neck. "Well that was when I was little."

View user profile

910 Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra on Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:07 pm

Ezra rose his brows and put the camera off to the side. "Oh, no. No. Well, I wasn't planning on it. It is something I am just dabbling it. Just a hobby," he replied with a sheepish shrug. "I think I will just stick to technology. I wouldn't be good at the artsy stuff," he continued, shrugging. He would probably end up gluing his eye shut. Tatum arched a brow as she listened to everyone. She couldn't help but smile slightly. "Come on, tell him Ez. You will have to eventually," she pressed. Ezra fixed her with a hard stare. "Not until he gets home for good tater tot."

View user profile

911 Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra on Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:16 pm

Scott watched the two speak, and he rose a brow at Tatum's words. "Tell me what?" he asked, and he looked over at Ezra. "Come on, Ez Man, tell me. Why are you taking all these pictures all of a sudden?" he asked him. He was starting to get really curious as to what they were talking about. He bit his lip nervously. "I want to know. I you aren't scrapbooking, what are you doing?"

View user profile

912 Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra on Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:20 pm

Tatum sent Ezra a look and smirked lightly. "Yeah, Ez man," she pressed. Ezra glared and muttered, "It is supposed to be a surprise. A welcome home gift." He shrugged and leaned back on the couch. "That's all I am telling you," he continued, rolling his eyes. Tatum sighed and shook her head. "I still think you should tell him but whatever Ezra," she murmured.

View user profile

913 Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra on Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:39 pm

Scott have them both odd looks, and he rolled his eyes. "Alright, fine. I will find out myself," he said with a smirk, and he ruffled his friend's hair. "I am getting very curious. Ezra, you have some of the best surprises, should I be scared?" he asked with a laugh, and he smiled before looking over at Tatum. "Should I be worried?"

View user profile

914 Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra on Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:00 pm

Ezra chuckled and shook his head. "No, it is supposed to be a good thing," he stated. He couldn't help but roll his eyes when he turned to Tatum to ask again. Tatum smiled and stated, "No. I've even helped. I was the one who supervised most of the pictures. He is doing the tedious work." She cracked a smile and leaned back. "It gives me something to do, so I agreed to help him."

View user profile

915 Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra on Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:27 pm

Scott smiled as he listened to them, and he have them an odd look. "Alright. I am very curious. I can't wait to see what you two are doing," he said, and he kissed Tatum's head before smiling. "You two are honestly the best. I'm not sure what I would do without you," he said, and he pulled both of his friends into a tight hug.

View user profile

916 Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra on Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:38 pm

Tatum smiled lightly up at him and kissed his cheek before she returned the hug. "You will see eventually," she murmured, half smiling over at him. At his next comment, she just grinned lightly, and she glanced over at Ezra who was smirking. "Let's face it, without me, there would be no tater tot," he joked, nudging Scott.

View user profile

917 Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra on Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:51 pm

Scott rolled his eyes at Ezra's words, but he nodded in agreement after a few moments. "In some odd way, that is true," he chuckled, and he smiled at his friend before leaning back in his chair. "So, what else have you guys been doing withou me?" he asked then curiously.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum