Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adventures of Scott and Ezra

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 37]

601Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 25 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:05 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott sighed, and he took her hand, rushing to his car. He opened the door and sighed to himself. He opened the car door for her before getting in and quickly starting it. Sage smiled at him, and she snuggled into him, kissing him softly. "I love you so much," she whispered. Apollo narrowed his eyes at him, and he glared as he pushed him against the wall. Oh how he hated him. He couldn't help but smirk slightly as he heard him. "Really? It's not like you can make me or anything. I can be with her if I want to, and you can't do anything to stop it," he said bitterly, and he pushed him away. He took one glance at Willow, hoping that she didn't hate him too much. After all, he didn't start it. Dayton threw the first punch.

602Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 25 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:46 pm

wills

wills

Tatum hopped inside and forced a small smile over at him. If she was freaking out, so was he. They just needed to calm down and everything would be all right, right? She hoped so; she would rather not have both of her parents hate Scott. "Scott, everything's going to be okay," she said uncertainly, reaching out to place a hand on his shoulder. Ezra cracked a smile and reached over to hold her hand in his. Had he really been about to hurt her before? The thought seemed implausible now. "I love you too." Dayton scowled at that; he wasn't afraid to basically kill the kid. Actually, he almost wanted too. Maybe he was more like his psychotic family than he had thought. "You won't be going anywhere near her, not so long as I have something to say about it," he snapped. When Apollo pushed him away, he was about to head for him to hit him again, Willow stepped in his way. "Dayton, just stop!"

603Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 25 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:06 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott was of course panicking the whole time. He looked over at Tatum when she spoke, and he gave her a small smile. Sometimes he didn't see how she could be so optimistic all the time. "Yeah, you're right. Everything will be okay. I'm sure that we can explain everything," he said, and he closed his eyes. Sage held him close, and she ran her hand up and down his chest. "Ezra, why are you so amazing? What did I ever do to get someone like you?" she asked him, and she held his hand. She wondered why she was able to be with him. Apollo narrowed his eyes at him, and he was getting ready to punch him, but then he heard Willow. He sighed, and he looked down at Willow. "Can I talk to you in private for a moment?" he asked him.

604Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 25 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:22 pm

wills

wills

Tatum managed a smile at that and gave his hand a small squeeze. "Yeah, maybe you are right," she agreed, but she wasn't so sure. Things could go terribly wrong, and she wasn't sure what she could do to stop it. When they reached her house, she wasn't sure what she should be expecting until she saw her mother outside, waiting up for her. Ezra rolled his eyes and shook his head at her comment. He lightly placed a hand on her cheek and whispered, "Sage, you are the amazing one. I am just....a silly, goofy guy who likes to...eat candy and play video games." He honestly didn't think he was that special. Willow forced herself to stand her ground, and Dayton said a line of profanity under his breath before Tyson came up to drag him away. Willow turned her attention to Apollo when he spoke and lead the way into his bedroom. "What is it?" she muttered once the door was shut.

605Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 25 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:38 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott sighed as he parked his car in the driveway. Of course her mother was waiting for her outside the house. He got out, and he opened Tatum's door. "Mrs. Hancock, I am so sorry for any inconvenience that I caused you, but I can assure you that your daughter is perfectly fine. If there is anything I can do to make it up to you, just say the words and I will. I am so sorry," he said. Sage looked into his eyes, and she shook her head. "But Ezra, that is what makes you amazing and special. You are like no other boy I have ever met, and I love that about you," she said. Apollo ran a hand through his hair, and he bit his lip. "I am so sorry for everything. I really didn't mean for a fight to break out, but I just couldn't stop it, okay. If I could do anything to take everything back, I would. Maybe I was wrong to believe in second changes."

606Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 25 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:51 pm

wills

wills

Tatum bit her bottom lip as she glanced at her mother. She was scowling at her; although skipping was bad, it couldn't possibly be a death sentence, could it? Her mother frowned at Scott and muttered, "So you were the one with the big idea to have her skip school, huh?" Tatum quickly went to defend Scott. "Mom, it wasn't his fault. It is a long story that I would rather not explain." Ezra chuckled and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "I wouldn't say that makes me amazing," he replied with a shake of his head. He was hardly amazing. Willow let out a huff and sat down on the edge of his bed. Even though her hangover seemed to have went away, all of this had just brought another headache. "It was inevitable. Dayton would have found out one way or another," she murmured, shaking her head. Dayton had his ways. "Maybe I should have just stayed in here, but I thought most of the crisis could be avoided if I just went ahead and went with them."

607Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 25 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:25 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott sighed, and he quickly shook his head. "Mrs. Hancock, I can assure you that I would never skip school. This was an emergency, and it's a long story, and you will probably think we are insane if you hear us," he said, and he looked over at Tatum. This was going to be hard to explain. Sage blushed as he tucked her hair behind her ear, and she smiled at him. "I think it makes you pretty amazing," she said, and she kissed him softly. She placed her hand on his cheek and started to her hand through his hair. Apollo shook his head, and he closed his eyes. "No, it's all my fault, okay. I should have watched you better," he said, and he looked into her eyes. "I should have just left you alone," he said, and he bit his lip nervously. He was such a horrible friend.

608Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 25 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:35 pm

wills

wills

Her mother's frown only grew as Scott spoke. "Then why did you skip?" she insisted. Tatum sighed and shook her head; her mother wouldn't believe them, and even if she did, she would probably be on board with keeping her away from Scott. This was all just one big mess that she had wanted to avoid. "Mom, it was just an emergency, okay?" she insisted, hoping she would just let it go. Ezra chuckled and reached out to take her hand. "I honestly wonder how you could think that," he replied, sighing. "I still think you are the amazing one....," he whispered, then paused. "I am sorry...about what had happened. Even though I don't remember it." Willow shook her head and shifted from foot to foot. "Look. It's fine, okay?" she muttered, then glanced towards the door. "I better go before Dayton does anymore damage," she muttered and headed for the door. She cracked it open and glanced back at him. "And for the record, yeah, it was my first kiss."

609Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 25 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:46 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott sighed, and he ran a hand through his hair. "I know you don't trust me, but please, you have to just trust me on this one, and if you don't trust me, then trust Tatum. You will think we are insane if we tell you why we really skipped. It was an emergency as in life or death," he said. Sage shook her head, and she held his hand, giving him a small smile. "It's okay. I know that you had no control. You are still the Ezra that I know and love," she said. Apollo bit his lip as he watched her, and he stayed silent until he heard her last words. he quickly grabbed her hand, and he looked at the ground shyly. "Would you...maybe...be up for it again?" he asked her.

610Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 25 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:11 pm

wills

wills

Her mother hesitated; she didn't know what to do or say. Who to trust or who not to trust. Finally, she muttered, "Fine, but you know her father won't be happy about it once he finds out." Tatum let out a long sigh. She knew her mother had a point. Once her father knew what had happened, he was going to be angry. Ezra sighed and shook his head. "I still don't feel good about it," he answered, sighing as he glanced away. He felt like he had been responsible even if he had no control over it. He wished he could have stopped it. Willow hesitated when he asked the question. She gave it some thought before she reached up and placed a hand behind his neck. She slowly pressed her lips to his.

611Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 25 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:28 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott sighed in relief when she said that she would rust them, and he hugged her tightly. "Thank you," he said, but he quickly pulled away. "I-I'm sorry. That was uncalled for. I, uh, should probably be getting back to my house. My mom probably needs me. You should come back over sometime, Tatum. You seemed to make her really happy," he said with a small smile, and he hugged Tatum after a moment. Sage looked into his eyes, and she sighed to herself. "Stop blaming yourself. None of this is your fault," she said, and she kissed him. Apollo was a bit shocked when she kissed him, but he pulled her place and placed his hands on her waist. He kissed her back and smiled under the kiss. He wasn't expecting that, but he loved it.

612Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 25 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:47 pm

wills

wills

Tatum's mother just stiffly hugged him back. She was shocked by the hug. She shook her head at his apology and sighed softly. "It's fine," she assured him. Tatum returned the hug and smiled lightly up at Scott. "I will be sure to. She is really nice. It is a shame I didn't get to meet your father. Apparently you two are really close," she said with a small laugh. She reached up and kissed him softly. "I'll see you soon." Ezra smiled ever so slightly over at her. Sage made him beyond happy. "I know, I just feel as if it is. At least I didn't hurt you," he said with a long sigh. He would feel lost without her. "Truthfully....how bad was I?" he asked, frowning slightly. He was scared he had scared them all too much. Willow cracked the tiniest smile under the kiss. Since she didn't remember the first one, she would just scratch it and actually call it her first one. Her happiness ended quickly, however. There was a creek of a door and a voice. "Wills, we need to-" But Dayton froze in the middle of his words.

613Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 25 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:25 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott smiled down at Tatum, and he kissed her back. "I'm sure you will meet him soon. He's just like me, just older," he said with a laugh, and he kissed her once more before he waved and got in his car. He hated to leave her, but there wasn't much else he could do. He blew her a kiss before he left. Sage sighed as he continued on, but she would humor him for the time being. "You were pretty bad. You scared me a lot, but I am just glad to have you back, Ezra. I'm really proud of you though. You were able to overpower it," she said. Apollo smiled as he kissed her more. He knew from that moment on that he would need more, but he just wasn't sure if he was going to be able to be with her? He would have to sneak through Dayton and Tyson. The end would all be worth it though. He continued to kiss her, but then the door opened, and he heard a voice. The last voice he wanted to hear in fact. He looked over at him, and his eyes widened in shock.

614Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 25 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:44 pm

wills

wills

Ezra dropped his gaze to the ground. He was as bad as he was hoping that he wasn't. He wished he hadn't scared her so much; she didn't deserve to be so scared. "I am sorry," he murmured. He paused at her last comment and tilted his head to the side. "I did?" he asked. He had been able to overpower it? How? Willow tensed and glanced at Dayton like a deer in the headlights. Dayton scowled and muttered, "You two were....kissing?" It was a rhetorical question, but Willow scoffed anyway. "Me? Kiss...kiss him? Pfft...no...no...he had a piece of fuzz....on his lips," she said, but Dayton glared. He probably would have went after Apollo again, if Tyson hadn't stopped him. "Dayton...just let it go. Let's get her out of here."

615Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 25 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:11 pm

squid.

squid.

Sage shook her head, and she held his hand the whole time. "It's okay, Ezra. You don't have to apologize," she said, and she closed her eyes, relaxing a bit. When she heard him, she nodded and opened her eyes. "Yeah. You were able to stop yourself from doing anything worse," she said, and she looked into his eyes. Ezra was stronger than he thought he was. Apollo bit his lip nervously, and he nodded in agreement with Willow. "Yeah, I would never kiss her. She's totally not my type," he said, and he looked over at Willow. "Yeah, uh, you should go. I'll see you later," he said. Behind her back, he handed her a piece of paper with his number on it.

616Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 25 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:24 pm

wills

wills

"I feel as if I should, still," Ezra mumbled, shaking his head. It was partially his fault. He shouldn't have tripped and fallen that one night. He should have been smart about the whole thing, and, well, he hadn't been. "I am glad I did then," he whispered, letting out a hesitant breath. It would have been worse if he had truly hurt her. Willow stuffed the piece of paper in her pocket and headed for the door. She glanced over her shoulder at Apollo and muttered, "Bye Davenport." She scurried after Dayton and Tyson. "Wills, you are a horrible liar," Dayton muttered. "That's because I am just so pure of heart," she retorted, which only made Dayton scoff and nod for her to get into the car.

617Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 25 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:34 pm

squid.

squid.

Sage looked at him, and she sighed. "Ezra, everything is okay," she said, and she kissed him lightly. She hated to see him worry over everything. She kissed him lightly, and she placed her hand on his side. "Ezra, what do you plan on doing after we graduate?" she asked him. Apollo couldn't help but smile at her words, and he waved before she left. She was just so perfect. For some reason, memories came flooding back to Scott. He was thinking of the night, and all he could remember was Caroline. His eyes widened as he remembered her words. She had some something along the lines of "Call for Logan." Logan just happened to be the name of Ezra's father, and it would only make sense that he was there. How would he have gotten to the ambulance so fast? He grabbed his phone and called Dayton. "Meet me at my house. I think I found something."

618Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 25 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:43 pm

wills

wills

Ezra hesitated at her question. He pondered that thought for a moment before he said, "Well, I do plan on going to college. Maybe major in technology or something. I know I could run off and go to some fancy shamancy school like my parents want me to, but..." He trailed and rubbed the back of his neck. "I can't leave my best friend behind, you know?" Dayton was attempting not to be too upset about the whole situation, but he was disappointed in Willow all the same. His anger was momentarily put on halt when his phone began to ring. After he answered it, he didn't even have time to say anything. "All right," he muttered in response before making a sharp turn to head toward Scott's house. "Guys, we are making a detour."

619Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 25 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:56 pm

squid.

squid.

Sage smiled as she listened to him, and she nodded. "Yeah, I understand that. Maybe we can go to the same collage. I am planning on going the more literature route. I'm not really sure of all the details yet though. What do you think I would be good at?" she asked him as she rested her head on his chest and looked up at the ceiling. Scott rushed as fast as he could to his house. He soon arrived, and he rushed in, going up the living room. His mother had seemed to move from the living room to her and his father's room to watch some of the old videos of him. He sighed as he paced around.

620Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 25 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:05 pm

wills

wills

Ezra nodded and half smiled at that. "Yeah, maybe we could," he agreed, reaching out and lacing their fingers together. At her question, he only took a moment to consider. "Well you are really good at poetry. Or I think you are, since you never actually let me read it," he said with a chuckle as he kissed her forehead. Dayton came to a screeching halt in Scott's driveway and killed the engine. "Stay in the car you two," he muttered before he got out. But lo and behold, he heard two other doors shut after his. "You two don't listen very well," he grumbled before he made his way to the door and knocked.

621Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 25 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:10 pm

squid.

squid.

Sage blushed at his words, and she looked up at him. "I don't let you read it because it isn't good. I like to write it, but I am not good at it. There is a big difference," she said, and she sighed before finally giving in. "But I guess if you really want to read it then you can," she said. Scott jumped up when he heard the knock, and he quickly opened the door. "Come on," he said, and he sat down on the couch. "Long story short, I think Logan Stilinski is working for Caroline," he said.

622Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 25 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:17 pm

wills

wills

Ezra rolled his eyes and muttered, "I bet that isn't true. Why would you do it so much if it weren't actually good? That would be like...me playing video games but being terrible at them, which I'm not." He grinned when she agreed to letting him read them. "Good, because I do," he stated. Dayton plopped down on the couch, and Tyson and Willow just sat down beside him. "Hold on, hold on, hold on," he said, holding a hand up. "Why would you think that Logan is working for Caroline?" he asked, furrowing his brows. The name still felt like acid in his mouth to that day. He couldn't believe that he was related to the woman. "I mean, I probably only met the guy once, but he seems.....strict but level headed."

623Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 25 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:36 am

squid.

squid.

Sage rolled her eyes, and she looked up at him. "I don't know what I am thinking letting you read them, but I don't think I can go back on my word now," she said, and she bit her lip nervously. She was still really insecure about her writing. "Just promise me you won't laugh, okay," she said. Scott sighed, and he ran a hand through his hair. "Before Caroline shot me, she said something about someone named Logan. It seemed like she was making someone get him. He could have possibly been the one to inject Ezra with the tracker jacker venom, and he was there when we were being loaded into the ambulance. I mean, how did he get there that fast? It couldn't have been long. I mean, it's not exactly real proof, but it is something to look at, and it makes more sense to say that Logan isn't really Ezra's dad."

624Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 25 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:26 am

wills

wills

Ezra rose his brows and rolled his eyes at her request. "Me? Laugh at you? Not possible," he stated, leaning over to kiss her softly. "Even if they really are bad, I would never make fun of you for it, Sage." He kissed her forehead and took her hand in his. Dayton furrowed his brows as Scott explained. It did seem to add up, and Caroline was very manipulative. "And how are you going to convince Ezra this? Who is even his real father?" he muttered. Willow spoke up then. "Wouldn't it make most sense, Day, if Xander was Ezra's dad too?"

625Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 25 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:45 am

squid.

squid.

Sage smiled up at Ezra as he spoke, and she hugged him tightly. "Thanks, Ezra. You're the best, really," she said, and she kissed him softly. She honestly had no idea what she would do without him. "I hope you know that no one has ever read them before." Scott sighed, and he closed his eyes for a moment. "I want to leave Ezra out of it as much as I can," he said. His friend had been through enough, and he was sure he didn't want to relive the night. He sure didn't, but he was going to. He looked up at Willow's suggestion. "What makes you say that?" he asked her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 37  Next