Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adventures of Scott and Ezra

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 37]

726Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 30 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:38 pm

wills

wills

Keith nodded as he brought up his family. "Yeah, I read a lot about the Kenways," he began, rubbing his chin thoughtfully. "A perk to being a home schooled kid is that we learn more than what they teach at public school, or at least, that is what I have gathered compared to what other people tell me they have learned," he replied with a shrug. Scott's next comment made him shrug sheepishly. Most of the other soldiers knew about the cuff, but it had gained Keith some popularity. He wasn't normally an outgoing person, and he was actually extremely socially awkward before he was drafted. He had shifted quite a bit because of the draft. He shook his head at Scott's question. "I've tried every way you could imagine. It detects metal, so it starts beeping. So I can't unscrew it. It is too tight to fit over my hand. And I tried to smash it with a rock, but...it is pure metal itself. So far, I am the only person who has one. They even gave me a lie detector test to make sure I wasn't a spy," he said with a scoff.

727Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 30 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:25 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott nodded as he listened to him, and he sighed softly. He would have to make sure that he didn't cry to run away. He glanced down at the time, and he bit his lip. "Looks like we have to get going if we don't want to make General Hancock even more mad," he said, and got up, putting his tray away. Maybe things wouldn't be too bad. He could only hope that Mr. Hancock would warm up to him and not hate him so much. He just want sure what to do. After putting his tray up, he got up and started to walk over to the training place. When he got there. He looked down at his time, and he sighed to himself. Hopefully being five minutes early would give him some sort of brownie points. He deserved something. "Anything I can do to help you set up, General Hancock?" he asked, standing tall.

728Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 30 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:39 pm

wills

wills

General Hancock had already finished with most of the setting up. He was attempting to write a letter to his family. It was rare he was able to send anything to them. He wished he hadn't had to leave them so soon after Toby's death. He looked up when he heard Scott and folded the piece of paper he was writing on. He gave him a hard look and stood. "No, Cadet, I think everything is fine," he muttered. He stuffed the paper in his pocket and sighed as he noticed Keith coming up as well. "Not now, Cadet Longwood," he muttered. Keith rolled his eyes and muttered, "I didn't even do anything yet." The general then gave him a hard look. "Oh, but I know you will."

729Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 30 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:28 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott watched him for a moment, and he bit his lip, trying to hold back a smart remark. He needed to keep his sarcasm to a minimum if he could. He didn't need her father hating him anymore. "Just tell me if you need anything," he said, and he gave him a small smile. "I'm still up for fixing your bike if you are. Free labor," he said. He didn't really realize how hot it was until he was forced to go outside, and it didn't help but they were wearing a uniform. Did they honest expect them to work out in the hot sun while wearing that? There had to be at least three people pass out.

730Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 30 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:34 pm

wills

wills

General Hancock leaned back against the table and frowned ever so slightly at Scott. When he brought up the bike again, he couldn't help but snort. "I don't think you should be worried about that right now," he muttered, giving him a hard look. "When you are out in the real war, you need to focus on survival, not what is going on at home, or impressing me. You are here to train," he muttered, crossing his arms over his chest. The cadets were starting to file in. "Cadet Kenway, get a move on. It's time for you to build some muscle."

731Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 30 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:43 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott couldn't hold himself back this time. He was getting on his last nerves. "Well I'm sorry, but I can't help that you constant hate for me is all that I can think about. I'm sorry I'm constantly thinking of how you are never going to let me be with Tatum," he said before he stalked away. Oh how he hated him. He really could be a jerk to someone. He sighed, and he ran a hand through his hair. Build up some muscle? He already had muscle. He worked out almost every day, and he was playing football in the fall and track in the spring. Why would anyone think he needed more? He didn't want to be a bodybuilder.

732Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 30 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:41 am

wills

wills

General Hancock glared after Scott when he walked away. "Hope you have fun running with Cadet Longwood after practice!" he snapped after him before he grabbed a gun and moved to where they would be practicing first. "Cadets," he snapped as they came over. "We will be working with guns today. Your target does not move, so keep in mind, even if you hit the target while it is still, that does not mean you will hit it while it is moving. So, don't get cocky," he muttered before he passed out the guns. "And don't get trigger happy either, these aren't real guns. So if you try to hurt someone, it will merely sting them. Not kill them."

733Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 30 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:09 am

squid.

squid.

Scott sent him a glare of his own while he was walking away. He probably didn't realize it, but he looked just like his father while doing it. He was told that a lot. He grabbed one of the station, and he looked down at the gun. He had only fired them a few times, and they sure weren't with his father. He wanted him to stay away from the war. He closed his eyes as he tried to remember what he could. He grabbed some of the pellets that were substitutes for bullets, and he placed them in. After making sure that everything was good. He aimed the gun and fired. It was an okay shot. He almost hit it, but he still missed.

734Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 30 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:04 pm

wills

wills

General Hancock had a close eye on Scott; if looks could kill, Scott would more than likely already be dead. He wouldn't sending him into war. When it came to his daughter's safety, he was not going to trust any guy. Keith was standing beside him, aiming his own gun at his target. "I feel a bit bad for you. That girl of yours, is she worth it?" he inquired, nodding toward General Hancock. The guy terrified him. He pointed the gun at the target and pulled the trigger, hitting shy of the target.

735Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 30 Empty Re: Adventure of Scott and Ezra Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:24 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott looked over at Keith when he spoke, and he nodded. "She's more than worth it. It might be bad, but I've been thinking about really having a future with her. I might have to wait a bit. Her father will just have to deal with it. We could even elope. I mean, I've never really been the romantic type, but Tatum....she changed everything for me. She's so sweet and smart," he said, and he smiled to himself as he thought of her. "I promised her I would come back alive, and that's just what I'm going to do," he said, and he fired once more. He managed to chip the target this time.

736Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 30 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:39 pm

wills

wills

Keith nodded as he thought that over and frowned to himself as he thought it over. "You really think you can do it? Make it back to her?" he asked, raising his brows. He pointed his gun at the target and pulled the trigger. He hit one of the many rings. He was getting closer to the bullseye, but he was playing it safe. He actually knew just what he was doing when it came to shooting, not that he would let anyone know. That wasn't his job. "I've never been in love."

737Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 30 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:01 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott thought about him question, and he closed his eyes. "Honestly? I don't think so, but that doesn't mean I won't try. She worth everything. Every drop of blood and sweat. Every curse that her father throws at me. Everything. I'd go across the world for her," he said, and he fired once more, but he didn't get any closer to the target. "I never though I would fall in love either. When I first met her, I was trying to impress her, and I fell off a bar stool. She even tried to set me up with another date and it went horrible," he said, and he glanced at the ground as he thought about it. "I couldn't seem to get a girl before. I don't see how I got so lucky."

738Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 30 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:15 pm

wills

wills

"So you really love her, huh?" Keith inquired, sparing a glance over at Scott. The cuff was beginning to feel heavy on his wrist. His grip tightened on the gun, and he shifted the gun just a bit to be sure that he would only chip off the edge of the target. He cursed; he was a good actor. "I can never seem to get this right," he muttered under his breath. It was a lie. He knew just the right angle, just the right point. Shooting was easy for him. As he described what happened, he nodded slowly and commented, "I guess whatever you did worked."

739Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 30 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:27 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott nodded, and he smiled to himself. "Yeah, I love you," he said, he glanced over at him when he spoke, and he bit his lip. "I wish I could help, but I really don't know how to shoot either," he said, and he looked over at him once more before firing. It of corse barely hit the target, and he sighed to himself. At this rate, he was going to get killed if he tries to go out into battle. "That's the thing. I don't think I did anything," he said.

740Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 30 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:48 pm

wills

wills

Keith nodded and pointed the gun a little closer to get a better shot. He pulled the trigger, and he hit a little farther on the target. He feigned shock. "Well that's a one and a million," he commented, before he shook his head and glanced over at him. "Well that's a miracle in itself," he commented. He glanced up as General Hancock came over. "To get a better trajectory, you must look in the angle of your arm and squint. Don't overthink it," he muttered to them.

741Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 30 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:16 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott watched him for a moment, and he bit his lip. At least he was doing better than him. He shot once more, but he didn't get any closer to hitting the target. He looked over at General Hancock when he came over. He had to admit, he was pretty surprised. "Thank you," he said, and he paused for a moment, trying to focus. He took his advice before pulling the trigger. He was surprised when he saw that he had actually gotten closer to the bullseye than before.

742Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 30 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:56 am

wills

wills

Keith arched a brow. Even though he already knew what to do, he took the advice. He still shouldn't hit the bullseye regardless. This was not his job. General Hancock watched them both closely before nodding in approval. "Keep it up. It will only get harder from here," he stated before heading on to check up on how the other cadets were doing. Keith watched as he walked away before raising his brows. "Did someone put sugar in his coffee this morning?"

743Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 30 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:30 am

squid.

squid.

Scott watched him for a moment, and he looked over at Keith when he spoke. "I'm not sure, but I like the change," he said with a laugh, and fired once more, getting even closer to the center. "Maybe you can sneak some sugar in tomorrow," he said with a laugh, and he glanced back at General Hancock. Something was up with him, and he was going to find out what it was. It wasn't like him at all to act like this.

744Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 30 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:30 am

wills

wills

Keith chuckled and smirked ever so slightly. "I think I could do it. I am one to pull pranks...a lot," he said with a smirk. He fired off a couple more rounds, being careful to be sure they would hit where they needed to. It wasn't long after until General Hancock called out, "All right, Cadets, it is lunch time!" Keith relaxed his arms and rolled his shoulders to ease the ache. "I'm going to head on out. I have to stop by the cabin before I head on to lunch," he informed Scott before putting his gun away and heading off. Once he reached the cabin, he pressed a small button on his cuff. "I've done what you've asked me to. Now pay up," he snapped. "Oh, you poor poor soul. You haven't done what I've asked yet. Not until that Kenway boy is gone," the voice snapped back. "At least give me initiative to keep going. I don't remember anything!" he said through gritted teeth. There was a long pause before the voice replied. "Your real name is...."

745Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 30 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:05 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott gave him a small smile when he heard him, and he smiled. "I might skip lunch. I've got something to do," he said. He went on to his own little bed, and he pulled out the letters that he had for his parents and Tatum and Ezra. He had the one for his parents finished, but he revised it a bit, telling them about Tatum's dad and Keith. He glanced down at the letter for Tatum and Ezra.
Dear Tatum and Ezra,
Sadly, I think I am going to have to keep my letters to both of you on one letter. It's hard to write four, so I am writing two instead. I wanted you guys to know that I'm okay. We started training today. Turns out, Tatum, your dad is my General. I have a feeling I am going to be doing lots of laps and pushups, but that's okay. I also learned that I can't shoot a gun, and I have pretty bad aim, but it could be worse. The food is pretty bad, but I still have that stash of food you guys gave me. I can't thank you enough for it. Any, I probably should get going. I'm not sure when this will be sent to you, but the date should be on here. Hopefully it will come soon. I can't wait to see you guys again. I love you, Tatum. Keep being smart, Ez.
Sincerely,
Scott Kenway
Scott smiled down at the letter, and he placed it in an envelope and gave it to some of the people that sent out the mail. He wished that he could talk with them more.

746Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 30 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:14 pm

wills

wills

There was no answer. The cuff lost signal the moment she was about to piece back his memories. Or maybe she disconnected intentionally. Either way, she fabricated a story for him so that he would be able to play the part. Still, he remembered nothing. He woke up in a cell one day. The only things he knew were A) his hair had been dyed, red of all colors and b) he felt weak. He desperately spoke into the cuff. "Naomi, Naomi please!" he pleaded. While in camp, he was forced to call her by her first name. Apparently Scott knew her; he couldn't place why. Sighing, he gave up and went off to find Scott. It didn't take too long. "So what did you have to do?" he asked, coming up beside him.

747Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 30 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:56 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott looked over when he saw Keith, and he smiled lightly. "Just finishing up some letters. Sent them in as quickly as I could," he said, and he looked over at him. "What about you?" he asked, and he looked down at the time. "I think we have just enough time to eat if we do it quickly," he said, and he started to go to the lunchroom. Even though he hated the food, he was still hungry, and he needed to eat something. He just wished that he could talk to Tatum more.

748Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 30 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:05 pm

wills

wills

"Oh no...I, uh, am not allowed to send letters. Lost that privilege when I got this," Keith indicated, lifting his wrist to show the cuff. He dropped his arm back by his side as he followed along Scott. He always found it hard to keep up with people. He was shorter than most of the soldiers, and he had been at the camp for about two weeks, and he still hadn't gained much muscle. He didn't even know his true age; but even with the dyed hair, he sure as hell knew he didn't look eighteen. But he could shoot. He knew what he was doing. It is what she had trained him for. To get his mind off of the task Caroline wanted him to complete, he nodded to Scott's arm as he picked up a tray. "That tattoo. What is that all about?"

749Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 30 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:22 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott listened to him, and he bit his lip. "I could send some for you. They would never know it was from you," he aid. He really wanted to help out this guy. When he asked about the tattoo, he smiled. "My dad took me to go get one a little bit ago. I saw it, and I guess I just kind of had this connection. I mean, I want to be just like my dad, and he was a soldier in the war. It sort of looked like something he would get, so I got it. My mom wasn't too happy about it when I first got it though," he said with a laugh, and he grabbed his tray and got some food. "I like it though."

750Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 30 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:30 pm

wills

wills

Keith rose his brows at his offer. "I might consider it," he said uncertainly. Who would he actually be sending mail to? Caroline was the only person he knew, besides all of her henchmen that is. Maybe he could dig some more information out of him. As he explained the tattoo, he nodded and glanced down at it. "It looks cool," he agreed with a chuckle. He took his tray of food and headed over to a table. "So your dad was in the war?" he asked, thinking about what he had mentioned of his father.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next