Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adventures of Scott and Ezra

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 37]

526Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 22 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:43 pm

wills

wills

Ezra mulled that over before he said, "Maybe. It should be a good thing I know what I am doing." He lead the way around the house and pried Scott's door open. It was normally unlocked for a sneaky Ezra. "All right, I will get in, and then pull you two in," he said. He easily reached the rim of the opening and pulled himself in. Being tall had its perks, and its faults. He tumbled inside and fell flat on his back. "I'm okay," he grunted before he stood and leaned forward to first pull Tatum in. He then turned to Sage once Tatum was in. "Your turn." Willow couldn't stop the eyeroll. "I was named after a geeky film series. I guess it fits, but I would rather have a nickname with actually meaning. I mean, your name is pretty cool," she replied with a shrug. "So why are you here....standing outside Maria's hospital room?"

527Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 22 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:24 pm

squid.

squid.

Sage was a bit nervous about going up, and she grabbed him tightly, and she soon came tumbling in. "See, this is why I can't sneak out to places," she said, and she look up at him, taking his hand. "Is Scott going to be up here soon?" she asked nervously, still worried about the whole thing. Apollo rolled his eyes, and he pushed her playfully. "I happened to be a fan of those "geeky films" when I was younger, so don't dis them," he said. When she asked him why he was there, he bit his lip nervously. "My mom wanted me to visit her before the worst sort of happened. So, why exactly are you here?" he asked her, but then he realized how he spoke. "Sorry, that sounded mean. Um, let me figure out a better way to say that."

528Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 22 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:41 pm

wills

wills

Ezra hesitated at that. It was odd Scott hadn't come up. Was he in trouble? "I don't know. Give him a few minutes," he replied finally as he planted himself on his bed as he normally would. He could easily make himself at home at Scott's house. But Tatum didn't seem so keen on waiting. "Maybe I should go check on him...," she said uncertainly. Willow rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. "So you admit about it being geeky," she said with a smirk. "If I remember correctly, I'm supposed to be the nerd," she continued. Many people didn't know how dedicated she was to it, even Tyson had been convinced it was all just a phase. She rose her brows at his question and stated, "Do I not have a right to visit Maria? I mean, she has taught me everything I know about chemistry." She stifled a scoff and sighed. "Don't worry about it. She is just like...family to me," she whispered, glancing away. She never really wanted to show how much it hurt her to know she was going to lose Maria.

529Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 22 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:17 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott came up a few moments later, and he bit his lip. "Sorry it took a while guy. I got my mom to lay down and take a nap. She sort of...lost her job," he said quickly, and he looked over at Ezra. He hated it for his mother, really. All she ever did was work, and now she was going to have to find a new job. Considering she was never able to get a collage education, she would probably have a hard time finding a job. Apollo couldn't help but smirk, and he pulled on his leather jacket a bit. "I love how your sarcasm hasn't faded yet," he said, and he glanced down at the time, and he sighed to himself. "I have a party to get to. Hey, maybe you should come with me. It will be fun. Music and drinks and dancing. I have an extra helmet in my motorcycle."

530Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 22 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:02 pm

wills

wills

Ezra paused at that. He hadn't expected that to happen, and he honestly wasn't sure what to say. He stared down at the floor and sighed. "I'm sorry Scott," he muttered after a moment. Althought Riley didn't seem to like him most of the times, he did feel bad for her. She didn't deserve it. Willow shook her head and suppressed a smirk. "My sarcasm...fade? Unlikely," she replied with a smirk. "I didn't hang out with Dayton most of my childhood for nothing," she continued. She came to a pause at his request and had to regain her composure. "You are asking me...to go to a party...on the death trap you call a motorcycle?"

531Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 22 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:43 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott gave Ezra a small smile, and he shrugged to himself. "It's fine. She needs a break from work anyway. She works too much," he said, and he sat down, looking up at his three friends. "I honestly have no idea what I would do without you guys." His friends were his anchors. Apollo smirked, and he rolled his eyes. "It's only a death trap if you don't know how to ride it, which I do. Besides, we have helmets. We can even stop some place and get you shoulder pads and knees pads if that is what it takes to get you to this party. Either way, you are coming my dear friend," he said, and he glanced at his watch once more before asking,"I mean, you do drink, right? It's a collage party. What' the worst that could happen? Just a bunch of loud music and drinking. You can even play some spin the bottle."

532Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 22 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:22 am

wills

wills

Ezra sighed as he stared down at his hands. He nodded and tried to be optimistic, for Scott's sake. "Who knows, maybe she will something she will like even better than her old job," he said. He leaned back and let out another small sigh. Willow was about to object; there were ways to get out of it, or so she would think. "Are you seriously not going to give up until I agree to go?" she asked with a huff. There had only been one other time Willow had went to a party. She had just turned twenty-one, and the one person she thought would be most supportive of it chewed her out the most. "Pfft, sure..I drink. Who do you think I am?" she lied, crossing her arms over her chest. There was noway she was going to look completely uncool.

533Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 22 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:59 am

squid.

squid.

Scott smiled lightly at Ezra's words. He was always the optimistic one of the two of them. "Yeah, maybe she will," he said, and he hugged his friend tightly. "After he pulled away, he looked at the other two and smiled. "So, how about we all go play some video games," he said. Apollo smirked at her words, and he nodded. "You know me so well, Wills. How about I go and see Maria real quick, and we can be off to that party," he said. After he next words, he rose a brow. "You never really seemed like the type to go and drink, but okay. If you say so," he said. He couldn't help but stare at her, really. She was so beautiful, and she was so mature. She was just was he needed.

534Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 22 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:31 am

wills

wills

Ezra returned the hug and sighed, staring down at the floor. There was something else stuck at the back of his mind; he wanted to reach it, but he just couldn't. It was like the thought was too far away. But it seemed so important. It was about that night. "Yeah...video games." Willow arched a brow when he called her "Wills." Normally, only her family and close friends still called her that. As he continued, she rolled her eyes. "I know. And you don't seem like the type to like Star Wars, so we are even."

535Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 22 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:44 am

squid.

squid.

Scott gave him a small smile, and he pulled out a random game, putting it in. "Hey, I'm going to get some food. Want to come, Tatum? Maybe you can finally meet my mom. I'm sure that would make her feel better," he said, and her took her hand. Apollo smirked at her words, and he gave her a small nod. "Touché," he said before he opened the door to Maria's room and walked in. He walked over to her and sat down, taking her hand. "Hey, Maria. Long time no see," he said. He had a feeling she would probably scold him, even though she was sick. She never did like his wild partying ways. Heck, no one did.

536Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 22 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:18 am

wills

wills

Tatum glanced up when Scott addressed her and managed a smile as she stood. "Uh, sure," she agreed, taking Scott's hand. She was somewhat worried about Scott's mom not liking her. It wasn't just her family who could be judgmental. Any family could be judgmental. Maria glanced up when the door opened and shifted in her hospital bed. She knew she was expecting a few more visitors throughout the day. "Apollo," she sighed, giving his hand a small squeeze. She then noticed his attire and sighed once more. "You aren't going...somewhere, are you?" she said in a chastising voice.

537Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 22 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:46 am

squid.

squid.

Scott gave her a small smile, and he kissed her head. "She'll love you, trust me," he said, and he walked over to his mother. "Hey, Mom, this is Tatum," he said. Riley looked up, and she quickly wiped her eyes. "I'm so sorry. I look like a mess. I'm Riley, it's nice to me you," she said, and she stuck her hand out. Apollo gave her a small smile, and he shrugged. "You know me so well, Maria. Yeah, I'm going to a party after this. I might bring Wills with me. Maybe we could start talking again. I haven't really spoke to her ever since high school. She's gotten really pretty, you know. Her eyes and ugh, her eyes are beautiful," he said, but then he quickly blushed. "Don't tell her I said that, please."

538Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 22 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:03 pm

wills

wills

Tatum weakly smiled up at him and whispered, "Yeah, I hope you are right." She sighed and followed after him. When they reached Riley, she shook her hand and murmured, "It's nice to meet you too. And no, it's okay. You look perfectly fine." She bit her lip and glanced over at Scott. Maria shook her head and sighed; she didn't approve, but she hadn't even had control over her own son, much less someone else's. "Be careful all right," she murmured and paused when he mentioned Willow. "Wait...Willow is going?" she asked, shaking her head. "Watch out for her, okay? Last time...it didn't end well." As he continued, a small smile pulled on her lips. "Your secret is safe with me."

539Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 22 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:15 pm

squid.

squid.

Riley smiled lightly, and she sat down. "Thank you. Here, sit down. Make yourself at home. You know, you are all Scott talks about," she said, and Scott's face went red. "I'm going to get that food now, okay," he said rather quickly. Apollo gave her a small smile, but he knew that she hated him going off and partying. "Yeah, she coming. Don't worry, I'll look after her, and I'm going to stay out of trouble, okay. I'm going good. I've only gotten into one fight this whole month," he said. Fights were a bit habit of his. His mother always told him that it wasn't the right thing to do.

540Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 22 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:32 pm

wills

wills

Tatum sat down across from her and laughed softly at her comment. "Is that so?" she asked, glancing over at Scott. She honestly didn't know what she would do without him. "Get me some too!" she called after Scott, trying not to laugh. Maria sighed at that and shook her head in disapproval. "Don't get into more fights," she muttered, shaking her head. It wouldn't end well. "Have fun, and I am serious about Willow," she said, leaning up to give him a small hug.

541Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 22 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:44 pm

squid.

squid.

Riley smiled, and she nodded. "The boy never stops! He's always either talking about how pretty you are, or how smart you are, or how strong you are. He just goes on and on and on!" Scott bit his lip nervously, and he called from the kitchen,"I think she gets the point, Mom!" Riley couldn't help but smirk. "Oh Scott, you knew this was coming," she said. She got up and came back a few moments later with a large book. "In my free time, a friend of mine got me into scrapbooking. I made one for Scott. From when I was pregnant with him right until now. I still have some room left. I also have videos." Scott sighed, and he shook his head. "Mom..." he grumbled. Apollo looked down at her, and he hugged her. "I won't get into any, okay. I'll keep an eye on Willow. She won't leave my sight, I promise," he said, and he pulled away after a few moments. "Please, get better," he said before he waved and walked out of the room. Maybe he wouldn't get into a fight. He would live up to his promise as much as he could, but if a guy got near Willow, he wouldn't hold back.

542Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 22 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:06 pm

wills

wills

Tatum flushed and dipped to her head to look down at the floor. She couldn't help but laugh as Scott seemed embarrassed. "He probably lays it on a little thick," she murmured, shaking her head and laughing softly. She obviously didn't think she was as great as Scott thought she was. She rose her brows as Riley brought over a scrapbook and smiled ever so slightly at that. "Let's see some of those baby pictures," she said, reaching for the scrapbook. Willow glanced up when Apollo came out of the room. She stood and sighed, crossing her arms over her chest. "Are you ready to go?" she asked, biting her bottom lip. The last time she went to a party she had drank too much and had been stupid enough to try to drive herself home.

543Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 22 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:19 pm

squid.

squid.

Riley smiled, and she flipped it open to the first page. I remember the day that I found out. I think his father almost passed out," she said with a small laugh. She began to slip through some of the pages. "Scott was so little when he was born. Look at this one! Dominic could practically hold him with one hand," she said, and she smiled lightly at them memories. She really did miss Scott being a little boy. Apollo nodded, and he led her out to his motorcycle. He grabbed one of the helmets and placed it on her, tightening so it wouldn't fall off. "Here you go," he said with a smile, and he got on, starting it up. "Hold on tight. Don't worry, your hair should still look good after it," he said.

544Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 22 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:27 pm

wills

wills

Tatum laughed as she mentioned Scott's father. "I guess I see where you are coming from. My mom said all my dad ever wanted was a little girl," she whispered, dropping her gaze to the ground. It was probably one of the many reasons her father was so protective over her. She smiled as she flipped to the picture with Scott and his father. "He was so cute," she said with a grin. Willow smiled weakly as she stared at the motorcycle. Why did it look so...intimidating? She rolled her eyes at his comment and stated, "Because my hair is what I am worried about." She got on either way and wrapped her arms around him. "Don't go too fast."

545Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 22 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:38 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott called from the kitchen in response to Tatum's words. "I'm still cute!" Riley rolled her eyes, and she shook her head. "I don't see it," she said before going to the next page. "Scott loved bubble baths!" she said as she pointed to one of the pictures. She looked at another one and smiled. "And everything that Dominic did, so did Scott. Dominic started him in football when he was about five. Here they are together playing catch," she said. She missed those days more than she could imagine. Apollo rolled his eyes. "Slow isn't in my vocabulary, but I won't go over the speed limit...much," he joked. He smiled as she wrapped her arms around him, and he started to go. After driving for a bit, he finally reached the party. "Just in time," he said, taking his helmet off and running a hand through his hair.

546Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 22 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:26 pm

wills

wills

Tatum giggled and rolled her eyes at Scott's comment. She just shook her head and turned her attention back to the scrapbook. She laughed as she pointed to the bubble baths. She couldn't suppress her smile at each picture. Even though their family didn't seem to have a lot of money, they seemed close all the same. "So he and his father are close?" she asked, tilting her head. She had guessed that much, but she had never been sure how close they actually were. Willow managed a timid laugh, but that statement only made her more nervous. She may try to act like Dayton and Aimée, but she was not nearly as cool, or as much as a daredevil. She was just like Tyson deep down. Once they reached the party, she pulled off the helmet and couldn't help but laugh at herself as she looked into her phone. "I have helmet hair."

547Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 22 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:44 pm

squid.

squid.

Riley smiled, and she nodded at her question. "Close doesn't even begin to describe it. The two are inseparable. They always have been. Scott is in to anything that Dominic does. He has always wanted to be just like him," she said, and she flipped through the pages. Here is him at his first football game. He worked so hard to get that first touchdown," she said. Apollo smiled as she took the helmet off, and he placed it on his motorcycle. "Here, let me fix it," he said quickly, and he ran his hands through her hair, fixing it to the best of his abilities. "I think it looks pretty good," he said. One of his friends walked up to him and patted him on the back. "Davenport! Good to see you. Who's the lady friend? She doesn't look like your normal picks. Can I have her?" he asked. Apollo gave him a glare, telling him to back off. "No, you can't have her, and who says that I can't have a little bit of a change?" he said before taking Willow's hand and quickly leading her inside.

548Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 22 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:52 pm

wills

wills

Tatum cracked a smile at that. It almost reminded her and her father's relationship. But as she got older, she had grown farther apart from her father. She wanted to date and just, well, grow up. She smiled as she pointed out another picture. "Was he any good?" she asked curiously. She recalled the first time she met Scott, and he ended up falling off his stool. Willow laughed and sighed to herself. She looked ridiculous, but she learned to laugh at herself more than feel embarrassed. When he fixed him, she sent him a crooked smile. However, she remained quiet as his friend came over. She should have expected she wasn't the first, and she probably wouldn't be the last either. As she followed him inside, she furrowed her brows in confusion. "Normal picks?" she repeated, crossing her arms over her chest. "And what are, say, your normal picks, 'Davenport?'"

549Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 22 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:03 pm

squid.

squid.

Riley smiled, and she nodded. "He was pretty good at throwing the ball. I am guessing that you have figured out by now that Scott isn't the most graceful boy," she said, and she smiled lightly. Scott was...special. "And here is Ezra and Scott on their first sleep over," she said with a smile as she pointed to a picture with the two boys in it. "And then his science fair project," she said as she looked at the pictures. Apollo looked at the ground nervous when she asked the question. "Normal picks? Well, I sort of used to go for the more wild girls. He probably is saying you look like am innocent girl who as never drank before," he said quick before he grabbed two drinks. "You can prove him wrong right here and right now," he said with a smirk, handing one to her.

550Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 22 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:12 pm

wills

wills

Tatum giggled at that and nodded in agreement. "He isn't," she murmured, shaking her head. Scott has his flaws, but that was what drawn her to him even more. She smiled from picture to picture and sighed softly. "My parents weren't into taking pictures," she said, sighing. They only had a few pictures, and most of them were more recent. Willow rose her brows at his response. This was something else she should have expected. She wasn't sure if she were supposed to feel offended or take it as a compliment. "Don't mind if I do," she muttered as she took the drink and took a quick swig. It felt like acid going down her throat. She sure didn't miss the feeling. "What's first?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next