Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adventures of Scott and Ezra

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 37]

276Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 12 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:04 pm

wills

wills

Ezra would have answered but then Scott and Tatum came over. He chuckled at Scott's comment and muttered, "I got my braces off two years ago, Scott. I think I will never be as flashy as then." It was a sad attempt at a joke, but at least Tatum laughed for his benefit. He hung back as the two talked and was glad for the change of subject - especially when it consisted of candy. "No, no, no! I have the candy!" he said enthusiastically before he headed off towards the theater. He glanced back at them and asked, "You guys coming?" Tatum sighed and shook her head. "You just had to mention candy, didn't you?"

277Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 12 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:17 pm

squid.

squid.

Sage laughed at his joke, and she smiled lightly. She couldn't help but feel a bit left out. Maybe that was because she was shy and awkward and couldn't seem to speak publicly well. She gave Scott and Tatum an odd look when Ezra ran off. "If I may ask, what's the deal with him and candy?" She asked, and Scott smirked. "Oh you poor, innocent soul. You haven't seen your boyfriend hyped on sugar yet, have you?" He asked. Sage couldn't help but blush when he addressed Ezra as her boyfriend. They weren't dating yet, were they? She follows Ezra, and Scott grabbed money. "I got the tickets too," he said, and he bought them all a ticket. "Let's go before Ezra buys all the candy."

278Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 12 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:25 pm

wills

wills

Tatum laughed and shook her head, hiding a smirk. "He goes from cute, innocent little Ezra to demon kid in a toy store," she said, stifling a laugh. Ezra was so odd to her. She headed inside after everyone and sighed as she noticed Ezra with piles of candy in his arm. "Okay guys, I have Reese, sourheads, sour patch kids. Oh, and my personal favorite, snickers," he said with a grin. He handed a Reese to Sage. "You like Reese right? Does that win you over?" he asked with a pointed look at Scott.

279Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 12 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:46 pm

squid.

squid.

Sage couldn't help but laugh, and she rose a brow. "Really? Should I be scared?" she asked, and Scott smirked even more. "Terrified," he commentened. Sage was starting to feel that she was warning up to the others. Maybe it wouldn't be so awkward after all. Her eyes widened when he saw how much candy Ezra had. She thought he was kidding at first. She took the Reese from him and smiled. "Thanks, Ezra." Scott sighed, and he rolled his eyes. "Your dad is going to kill me," he said, and he bought the popcorn. "I hope you guys like butter, because I got extra," he said, and he turned to Tatum and kissed her cheek. "I am so going to win out bet," he said with a smirk, and he smiled innocently. He wasn't going to lose, not matter what.

280Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 12 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:54 pm

wills

wills

Ezra sent her a cheeky grin; a girl had never seemed interested in him before. The most attention he had was food being thrown on him or girls laughing at him, and he knew they weren't just laughing at him because he was the class clown either. "No problem," he said and rolled his eyes right back at Scott. "It's just a bit of sugar, Scott. I can handle it," he stated and then turned to Sage and whispered, "I can handle it." Tatum shook her head and muttered, "No, no you can't." She then mimicked Ezra by looking to Sage and repeating, "He can't handle it." She smirked up at Scott when he spoke to her and said, "No, you won't." She wasn't going to let him win.

281Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 12 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:24 pm

squid.

squid.

Sage gave him a look when he said that he could handle it. Could he really? She giggled when Tatum spoke. "I don't think he can either, but that's why I'm here," she said, and she smiled. Scott shook his head. "No no no, that's my job, honey." Sage smirked. She was finally getting out of her shell and being able to be herself. "Like you said, he's my boyfriend, honey," she said, and she walked over to Ezra, taking some of the candy from him. "I don't think you need all of this," she said. Scott was a bit baffled by her sudden spunk. He turned to Tatum, and he smirked. "Oh he's I will!" he said, and he took her hand. "I watched horror movies all during my free time. You better love me."

282Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 12 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:37 pm

wills

wills

"Hey!" Ezra muttered, rolling his eyes. "I will have you know that I am a growing man, and a growing man can handle some sugar," he stated, crossing his arms over his chest. As Scott and Sage bickered back and forth, Ezra had to hold back a chuckle. "Yeah!" he agreed with Sage and then paused. "Wait what?!" he asked, his eyes wide. Had he heard her right? Maybe he needed to clean his ears out. "Wait...what?" he repeated when she took some of the candy. Tatum shook her head and crossed her arms over her chest. "That doesn't mean I am going to let you win this," she stated. "Now come on, I have to beat this guy," she continued before she headed toward the theater room.

283Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 12 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:59 pm

squid.

squid.

Sage smiled at Ezra, and she blushed lightly, laughing a bit. "Are we? I mean, if you want to be we can...," she said shyly, trailing off. No matter how hard she tried to be someone else, she would always stay the same shy little girl. She smiled lightly, and she kept some of the candy before taking his hand and leading him into the theaters. She followed Scott and Tatum and sat down beside Scott, leaving a seat for Ezra. Scott smirked, and he looked over at Tatum. "I am going to win, honey. You should just give up now," he said, but he kissed her.

284Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 12 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:06 pm

wills

wills

"Uh...," Ezra said, sheepishly dropping his gaze down to the ground. He then cracked a small smile and continued, "Yes, of course. Why wouldn't I be?" He walked with them in and sat down beside Sage, lightly draping an arm around her shoulders. Tatum laughed and nudged him before she took her seat. "No. I don't give up," she stated with a smirk before she turned to look towards the screen as the previews began to play. "And I will win," she whispered with a grin.

285Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 12 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:18 pm

squid.

squid.

Sage smiled lightly, and she scooted a bit closer to him, leaning into his arms. Maybe this date wouldn't be so bad. "My dad was wrong not to worry," she whispered with a giggle as the previews played. The movie was pretty good. She didn't scream as much as she thought the would, but every time that she did, she had Ezra to hold her. She smiled up at him, and she continued to cuddle with him. At one point, someone did scream, but it wasn't her. She looked over at Scott who looked rather scared. "That wasn't a scream. That was a yelp, and there is a big different," he said, giving Tatum a pointed look, but he knew he lost.

286Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 12 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:42 pm

wills

wills

Ezra barely payed much attention to the movie. He blamed it on the fact that it just wasn't interesting. Yet, he knew a part of it had to do with Sage. She was just too cute. He had lost track of the plot halfway through anyway. He had attempted to focus but it wasn't all that easy. Tatum couldn't hold back a smirk as Scott screamed. She couldn't help but feel smug that she had won, like she had been determined to do from the get go. "Shh, I am trying to watch the movie," she whispered, smirking at him. She was trying her best not to laugh.

287Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 12 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:57 pm

squid.

squid.

Sage smiled to herself, and she rested her head on his shoulder. Ezra was honestly the perfect guy for her. She couldn't be more thankful that they ran into each other in the hall. If not, she probably wouldn't have been so happy. Scott rolled his eyes, and he pushed her playfully. "Oh shut up. I know the moment the movie ends you will be laughing your butt of," he said, and he looked over at Ezra and Sage. He smiled to himself, and he looked at Tatum before whispering,"Look how happy he looks. I never thought a single girl could make him feel like that," he said.

288Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 12 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:07 pm

wills

wills

Ezra sent a small smile Sage's way before he at least turned to pretend that he was paying attention to the movie. He was just shocked that he had found someone so perfect like Sage. He sure was lucky, that was for sure. Maybe for once the goofy sidekick could get the girl. Tatum attempted to stifle a laugh. "Yes, but that is after the movie ends," she joked, smirking at him. So she was gloating a little bit, but she believed she had earned it. She had told him so. As he mentioned Ezra and Sage, she turned her attention to them and half smiled. "Yeah, he does look pretty happy," she agreed quietly. "He looks at her as if she hung the moon."

289Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 12 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:21 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott nodded in agreement, and he chuckled a bit. "Some people say I look at you like that," he said, and he kissed her softly. Soon the movie was over, and he stood up, taking Tatum's hand. "I had a really good time, babe. I can't wait to do it again. Next time though, not a horror movie," he said with a chuckle, and he looked down at Sage and Ezra. Sage honestly hoped that it wouldn't end, but it had to at some point. She wanted to stay longer with him, but she had to be home right after the movies or else her father would go berserk. "I had a really fun time tonight," she said, looking up at him.

290Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 12 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:01 am

wills

wills

Tatum cracked a smile at that and kissed him back. "Maybe I did," she teased before she rested her head against his shoulder to watch the remainder of the movie. When it did end, she stood as well and had to try not to scoff at his comment. "I tried to change it from the beginning, but no. No one listens to me," she said, huffing for exaggeration. She then grinned up at him and reached on her tiptoes to kiss him on the mouth. "But I win," she sang, teasing him further. Ezra had barely noticed the movie had ended. Had it really been that fast? He knew that meant that his time with Sage was coming to an end, but he would be able to see her soon. He smiled and took her hand in his. "Yeah, fun time I had too..." he said, then mentally slapped himself. "I mean, I had a fun time too," he corrected him.

291Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 12 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:52 am

squid.

squid.

Scott couldn't help but roll his eyes. If she won, she was going to have the satisfaction of saying at least ten times. He placed his hands on her waist and chuckled. "Yes, baby, you won. Don't remind me," he said, and he kissed her once more. He smiled downed and her and held her close. "What would I do without you?" he asked quietly, and he looked over at Ezra who seemed to be having a bit of trouble. Sage smiled up at him, and she couldn't help but giggle at his words. "You're cute when you do that," she said, and she looked at the ground nervously. Were those the right words? Did he really have a good time? She was terrified that he didn't like her.

292Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 12 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:58 am

wills

wills

Tatum just couldn't help but gloat, but she would give him the benefit. He hadn't screamed through most of the movie. "I just thought you would want to know," she replied innocently before she returned the kiss. She wrapped her arms around him in a hug. "I don't know, Kenway. I mean, I sometimes wonder the same thing about being without you," she replied, kissing his cheek. Ezra blushed; he was suddenly glad for the dimly lit room. "Er, mess up my words? Yeah, happens often. Especially around pretty girls," he said with an awkward smile. He was so bad at this, but Sage really did seem to like him at least. He took her hand after a moment, trying to calm himself down.

293Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 12 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:58 am

squid.

squid.

Scott rolled his eyes, and he smiled at her lightly. "Stop it with the whole winning thing. Besides, I yelped, I didn't screaming," he said, and he walked out of the theater with her. He couldn't help but smile as he passed Ezra and Sage. He just seemed to happy with her around. "I think he did good. I didn't expect them to get together, but it worked out," he said. Sage smiled, and she was sure that her face looked like a tamato. "Yeah, I think is really cute. Then again, you are really cute," she said, and she said, and she took his hand as she followed him out.

294Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 12 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:33 pm

wills

wills

"Aw, don't be a sore loser," Tatum said with a crooked smile. "And it was close enough to a scream, so I don't want to hear it," she continued with a sly smirk. She glanced at Ezra and Sage and half smiled at the two of them. She was happy for Ezra; maybe he really didn't need help. "I'm glad that he is happy," she replied with a simple shrug. She wouldn't be surprised if he talked their ear off about it either. Ezra flushed and glanced away sheepishly. "Oh, Er, Uh, thanks," he said with a timid smile. He lead the way out of the theater and towards the parking lot. "We should probably get you home," he said with a half smile.

295Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 12 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:15 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott rolled his eyes. "I am so not being a sore loser," he said, and he kissed her cheek. He was just happy to be with her. It was nice to have her around and not worry about her father catching them. He followed her out, and he looked down at her. "I hate that I have to bring you home so early, but I need to keep a good record if you father is going to let me stay for dinner," he said, and he took her hand, leading her to the car. Sage looked up at Ezra, and she looked into his eyes. He was just so...ugh! She couldn't even describe it. "Yeah...I guess so," she said. Would the car ride home be awkward? Would she say something bad? What did they do before they get in the car? "So...,"she said awkwardly.

296Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 12 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:33 pm

wills

wills

"Really? Because I think you are," Tatum teased, smirking up at him. She loved joking around with him, and she felt like she could be herself around Scott, especially when her father wasn't around to eye her each and every move. "Yeah, I know," she said with a long sigh. Her father wouldn't appreciate it if Scott brought her home late.....again. She followed him to the car and got in. Ezra lead the way to the car and opened the door for her. "After you," he said with a simple grin. He had almost forgotten about the candy. He pulled out his Snickers and headed to the driver's side. "I should probably eat this before I get home. My dad with strip search me for candy...I am not even kidding."

297Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 12 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:03 pm

squid.

squid.

"I am not!" Scott said with a laugh, and he guided her to his car. "See you later, Ezra!" he called to him before he opened the door for Tatum and got in. "I promise you that your dad will like me by the end of this all. He's going to want me to be his son," he said. It probably wouldn't get to that point, but that least they could get close. How close, he wasn't sure. Sage smiled as he opened the door, and she got in, buckling up. As he started to talk about the candy and his father, she couldn't help but laugh. "It sounds like you have an honest problem with sugar," she said, and she smiled up at him before taking a few pieces of candy from him. "I can keep a secret stash at home just for you."

298Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 12 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:09 pm

wills

wills

Tatum waved to Ezra, who called a quick goodbye back to them before she closed her door and buckled up. "Stop denying it, Kenway," she joked, laughing along with him before she leaned over to kiss his cheek. His next comment made her half smile. "Good luck with that," she said, shaking her head and hiding a small smirk. Her father was a bit crazy. Okay, a bit was stretching it. Ezra chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. "It isn't even that bad. Sure, I get a bit wild and excited, but that is the fun part!" he stated with a grin. He pulled out of the driveway and headed back towards Sage's house. "Really, you would do that. For me?" he said with just a bit of exaggerated gratitude.

299Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 12 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:12 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott laughed, and he smiled lightly. "Thank you. I will become like a son to him. Okay, maybe not a son. Maybe...something like a son. Anyway, he's going to like me," he said, and he started to drive back to her house. "Maybe if I get you home ten minutes early he will love me even more. And I have my shirt on," he said. Sage giggled, and she nodded, putting the candy in her purse. "Yes, just for you, Ezra. Because you are my boyfriend, right?" she asked him with a small giggle as she took some of the candy from him.

300Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 12 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:50 pm

wills

wills

"I hope you are right. I am tired of having to only see you at school. It is getting to the point that I am tempted to sneak out of the house," Tatum said with a long sigh. "Either way, if it doesn't work out, he goes back to the war zone in a few months," she whispered, dropping her gaze to the ground. Despite the fact that she knew her father was strong, she wasn't sure how much longer he could make it out there. It worried her. Ezra cracked a small smile at her response. "I love when you call me that," he said with a chuckle. He stopped at her house and got out to walk her to the door. He took her hand and lead her to the front door. He hesitated before he whispered, "I hope we get to do this again sometime." He then looked into her eyes and smiled. Before he knew it, he leaned in and kissed her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next