Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adventures of Scott and Ezra

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 37]

251Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 11 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:39 am

squid.

squid.

Scott laughed, and he rolled his eyes at Ezra. "Sure you only like her," he said with a smirk, and he put his arm around Tatum and smiled lightly. He was just really happy for Ezra. He never seemed to be able to stay with one girl for more than an hour, and he just didn't understand him sometimes. Maybe this one would last for a bit. At least he hoped. He rolled his eyes at Tatum's words, and he kissed her head. "It all comes with the package, babe," he said with a smirk, and he looked back at Ezra. "well, I really do hope that this one sticks around. I can't wait for the double date, but please, pick something interesting for us to do together."

252Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 11 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:52 am

wills

wills

Ezra just rolled his eyes and didn't respond to that. Scott was merely getting him back for teasing him about Tatum. Besides, he had a lot to plan now. He couldn't mess this up. Tatum laughed and shook her head at Scott's comment. "What did I get myself into," she joked before she reached up to kiss Scott's cheek. Ezra smirked at Scott when he mentioned the date. "Oh come on. I am not Ezra Stilinski for nothing."

253Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 11 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:46 am

squid.

squid.

Scott looked at Ezra, and he smiled, sure, he was happy for him, but that didn't mean that he wasn't going to big him about liking the girl. He smiled at Ezra, and he ruffled his hair. "Hey, maybe we can help you with the date. How about we do something simple like the movies?" he suggested. It sounded like a good first date. He smiled at Tatum, and he kissed her back. "So, what movie do you want to see?" he asked her curiously.

254Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 11 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:08 am

wills

wills

Tatum pondered for a moment and just as she was about to suggest one, Ezra piped in. "What about this scary movie?" he suggested, pulling up a new one that had come out. Tatum sighed and shook her head. "Ezra, are you trying to win a girl or be her best friend?" she asked before she took his phone and pulled up a different movie. "How about this? I know it is a chick flick but it is a date after all," she said with a small smirk.

255Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 11 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:39 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott looked over at Tatum, and he smirked. "No, a horror movie is a great idea! If she gets scared she can cuddle in his arms. If you get scared, you can cuddle in mine," he said with a smirk, and he wrapped his arms around her, holding her close. "I think it sounds like a great idea. We can watch a chickflic next week with you," he said, and he kissed her head. Hopefully everything would work out on their date. No matter how much he joked with him, he wanted his friend to be happy in the end.

256Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 11 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:50 pm

wills

wills

Tatum rolled her eyes and stated, "I will have you know not all girls get scared of horror movies. I wouldn't be surprised if you are the one scared." She was only joking, well partially. She wasn't one to get scared easily. "But if you think that is such a good idea, then go for it. I am outnumbered anyway," she continued, shaking her head. Ezra grinned at that and stated, "Then a horror movie it is." It couldn't go too terribly. At least she hadn't said no.

257Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 11 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:10 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott gave her a glare, and he shook his head. "Scared? Do you even know who I am? I am Scott Kenway! I don't get scared," he said with a smirk. Then again, he had never watched a horror movie in his life. But he wasn't scared of anything. He was smart and brave. He was just like his father, right? He couldn't back down from a challenge. But was watching a horror movie really a challenge l? In his mind it was. "Just remember, my arms are always open babe," he said, hugging her.

258Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 11 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:24 pm

wills

wills

Tatum smirked ever so slightly and muttered, "Really now?" She then crossed her arms over her chest. "Okay, then. How about we bet on it. I bet you that you can't sit through a horror movie without screaming at least once," she said with the smirk growing on her face. She couldn't help but giggle softly at his comment and leaned up to kiss his cheek. "Yeah, I know. But I grew up with two brothers. Horror movies aren't that scary to me. Or is that not wanted you to hear?" she teased, nudging him with her elbow.

259Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 11 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:10 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott rolled his eyes, and he smirked. "And I bet you will scream at least once," he said. He was going to win that bet! If he had to watch a bunch of horror movies and make sure he wasn't scared of anything, he would do it. Scott Kenway didn't lose. His eyes widened when she commented on how she grew up with two brothers. "Please tell me they are nothing like your dad. if they are, I'm a dead man. There is no changing that," he said. He could only hope that. they weren't like her father who, sadly, still hated him. "I never said that wasn't what I wanted to hear," he said with a smirk.

260Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 11 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:16 pm

wills

wills

"Good luck with that. I am a competitive person, and I am not going to just lose that easy," Tatum said with a laugh. She was determined to make sure that she won the bet now, and horror movies were a piece of cake. At his worrying, she rolled her eyes and took his hand in hers. "No, they are pretty cool. Well, at least the younger older brother is. I think you two would get along. I am not quite sure about my oldest brother. He kind of just fell off the face of the earth after he moved out," she said with a half shrug.

261Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 11 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:43 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott watched her for a moment. "Oh, trust me, I don't lose easy either. I will work to win," he said with a smirk, but then he paused. "Wait, I mean, I don't have to work at it. I just do it, but you know what I mean," he said, and he looked over at Ezra. "Isn't that right? I win a lot," he said with a smirk, but he was pretty sure that he was too busy thinking of his new girlfriend. Or maybe it was soon to be girlfriend. Either way, he was lost in la la land. The poor guy was worse than him. He listened to Tatum as she talked about her brothers, and he nodded. "Okay, that sounds good. You know, I can't wait to meet them at the dinner."

262Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 11 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:34 pm

wills

wills

Tatum rose her brows at his response and had to fight back a laugh. "What if we both don't scream? Who is the real winner?" she inquired, crossing her arms over her chest. Ezra had lost track of the conversation as soon as Tatum mentioned a bet. He mumbled, "Yeah, right. Rea MVP right here." he glanced at the time and snapped out of it. "My dad is going to be on my tail. See you two later." Tatum arched a brow as she watched Ezra sprint off. "Poor guy is all about that girl already," she said with a long sigh. She then half smiled at his comment about meeting her brothers. "Yeah. Hopefully they will both be there," she said uncertainly. "Either way, they will like you."l

263Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 11 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:50 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott smirked lightly at her words. "Then I win," he joked, and he laughed. He looked over at Ezra when he started to leave. "See you later! Tell us the details!" he called to him, and he sighed softly. He really did wish that Mr. Stilinski was more like his dad. He needed to lighten up and let Ezra be a teenager like he was. He smiled down at her, and he kissed her head. "I can't wait for the date. I am so going to win," he said with a smirk, and he kissed her head lightly. He was just happy that they could be together at school.

264Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 11 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:58 pm

wills

wills

Tatum heard Ezra mumble something in response, but it was too incoherent for her to decipher. "I refuse to let you beat me, Scott Kenway," she said with a eye roll. "And I want to see you put your money where your mouth is," she continued, sending a smirk right back at him. She was looking forward to the date. Getting past her father would be a bit difficult, but she wouldn't address it as a date. Sighing, she reached out and took his hand. "I am sorry we don't really get to see each other much."

265Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 11 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:05 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott smirked, and he rolled his eyes. "I don't need to put my money where my mouth is. I know I am going to win," he said before he took her hand. Even though he was competitive, he really did like her. "It's okay. Every little bit helps," he said, and he kissed her lightly. If he only got to spend five minutes with her, he would make the most of those five minutes. "Maybe things will chance," he said. The dinner would make things different. He would be on his best behavior and say thank you to everything. He would make them have to like him. At least her mom would like him, maybe, hopefully.

266Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 11 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:13 pm

wills

wills

"Well I guess we will just have to see," Tatum said; now that she had made the bet, there was no way she was going to lose. She wasn't going to make a fool of herself. She grew serious at his words and sighed softly, leaning up to return the kiss. "I know, but I like spending time with you, and I wish my dad would just be happy for me," she said, sighing. "Things will change. My dad has to see how much I like you, and if he still doesn't like you, everyone else will. I am sure of it."

267Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 11 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:21 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott listened to her, and he nodded in agreement. "I know, but I will make sure that things change. I promise you that I will do everything in my power to make him like me," he said, looking into her eyes. Tatum was all he would ever need. She was so beautiful and funny and amazing. He couldn't live without her. "I can't wait for the dinner actually. I have been practicing which spoons to use and where to put them and everything, just for you. I hope you like it," he said, and he smiled lightly. He was going to make sure that her mother like him, and maybe her little brother.

268Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 11 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:28 am

wills

wills

Tatum smiled lightly at that and reached up on her tiptoes to kiss him softly. "If only he knew how hard you are actually trying," she said with a long sigh. She wished her father would be a little nicer to Scott. He wasn't even a bad guy. She giggled at his next comment and held his hand. "Well I am glad to know you are at least trying," she said with a small smile. She could tell that this dinner was really important to Scott, and it was important to her too. She was hoping she could convince her father that Scott was a good guy.

269Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 11 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:04 am

squid.

squid.

Scott sighed, and he hugged her tightly. "Hey, it's okay. Maybe he will see at the dinner. I'm sure he is bound to know that once I get out of your house," he said, and he kissed her lightly. What would he do without his Tatum? Probably crash and burn. Along with Ezra, she was his anchor.. She was sort of like his Ezra, but different, and his didn't get all hyped on sugar. "He will have to love me. I mean, who doesn't?" he asked jokingly, and he pointed to his face. "I'm beautiful. I think everyone knows that though," he said with a laugh, and he shook his head.

{should we just ts to the date?

270Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 11 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:07 am

wills

wills

{yeah, that works for me.

271Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 11 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:40 am

squid.

squid.

Sage sat in her room, and she bit her lip nervously, looking down at her outfit. Did she look okay? Was her makeup okay? Did she look like she was trying too hard? She wanted to look good for him, but she was terrified that he would think that she didn't look good. Her heart stopped as the doorbell rang. That had to be Ezra! She grabbed her bag and ran down the stairs before her father could get to the door. "Hey Ezra," she said with a shy smile. "You ready to go?" she asked him with a small smile, and she looked up as her father came over. "Who is this, Sage?" Sage gave him a small smile. "Oh, this is my friend, Ezra. We are going to the movies with a couple other friends," she said. Her father gave her a glare before her mother came in. "Let the girl go, Roy. She never gets out as it is, and it's not like she's going alone with the boy," she said, and Sage gave her mother a smile. "Thank you," she mouthed before quickly going out the door. "Sorry about them. So, what are we going to see?"

272Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 11 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:53 am

wills

wills

Ezra shifted from foot to foot. He had to deal with a lecture on the precautions from his father. He was always trying to make sure he didn't become a screwup. He had a feeling he also didn't want to be called by another annoyed father and then find his kid shirtless and breathless as he brother the girl home. Seemed legit. He managed a smile when Sage opened the door. She looked beautiful. Did he look all right? He obviously hadn't dressed in suit and tie or anything. He had actually tried to dress as casual as possible while still looking good. "Uh, thanks! I will have her back after the movie!" he called to her parents before leading the way to the car. He opened the passenger door for Sage before answering her question. "The new horror movie that came out. It was more Scott's idea than mine," he said with a nervous smile. After she had gotten in, he moved to get into the driver's side and quickly pulled out of the driveway.

273Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 11 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:43 pm

squid.

squid.

Sage looked over at Ezra when she heard him, and she gave him a nervous smile. "A horror movie? Yeah, that sounds good," she said, but she knew that it wasn't good. She had never seen one, and she was a really jumpy person. She would probably scream so much. "I hope it's okay if I scream....a lot. I get scared easily," she said, and she gave him a small smile. She hated to think that she would make him leave her on the first date. That would be pretty had in her first date. Wait, she probably shouldn't tell him that she had never dated anyone.

274Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 11 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:26 pm

wills

wills

Ezra smiled lightly at her answer before he pulled out of her drive. "I was hoping you would be okay with it," he said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. He didn't want to mess this up at all. He chuckled at her next comment and said, "Don't worry. I honestly don't think you will be the only one." He hoped he didn't seem as nervous as he actually was. He soon pulled up to the theater's driveway and parked before he hopped out.

275Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 11 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:38 pm

squid.

squid.

Sage giggled at his words, and she smiled to herself. "Then who else will be screaming?" she asked jokingly, and she got out as he parked the car. She would have to forced herself not to scream. Scott walked over to th, holding Tatum's hand. "Hey, Ez! Looking as flashy as ever. And it's nice to meet you, Sage," he said with a smile, and he shook her hand. "We have biology together, Scott. Fourth period?" she said. Scott gave her a nervous smile, and he gave her a nervous smile, trying to play it off cool. "I knew that! I just wasn't sure if you knew me," he said, and Sage smiled lightly, but she knew that he was playing cool. Scott quickly changed the subject by saying,"Okay guys! I'm buying popcorn, Ez has the drinks, and we are splitting the candy," he said, and he pulled out his wallet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next