Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adventures of Scott and Ezra

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 37]

151Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 7 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:02 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott gave his dad a small smile, but he could tell how tired he was just by looking at him. "Not exactly. I didn't get the girl I went on the date with. She left before we could order food, but I did get a girl," he said with a small smirk, and he looked over at his blueprints. "The bad thing is her father hates me and his a soldier so....yeah I am going to have to deal with that," he said, and he took a sip of his father's coffee.

152Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 7 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:10 pm

wills

wills

Dominic arched a brow in curiosity at Scott's answer. A slow smirk broke out on his face, and he lifted his hand for a high five. "So when do we get to meet her?" he inquired with a grin. He had probably been waiting for this moment longer than even Scott had. His smile dropped when Scott continued. He should have expected that. "A soldier, huh?" he inquired, folding the pages carefully. "Were you scared?" he asked with a smirk, trying to keep the mood light. Yet, all he could see were haunting flashbacks.

153Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 7 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:36 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott laughed a bit at his father's words. "Considering the fact that he found me shirtless, long story, and he called Ezra's dad on me. It wasn't very pretty," he said, and he smiled lightly. "Maybe you will be able to meet her soon. Drake told me to just go along with what her father says until he tolerates me," he said, and he looked over at his father. "So what kind of advice do you have for me?" he asked him curiously. Manybe his father had some advice to get him to Tatum faster.

154Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 7 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:45 pm

wills

wills

Dominic rose his brows at that. "Wait, so you managed to get the cops called on you?" he said; he could barely stifle a chuckle. His laughter died down after a moment, and he tried to be serious. "Yeah, and I am sure your mother would want to meet her too," he stated, half smiling. He wondered how quick she could adapt to their family. His question made his smile falter slightly. "Hm, well I would tell you to just charm your way through it, but Drake would probably turn around and call me an idiot and say not to listen to me."

155Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 7 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:14 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott laugh, and he ran a hand through his hair nervously. "Yeah...Mr. Stilinski let me off the hook. Thank goodness he's the sheriff. If he wasn't that I don't know how I would have gotten home," he said. He laughed at his father's words, and he nodded in agreement. "I guess I could go along with both of your advices," he said, and he smiled lightly. Hopefully he would be able to be with her soon.

156Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 7 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:19 pm

wills

wills

Dominic couldn't help but smirk at that. The boy was lucky, that was for sure. "You are lucky then," he replied, smirking at him. He pushed his chair in and began to gather up his papers. "Yeah, hopefully it will work out. I never really had that problem," he said sheepishly. "I guess we should both head to bed then. It is pretty late," he continued. He really was tired, and he hadn't noticed how much until then.

157Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 7 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:24 pm

squid.

squid.

{timeskip?

158Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 7 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:51 pm

wills

wills

{yeah to when?

159Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 7 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:54 pm

squid.

squid.

{ I was thinking that Scott and Ezra could go and do something, and we can even bring in Dom and Dimitri

160Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 7 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:36 pm

wills

wills

{could you start please? I am not home c:

161Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 7 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:43 pm

squid.

squid.

{sure c:

Dimitri walked into the bar, and he sighed to himself. He rarely came in, but when he did it was because of work, just like this time. The only other time had been on his twenty-first birthday, but that was a horror story within itself. Dominic had talked him into it, and he somehow managed to also bring along Scott and Ezra. Riley had warned him not to drink too much, and so had Lindi. He sat down at the bar stood and ordered a drink. Scott have him an odd look. "I didn't know you drank. Aren't you supposed to be a figure for people to look up to?" he asked, and Dimitri gave him a glare. "I'm in my thirties and work my life away. i think I can use a drink or two and get away with it," he said before he started to look over his paper work.

162Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 7 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:01 pm

wills

wills

Dominic had his blueprints lied out in front of him. He already had a drink in his hand as he looked through his work. He looked up when Scott made the comment and chuckled when Dimitri replied back. "I think I am rubbing off on you buddy," he said, nudging him with his elbow. He knew what Riley had said, but work was getting to him. He had started bringing the house to life, but it was bringing more stress than he would have anticipated. Ezra was spinning around on his stool, bouncing up and down in his seat. "So since we are here, does that mean we can get a drink?" he asked. Dominic smirked and said, "Why of course, bud. Want to explain it to your dad when you get home?" Ezra considered it and changed his mind. "Never mind, I think I would love to stay alive."

163Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 7 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:09 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri smirked a bit, and he rolled his eyes. "I'm not sure if that is such a good thing, Dom," he said, and he took another sip of his drink. At Ezra's question, he glared at him. "You want a water or a soda, I'll but it for you. Try to order anything else and I'll tell your dad," he said, and he continued to work on his work. Scott ordered himself a water, and he looked over at Dimitri. "When was the first time you came here?" he asked. He wanted to know what it was like for Dimitri, but Dimitri seemed to pause at the question. "It was my twenty-first birthday," he said awkwardly. Scott gave him a look. "And...? Come on! Continue!"

164Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 7 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:18 pm

wills

wills

"Oh, sure it is," Dominic said with a grin. He began to make adjustments to his blueprint and chugged down the remainder of his drink before ordering another one. Ezra rolled his eyes and muttered, "Sometimes it seriously sucks having a dad who is a sheriff." He had a lot to deal with, but after hearing about Tatum's dad, he began to appreciate his a bit more. Dominic perked up when Scott brought up Dimitri's first time coming to a bar. "Yeah, why don't you continue Dimitri? It is a great story, Scotty-boy," he stated. He was already started to feel a bit tipsy. "You see, we, as in Aspen and I, dragged this guy out of the house. He was going to stay home reading a book."

165Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 7 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:25 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri couldn't hide his glare as Dominic continued. he hated telling the story since he still was mad at himself for letting it happen. "I was only going to stay home because I was going to spend my night with Ann but she had other plans. You two just had to come in and drag me away. Long story short, I ended up drinking way way too much and then I passed out," he said. Scott looked over at his father. "You said I could come here for my twenty-first birthday, right?" he asked, and Dimitri looked at him in shock. "What is wrong with you! You do realize that you will never hear the end form my father if you take him and the same thing happens," he said.

166Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 7 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:54 pm

wills

wills

"We all drank too much," Dominic commented with a chuckle. It was still funny to look back on, except for the fact that Riley had been furious. And Drake had given them an earful the following morning. At Scott's question he put a finger to his lips as if to shush him, but the damage was already done. Now Dimitri was scolding him. He had to hold back a scoff. "You do realize who the older one is here, right?" he commented before he continued. "Besides, I won't let it go that horribly. I'll bring Ezra along too....as a designated driver," he stated. Ezra grinned at that. "Yeah! Wait...hey!" he muttered. Dominic smirked at him and stated, "Sorry bud, you won't quite be twenty-one."

167Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 7 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:18 am

squid.

squid.

Scott smirked at his father's words, and he looked over at Ezra. "If it helps, I will be the designated driver when you turn twenty-one," he said. He looked over at Dimitri who just seemed disappointed as he looked down at his piles and piles of paperwork. "Are you okay?" he asked, and Dimitri looked up. He offered him a small smile, but he seemed rather distracted. "I'm fine. Don't worry about me," he said, and he continued to work on his paper. Scott gave his father an odd look and pointed to Dimitri, wondering what was wrong and how he could make it better.

168Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 7 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:50 am

wills

wills

Dominic frowned, glancing from Scott to Dimitri. He then pulled out a twenty from his wallet and handed it to Scott. "How about you and Ezra go get a bite to eat," he suggested. Maybe Dimitri didn't want to talk about it with the boys around. Ezra didn't even question it as he jumped up from his stool. "Let's go!" he said excitedly. Dominic called after the already disappearing Ezra, "Just no sugar!" He waited until they were gone before he addressed Dimitri. "What's up? Work giving you a hard time? Kids giving you a hard time? Wife giving you a hard time? What's going on?" he asked, arching a brow as he took a swig of his drink.

169Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 7 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:37 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott smiled brightly, and he took the money from his father. "Food!" He yelled before rushing out with Ezra by his side. Dimitri sighed, and he ran a hand through his messy hair. "Thanks. No, Lindi isn't giving me any problems, and Noah is just being Noah. He's always been a trouble maker. Peyton is fine. Work has just been killing me from the inside," he said, and he finished his drink, ordering himself another one. "Make sure I don't drink too much. I don't want to make Lindi mad," he said.

170Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 7 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:51 pm

wills

wills

Dominic listened intently, taking a few more swigs of his drink before he spoke. "If it makes you feel any better, work has been stressing me out too. I love what I do, don't get me wrong. But I never anticipated it to be so much...well, work. I went from being home too much to barely being home at all," he said, shaking his head before he finished off his drink. "I'm doing it mainly for Riley. She works herself too much. But I don't know...I am doing it for myself too. All I can ever seem to think about his that war," he whispered. It haunted his mind; it always seemed to be there. "Yeah, okay. I will make sure you won't drink too much," he inquired with a smirk.

171Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 7 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:36 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri looked over at him, and he gave him a small smile. "I think it's good you are starting to work. Riley has worked on her own way too much for way too long," he said, and he looked down at his drink that he had somehow already drank half of it. "Please stop me at some point. Lindi will kill me, and Noah really doesn't need to see me drunk," he said, and he started to drink his drink again.

172Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 7 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:46 pm

wills

wills

Dominic sighed and glanced down at the blueprints, making adjustments where it is needed. "Yeah, I know," he replied before glancing at his drink. He was already on his third. "I will try, but I can't make any promises. I think if I don't stop soon, I will be the one drunk," he muttered, but it didn't seem all that bad right then. Although he did drink occasionally, he hadn't been drunk since Dimitri's twenty-first birthday.

173Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 7 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:06 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri closed his eyes, and he sighed to himself. He gulped down the rest of his drink, and he closed his eyes before ordering another one. "I need to stop," he said, and he looked down at his phone. "I'm going to call Lindi really quick and see how she is. Maybe tell her I'll be a bit tipsy when I get home," he said. He wrote down and couple of things before he grabbed his phone and called his wife. Hopefully she couldn't be mad at him.

174Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 7 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:33 pm

wills

wills

Dominic sighed; he was trying to pace himself as well but it wasn't working out. "You and me both, bud," he muttered under his breath. He was about to glance around for his son and Ezra, when Ezra came strolling in with a soda and a bag of cookies. "What did I say about sweets," he groaned to himself. Lindi was fixing a late supper when her phone began to ring. She leaned over and picked it up, noticing it was Dimitri. "Hey baby. You aren't working overtime again are you?" she asked, biting down on her lip. She hated that he worked so much.

175Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 7 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:44 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri sighed as he looked back at Scott and Ezra when they came back in. "Please tell me that's for Scott and not you," he said, and he turned his attention to his phone when Lindi spoke. "Yeah, I'm still working. Sorry baby. Listen, I'm about done with work, and I've had a couple of drink. I thought they might help with the stress. Don't worry, I'm not drunk or anything. Just a bit tipsy," he said. He knew that Lindi always worried when he went to the bar. He learned his lesson. He wasn't going to get drunk again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next