Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adventures of Scott and Ezra

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 37]

226Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 10 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:40 pm

wills

wills

Dominic managed a small smile at him and shook his head. He didn't believe him, but he would just agree for his benefit. He knew he could be a better father. He knew he should, but it just didn't matter now. He was already a failure to his own kid. "I'm fine, thank you though. You should just got rest or something. Do what you teenagers do," he said with a half smile. He felt stupid. He shouldn't have talked to her father, and he shouldn't have stayed. He kept repeating that in his mind.

227Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 10 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:54 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott gave his father a look when he spoke. He could tell that his dad was hiding something from him. "But dad, teenagers spend their evenings with their dads," he said with a smirk before got up. "I'm getting a movie for us, and I am going to spend the night with you and make sure you are okay. Mom won't be home for a while, and I want you to be okay," he said, and he hugged him once more before putting a movie in and looked at his dad. "Can I get you comfort food? Ice cream, fried chicken, pot pie?"

228Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 10 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:16 pm

wills

wills

Dominic arched a brow at that. He had never heard that before. He was about to protest at Scott's suggestion but just sighed as he put a movie in. "You really don't have to," he muttered, sitting up slightly. He thought of when Victor would drink a little too much when he was raising him. He had been such a bad "father" as he once had thought he was. Was that rubbing off on him? He was once again pulled out of his thoughts when Scott asked another question. "No. No food. I don't think I can eat without getting sick."

229Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 10 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:21 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott glanced at his father, and he listened to him as he heard his words. "Okay, if you say so," he said, and he lied down where his mother usually would, and he started the movie. He was feeling tired, but he would help out his father as much as he needed. He wanted to stop and ask why his mother did so much work or why she was so exhausted all the time, but he didn't really say anything. He didn't want to ruin his father's mood. He gave his dad a small hug before going back to watching the movie.

230Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 10 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:38 pm

wills

wills

Dominic vaguely watched the movie, but his attention was elsewhere. He managed to give Scott a hug before he lied back down slowly. He let out a long yawn before he turned to Scott. "If you are tired, you can go get some sleep," he told him truthfully. He could te he was tired, and Dominic was feeling a bit tired himself. It was probably a good idea if they both get some sleep.

231Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 10 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:43 pm

squid.

squid.

{should we go on and ts? We can ts to the dinner or when Ezra meets his girl if you want

232Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 10 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:45 pm

wills

wills

{yeah....which one?

233Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 10 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:47 pm

squid.

squid.

{ I sort of want to do the thing with Ezra xD I'm mean, it is the adventures of Scott and Ezra

234Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 10 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:51 pm

wills

wills

{okay....

235Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 10 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:52 pm

squid.

squid.

{want me to start?

236Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 10 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:53 pm

wills

wills

{yes please.

237Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 10 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:01 pm

squid.

squid.

Sage was sitting in class, waiting for all of it to be over. She hated school so much, but she had always been a straight A student. She just hated she social atmosphere. Her parents didn't have time to homeschool her, so that was out of the question. The class had been giving speeches, and she had just finished hers. Her hands were shaking, and she felt like she was going to pass out, but thankfully the bell rang. As soon as it did, she shot up and raced out of the class. Not long after she left, she ran right in to someone and dropped all of her things, including her notebook with all her poetry. She was a bit shocked at first, but then she realized what happen. She tried to keep her cheeks from reddening when she saw who she ran in to.

238Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 10 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:08 pm

wills

wills

Ezra, always the goof off, sat in class with some of his buddies. Once the bell rang, he walked out with them. He was in the middle of making a joke, so of course he didn't notice the girl. He was taken aback when he was bumped into and quickly turned to apologize until he saw who it was. Even though he flirted around, he had never held on to a girl. Or even got a girl's number for that matter. He was momentarily speechless. She was so pretty. "Uh, I, uh, I," he scrambled for words but he didn't have any. He crouched down to help her with her things. "My fault. My bad. Jokes," he stated, not having a coherent sentence.

239Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 10 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:34 pm

squid.

squid.

Sage was of course as red as a tomato. She had liked Ezra for who knows how long, but he never spoke to her, and if she couldn't even give a simple speech, she surely couldn't talk to Ezra. "N-no, it's fine," she said shyly, and she quickly grabbed her things, starting with her poetry book. No one needed to see that. She was terrified of someone finding it and reading it. She wrote everything down in there. She stood, and she helped him up, smiling a bit. "It was, uh, nice bumping in to you, Ezra. Literally," she said with a small laugh, but cursed herself for trying to make a joke. What was she thinking! She wasn't funny.

240Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 10 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:41 pm

wills

wills

Ezra stood upright after he helped her with her things. He shifted his backpack on his shoulder and offered her a small smile. "Sorry, again. I didn't mean to," he mumbled. He felt like an idiot. He smiled her way and considered it. "Hey," he began. He could do this. He had to be able to do this. "I promised a bud I would go on a double date with him, and Uh, I kind of need a date. Would you like to go? I mean, it doesn't have to be a date. We can go as friends. Or it can be a date if you want," he rambled. Chill it, Ezra! "Would you like to go?" he asked again. He could surely talk Scott into going with Tatum right? He couldn't do it alone.

241Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 10 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:56 pm

squid.

squid.

Sage was about to walk on to her next class, but she stopped and looked back as she heard Ezra. She could hardly believe his words. He wanted to go on a date with her? "Um, yeah. I'd like that a lot," she said with a shy smile, and she looked towards the ground. Why didn't he pick some other girl? Maybe a girl that actually could hold a conversation with someone. "Just, uh, tell me when. Here," she said, and she scribbled down her phone number on a piece of paper. "I hope that's legible. Sorry. I sort of skipped out on the cute girly handwriting gene," she joked, and she smiled lightly. Maybe this wouldn't be a complete and total disaster. Something good had to come out of it, right?

242Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 10 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:02 pm

wills

wills

Ezra smiled as he took the number from her. He couldn't believe it. Had that actually happened? Had he actually asked a girl on a date? He wanted to dance around in a circle and celebrate with candy, even though Scott would advice against it. "Hey, that's fine. I prefer nonperfect handwriting any day," he said as nonchalantly as he could muster when he was having a party in his mind. "I will see you...later," he continued, nodding once and grinning at her. He couldn't believe it. He wasn't dreaming right? Ouch. Okay, don't pinch yourself again Ezra. He waved once before he headed off.

243Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 10 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:10 pm

squid.

squid.

Sage smiled lightly as she listened to him, and she tried her best not to blush too much. Her face was probably already a bright red. But she was going on a date with Ezra Stilinski! The guy she had liked for so so long. She felt like she couldn't function. She waved back at him before going back to her locker. Scott was standing by his locker with Tatum by his side like always. School seemed to be the only place where Scott could be with her without the fear of her dad seeing them. As Ezra came by, he gave him a look. "Oh no, he has that giddy schoolgirl smile. Ezra, how much sugar did you eat?" he asked him.

244Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 10 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:16 pm

wills

wills

Ezra was trying not to jump around like an idiot but he was too happy. He had done it! He had done it! He was getting somewhere. He looked up when Scott spoke to him and grinned lightly. "This guy has a date!" he said, puffing out his chest. "Oh, with that said, you and Tatum are coming along. I can't do this alone, and I already mentioned it as a double date. I don't want to screw it up the first date," he said in a rushed voice. Tatum held up a hand and said, "Hold on. Hold on. Hold on. A double date? You weren't going to run this by us beforehand or..." She trailed and shook her head. She knew she would do it anyway.

245Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 10 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:24 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott was shocked when he heard Ezra's words. "Wait, so this isn't some sugar rush? You actually got a girl? Ez, this is fantastic!" he said with a bright smile. Now his friend could finally stop hating being around him and Tatum. Even though Ezra was a good friend and didn't say anything, he knew deep down that he hated seeing them together all the time. He paused slightly. "A double date? I am taking it that this is all on the fly. You don't even know where we are going on this double date, do you?" he asked with a smirk. He would do anything for his friend, especially if it made him happy, and if he had to sacrifice his time, so be it. "So, who is the lucky lady?" he asked.

246Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 10 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:29 pm

wills

wills

Ezra rolled his eyes and muttered, "No, it isn't some sugar rush. Though, I could definitely use some Reese or something right now. Do you think I should greet her with Reese? Maybe I could get her a big bouquet but it be chocolate ins-" He was soon cut off by Tatum putting her hand over his mouth. "Deep breath bud," Tatum said and waited until he called down before she pulled her hand away. Ezra then addressed Scott's question. "Uh....no. I haven't even gotten as far as a date. The most flirtation I have ever had with a girl was her pouring a drink on me. What do we do? You've been on a date, Scott. Help a brother out." His next question made him smile ever so slightly. "Sage. She's pretty huh?" he said with a dreamy expression.

247Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 10 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:36 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott honestly tried his best to keep from bursting out laughing, but his efforts failed. "Ezra, calm down a bit. Every girl can't be won over by your candy," he said jokingly, and he gave him a small smile. "Spend time with her and figure out what she likes before you start making plans on what to get her. And don't worry. I will be on the date with you so you will be fine. It just depends on where we are going for the date how you should dress and what to give her," he said. He wanted Ezra to have the best date of his life, and he would make sure that he stuck with the girl. He couldn't help but raise a brow when he heard who he scored a date with. "Wait, you mean the quit, shy, really smart Sage? The one who writes all the time? I didn't know that she was your type, Ez," he said.

248Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 10 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:43 pm

wills

wills

Ezra opened his mouth to object. "Of course they do. Tatum do you like Reese?" he asked, and then leaned in to whisper, "For this purpose, please say yes please." Tatum rolled her eyes and just nodded. "See, I am sure she would be perfectly fine with Reese. I mean, I definitely would be won over if someone gave me candy," he stated. He sighed at Scott's answer. "That's the problem. I know little to nothing about dates. I mean, you aren't the only one who hasn't had the best luck in the world." He nodded once at his question and shrugged his shoulders. "She seems nice, and most the girls I try to talk to laugh at me. She didn't. And she is pretty. It is the total package."

249Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 10 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:51 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott laughed, and he rolled his eyes as he listened to them. "Fine, give the girl candy if you would really like to," he said, and he looked over at Tatum with a smile. He was just glad that Ezra had gotten himself a girl, even though she was one of the odd ones. At least from what he could tell she was really nice. If she was popular, she would probably win one of the superlatives. Scott listened to him talk about Sage, and he nodded lightly. "Well, I think you are officially head over heels for her," he said with a smirk, and he looked over at Tatum with a smirk. "I really do hope you two work out together."

250Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 10 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:00 pm

wills

wills

Ezra smirked at that and said, "I will." He was just happy that for 1. he hadn't screwed things up for once and for 2. she actually seemed into him. He rolled his eyes at Scott's comment and nudged him. "Not quite. I just like her okay," he stated. It was the first time a girl had actually liked him back. Even though he always tried to play it off cool, he had always wondered why they had never seemed interested. Tatum smirked lightly and just rolled her eyes. "You never told me what I signed up for when I started dating you," she said teasingly to Scott, which resulted in an eye roll from Ezra. Ezra was definitely a handful. "Tater tot, you know you love me. Everyone does," Ezra said with a smirk.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next