Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adventures of Scott and Ezra

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 37]

201Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 9 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:41 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott was calm until he heard Ezra's words. "No!" he said quickly, and he bit his lip nervously. "I-I mean, you know, you can...just as friends though...and I have to be there too," he said, and Dimitri burst into laughter. " Scott, I have been what you are going through. You should just say that you like her," he said. Scott sighed, and he looked out the window. "Okay, I may be a little head over heels for her, but not a lot, okay."

202Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 9 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:53 pm

wills

wills

Ezra chuckled and attempted to hide a smirk at Scott's response. "I knew it," he said with a cheeky grin. They weren't best friends for nothing. When Scott admitted it, his smirk grew and he nudged Scott. "See, the first step is always to admit it," he said with a chuckle. No matter how much he teased him, he actually was happy for him. "So what exactly are you waiting for? Why aren't you two official? Besides the obvious."

203Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 9 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:01 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott looked over at him, and he rolled his eyes. "I thought that was the first step to admitting a problem," he said, and he listened to him. He was right, for once. Why weren't they official? The only thing stopping them was her father, and he didn't have to know. "I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend," he said with a bright smile before he called her again. Dimitri looked back a him when he started to call the girl again. "Scott, calm down with the calling. She's going to think you are creepy."

204Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 9 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:08 pm

wills

wills

Ezra shrugged and smirked over at him. "Well, it could be both, can't it?" he inquired. He rose a brow when Scott began to call her again. He chuckled and said in agreement with Dimitri, "Yeah..I mean what happened to texting?" He was curious to see how this would go. The guy wouldn't lose the girl before he actually had her would he? Tatum was surprised when Scott called her again. She grabbed her phone and answered it once again. "Hey, again," she greeted.

205Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 9 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:20 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott seemed to clam up when Tatum answered the phone. He didn't speak for the first couple of moment, but then he laughed nervously. "Hey...Tatum...," he paused, unable to speak. He looked at Ezra with a pleading look, wondering what he was even supposed to say. "I was wondering if you maybe...you know," he stopped once more with a nervous laugh, and he bit his lip. "You want to be my girlfriend. Like officially," he finally asked, but he was tense and terrified. What if she said no?

206Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 9 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:36 pm

wills

wills

Tatum rose a brow when he didn't speak. She was about to hang up when she heard him finally speak. She cracked a small smile, but it dropped in confusion when he continued. "Know...what?" she inquired, mulling it over. What was it he was talking about? A half smile reappeared when he asked the question. "What took you so long?" she asked with a small laugh. "Yes, Scott. I want to be your girlfriend."

207Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 9 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:56 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott felt like his heart was about to pop outside his chest. What if she didn't want to because of her dad? What if she really didn't like him and just felt sorry for him? That didn't sound like Tatum at all, but what if it was a possibility? He finally let out a sigh of relief when she answered. "Great. That's perfect. I guess I was scared you would say no," he said, and he looked down at the ground. Dimitri smiled, and he ruffled his hair. "Good job Scottie-boy! You did the impossible," he joked with a smirk.

208Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 9 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:02 pm

wills

wills

Tatum rolled her eyes and had to stifle a laugh. She was surprised Scott would think she wouldn't say yes. "Why would I say no?" she inquired with a small smile. She was just so shocked that Scott would think that. She twiddled her thumbs and couldn't help but smile to herself. Ezra grinned and nudged him lightly. "See? What were you so nervous about? The worst thing she could have done was say no," he began, then paused. "Well...no, the worst thing she could have done was say she never wanted to see you again because you are a creep, but..." he trailed and shrugged. "Looks like the odds were in your favor."

209Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 9 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:10 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott bit his lip at her question, and he sighed. "I guess I have just always been nervous. I mean, I haven't had the best luck with girls. And then there is your dad who hates me. I was worried that you would say no because of him, but the more I think about it, the more I realize you would never do that," he said, and he smiled lightly. "Well, does this mean that I can call you babe?" he asked with a chuckle.

210Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 9 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:16 pm

wills

wills

"I think we have already established that I am not like most girls," Tatum pointed out with a small laugh. She couldn't hide the smile even if she tried. His question made her laugh once more. "I don't know...babe just sounds too official," she teased, trying to stifle a laugh. "I'm only kidding. Only if I get to call you babe," she continued with a half smile. She honestly didn't see how her father didn't like him.

211Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 9 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:39 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott smiled at her words, and he nodded in agreement, even though she couldn't see. "You are nothing like other girls, babe," he added at the end with a smirk. When she started talking about him calling her babe, he smiled brightly. "Don't worry, you can call me babe all you want. You can even call me something else if you want," he said with a smile, and he looke over at Ezra with a bright smile. There was just no way to contain his happiness. He had to let it show.

212Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 9 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:44 pm

wills

wills

Tatum laughed softly at the comment and the fact he added babe at the end. "That's going to take some getting used to," she stated with a shake of her head. Eventually, things had to work out right? Her father couldn't hate every boy she dated. If he hated Scott of all people, there was no chance for the rest of them. "Something else? Like something cheesy that only people in movies would say? Like pudding?" she asked, trying not to laugh. Ezra rolled his eyes at Scott's smile. "Dude, you look like you just stepped into a world where everything was made of chocolate...actually that sounds pretty awesome."

213Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 9 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:10 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott laughed, and he shook his head at her suggestion. "Good idea, but I have this weird thing about being cliche. It sort of runs in the family. You and I need something unique," he said, and he rolled his eyes at Ezra's words. "Because a world full of chocolate is just what you need," he said sarcastically. He glanced at Dimitri when he parked. He was already home. "Thanks for driving me home, D! I'll make sure to call you when dad gets home. I'll see you later Ezra," he called before getting out of the car and turning his attention back to his phone. As he walked in, he was a note on the counter form his mother saying she would be at work until early in the morning. So he was all home alone.

214Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 9 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:16 pm

wills

wills

Ezra chuckled and stated, "Yes, that is exactly what I need. Maybe I will be the only sole survivor, so I won't have to worry about people telling me what to eat or what not to eat. Maybe even the people are chocolate...but that would be cannibalism. Nevermind." He shook his head and waved as Scott got out. "See ya!" Tatum laughed and shook her head at his comment. "Cliche? Seriously?" she asked, raising her brows curiously. "I swear, Scott, you and your family is a bit odd sometimes," she said with a half smile. But that was just what she liked about him, so how could she complain.

215Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 9 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:37 am

squid.

squid.

Scott sighed, and he ruffled Ezra's hair. "You poor, poor child," he said before he went inside. He sat down on the couch like his father would when he waited for him. "Yes, I know that we are all pretty different, but that makes everything better," he said, and he looked out of the window. "I might have to go soon, but in case you to, I will talk to you later babe," he said, and he smiled lightly. Hopefully he father would be getting home soon. He wasn't sure why, but he never liked being home alone. Maybe it was because he always had his father with him. He also hoped that his mother didn't work herself too hard. She always seemed to.

216Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 9 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:44 pm

wills

wills

Tatum laughed softly and rolled her eyes at his comment. "Is that so?" she inquired with a raise of her eyebrows. She listened to his next comment and murmured, "Oh, okay." She half smiled at the 'babe' he had added at the end. A few minutes later, Dominic pulled up in the driveway. He parked the car and dizzily stepped out. He had drank a bit too much alcohol, but somehow had managed to make it home without killing himself. He stepped into the house and sent a grin Scott's way. "Hey," he slurred.

217Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 9 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:53 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott smiled, but then he saw his dad pull in the driveway, and it was obvious he had drank too much. "I really have to go now. My dad's home. I'll talk to you sometime soon," he said before he hung up. He walked over to his father, and he quickly helped him in. "Looks like you have had one too many. You are lucky mom isn't home right now. She's kill you," he said, and he started to help him up the stairs. "Let's get you to bed. I'll get everything out of your car for you," he said.

218Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 9 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:07 pm

wills

wills

Dominic mumbled, "I am...I am fine. I just stayed a bit longer." He waved his hand as if he were actually fine. "I so kicked some butt though. I think I broke my hand," he said, flexing it. He stumbled on the stairs, and he would have almost fallen if Scott hadn't been helping him out. He managed to make it to his room. He sat down on the edge of his bed. "Where's...where's mom?" he mumbled.

219Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 9 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:13 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott gave him a worried look when he spoke. "Dad, who did you get in a fight with?" he asked. He possibly couldn't have gotten in one with Tatum's dad. If he did, his relationship with her was over for good. There would be no way to gain his trust back. Or gain it in the first place. He helped him on the bed, and he bit his lip. "She's working overtime...again," he said with a small sigh. Even though his father was working, his mother still worked a lot, and she still was coming home exhausted.

220Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 9 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:27 pm

wills

wills

Dominic was still trying to mend his hand as well as think. Not to mention the fact he felt sick. Maybe staying at the bar had been a bad decision on his part. "That little pen head...tried to tell me how to raise you. Told me to make you stay away from....tater? No...that's not right," he mumbled. "Tatum. That's the name. I kind of lost it. I got a good hit in. I probably would have been dead if it hadn't been for Logan," he continued, referring to Ezra's dad. When Scott mentioned Riley working over, he frowned and lied down. "She shouldn't...be doing that."

221Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 9 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:33 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott listened to him, and he felt his heart stop. "Please tell me you're joking. No no no no! Dad, what were you thinking! I'm trying to gain his trust so I can go out with Tatum," he said with a small sigh, and he ran a hand through his hair as he paced. "I should have stayed. I shouldn't have left you alone," he said with a sigh, and he bit his lip. "I need to call Tatum...again. She's going to kill me," he said as he went down the stairs to get his father's things from his car.

222Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 9 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:43 pm

wills

wills

Dominic furrowed his brows at Scott's reaction. "I thought you would want me to beat him up. I mean, he is such a-" he would have finished it if Scott hadn't rushed out of the room. He sighed and lied back on the bed. He didn't think it would be the best idea for Scott to tell Tatum what happened. It would only make matters worse. Not to mention he was only feeling sicker by the minute. He should have just went home.

223Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 9 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:02 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott closed his eyes, and he tried to calm down. Maybe he could work things out. He was about to call Tatum, but he stopped himself. No, his dad needed him more. He walked back in their room, and he sat down beside him and pulled him into a hug. "I guess I'll just have to talk to Tatum tomorrow," he said, and he hugged his dad tightly. "I have no idea what I would do without you," he said. He grabbed a trash can from the bathroom and handed it to him. "There you go buddy."

224Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 9 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:07 pm

wills

wills

Dominic glanced up when Scott came back in and managed a small smile as he returned the hug. "No, no. I don't think you should tell her," he muttered, closing his eyes for a moment to think things out. He half smiled at Scott's next words but dropped his gaze to the ground. He was beginning to think Tatum's father was right. He had no clue how to actually be a dad. He was more like a friend than a father. He was pulled out of his thoughts when Scott came back. "Thanks," he whispered, taking the trash can.

225Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 9 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:32 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott smiled lightly, and he nodded. If his dad didn't want him talking to Tatum about it, he wouldn't. "Don't listen to her dad. He's just had a rough day. Besides, you are the best dad ever. You don't need to raise me any differently," he said. His father was amazing, and he shouldn't think any less. "Do you need me to stick around? I will if you need me too, I will," he said with a small smirk. He would stick with his dad no matter what.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 37  Next