Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adventures of Scott and Ezra

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 37]

126Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 6 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:23 am

wills

wills

Tatum's father gave Scott a hard look. He sure didn't trust him, that was for sure. "Just a friend," he muttered, narrowing his eyes at him. "It would be wise if you kept your clothes on," he continued, then scoffed. "Just friends," he grumbled under his breath. "I will be watching you kid," he said before he walked into his house. Mr. Stilinski waited until the door was shut before he turned on Scott. "If you like her, I think it would be wise to get on her father's good side. And I thought I was strict. He just made me look like an angel."

127Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 6 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:30 am

squid.

squid.

Scott sighed, and he leaned on one of the doors to his car. "I know. I hate it, honesty. I've never had to deal with a dad like that," he said, and he closed his eyes, trying to think of anything that he could do to stay on her father's good side. "What should I do? I really really like her, and I have finally found a girl that likes me back<' he said, and he sighed to himself. Life really was unfair. "As far as I know, I don't think my dad ever had to deal with this, so I don't know if he can help," he said, and he paused to think for a moment. "Maybe I do know someone."

128Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 6 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:36 am

wills

wills

Mr. Stilinski rose a brow at Scott's comment and crossed his arms over his chest. "I can't tell you that. I just met him about...thirty minutes ago. He was freaking out," he said before he cracked a half smile. "I am sure you will think of something," he stated. He half smiled as Scott continued and asked, "Who would that be?" He hesitated another moment before he sighed. "I won't tell your parents about this. I am not quite sure about your father, but your mother would probably freak."

129Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 6 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:47 am

squid.

squid.

Scott sighed, and he looked down at the ground, trying his best to stay calm. "I honestly didn't mean to worry him that much. We just lost track of time," he said. It was going to be a pain getting on his good side. "Thanks for not telling my parents. My mother would go into a panic attack, and she really just needs to lay off work for a while," he said. At his words, he smiled lightly. "Drake Sherwood. I come to him for advice a lot. I'm sure he won't mind. I guess I should put a shirt on though," he said with a small laugh.

130Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 6 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:03 pm

wills

wills

Mr. Stilinski rose a brow and decided not to question how they 'lost track of time.' He had a feeling that he didn't even want to know. "Yeah, don't mention it," he said with a long sigh. He was somewhat surprised by his answer, but he could see why he would go to him for advice. Drake had been through a lot, a lot more than most people. "Well, I hope that he can help you out," he said with a small smile before he dug out his keys. "And that may be a good idea. I think her dad is still watching out the window."

131Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 6 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:30 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott gave him a small smile, and he sighed to himself. "Thanks again for getting me off the hook. I have no idea what I would do without you," he said, and he have him one more smile. "I'll probably see you tomorrow. If you can, get as many good words in for me as you can. The sooner he likes me, the better," he said before he got in his car. He drove as quickly as he could to the beach and put his shirt back on. It still had some sand, but it would do. He sent his father a text saying he would be a bit late before driving again. Hopefully Drake could help him. He soon came to his house, and he got out of his car and knocked on the door.

132Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 6 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:41 pm

wills

wills

Drake, as he usually would, was leaned back on the couch flipping through the photo album. It seemed like he had blinked and everything had changed. However, at least he had Angel. Sometimes, that was all he could ever ask for. When he heard the knock on the door, he closed the photo album and stood to answer it. "Scott?" he asked, raising his brows in surprise. "Isn't it a bit late?" he asked as he stepped aside to let him in. "Your parents know you are here right?"

133Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 6 Empty Re: Adventutes of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:28 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott gave Drake a small smile. For somereadon he was always looking through those pictures. He neer understood why. At he question, he scratched the back of his head. "Well, they don't really know I'm here. They know I'm out though. They probably think I'm still on my date," he added with a nervous laugh before he glanced at the ground. "I came here to talk to you," he said, and he looked at the ground. Angel smiled when she saw him. "Scott! My how you have grown. You look just like your father," she said with a smile, and she looke up at Drake.

134Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 6 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:58 pm

wills

wills

Drake rose his brows at Scott's answer. "I swear, these kids. Last time I checked, they were still running around in diapers and now they are running around on dates," he said, shaking his head. "Way to make a man feel really old," he said with a chuckle. "Well come on in," he continued. He was used to people stopping by to get advice from him. He leaned over to give Angel a quick kiss on the cheek. He was so lucky to have her in his life again. He then lead the way to the couch and took a seat. "What do you need to talk about?"

135Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 6 Empty Re: Adventurea of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:11 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott rolled his eyes, and he smiled lightly. "Sorry," he said with a chuckle, and he walke in, sitting down on the couch. "So, I sort of have a problem. You see, this girl I like, her dad doesn't really like me. He hates me in fact. I was wondering if you could maybe help me with getting on his good side," he said, and he looked down at the ground. He didn't really want to stay away from Tatum. He liked her more than he could explain.

136Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 6 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:24 pm

wills

wills

Drake chuckled and leaned forward, listening to Scott's dilemma. Sometimes, it was good to know that he wasn't the only father who was just a wee bit overprotective. "Well," he began, rubbing his chin. "I have been that protective father before, and sometimes I still wonder about Aspen after all these years," he muttered, sighing. "But that is besides the point. You need to show that you not only respect him, but his daughter too. Maybe you should go over for a family meal or something," he said, clasping his hands together. "Pay him a few kind words. Maybe buttering him up with get you a few extra points. Oh, and listen to his rules."

137Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 6 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:45 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott listened to him, and he sighed to himself. That was going to be hard. "Maybe I can talk him into that, and I do respect him, I just think he could tone it down a bit," he said before he hand a hand through his hair. This was going to be hard. "And I sure do respect her," he said, and he looked down at the ground. At his next question, he bit his lip nervously. "What do I do if his rules are to stay off his property and away from his daughter?" he asked. This was going to be more challenging than he ever imagine it would be.

138Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 6 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:04 pm

wills

wills

Drake leaned back then and sighed softly. He knew Aspen had probably felt the same way about him, but sometimes fathers just cared so much that it was too much. His question brought a frown to Drake's face. He thought that one over for a minute before he answered. "Then, I think you should respect his wishes, at least for a little while. It won't do any good if you disregard to orders and do what you want," he said finally.

139Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 6 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:21 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott's eyes widened at Drake's suggestion. "So I am just supposed to stay away from her until her dad decides he likes me? What if he never does?" he asked and he sighed to himself as he started to pace the room. If he had to stay away from her forever, he would lose it. He closed his eyes, trying to calm down. "I'm so stupid," he said quietly. Why did he have to leave his shirt? "Is there any way to speed up the process?"

140Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 6 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:28 pm

wills

wills

Drake sighed and mulled that over in his head. He hadn't had to go through the awkward process of talking to Angel's father. Their situation had been a bit different in that aspect, and when they finally had met, he had told her parents that they were getting married. So it was too late in the game to fuss about it then. "Make him like you, Scott. Be patient, I am sure things will turn for the better eventually," he said with a simple shrug. His next question made him frown thoughtfully. "I guess you are going to have to find something you can bond over."

141Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 6 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:38 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott sighed, but he nodded, and he looked over at Drake maybe if he did what he said he could get to be with Tatum. "Thanks a lot. I have no idea what I would do without you," he said, and he hugged him tightly before looking at the door. "My dad is probably getting a little worried. I'll see you some time soon," he said, and he waved before getting into his car. As he drove home, he called Ezra.

142Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 6 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:43 pm

wills

wills

Drake returned the hug and offered him a smile. "That's what they all say. I don't think I could leave you to just getting advice from you father. That man...he still acts like a boy," he said, shaking his head. He nodded and said a quick goodbye when Scott said he had to leave. "Come on, come on, come on!" Ezra chanted before he once again crashed into a building in his video game. "Crap!" he grumbled but then grinned when his phone started to ring. He answered and leaned back. "How did it go?" he said the moment he answered.

143Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 6 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:07 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott smiled lightly when Ezra asked the question. "Well, it depends. My date left before we could even order our food, but on the flip side, I did kiss Tatum," he said, and he couldn't help but smirk. Even saying it made him happy. He was also curious to see what his reaction would be. "Another downside was that her dad might have seen me shirtless, and he wasn't a happy camper. What would you rate this night? A seven point five maybe?"

144Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 6 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:16 pm

wills

wills

Ezra paused his game the minute he heard the part about Tatum. "Slow down, slow down, slow down," he said quickly, jumping up from where he was sitting. "You kissed who?" he asked; he had to have heard him wrong. "Are you talking about the same Tatum that hooked you up with a date and was trying to get you a girl?" He rose his brows as he heard the last comment. "So that's what my dad was talking about. The dude not only called the cops on you but my dad," he said with a smirk.

145Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 6 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:26 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott smirked lightly when he heard him. "Yes, that would be the same Tatum," he said, and he laughed when he heard Ezra. "Yeah, he did call your dad on me. I was sort of twenty minutes later getting home, and the dude is in the military, and really hates me. Sometimes I wish that my dad did teach me how to fight," he said. He knew his dad hated talking about it, but he wanted to be just like him. He wanted to fight like him and flirt like him.

146Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 6 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:30 pm

wills

wills

Ezra whistled. Scratch that. He tried to whistle. "It's a miracle buddy," he said with a smirk. When he continued, he chuckled and plopped back down on his bed. "So not only does the guy hate you, but he could kick your butt too. Good to know," he said with a sigh. "And I don't think you want to learn how to fight. I tried to shoot a gun once. I almost shot someone instead. Now I am not trusted with guns."

147Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 6 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:37 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott couldn't help but laugh at his friend's words. He was happy for him, at least that was good to know. He rolled his eyes, and he sighed. "Don't remind me. He's already told me to stay off his property and away from his daughter. He can be pretty scary," he said. He had an odd look on his face when he spoke. "Why not? I need to protect myself, and no hard feelings, but I wouldn't trust you with a gun anyway."

148Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 6 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:44 pm

wills

wills

"Ah, so he really is one of those dads," Ezra stated with a long sigh. The guy seemed scary even to him. He rose his brows at Scott's question and shrugged. "Fine, if you want to fight, fight. I can just be the useless sidekick who takes all the blows because I can't fight, and you can do all the superhero magic and get the girl," he stated, smirking. "But I don't see who you need to protect yourself from, except for military man."

149Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 6 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:51 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott chuckled at what he said, and he rolled his eyes. "You can be the sidekick, but at least you get all of the cool lines. I just look hot in the suit and get the girl while you do all the work," he said jokingly before he came to his driveway. "I have to go. I'll talk to you tomorrow," he said before he hung up. Hopefully his dad wouldn't get too mad at him for staying out so late. He walked in and looked around the living room.

150Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 6 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:57 pm

wills

wills

Dominic had been pouring over the blueprints with a cup of coffee off to the side. He always felt tired nowadays, but he knew he couldn't sleep until Scott walked through the door. No matter how much he tried to be the cool dad or act much younger than he truly was, he did love his family. Even though Scott had texted, he was still worried something was up. When the door opened, he instantly relaxed and let out an exhausted sigh. "Hey, what happened?" he asked before he continued. "Did you get the girl?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next