Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adventures of Scott and Ezra

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 37]

176Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 8 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:51 pm

wills

wills

"Uh, yeah. For Scott," Ezra said before turning around and stuffing a cookie in his mouth. Dominic sighed and just decided not to stop him; it would end well if he tried. He knew Ezra was serious about his sweets. Lindi leaned against the counter and hesitated at that news. "Are you sure? Maybe I should come get you and drive you home," she said uncertainly. She didn't like him going to drink, or at least without her. "You aren't with Dom are you?" she continued; she didn't trust Dimitri and Dominic together at a bar. It was trouble.

177Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 8 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:58 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri knew it was coming. Ever since his birthday, she really didn't trust Dominic to go anywhere with him. "Yes, Dom is with me, but I'm okay. I'm on my third, and I'm going to make sure it's my last one. I just need to finish writing this paper. And you don't have to get me. Somehow Scott and Ezra were drug into this, and Scott will drop me off. Just make sure Noah doesn't get into trouble, okay? I love you, Lindi," he said.

178Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 8 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:05 pm

wills

wills

Lindi still seemed hesitant; she didn't want Dimitri to end up turning out drunk. She shifted her phone to her other ear and sighed. She also didn't like the sound of Dominic bringing his kid to the bar, but she wasn't going to tell him how to raise his son. Dominic wouldn't listen anyway. "Just...please be careful, okay?" she whispered. "I love you too," she continued before she hung up.

179Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 8 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:12 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri sighed, and he took a sip of his drink. "I'll be careful, I promise. I love you, and I'll see you tonight," he said before she hung up. He looked over at Scott who had a water and a candy bar in his hand. "Is that serious what you guys got with twenty dollars?" He asked, and Scott dug his hand in his pocket. "Here's ten back," he said, giving it to his father," he said. Dimitri rolled his eyes and looked at the door when he heard it open.

180Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 8 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:18 pm

wills

wills

Dominic took the change back and stuffed it into his pocket before he downed the rest of his drink. "Why did you let him have sweets. I don't need his father to kill me," he muttered as he put his blueprints into his work binder. Ezra rolled his eyes and grumbled, "I will be fine. See the cookies are even sugar-free." His attention turned to the door when it opened. "Please say that's not who I think it is," he whispered to Scott. It was Tatum's dad.

181Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 8 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:29 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott shrugged lightly. "I couldn't say no. It is sugar free after all," he said with a smirk. He glanced at the door when he heard Ezra's words, and his face went white. "No no no no!" he said in a panicked voice. He looked up at Dimitri quickly. "Pretend I'm Noah." Dimitri glared at him. "You're not Noah. I wouldn't take Noah to a bar, especially with Josh. I don't know what you are thinking, Dom," he said, and Scott sighed. "That is all beside the point. He can't see me! He'll never let me be with Tatum!" Dimitri looked down at him, and he shook his head. "You will be fine. You are with the president after all."

182Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 8 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:36 pm

wills

wills

"Scott, it's fine. He can't judge you if he is here himself? Besides, I can take h-" Dominic began but looked back to Tatum's father and his eyes widened. "Why did you never mention he was so...buff," he whispered to Scott. Now he could understand why Scott was terrified of him. Dominic was a bit scared himself. Tatum's father took a seat by Dominic, and Dominic had to do all he could to not seem intimidated. He cleared his throat before he said, "Nice weather...we have here." Tatum's father gave Dominic a frown before he looked over and finally noticed Scott. "Why are you in a bar?" he snapped at Scott.

183Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 8 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:44 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott looked over at his father, and he bit his lip. "I thought military guy was enough description," he said, and bit his lip when Tatum's father noticed him. "Oh, I just came to help my father and my good friend Dimitri, sir. Um, how are you?" he asked. Dimitri looked over at them curiously. How did Scott know this guy? He sort of missed out on the story. He walked over to Tatum's father and offered a smile and his hand. "Hello. I'm Dimitri Sherwood. It's nice to meet you. If I may ask, how do you know Scott?"

184Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 8 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:50 pm

wills

wills

Dominic glanced at Tatum's father once more and then grumbled, "Well I didn't think he would be so...big." He was shocked when Dimitri walked over as if the guy was like any other guy. "Does he think because he is president he had immunity against everyone?" he whispered to Scott. Either Dimitri was naive or he had some balls. Tatum's father turned his attention to Dimitri when he came over and furrowed his brows. "Mr. President. Yeah I know who you are," he muttered gruffly. He glanced over at Scott before he answered Dimitri's question. "He took my daughter out. Apparently she was helping him with a date, but then he shows up at my house shirtless and twenty minutes late."

185Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 8 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:01 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri had to admit, the guy was pretty big, but that wasn't going to stop him from talking to him. Dimitri was tall, so at least he had that. He was still pretty muscly. He was a bit taken aback at how bitter he seemed. He tried to play it off as though it didn't mean anything though. As he heard the story, he glared at Scott. "How did you even manage that? The other day if you talked to a girl for more than five minutes she would slap you," he said, and he looked back up at Tatum's father. "I am so sorry for the way he acted. If there is anything I can do to make it up, tell me. Even though he's not my child, I do still feel responsible for him. Here, let me buy you your drink," he said, and he pulled out his wallet.

186Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 8 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:08 pm

wills

wills

Tatum's father leaned against the counter and sighed softly; at the end of the day, he was just looking out for his daughter, and he just couldn't trust Scott. Then again, he didn't trust any teenaged boy around her, but that was besides the point. He rose his brows when Dimitri spoke to him. He shook his head at his offer and muttered, "No, no. It is fine. You don't have to worry about it. I've already had a word with him." If he didn't want him around Tatum before, he was going to be sure she wasn't around him now. What father took their underaged child to a bar anyway?

187Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 8 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:37 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri gave him a small smile. He could tell that Tatum's father really didn't like him. He gave him a small smile and pulled out a business card from the pocket of his suit. "Please, if there are any suggestion you have to make the country better. Give me a call. And if Scott causes you any trouble, call me. I'll make sure he doesn't bother you," he said, and he looked down at Scott and Ezra. "Let's get you two home," he said before looking at Dom. "Don't drink too much. If you need someone to take you home, call me," he said before picking up his papers.

188Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 8 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:42 pm

wills

wills

Tatum's father gave him a once over before he took the business card. "Uh, yeah. Right," he agreed, sticking the card in his pocket. He gave Scott a hard look before he ordered a drink. Ezra stood, having finished off his cookies. "See? I am perfectly fine," he stated with a smug look at Dominic. He glanced at Scott and nudged him with his elbow. "At least he didn't beat you to a pulp," he commented before he headed for the door. Dominic nodded once at Dimitri and replied with, "I won't. I'll be fine. Don't worry about me."

189Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 8 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:53 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott sighed, and he looked at his father. "No, that's going to happen next time," he said, and he left with Dimitri. Her dad didn't even want to talk to Dimitri, and everyone loved Dimitri! He didn't understand how. He grabbed his phone and called Tatum. Operation have her dad like him was going to have to be put on hyperdrive. He got in the car, and he looked over at Dimitri. "Okay, Ezra, throw away the cookies. Your dad doesn't need to know that you had cookies or a soda."

190Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 8 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:59 pm

wills

wills

Ezra hopped into the car and smirked lightly. "Oh come on. They were sugar-free. And I am only a itsy bitsy hyper," he stated after he buckled up. "And look at you, you rebel. You are calling Tatum aren't you?" he continued, smirking. Tatum was in her room, just playing it casual and watching television. She smiled when her phone rang and grabbed it, answering it. "Hey, Scott," she greeted. Even just simply talking to Scott made her happy.

191Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 8 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:09 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott rolled his eyes at Ezra's words. "Shut up," he said before Tatum answered. "Thank goodness. Listen, I just ran in to your dad, and it probably wasn't in the best of places. Another long story, but just trust me on this. I need you to convince your dad to let me come over for dinner one night. Maybe even talk to your mom about it or something," he said, and he bit his lip nervously. She would trust him, right?

192Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 8 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:14 pm

wills

wills

Tatum rose her brows and listened to him before she sat up on her bed. "Uh, sure. Okay," she began. She wasn't sure if her father would agree, but maybe he would if she got her mother in on it too. "Uh...may I ask what happened?" she continued. There seemed to be something off about Scott but she just couldn't quite put her finger on what. "He didn't hurt you, did he?" she asked.

193Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 8 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:25 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott sighed, and he bit his lip. "No. My dad and Dimitri were feeling stressed about work so they took me and Ezra to a bar. Well, my dad did. Dimitri didn't know until he got there. Anyway, your dad came in, and really, I didn't say anything bad to him. He was sort of a jerk to Dimitri," he said, but Dimitri could be heard in the background saying," It's fine Scott." Scott sighed, and he ran his hand through his hair. "I just need him to like me."

194Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 8 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:31 pm

wills

wills

Tatum huffed and threw her head back. Of course her father was being a jerk. He tried to scare away any boy who was in a ten mile radius of her. "I'm sorry about him. I am hoping he only acted that way because he had a rough day. He only ever goes to a bar when it has been a bad day," she replied, dropping her gaze to the ground. If her father was disrespectful to the even the president, he must have been in a particularly bad mood. "I will talk to him."

195Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 8 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:58 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott listened to her, and he nodded lightly. "Alright. I mean, I hope he knows it was my first time being in there, and all I had was a water. Hey, do you think you could tell him that I hope he had a better day tomorrow. I think it would be a start," he said, and he bit his lip nervously. Maybe things would get better. He could only hope. "I'll try and talk to you tomorrow. It was good talking to you," he said.

196Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 8 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:20 pm

wills

wills

Tatum crossed her ankles and bit her bottom lip. Her father sure wouldn't take it well to know that she had talked to Scott even after he wanted her not to. But she would at least try for Scott's sake. "Uh, yeah. I will tell him. Talk to you later," she murmured, sighing before she hung up. Ezra smirked over at him and muttered, "I don't see how you do it. I would have given up already."

197Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 8 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:24 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott hung up after her, and he looked over at Ezra with a small smirk. Tatum isn't like lost girls. Along with being beautiful, she's pretty and funny and can do things herself. She's my type," he said with a small smile before leaning back. "And I'm not giving up on her. I never will. Not until I know she doesn't like me anymore," he said, and he looked over at him. "You will feel the same way, trust me."

198Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 8 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:35 pm

wills

wills

Ezra arched a brow at his response and leaned back in his seat. "Dude, you are head over heels for her," he said with an eye roll. He could see that Scott was serious about this girl. He just nodded in agreement and half smiled to himself. "You better tell me how that dinner goes, and if there is a food fight, I want it filmed," he stated with a smirk. That would definitely be entertaining.

199Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 8 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:41 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott gave him an odd look when he spoke. Head over heels? He couldn't call it that. "No, I just care about her a lot. I don't dream about her or anything," he said with a smirk before leaning back in his seat. Dimitri couldn't help but laugh. "Yes you are." Scott rolled his eyes, and he looked at Ezra. "There won't be a foodfight. At least not one started by me." He was going to try and he on his best behavior.

200Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 8 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:50 pm

wills

wills

"'I care about her a lot,' he says," Ezra mimicked, rolling his eyes. "Well, why don't I give her a call?" he smirked, digging his phone out of his pocket. "See if she wants to hang out," he stated, arching a brow at him. He grinned when Dimitri agreed with him. "See, even he agrees with me," he stated with a smug look. At Scott's comment, he chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. "If you say so, just tell me how it goes."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 37  Next