Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adventures of Scott and Ezra

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 37]

101Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 5 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:51 am

squid.

squid.

Scott listened to her closely, trying to take in every word, deciphering each and every one of them. He wasn't so sure if that she was saying applied to him, but then he heard her slip up. Did she just almost say you? No way. He didn't want to read too far into it, but he knew what he heard, and he couldn't manage to hide his blush afterwords. Maybe Tatum really liked him. He laughed at her next words and rolled his eyes. "You must have an odd sense of humor because I am not funny at all. Thank you though."

102Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 5 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:59 am

wills

wills

Tatum dropped her gaze to the ground in an attempt to hide the slight blush on her cheeks. She needed to get it together. She was glad that the topic changed, however. She wasn't sure how she would be able to explain her mess up. "Odd? Nah. Dry? Yeah," she stated with a half smile. "Now come on," she continued as she lead the way out to the beach. She hadn't been in a few days, since she had been scouting around to get a date for Scott. So, she had missed it.

103Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 5 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:08 am

squid.

squid.

Scot smiled at her, and he laughed at her words. "A dry sense of humor? Not hardly," he said, and he walked with her to the water. He pull his shoes off and took off his shirt, setting it to the side. He looked over at her, and he smiled lightly. The one thing he did for sure get from his father was his winning smile. He was told that he could win any girl over with it, and sometimes it worked, but it just didn't attract the right girls. Apparently his father had the same dilemma. His mother wasn't like most girls at the time, but yet they fell in love. If he had heard correctly, not by them of course, they met first and started throwing insults at each other left and right.

104Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 5 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:18 am

wills

wills

Tatum simply rolled her eyes and followed him. She pulled off her own shoes and took a moment to look out to the water. She didn't think anything could be so pretty. Well, that was until two seconds later she glanced over at Scott and caught his smile. Sure, Scott was attractive, but even more so with his smile. She only noticed she had been staring seconds later. She dropped her gaze and began to roll up her pants leg. "You were kidding, right? About drowning?" she asked as she stepped out about ankle deep into the water.

105Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 5 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:23 am

squid.

squid.

Scott looked over at Tatum while she was staring, but he was staring at her as well. She was just so...beautiful. He wanted to be with her more than anything. When she looked away, he blushed as well. He rolled put his pants and walked over to her. "Yeah, we can say I was kidding, but I really am not a strong swimmer," he said with a small smile, and he looked down at her. She was pretty and he was...Scott. He wasn't exactly sure how to describe her other than perfect.

106Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 5 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:32 am

wills

wills

Tatum cracked a half smile up at him and laughed softly. "Well, that's okay. Hopefully you won't drown," she teased, winking over at him. There was just something about him, or maybe just everything about him. He was funny, even though he didn't think he was. He was bad with girls, but that only made her like him more. "Hey Scott, can I ask you something?" she asked after a moment. It had been bugging her ever since he had said it, and she just had to know. "Why did you mention green eyes?"

107Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 5 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:40 am

squid.

squid.

Scott chuckled, and he shrugged. "I'll try my best not to," he said with a laugh, and he looked up at her. He was struck frozen at her words. Why did he mentioned green eyes. he couldn't just casually and smoothly say,"Oh it was because of you," like his father could. He just couldn't! He stayed quiet for a few moments, opening and closing his mouth, and then repeating the process. "Do you want the truth?" he asked her quietly, and he looked down at the ground. Of course she would want the truth.

108Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 5 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:46 am

wills

wills

Tatum laughed along with him, but the laughter died away as the mood turned serious. Did she want to know the truth? She wouldn't be surprised if it were someone else. It wasn't like she was the only girl in the entire world with green eyes. But would she be disappointed if the answer wasn't her? She already knew the answer to that question. "Yeah, I do," she said finally, attempting to play it off cool by thinking of him as just Scott. One of her friends. But he was so much more than that.

109Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 5 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:54 am

squid.

squid.

Scott sighed, and he sat down in the sand, pulling down down with him. He moved his feet so they were getting the waves, but they weren't getting too high. He paused a few moments, trying to figure out what to say. "Well, you told me to talk to her like I would talk to go, and I did. I pictures her as you, and it was perfect until I realized it wasn't you," he said, and he glanced at the ground. He wasn't sure yet how things would work out, but he was hoping for the best. He was hoping that she liked him back.

110Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 5 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:06 am

wills

wills

Tatum gave him a confused look as she sat down beside him. She was getting worried until he explained himself. She was speechless. She hadn't actually heard him right, had she? He liked her? She almost couldn't believe it. Without warning, she pulled him into a tight hug. After realizing that not only was she hugging him but he was shirtless, she flushed and pulled away. "I hated every second watching you with her, but I wanted you to be happy and I had promised to help. She's missing out on a great guy."

111Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 5 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:15 am

squid.

squid.

Scott had to admit, he was pretty surprised when she hugged him, but he went along with it, and he hugged her back. He completely forgot about the fact that he was shirtless. He kissed her lightly, and he hugged her. He chuckled at her words, and he smirked lightly. "So you were jealous?" he asked with a laugh, and he put an arm around her. He could only imagine how she felt about having to watch him on the date. "I guess it was for the best that things went wrong. I'm so glad they did," he said, and he looked into her eyes.

112Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 5 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:24 am

wills

wills

Tatum flushed and glanced away, shrugging her shoulders. "If you have to have a word for it, then yes," she replied before she stuck her tongue out at him. She still couldn't believe it; she felt like she was just dreaming. Why did he like her? She wasn't anything special. She grew serious when he spoke again. "Really?" she asked, meeting his gaze. She was still trying to process everything. Here she was trying to get him a girl when he had liked her all along.

113Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 5 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:34 am

squid.

squid.

Scott couldn't help but smirk at her. "Someon's jealous," he sand, and he couldn't help but laugh. He finally in his life made someone jealous. He grew serious with her, and he looked into her eyes. "Yes. Meeting you was the best thing that ever happened to me. I don't know what I was so shy as to say anything to you," he said. He couldn't seem to stop himself as he leaned in slowly. In gave her a little bit to pull away before he pressed his lips to hers and pulled her slightly closer.

114Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 5 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:41 am

wills

wills

Tatum rolled her eyes and scoffed at his words. "No go getting a big ego on me now," she muttered teasingly. She listened to what he had to say and couldn't help but blush. "And since when were you able to talk to a girl so easily," she whispered. Where was the Scott who had been on the date and managed to not just over compliment someone, but over compliment the wrong person? When he leaned in, she smiled ever so slightly. She kissed him back and wrapped her arms lightly around his neck. To say the kiss was amazing wouldn't do it justice.

115Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 5 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:47 am

squid.

squid.

Scott laughed at her words, and he shook his head. "No, I never would. i am better than that," he said, and he looked down at her. She was just so pretty. "Oh, I can't talk to girls, but I can talk to you," he said with a laugh, and he hugged tightly. As he kissed her, he ran his hands through her beautiful russet colored hair. He was starting to wonder what he even did to get a girl like her. She was so pretty, and she was smart, and she was kind. He felt just like his father did. He needed her, but he didn't deserve her. Not in the slightest.

116Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 5 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:57 am

wills

wills

Tatum smirked slightly at his words and simply rolled her eyes in response. His next words only made her smile grow. "Good, I want to be the only one," she whispered. She smiled under the kiss; nothing really mattered in that moment. Not the ruined date, not swimming, not even her father. Her father. She pulled away quickly, her eyes wide. "Scott, what time is it?" she asked, trying not to freak out. It wasn't late, right? It couldn't be late! If it was, she was dead. No, scratch that. Scott was dead.

117Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 5 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:18 am

squid.

squid.

Scott smiled down at her happily. Everything was going perfectly. He was sure that nothing could ever make his day bad, but then she quickly pulled away. He was really confused at first. Did he do something bad? What did he so, but then he realized that he didn't d anything. His eyes widened, and he looked at the time. He honestly wanted to faint. "It's twenty minutes after you're supposed to be home," he said, and he quickly got up, grabbing his keys. He was a dead man, that was for sure. He would never be able to take her anywhere ever again. He was such a bad guy, and this was only the first date. He didn't even bother putting his shirt back on as he ran to the car.

118Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 5 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:25 am

wills

wills

Tatum had hoped she had heard him wrong, but she checked her own phone and found that he was right. She cursed under her breath and scrambled to put her shoes on. She followed after him and muttered, "The best thing to do is not freak out. If we don't freak out, it will be fine." What was she kidding herself. Nothing was going to be fine. She wouldn't be surprised if her father wasn't outside with a shotgun with half the police squad on a search mission to find her. She quickly got in the car and tried to calm down.

119Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 5 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:31 am

squid.

squid.

Scott looked over at her. He knew that she was just trying to be nice and help, but he wasn't getting a lot of help. "How about I just drive fast and get there before you dad decides to really kill me. Oh my gosh. I hope he doesn't call the cops. Ezra's dad is going to kill me!" he said. He wasn't sure how his father would react. He would either be glad that he got a girl or so angry that he had managed to get the cops called on him. He sped and soon reached her house, but he wasn't ready at all. He could almost already see the light. That was how sure he was going to be dead.

120Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 5 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:41 am

wills

wills

Tatum bit down on her bottom lip and glanced at her phone. She decided not to mention the about twenty missed calls. She wasn't looking forward to going home. As she had expected, her father was sitting out on the porch...talking to a cop. "You might want to stay here," she whispered before she got out. "Sir, how about you describe her and the boy she went off with?" Mr. Stilinski suggested, but then her father pointed their way. "There they are," he snapped. Ezra's dad noticed Scott and turned back to Tatum's father. "Sir, I know that kid, and I can assure you that he is a good kid," he said, but Tatum's dad was barely listening. He was quickly heading their way.

121Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 5 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:48 am

squid.

squid.

Scott sighed, and he ran a hand through his hair. Of course the cop he was talking to just had to be Mr. Stilinski. "I'm dead. Oh my gosh I'm never going to hear the end of this," he said. He suddenly wished that he had brought his shirt with him. It would have made him look ten times better and not like he had just done something. He got out of the car, and he managed a smile to Tatum's dad. "Sorry, sir. We sort of lost track of time. It is completely my fault," he said, and he looked over at Sheriff Stilinski, hoping he would help him out. He had to understand, right?

122Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 5 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:56 am

wills

wills

Tatum's dad fixed him with a glare. "Lost track of time, huh?" he muttered, glaring at him. "What was she helping you with, sex ed?!" he bellowed. Tatum bit her lip and muttered, "Daddy." She knew it didn't look good, but he couldn't seriously think that, could he? It took a moment before Sheriff Stilinski even spoke. "Sir, as I have told you, I know this kid. And...as bad as this looks...," he trailed and gave him a once over. "Yeah, I've got nothing. Scott, why are you shirtless?" he continued, sighing. "I would expect this from Ezra, not from you."

123Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 5 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:03 am

squid.

squid.

Scott listened to her father talk, but his eyes widened when he heard him. He knew that it was probably what it looked like, but he couldn't help the blush come to his face. "No no no no no. It's nothing like that," he said, and he ran a nervous hand through his hair once more. "After my date went south, Tatum was trying to help me by cheering mu up. She took us to the beach, and we were going to swim but before we could, we lost track of time while talking and I left it there," he said, and he looked up at Mr. Stilinski. He had to really make up for this.

124Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 5 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:09 am

wills

wills

Tatum's father scowled at him and muttered, "Talking. And you were shirtless." Tatum groaned; she just wished he would let it go, but she knew her father. It was never that simple. "Tatum, go on in the house," her father muttered, and before he could protest, he grumbled, "Now." Tatum sighed and sent Scott a timid smile before she headed inside. Her father then turned to Scott and snapped, "I never want to see you on my property again or near my daughter." Mr. Stilinski glanced from Scott to Tatum's father before he said, "Don't you think that is a little harsh?"

125Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 5 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:17 am

squid.

squid.

Scott gave Tatum a smile back, but he knew what was going to happen. His eyes widened when he spoke. He didn't think that it would be that bad. "Yeah, I agree with Sheriff Stilinski," he said timidly. Thank goodness he was at least standing up for him. "Besides, we honestly didn't do anything. She was just trying to help me out. I don't like your daughter like that. She is just a friend," he said. Well, that part was the only lie s far. He likes her more than he could explain, and he was pretty sure that Sheriff Stilinski knew that, but maybe he wouldn't say anything.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next