Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

HG AU Normal

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 37 of 40]

901HG AU Normal - Page 37 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:18 pm

wills

wills

Liam laughed and muttered, "Yeah, I will try not to." He watched as she raced off before he headed over to his friends. "Man, you missed it. Drake was giving us a pep talk and everything," his friend muttered. "Drake?" Liam repeated, to which his friend pointed to him. Drake was leaned against the bleachers, watching Angel. He waved before he took a big swig of his drink. "Drake. Quarterback. One of the best football players here. Keep up, dude!" his friend said, nudging him. "Don't get distracted by that girl just yet," his friend muttered. Before Liam could respond, the tryouts started.

902HG AU Normal - Page 37 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:28 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel looked over at Drake, and she smiled at him. At least the two were good them. She glanced over the boys that were trying out, and she smiled lightly as she saw Maddox. Yeah, he was guaranteed a spot on the team already, and he was still hurt but out of the hospital. He was just nice enough to come out and watch them. She was happy too that him and Drake were getting along. She was afraid that they never would. Hannah sighed, and she started to stretch before the try out started. Since she was one of the smallest, she was up for doing stunts. Good thing she used to be a gymnast, but she was a little bit afraid of heights. Hopefully it would go well.

903HG AU Normal - Page 37 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:34 pm

wills

wills

Drake grinned lightly when Angel caught his eye. He plopped down beside Maddox and leaned forward as he watched all the boys as the tryouts began. "You saw Hannah flirting it up with that one boy too right?" he asked with a chuckle. He treated Hannah almost like a little sister, so of course he kept an eye on her. He kept a close eye on Liam as he practiced, arching a brow. "He is pretty good too. We don't have fresh people join very often," he continued. Annalise sprinted over to Angel and Hannah the moment she saw them. She first pulled Angel into a quick hug. "Good luck, both of you!"

904HG AU Normal - Page 37 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:42 pm

squid.

squid.

Maddox looked over at Drake when he sat down beside him, and he nodded. "Yeah, I saw him, and I will admit, he is doing pretty good for ramming into a pole," he said with a laugh. He watched him closely for a few moments. "He does have some skill though. I think I like him," he said. Angel smiled, and she hugged Annalise back. "Thanks! I'm going to need it," she said with a small laugh before pulling away. Hannah bit her lip, and she kept on eye on Liam for a bit. at least until she had to get up to do some stuns. "You can do it, Hannah!" she heard Angel calling from below.

905HG AU Normal - Page 37 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:48 pm

wills

wills

Drake chuckled and nudged him with his shoulder. "He reminds me a little bit of me. Minus the ramming into the pole part," he said with a smirk. He nodded at Maddox's comment and said, "Yeah, I would be surprised if he didn't make the team." He kept an eye on everyone. Annalise shook her head and replied with, "I doubt it. You are good on your own." When Angel cheered Hannah on, she smirked. "See? Already cheerleader material," she stated, nudging her. She then called out, "You've got this, Hannah!"

906HG AU Normal - Page 37 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:49 pm

squid.

squid.

Maddox couldn't help but smirk a bit. "Yeah. The only difference I see is that you are smooth with girls and this guy...well, he's got a pretty face," he said, and he watched him for another moment. The kid was really, really good. He was going to make sure he got on the team. Hannah managed a smile down at her sister, and she was then lifted up. After taking a few deep breaths and gaining her balance, she smiled. "This isn't so bad!" she said, and they tossed her up and she came down, being caught by the people that helped her up. She giggled and smiled brightly. "This is fun! Can I do it again?" Star smiled and she looked over at Hannah. If you can be loud, I think you have a spot on the team," she said, and Angel rolled her eyes. "Is that even a question? I can hear her singing in the shower, and it's on the other side of the house."

907HG AU Normal - Page 37 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:58 pm

wills

wills

Drake chuckled and leaned back slightly. "I can teach him a thing or two, especially if he has a thing for Hannah," he said with a chuckle. He would need to have a talk with the kid. The more friends they had the merrier. He then scowled as he saw Derek. "The guy isn't even good, and you know he will make the team because of who his dad is," he muttered. The football tryouts ended quicker than Liam had expected. He tugged off the helmet and half smiled as he watched Hannah. "Liam, think fast!" his friend called out, chucking the ball at him. "Huh?" Liam muttered. He almost thought the football would hit his face, but to his luck -- which he didn't have much of that day-- he caught it.

908HG AU Normal - Page 37 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:09 pm

squid.

squid.

Maddox nodded in agreement. "I think you could teach the kid a thing or two about flirting. He'll be dating Hannah before you know it," he said with a smirk, and he glared at Derek when Drake pointed him out. "Not if I can do anything about it. Maybe we can talk to coach. You, me, and Brandon. Surely the three of us together can do something," he said. He then watched Liam, and to his amazement, he caught the ball. "This kid you pointed out is great." Star smiled, and she hugged angel and Hannah. "You two are on the team. Come by after school one day and we can get you two fitted for your uniforms. I'm sure it might get you that guy you were eyeing earlier," she said to Hannah, making her blush. "I'm kidding. You two go on. I'll see you tomorrow!" she said.

909HG AU Normal - Page 37 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:18 pm

wills

wills

"I think he needs a whole guidebook," Drake joked, laughing. It was somewhat hard to believe that days ago he wanted to kill Maddox. "Yeah, hopefully so. Coach can't let him on the team," he muttered. He already didn't trust Derek enough as it was. He couldn't trust him on the field with them. He scowled slightly when he saw Derek heading towards Liam. "Oh, no," he muttered, instantly getting up. There was no way Derek was going to go talk to him. He quickly made his way over and patted Liam's shoulder. "You're a natural, you know," he said to him. Thankfully, that made Derek walk away.

910HG AU Normal - Page 37 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:00 pm

squid.

squid.

Hannah smiled, and she saw Liam talking to Drake. She walked over to them, but she couldn't help but notice how Derek was walking away. Angel always told her to stay away from him, but the more she did that, the more she wanted to talk to him. She shook it off before going to to Drake and smiling. "Hey. I see you have met Drake," she said to Liam with a small smile, and she tried to hide her blush. How was she even going to carry on a conversation with this guy? She bit her lip nervously and looked down at the ground.

911HG AU Normal - Page 37 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:07 pm

wills

wills

Liam was a little taken aback by Drake's praise. He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck and shrugged his shoulders. "Er, thanks. I learned everything I know from my brother," he said sheepishly. He knew he was pretty good, but he didn't think he was that good. When Hannah came over, he half smiled and said, "Uh, yeah. I have." He was about to actually formally introduce himself to Drake, but he was already walking off towards Angel. "Well, bye.. Drake!"

912HG AU Normal - Page 37 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:18 pm

squid.

squid.

Hannah smiled up at him, and she tried her best to keep her blushing to a minimum. It was just so hard around Liam. He was so different. "So...did you move here recently or...?" she trailed off, not wanting to sound too stupid. She probably already sounded really stupid. Angel smiled when she saw Drake, and she wrapped her arms around him. "Do you think you can see me in my prom dress before I buy it? I want you to look at it," she said, and she kissed him lightly. "What color would I look good in? I'm thinking red. I can get you a red tie, and my corsage can me a rose too," she said with a bright smile.

913HG AU Normal - Page 37 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:29 pm

wills

wills

Liam rose a brow before he chuckled and ran a hand through his hair. "Technically? No. I have lived here for a while, but I was home schooled. My brother thought it would be good for me to start high school, especially since I want to get a football scholarship. Also, we don't exactly have money for the whole homeschooling," he said sheepishly. "We got it for free because he was dating my teacher," he whispered to her before he chuckled. "Anyway, what about you? Are you, uh, new?" Drake placed his hands lightly on her waist and smiled down at her. "If I must," he joked, kissing her forehead. As he continued, he rolled his eyes and smirked down at her. "Is it just me, or do I see a pattern here?"

914HG AU Normal - Page 37 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:01 pm

squid.

squid.

Hannah listened to him, and she smiled to herself. "That sounds cool. Yeah, I'm new. I moved her from Chicago a month ago. It's been pretty nice so far," she said, and she gave him a shy smile. She really did want to get to know him more, but she just wasn't sure how to do it. She was shy when it came to guys. She was nothing like Angel. Angel smiled, and she rolled her eyes, playfully slapping his arm. "At least I am not asking you to get a whole red suit," she said with a smirk, and she kissed his cheek. "I have this one dress on hold, and I want to know if it looks good. I don't want to buy something you won't like," she said.

915HG AU Normal - Page 37 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:13 pm

wills

wills

"Really? I used to live up in Washington," Liam said, shrugging his shoulders. "But I was kind of too young to remember it," he continued, sighing. He vaguely remembered his parents; yet, he didn't remember them like his brother did. Oftentimes when he was younger, he would ask his brother for stories about them. "Liam!" a voice called. He glanced back over his shoulder to see his brother waiting for him. "I have to go. See you later, Hannah?" he asked, smiling at her. He then turned and called back, "Coming, Braxton!" Drake chuckled and lighting nudged her back. "There is no way I would wear an entire red suit," he stated. "I am sure I will like it, Angel. I don't know why you are worried about it," he replied, smiling down at her.

916HG AU Normal - Page 37 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:21 pm

squid.

squid.

"Really? That's so cool! What was it like there?" she asked him, but before she could get an answer, he was already headed off. "Oh, yeah, I'll see you later! Bye," she called, waving at him. She wished that she could talk to him longer, but that was going to have to wait. She then walked back over to Angel and Drake. Angel sighed, and she kissed him lightly. "I want to look perfect for you. Hey, maybe we can go now? I can get Hannah's dress too while we are at it," she said with a bright smile, and Hannah rolled her eyes. "Do you have to remind me every five minutes?"

917HG AU Normal - Page 37 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:25 pm

wills

wills

Drake chuckled and shook his head, sighing. "I still don't understand why you need my opinion," he stated, rolling his eyes. He would think she would look good in just about anything, so he just didn't understand why they would go to such trouble. "I guess. I still don't see the point," he stated. "You will look beautiful in whatever you wear."

918HG AU Normal - Page 37 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:33 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled, and she blushed at his words. "Drake, I need your opinion because I love you," she said, and she hugged him tightly. If Drake didn't like it, she would trust him and not buy it. "Please, Drake," she said, looking up at him. Hannah sighed, and she rolled her eyes. "I'll be in the car. Please, make you decision fast," she said to Drake before she started to walk off to go back to her sister's car.

919HG AU Normal - Page 37 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:31 pm

wills

wills

Drake had to fight the urge to roll his eyes again. "You are so persuasive. I might have to make my sister stay away from you," he muttered before he planted a quick kiss on her cheek. "Fine. Fine, but let's make it fast. I do have to get home," he muttered. His father hadn't cracked down on his grounding. The only reason he was allowed to stay after school was for football.

{....I kind of really want to ts to prom.

920HG AU Normal - Page 37 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:34 am

squid.

squid.

{same. We can go ahead if you want to

921HG AU Normal - Page 37 Empty timeskip Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:07 am

wills

wills

"Almost ready, Ann?" Drake asked, banging on the bathroom door for what felt like the tenth time. Annalise called back, "Perfection takes time, Drake. I'm sorry I can't simply throw my dress on and be done, but that is why I am a -- oh, I don't know-- a girl." Drake rolled his eyes and muttered, "See you at prom. I have to go pickup Angel!" He quickly headed off but stopped, remembering the corsage. He then headed out the door quickly. He let out a long breath and grinned. "She won't stand you up. She won't stand you up," he recited to himself before he got in his car and drove to Angel's. The moment he reached her house he knocked on her door.

922HG AU Normal - Page 37 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:43 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon parked his car in Hannah's driveway. He was too scared to go alone, so he just planned on waiting for Drake. When he saw him, he smiled brightly and followed him to the door. "I hope you don't mind if I join you," he said, and he waited for the door to open. Angel's father answered the door. "Come on in Drake. You, I would like to speak with. You look a bit old," he said to Brandon. His eyes widened, and he glanced at the ground. "I'm eighteen, sir," he said, and her father narrowed his eyes. "I don't think-" he was cut off by Hannah coming down the stairs in her lightly blue dress. "Dad, please stop. He's just a friend," she said, and she looked over at Drake. "Angel is just finishing up," she said, and a few moments later, Angel stepped down the stairs, smiling at Drake. She was blushing horrible, and she probably didn't even look good, but she tried.

923HG AU Normal - Page 37 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:25 pm

wills

wills

Drake shook his head and chuckled softly. "I don't mind," he said before he nodded to Angel's father. He awkwardly offered his hand for a handshake. He stayed near the door as Angel's father confronted Brandon. He felt a little bad for him, but he had to go through the same talk. He stayed quiet as Hannah jumped in. He was more nervous than he should have been. He instantly grinned when Angel came down. He headed over to meet her. "Hey," he whispered, taking her hand to kiss it. "I have the, uh, corsage," he added, holding it up.

924HG AU Normal - Page 37 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:59 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel's father sighed, and he looked down at Brandon. "Well, I guess you can go. You better have her home by 11:00," he said, and he watched Angel and Drake. Angel smiled, and she blushed. "Thanks. It's beautiful," she said, and she hugged him tightly. She put the corsage on, and she took his hand. "Are you ready?" she asked him with a bright smile. Brandon looked over at Drake, and he sighed to himself. He wasn't sure how Drake dealt with Hannah's father all of the time. He probably did background checks at least one a month. He walked out to his car, and he opened the door for Hannah. "Sorry if it's not the best car," he said, and he bit his lip nervously. It was nothing more than a dirty old pickup truck.

925HG AU Normal - Page 37 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:15 pm

wills

wills

Drake smiled and kissed her cheek quickly. "You look beautiful," he whispered in her ear. And she really did. She always looked beautiful, but she looked evenmoreso now. She was so stunning. "Yeah, I am ready," he agreed as he lead the way out to his car. He sent a quick smile Brandon's way and tried to reassure him. Hannah couldn't care that much, could she? He quickly opened Angel's door for her before he got in the driver's side and started the car up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum