Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

HG AU Normal

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 39 of 40]

951 Re: HG AU Normal on Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:06 pm

"Whatever you want to do," Drake agreed with a light smile. He was just appreciative that things were going smoother. Things were slowly coming into place. It may be late, near the end of the year, but it was better late than never. Liam shook his head and chuckled softly. "Hints are for the weak," he joked. He lifted her hand to have her twirl. He was glad he was starting to feel like he belonged. Livia rolled her eyes and smirked up at him. "Everyone knows that about me," she said. She glanced at where Derek was with his new girl. "You really want to help me get back at Derek?"

View user profile

952 Re: HG AU Normal on Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:19 pm

Angel nodded, and she kissed him. "Good. I can't wait," she said, and she looked into his eyes. He was so...perfect. She couldn't understand how he thought that he didn't deserve someone better than her. She was just the awkward new girl. What made him interested in her. "Drake, why me?" she asked him. Hannah rolled her eyes, and she giggled. "Well fine then," she said, and she looked back over at her sister. She looked like she was having a lot of fun, and that was all she wanted in the end for her. Brandon smirked at her words, and he took her hand, leading her to one of the tables. He sat down and placed his chin on his hand and leaned in, looking intrigued. "Do tell me about your revenge plot."

View user profile

953 Re: HG AU Normal on Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:50 pm

Drake rose his brows at her question and cupped her face in his hand. "Because you are one of the sweetest girls I have ever met, why wouldn't I want to be with you?" he asked, staring into her eyes. He had never been so happy with anyone. He was lucky to have her. The DJ called for the last dance before King and Queen would be announced. Liam chuckled and just simply rolled his eyes. "It's our last dance," he said with a crooked smile. He hesitated before he asked, "So why did you go with Brandon?" Livia laughed and sat down across from him. She didn't want to simply punch his face in, no matter how fun it would be. "He tried out for football, right? He's on the team?" she inquired. She had the scheme already formulating. "In the guy's washroom, I want you to switch out the shampoo bottle for hair dye. It should work, right?"

View user profile

954 Re: HG AU Normal on Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:10 pm

Angel blushed when he answered her question, and she looked down at the ground. Did he really think that of her? "I just wanted to know since, well, I'm not special and you are amazing," she said. Hannah smiled when he mentioned that it was their last dance. She was starting to wonder who would win King and Queen. "Who do you think will win?" she asked him, but then he asked a question of his own. "We both needed a date, and Angel thought it was a good idea. I really don't like him though. He's sweet, but he's not my kind of guy," she said honestly. Brandon smirked at her idea. "Oh, someone is brutal. I'll make sure it's an ugly green too," he said with a smirk. Oh Derek was in for a surprise.

View user profile

955 Re: HG AU Normal on Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:23 pm

Drake shook his head and held her hand tightly in his own. "Angel, I have no clue what you are talking about. You are the most amazing girl I have ever met," he whispered before he kissed her quickly. He was just so happy with Angel. Liam considered it, rubbing his chin. "I have no clue," he said truthfully. Her answer made him chuckle softly. "So, if he isn't your type a guy, what is your type like?" Livia laughed and smirked ever so slightly. "Well, you have to hit him where it hurts. To ruin his pride will be a big deal," she said with an evil smile. "And I was thinking pink, but green works too."

View user profile

956 Re: HG AU Normal on Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:34 pm

Angel looked up at him when he spoke, and she couldn't help but smile. Did he really like her like that? Her face was probably so red. She wouldn't doubt she looked horrible, but Drake wouldn't tell her that, ever. She smiled and kissed him lightly. When Liam asked her what her type was, Hannah paused for a moment. "Well, tall. Adorable is what I would describe it as," she said with a small giggle, and she looked into his eyes. "You are my type." Brandon smirked even more when she brought up pink. "Yes! That one works even better. I'll go and buy a bottle tomorrow," he said, and he kissed her. "You are a genius Livia Thimpson."

View user profile

957 Re: HG AU Normal on Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:11 am

Drake smiled lightly when he saw her red face. He wasn't sure how she could be like that after so long. He took her hand and lead her to a table. He thought everything was going great, and it truly was. Until he got a phone call. "I have to take this," he whispered before he quickly headed outside and answered it. "Hey...dad..." Liam dipped his head, attempting to hide a small blush. He was suddenly glad for the dark room. "I would say I am more awkward than anything else," he said sheepishly. It was a wonder she even liked him. Livia grinned when he agreed. She honestly would pay to see Derek's face. He deserved what he dished out. "I will make sure to get a picture," she stated happily. "No one crosses me and gets away with it."

View user profile

958 Re: HG AU Normal on Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:48 am

Angel sat down with him, and she took his hand, smiling lightly. She was having a great time until Drake's phone began to go off. She gave him a small nod with a smile. "Okay. Be back soon. I love you," she said. Hannah rolled her eyes for a moment or two. "You may be awkward, but I like that about you. It's not a quality many guys have," she said, and she smiled lightly. She was so happy that he liked her. She was terrified that he wouldn't like her back and all of her feelings were onesided. Brandon smiled down at her, and he laughed. "I'm just glad he hasn't changed you at all," he said, and he kissed her once more. No one was going to make her cry and not feel his wrath. "I will make it happen," he said, and he looked over to see Drake walking out.

View user profile

959 Re: HG AU Normal on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:42 pm

After a few minutes of talking over the phone, Drake muttered a forced goodbye before he walked back in. "Angel, I wished I could explain, but I have to go. I am sorry. Stay, have fun. I love you. I will see you later," he whispered, giving her a quick kiss before he sprinted out to his car. Liam smiled lightly at that and rolled his eyes. "No one has every made it a positive thing," he said with a chuckle. Most of his friends thought he needed better flirting skills, especially since he was on the football team. Livia rolled her eyes and smirked. "A guy? Change me? Doubt it," she said with a laugh. She really was looking forward to making Derek squirm; he was only getting what he deserved. "Good," she whispered, hugging him tightly. She watched as Drake walked out and bit her lip nervously. He seemed on edge.

View user profile

960 Re: HG AU Normal on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:53 pm

Angel looked up hen he came back in, she wanted to say something to make him stay, but she could only guess that it was his father, and he wasn't going to let him stay. She sighed and gave him a quick kiss before hugging him. "Okay. I'll see you later," she said. Hannah laughed, and she smiled up at him. "Well, I'm glad to be the first," she said, and she looked over at her sister who was now alone. Where was Drake? Where did he go? She would ask her about it later. Brandon smiled down at her, and he hugged her. "Good. I don't think anyone could change you anyway," he said, and he looks over at the stage. "Look, they are about to crown king and queen," he said.

View user profile

961 Re: HG AU Normal on Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:11 pm

Liam chuckled along with her and shook his head. He never would have thought he would have been so lucky to have an amazing girl like Hannah in his life. "So am I, Hannah. So am I," he said with a half smile. He followed her gaze to Angel and rose a brow. What happened to Drake? Livia shook her head and murmured, "No, I don't think so either. Because I am too stubborn, right?" She sent him a smirk before she glanced over at the stage. "This should be interesting," she said with a thoughtful smile. She was mildly curious about who would win.

View user profile

962 Re: HG AU Normal on Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:51 pm

Hannah sighed as she watched her sister for a moment. She really did want to hit Drake for leaving her sister, but maybe it was important. She shouldn't jump to conclusions. "I wonder who will win," she said, and she turned her attention to the stage when they started to crown the king and queen. Brandon smirked at her words, and he kissed her head. "You too the words from my mouth," he joked, and he looked over at the stage when they started. He was really curious as to who exactly would win. Hopefully not Angel and Drake since Drake for some reason left Angel.

View user profile

963 Re: HG AU Normal on Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:28 pm

{...should we timeskip then..?

View user profile

964 Re: HG AU Normal on Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:36 pm

{we can if you would like.

View user profile

965 Re: HG AU Normal on Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:39 pm

{ok...could you start...?

View user profile

966 Re: HG AU Normal on Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:56 pm

{ sure, but I have an idea, maybe we can ts to when Drake and Brandon start to take Liam under their wing

View user profile

967 Re: HG AU Normal on Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:58 pm

{okay...that works for me.

View user profile

968 Re: HG AU Normal on Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:15 pm

Brandon walked out in the football field with a helmet and practice pads. He looked back at both Drake and Liam who were walking with him. "Okay, kid. If you want to be amazing and have a chance at going pro, you are going to need to work harder than ever. Play more than ever. Make sure that you always make the right moves, and you can't make a mistake. Big collages are going to have to notice you. You have to be fast," he said, and without another warning, he threw the ball at him, waiting to see if he would catch it. This kid was going to be a lot to handle, but maybe they could help him enough so that he would be able to make his dreams happen. Not everyone went pro, so he was goin to have to work hard.

View user profile

969 Re: HG AU Normal on Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:22 pm

Liam was about to open his mouth to explain that he understood all of that, but he wasn't about to get a word out in edgewise. Before he knew it, Brandon was chucking a football at him. He caught it and rose a brow. Without Hannah to distract him, he was actually very attentive. "Fast enough for you?" he asked before he threw the ball back at him. Drake couldn't help but stifle a chuckle. Being that Brandon was normally the one goofing off, he found it ironic that he was the one being serious for once. "Fast, but don't get cocky kid. That's when you screw things up," he said, ruffling his hair as if he were merely Dustin's age.

View user profile

970 Re: HG AU Normal on Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:30 pm

Brandon smirked as he watched Liam catch the ball. He was about to praise him, but then the ball came flying his way. His eyes widened, and he quickly ducked. "See, that is what not to do," he said, playing it off as if he meant to do it. He gave Drake a hard look, telling him not to say anything before he ran to get the ball. He watched Liam for a moment before he spoke. "Suicide runs all the way across the football field. Go!" he yelled. As he was gone, Brandon looke over at Drake. "I really want to help this kid, but somehow we need to make sure he can focus with Hannah around. We know that all he will be doing during the game is watching her in that little cheerleading outfit. And please, don't do that during the game with Angel."

View user profile

971 Re: HG AU Normal on Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:38 pm

Drake couldn't help but smirk. He knew Brandon well enough that he hadn't seen that coming. He watched as Liam sprinted off and chuckled, turning to Brandon. "Well, that's going to be difficult," he said with a long sigh. It wouldn't be easy. "And I will not do that with Angel. I have some self control," he stated, crossing his arms over his chest. "I can still hear you!" Liam called out. Drake chuckled and muttered under his breath, "If you have a solution, please. Do tell."

View user profile

972 Re: HG AU Normal on Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:51 pm

Brandon smitked, and he rolled his eyes. "Sure. Have you seen what the cheerleaders wear? I'd like to see you control yourself," he said, and he looked at Liam when he spoke. "Sass me again and I'll make you run even more!" he yelled before going back to Drake. "Well I guess the only solution we have is to bring Hannah out here and make sure he doesn't get distracted. This is going to be a fun afternoon," he said, and he watched Liam run with a smirk.

View user profile

973 Re: HG AU Normal on Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:56 pm

Drake rolled his eyes and muttered, "You are only smug because you don't have that problem." He watched Liam closely and then added on, "I don't we should be worried about me." He leaned back and sighed. His suggestion made him chuckle and lean forward. "I hope the kid doesn't knock himself out," he commented, shaking his head. It would be entertaining, that was for sure. Liam called out to them once more, "You know guys, I am not really learning anything!"

View user profile

974 Re: HG AU Normal on Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:43 pm

Brandon smirked, and he looked over at Drake. "So smart. I'm glad Liv isn't a cheerleader. I already space out enough as it is," he said. Livia would make him get tackled. His eyes would be glued on her, and he knew it. When Liam commented again, he rolled his eyes. "You are building endurance! Now shut up and run," he yelled before looking at Drake again. "What should we do next? Work on tackling or strength?" he asked. He wasn't really sure where Liam was strong and where he was weak.

View user profile

975 Re: HG AU Normal on Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:51 pm

"I couldn't agree with you more there," Drake said with a chuckle. At least Drake didn't normally have a short attention span. He was convinced he would be fine. He rolled his eyes as Brandon and Liam bickered. "I would hate to see you try to teach Dustin," he joked. He grew serious as he asked the questions and rubbed his chin. "Tackling, especially if we are bringing Hannah out here. May as well teach him a lesson quickly."

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum