Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

HG AU Normal

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 40 of 40]

976 Re: HG AU Normal on Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:00 pm

Brandon couldn't help but laugh when he mentioned training Dustin. "You don't think I could? I think I could. He'd be the best player this team had ever seen. Well, besides me," he said, doing a rather useless hair flip. He grew a little bit serious as Drake spoke. "Alright, that sounds pretty good with me. We can start whenever he gets done running. You can call Angel at some point and get Hannah out here. I really want to see if he gets distracted."

View user profile

977 Re: HG AU Normal on Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:04 pm

Drake laughed and rolled his eyes. "What did I say about getting cocky, Crawford?" he joked. "Liam, Brandon is a prime example of what you should not be like going into a game!" he called out and smirked over at Brandon. He nodded as he spoke again and pulled out his phone. "I will call her right now," he said with a chuckle. He quickly dialed her number and leaned back, waiting for her to answer.

View user profile

978 Re: HG AU Normal on Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:19 pm

Brandon rolled his eyes. "Oh shut up. I'm not in the game," he said, and he pushed him lightly. Sure, he was just a bit cocky, but he really didn't think he was the best on the team. Drake was, and that was the truth. Angel was lying on her bed, watching a movie with her sister. Her phone began to ring, and he pause the movie. "It's Drake. I have to get this," she said before answering and pressing the phone to her ear. "Hey!" she said with a smile. She was starting to wonder what he needed. He usually didn't call random like that.

View user profile

979 Re: HG AU Normal on Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:25 pm

Drake chuckled and just pushed him back. "Just a word of advice," he stated before he turned his attention to Angel as she answered. A smile slipped onto his face. "Hey, Angel," he replied, rubbing the back of his neck. "We are helping Liam train, and we want to be sure he is ready before any of the games. Could you bring Hannah over?" he asked her, keeping a close eye on Liam. "Can I stop running yet?!" Liam called out.

View user profile

980 Re: HG AU Normal on Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:45 pm

Angel heard him, and she smiled brightly. "Yeah! I can have her over there in a few minutes. I'm sure she wouldn't mind. She got her uniform so maybe she can go in that and cheer him on," she joked, and she looked down at Hannah who seemed to be glaring at her. "You will thank me later," she whispered before giving Hannah a wink. She was going to like it. Brandon sighed, and she shrugged. "Okay, you can come on, but I am putting you back to work soon," he said. Maybe there would've passed out by now if he tried it with anoth.

View user profile

981 Re: HG AU Normal on Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:51 pm

Drake smirked lightly and rolled his eyes. "Great, thanks Angel," he said with a chuckle. He couldn't even imagine Hannah's face. He hung up and placed his phone in his pocket. Liam sighed in relief and trudged up to them. "When am I going to actually learn stuff?" he muttered as he plopped down on the bleachers. Drake chucked a ball his way, which he caught once more. "Stop complaining. Be patient."

View user profile

982 Re: HG AU Normal on Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:02 am

Brandon sighed, and he rolled his eyes. "You are the most impatient kid I have ever seen. If you are going to go pro, you need to be patient and learn how to follow orders," he said, and he smirked when Drake through the ball at him. A few minutes later, a car pulled up, and Hannah and Angel walked out. Angel had convinced Hannah to put on her cheerleading outfit, but she obviously didn't look happy about it. When she saw Liam, she smiled. Somehow he made everything better.

View user profile

983 Re: HG AU Normal on Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:59 pm

Liam rolled his eyes and muttered, "I am seventeen. I am not a kid." He glanced up when Hannah came and grinned slightly; he was about to get up to go talk to her when he was hit in the back of his head with a football. "All right, back to work," Drake said, and Liam was about to protest, but Drake interjected. "You wanted to learn, let's go," he said before he got up and headed out to the field.

View user profile

984 Re: HG AU Normal on Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:50 pm

Brandon smirked as he watched Liam get hit in the back of the head with the ball. "This is going to be a fun day," he said, and he looked over at Hannah who didn't seem to happy about him getting hit. "Come on, Hannah! Cheer him on!" he called to her before going on the field. "Alright. Let's see how you do with your girlfriend watching," he said with a smirk. Hannah sighed, and she grabbed her pompoms that Angel gave her before yelling. "Go Liam! Crush Brandon!" Angel placed a hand on her shoulder. "You should calm down. I have a feeling you have been a bit too competitive and sporty in your life."

View user profile

985 Re: HG AU Normal on Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:31 am

Liam scowled and rubbed the back of his head. He would have to remember that. Brandon's comment made him scoff. "I am very attentive I will have you know. I once beat my brother ten to two...Oof!" he muttered and grunted as Drake tackled him from behind. "Hey, that isn't fair. I don't have eyeballs on the back of my head," he objected. Drake stood and couldn't hold back a chuckle. "You have to expect the unexpected."

View user profile

986 Re: HG AU Normal on Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:46 am

Brandon burst out laughing when Liam was tackled. "This is going to be fun," he said to himself with a smirk. "Alright, go long Liam! I'm going to throw the ball to you and see it you can get a touchdown," he said, and he looked her at Hannah, nodding for her to start cheering. Hannah started waving her pompoms. "Go Liam! You can do it!" she yelled to him, hoping he wouldn't get knocked down this time.

View user profile

987 Re: HG AU Normal on Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:57 pm

Liam rolled his eyes and muttered, "You keep saying that, but it hasn't been very fun for me." He started off on a run down the field. He weakly smiled Hannah but quickly tried to refocus. He almost didn't catch the ball, but he did. He shot down the field and "scored" a touchdown. "You know, I think I know what would make this ten times more fun."

View user profile

988 Re: HG AU Normal on Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:14 pm

Hannah gave Liam a soft smile as she watched him. "You can do it!" She called, smiling. Hopefully he wouldn't get too hurt. She would get Brandon if Liam got hurt. Brandon watched him, and he nodded. "Good. Now let's see if you can do it without getting tackled," he said. He watched him run before throwing the ball am motioning for Drake to go after him.

View user profile

989 Re: HG AU Normal on Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:30 pm

Liam took off running down the field. He caught the ball like before, but he didn't get too far before he was tackled to the ground. He momentarily had the breath knocked out of him. "Find any advantages. There will be people stronger, taller, and faster than you," Drake stated.

View user profile

990 Re: HG AU Normal on Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:22 pm

Brandon smirked as he watched Liam get tackled, and he ran over to Liam and Drake. "Either that or get fast and strong. I can help with that too, and I bet Hannah will cheer you on," he said with a smirk. Hannah sighed, and she ran over to him. "Do you think I could have a word with him?" she asked, and she kneeled down beside him.

View user profile

991 Re: HG AU Normal on Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:29 pm

Liam managed to sit up as soon as Drake let him up. He let out a few hard breaths before he grumbled, "You know, you can be annoying sometimes." He glanced up when Hannah came running over and managed a long sigh. "I'm fine. I don't think I crushed a windpipe or anything," he muttered with a pointed look at Drake.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum