Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

HG AU Normal

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 40]

476HG AU Normal - Page 20 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:48 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon sighed to himself, and he looked away. "Move on?" he asked him. Could he? When he was with Livia, he felt something like he did with no other girl. "Maybe I'll just sit at home and eat ice cream and cry and what some chick flick like girls go," he said with a small sigh. Maddox held her close. "It will be okay. We can be together soon," he told her, and he kissed her once more.

477HG AU Normal - Page 20 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:03 pm

wills

wills

Drake shook his head and patted Brandon on the back. "Now Brandon, why would you do that?" he asked, arching a brow and trying to hide a smirk. "How about, instead, we go see some action movie and take your mind off the situation." Annalise bit her lip nervously before she kissed him back. "I love you," she whispered.

478HG AU Normal - Page 20 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:11 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon sighed when he looked over at Drake, and he bit his lip. "Yeah, that sounds pretty good to be," he said, trying to force a smile on to his face. "I think that might help," he said, but he didn't think it really would. Maddox smiled at her, and he kissed her lightly. "I love you too," he said, and he took her hand, smiling to himself.

479HG AU Normal - Page 20 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:25 pm

wills

wills

Drake smiled slightly when he said that and half smiled. "Good, good," he agreed before he paused for a moment. "Just try to keep your head up, okay? It can only get better from here," he said, but he wasn't sure if he were right or not. How could it get any worse? Annalise grinned up at him and returned the kiss before she hugged him tightly. "You better," she said jokingly.

480HG AU Normal - Page 20 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:21 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon just gave his friend a nod. He wasn't sure that things could get better, but he wasn't going to say anything. He managed a smile. "I'm going to go in to class," he said before rushing off. Maddox looked down at her, and he kissed her, smiling to himself. He was just happy to have her by his side without Drake seeing them.

481HG AU Normal - Page 20 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:18 am

wills

wills

Drake awkwardly smiled over at his friend and hoped that his friend would be all right. "Yeah, okay. I will see you soon," he said before he watched him head off. He turned to Angel and kissed her forehead. "I wished I knew what to say. It always seemed to be the other way around, you know? Brandon always had to comfort me. I am not good at this," he said with a long sigh. Annalise kissed him back before she grinned up at him. "I wish things were easier...," she whispered after a moment.

482HG AU Normal - Page 20 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:40 am

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled up at Drake, and she hugged him tightly. "I know. Just give him a little bit of time. He will come around eventually," she said, and she took his hand before she got her things out of her locker. She soon gathered all of her things, and she kissed his cheek. "Let's go to class," she said. Maddox sighed, and he nodded in agreement. "It will be some day. I am going to try and be friends with your brother. We will see how that works out," he said with a small laugh.

483HG AU Normal - Page 20 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:56 am

wills

wills

Drake hugged her back and slowly smiled. At least he felt a bit better with Angel there. He almost felt guilty that he was happy and one of his best friends wasn't. But there wasn't much he could do, and Angel could be right. "Yeah," he agreed before he grabbed his own things. "All right," he agreed, taking her hand as he lead the way to class. Annalise arched a brow at his statement. "Don't dig yourself into a deeper hole," she murmured before she reached up to kiss his cheek. "We should head to class."

484HG AU Normal - Page 20 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:01 am

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled, and she walked with him into class, sitting in her normal seat. Brandon was sitting in Drake's looking down at his paper. Angel bit her lip before she looked over at Drake. "Maybe I can talk to Livia," she said. She hated seeing Brandon like that. He was always so happy and upbeat and helping everyone. Now he just wasn't. Maddox sighed, and he took her hand. "I can at least try," he said. He kissed her softly for a few moments. "I'll see you later," he said.

485HG AU Normal - Page 20 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:24 am

wills

wills

Drake took Brandon's normal seat before he pulled out his notebook. He glanced at Angel as she spoke. "Yeah, yeah," he agreed. It seemed like a good idea. "Maybe it won't be so bad...," he continued. However, he glanced up as Livia walked in with Derek. Okay, so maybe he would have to take back his words. Annalise returned the kiss before she gave him a tight hug. "All right, bye!" she whispered before she quickly headed off to her class so she wouldn't be late.

486HG AU Normal - Page 20 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:34 am

squid.

squid.

Angle nodded, and she thought for a moment that it would be okay, but then Livia walked in, and she bit her lip. Okay, maybe she was wrong. Brandon managed to see them walk in, and he quickly looked back down at his notebook. He stared at it for as long as he could. He didn't even realize that the teacher had come in and called his name more than once. "Mr. Crawford, did someone take you your makeup work?" she asked, but he shook his head. "No, ma'am," he said. The teacher sighed before handing it to him. "Are you sure you're okay? Do you need to go back home," she asked. He shook his head and looked away. "No, I'm fine."

487HG AU Normal - Page 20 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:26 pm

wills

wills

Drake sighed as he glanced from Livia to Brandon. He wished he could make it better, but he truthfully had no idea how it could be better. He leaned over and said, "Brandon, are you sure? I know this isn't easy..." He trailed and let out a long sigh. There wasn't anything he could really do to help him.

488HG AU Normal - Page 20 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:35 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon sighed, and he looked over at Drake with a fake smile. "Thanks for the concern, but I'm okay, really. It's not like all of this was much of a surprise. I mean, I can't get a normal girlfriend. How am I ever supposed to get Livia to date me," he said, and he looked down at his notebook and started to write the notes. He just needed to get his mind off of it right then.

489HG AU Normal - Page 20 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:06 pm

wills

wills

Drake was rendered speechless. He wasn't sure how he was supposed to reply to that. "Uh," he began awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck. "Don't think like that," he mumbled before he turned to his work. He needed another method to try to work this mess out. But he had his own worries on top of Brandon's.

490HG AU Normal - Page 20 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:13 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon sighed, and he started to take some notes on the class. He needed something to keep his mind occupied. When he heard the bell, he shot up and ran out of class, quickly going to his next one. Angel sighed, and she took Drake's hand. "I know it's frustrating now, but just give it a little bit. He will come around eventually," she said.

491HG AU Normal - Page 20 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:41 pm

wills

wills

Drake stood when the bell rang. He would have tried to talk to Brandon again if he hadn't made a run for it. Sighing, he turned to Angel and gave her hand a squeeze. "Yeah, I hope you are right," he muttered after a moment. "He seems to be taking it worse than I thought he would..," he added on after another moment.

492HG AU Normal - Page 20 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:28 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel have him a soft smile, and she kissed him lightly. "There is always lunch," she said, and she stood, gathering her things. She was going off to her next class when she saw Livia. Now was the best time to talk to her. She walked up to her and tapped on her shoulder. "Hey, do you think I can talk to you really quick before class starts?"

493HG AU Normal - Page 20 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:17 pm

wills

wills

Livia was switching out her things when she felt someone tap her shoulder. She turned and sent a smile over at Angel. "Yeah, Angel. What's up?" she asked as she shut her locker and locked it. She shifted her backpack on her shoulder and hesitated a moment. "Is it about Drake? I noticed you two seem to be working out," she said with a bright smile.

494HG AU Normal - Page 20 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:27 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel bit her lip, and she sighed. "No, it's not about Drake and I. It's about Brandon," she said, and she paused a moments. She had to figure out how exactly to say it. "He's taking the whole...rejecting the kiss and your date with Derek pretty hard. Between me and you, I think he really really like you," she said, and she twirled her hair with her finger.

495HG AU Normal - Page 20 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:40 pm

wills

wills

Livia's smile dropped slightly when she answered. She nodded slowly and leaned against the locker to listen to what she had to say. She then sighed and dropped her gaze to the ground. "You know, I liked him too. But after I had basically been set up to go on a date with some guy, I couldn't go off and kiss another. I am not like that. And now...I don't know. I like Derek," she said finally.

496HG AU Normal - Page 20 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:48 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel sighed, and she looked at the ground. She hated how Livia had mixed feeling about it. The time was also getting cut close to get to class. "Please, just tell him something. He is just....you know. He's not Brandon. I don't think it's good to just leave him hanging," she said before getting her things. She just wanted Brandon to be happy in the end.

497HG AU Normal - Page 20 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:51 pm

wills

wills

"Uh, yeah. Okay," Livia whispered, awkwardly tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. "I will talk to him I guess," she agreed uncertainly. She waved before she headed off to class. She did feel guilty about the whole situation, but there wasn't much they could do about it now. Brandon had had very bad timing.

498HG AU Normal - Page 20 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:08 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled and said a small thank you before going off to class. She sat down in her normal seat and looked at Brandon who already had his makeup work in his hand. She felt horrible for him. He shouldn't have to deal with being so sad when he made everything happy. "Hey, Brandon. Do you need any help on the makeup work?" she asked him, but Brandon kindly shook his head. "No, but thanks for the offer."

499HG AU Normal - Page 20 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 pm

wills

wills

Livia walked into class and threw a glance at Brandon and Angel before she turned to Derek and whispered, "I will be with you in a minute." She headed over to them and sat down in the seat across from Brandon. "Uh," she began awkwardly, twiddling her thumbs. "Hey...," she said with a weak half smile.

500HG AU Normal - Page 20 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:24 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon looked down at his paper, but his gaze went up as he heard Livia. He bit his lip before giving her a small wave, but he didn't say anything. He didn't want to make there tension any worse by saying anything stupid like he probably would. He looked down at his paper and twirled his pen in his hand nervously.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum