Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

HG AU Normal

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 38 of 40]

926HG AU Normal - Page 38 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:56 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel blushed as she heard him, and she hugged him. "Thank you. Drake, I honestly don't know what I would do without you," she said, and she took his hand. She thanked him when he opened her door, and she got inside. "I can't wait for tonight," she said, and she kissed his cheek before buckling up. Hannah shrugged, and she looked up at Brandon. "What your car looks like doesn't matter. It matters if it works," she said, and she buckled up. She hated going to Brandon, but she couldn't complain much. He was sweet at least, but he wasn't anything like what she was looking for. He wasn't anything like Liam.

927HG AU Normal - Page 38 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:21 pm

wills

wills

Drake chuckled and pulled out of her driveway. "Well, I could say the same for you," he muttered before he drove off towards the school. "I can't either," he said with a half smile. He was glad to be given the opportunity to go with Angel. He soon made it to the school and hopped out. He helped Angel out and took her hand. "You can meet the new member of the team. The one Hannah had her eye on," he said with a grin. He lead the way inside.

928HG AU Normal - Page 38 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:37 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled brightly when Drake mentioned seeing the guy that Hannah had her eyes on the other day. "I am going to have to question him. I need to know if he is good for Hannah," she joked with a laugh, and she kissed him. "I would like to talk to him a little bit though. He seems really nice, and Hannah is head over heels for him," she said. She looked over as Brandon and Hannah came in. They didn't talk very long. Hannah soon left him to go talk to Liam. She just needed to know him more. He was a good looking and sweet and funny. Brandon on the other hand wasn't as happy. He leaned against the wall, waiting Drake have a great time. At leat that is what was what he told himself he was doing, but he knew better. He knew himself all too wrll. He was waiting Livia have a great time without him. She probably hated him.

929HG AU Normal - Page 38 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:44 pm

wills

wills

"I am sure he will be good for her. He seems like a good guy," Drake said. He had spoken to Liam some, and he was a good guy. He was also very good at football, which was an excellent thing for the team. "I think he likes her a lot too. He is always asking about her," he said with a smirk. He had been questioning him about Hannah ever since they met. Liam was trying to calm down with his friends. "Are you sure I can talk to h-" he began but his friend tapped him on the shoulder. He pointed behind him, and he turned to see Hannah behind him. "Oh, hi Hannah," he said shyly. Livia walked in with Derek, and he ended up disappearing almost instantly. She was going to try to find him. When she found it was hopeless, she went towards the bathroom and stopped in her tracks. She caught him kissing another girl. She instantly turned and rushed away with the tears already falling down her cheeks.

930HG AU Normal - Page 38 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:54 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled as she listened to Drake on how he felt about the boy. "Well good. It's always good to have a boyfriend that does background checks as thorough as my father," she joked, and she kissed his cheek. She could see that her dad was starting to warm up to Drake, and it was making her happy. Maybe things would all work out perfectly in the end. Hannah blushed as she heard his worse before he saw her. Was he talking about her? No way. She didn't stick in his mind that well, did she? She smiled shyly and waved. "Hey, Liam. It's good to see you again. You look great," she said. Brandon watched Livia for a few moments since she was catching his eye. Before he knew it, she was running out crying. He had no idea what she just saw, but he ran to her anyway. He looked down at her, and he kissed her head. "Hey, what happened?" he asked her in a soft voice.

931HG AU Normal - Page 38 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:02 am

wills

wills

Drake rolled his eyes and nudged her lightly with his shoulder. "It isn't that serious. I just asked a lot of questions. He hasn't just played football," he stated, glancing over where Hannah and Liam were talking. "Besides, I want to make sure Hannah has a good guy," he stated, shrugging. Liam awkwardly fixed his already perfect tie. His friend whispered in his ear, "Beautiful." Liam grinned and said, "Oh, thank yo-" His friend then slapped him over the head and muttered, "Not you! The girl!" Liam then understood and turned back to Hannah. "Beautiful, you look beautiful," he said. His friend whispered something else in his ear, and Liam hesitated before he held out his hand. "May I have this dance?" Livia was, unsuccessfully, attempting to stifle her crying. When Brandon came running over, she didn't speak. She just rested her head against his shoulder and cried. "You guys were r-right. I was s-stupid," she whispered in a shaky voice after a while.

932HG AU Normal - Page 38 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:55 am

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled up at him, and she hugged him tightly. "I love how you care so much for her," she said, and she kissed his cheek. She then took his hand and smiled. "Do you think you can dance with me?" she asked, giggling and smiling brightly. Hannah watched him with an odd look as his fiends were trying to give him pointers. "Thank you," she said with he told her she looked beautiful. She took his hand, and she followed him. Once they were away from his friends, she spoke. "You don't need to listen to them to give you tips on how to talk to me. I like you just how you are," she said with a smile and a slight giggle. Brandon looked down at her, and he held her close. "Hey, it's okay. Don't cry over that jerk. He doesn't deserve that. If you want, I will gladly give him a black eye," he said, and he looked down at her. Even with her crying, she was beautiful. He tucked a loose stand of hair behind her ear and smiled. "You're so beautiful."

933HG AU Normal - Page 38 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:21 am

wills

wills

Drake grinned down at her and whispered, "Well, she is like another sister." Her question made a smirk slip onto his face. "I may be great at football, but you have been warned....I have two left feet," he said before he took her hand and lead her out onto the floor. Liam flushed at her comment and dipped his head. "You are right," he muttered as he threw a glance back his friends. "It's just....I really like you Hannah, and I don't want to mess this up," he continued sheepishly. Livia cracked a weak smile at his words and whispered, "As much as I loved to see that...no, thank you." She glanced up at him and sniffled, trying her hardest to calm down. Another simple smile crept across her face at his words. "You know, whenever I was with him...I could only ever think of you. You were the one I went to bed thinking of...the one I woke up thinking of."

934HG AU Normal - Page 38 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:30 am

squid.

squid.

Angel giggled, and she rolled her eyes. "I don't care if you can't dance. I just want to be with you!" she said with a smile, and she started dancing with him. "I have honestly never felt like this for anyone else," she said to him, and she looked into his eyes. Drake made her feel like no one else could, and she was sure that he was the best she could ever have. Hannah blushed as he confessed that he liked her, and she looked up at him. "I really like you too, but you shouldn't be nervous. I like you just the way you are," she said, and she took a step close to him as they danced. Brandon had a bit sad that she declined it, but he probably didn't need to fight. He was almost done with his punishment from taking the blame for Drake. He was a little caught off guard by her words, but he looked into her eyes and smiled. "You don't know how much I thought of you. You made me go crazy. All I ever did was think of you," he said, and then he kissed her.

935HG AU Normal - Page 38 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:40 am

wills

wills

Drake chuckled along with her and muttered, "Good, if I lost you over my dancing skills, then I would take the first class available." A grin slipped onto his face at her words. "Angel, I am the happiest I have been in a long time. That is all because of you," he whispered to her. "I love you." He thought back to the first time he and Angel said their "I love you's". It was influenced by Maddox; maybe he wasn't so bad after all. Liam hadn't expected her to actually like him back; so, yes, it did shock him when she said so. However, he couldn't be happier. "I'm glad you think so," he said finally before he carefully placed his hand on her waist. Livia couldn't suppress the smile that slid onto her face. She couldn't even begin to describe how Brandon made her feel. When he kissed her, she returned it whilst wrapping her arms around his neck.

936HG AU Normal - Page 38 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:00 am

squid.

squid.

Angel giggled, and she rolled her eyes. "I think I would pay to see those dancing classes," she joked, and she hugged him tightly. "I love you so much, Drake Sherwood," she said, and she looked into his eyes. "You are the best thing that had ever happened to me," she said, and she smiled. Hannah smiled up at him, and she couldn't help but blush as he placed his hand on her waist. "You know, you are really good at football. I can't wait to watch you place," she said, and she started to think for a moment. "I'll cheer you on too," she said with a giggle as they danced. Brandon held her close as she kissed him back, and he slowly pulled away after a few moments. "Livia Nicole Thompson, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met," he said, and he smiled down at her. "And the most stubborn, but we won't talk about that."

937HG AU Normal - Page 38 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:17 am

wills

wills

Drake chuckled along with her and rolled his eyes. "I'm sure it would be a sight to see...," he said with a smirk. He grew serious as she spoke and looked her in the eye. "I love you too, Angel Blakely. So much," he whispered to her. He cracked a smile at her next set of words. "What would I do without you...," he whispered quietly. Liam smiled right back down at her as they danced. She really was right; he could handle this on his own without his friends telling him what he did or didn't need to say. "I'm not that good," he said sheepishly, shrugging as if it were no big deal. "I think you will be a pretty great cheerleader," he stated, chuckling. Livia laughed and shook her head; she was sure her mascara was everywhere. "Are you sure? I might look like a raccoon right now," she said. She nudged him at his last comment. "You just talked about it," she pointed out.

938HG AU Normal - Page 38 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:37 am

squid.

squid.

Angel giggled, and she smiled. "Sort of like right now is a sight to see," she said, and she looked up at him, trying to hold back her laugh. She probably looked so stupid, but that was okay. They both probably did. "What would you do without me? Drake, I think the question is what would I do without you," she said, and she hugged him tightly. Hannah smiled up at Liam, and she danced with him. "You are amazing, Liam. Me on the other hand, I don't think I'll be very good. it is my first year after all," she said, and she smiled up at him. Brandon rolled his eyes. "You don't look like one," he said, and he pulled out a handkerchief his father made him carry. He wiped her face, getting the mascara that he run down her face off. "There, pretty as a picture," he said, and he smirked at her words. "That's because you are stubborn."

939HG AU Normal - Page 38 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:49 am

wills

wills

"Is that an insult, Ms. Blakely?" Drake joked, faking a gasp. "I knew I was bad, but now I know just how bad," he said with a chuckle. He seriously had no idea what he would do without Angel. He would probably go insane. He hugged her back and kissed the top of her head. "Oh Angel...I love you so much," he whispered softly. Liam rolled his eyes and smirked over at her. "Don't say that. It isn't just about the skill. You have to have the spirit, and you definitely have that," he said with a cheeky grin. "Don't underestimate yourself." Livia giggled and rubbed her eyes. She cracked a small smile as Brandon wiped the mascara away. "Thank you," she whispered, hugging him tightly. She had to press her lips into a thin line to keep from smiling. "So we are talking about this? You need to make up your mind, Crawford."

940HG AU Normal - Page 38 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:54 am

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled up at him, and she hugged him tightly. She honestly had no idea what she would do without him. He meant everything I her, and if she didn't have him, she wasn't sure what she would do. She kissed his cheek, and she smiled up at him brightly. He did step on her toes a few times, but that was okay. She wasn't going to say anything to him for something trivial like that. Hannah blushed when she heard him. He really did believe in her. No one else but Angel really did, especially herself. She hugged him tightly, even though they were in the middle of dancing. "You are so amazing, Liam," she said, and she smiled up at him. The prom ended up better than she expected. Brandon chuckled, and he kissed her head, helping her up. "How about you dance with me?" he suggested with a smile, and he took her hand in his before kissing her.

941HG AU Normal - Page 38 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:47 pm

wills

wills

Drake hugged her back and kissed the top of her head. He slowly pulled away and smiled down at her. He surveyed the room for a moment and was taken aback when Derek wasn't dancing with Livia but the one person he would rather not see at the moment. She didn't need to ruin this moment. "Please tell me you don't see it too," he muttered. Liam returned the hug; he was surprised by it and almost stumbled back. "I am nothing special, but you are pretty amazing," he whispered back. Livia managed to stand and scrub the remaining tears from her eyes. "I'd thought you would never ask," she whispered. She returned the kiss and gave him a quick hug. Then, she lead him out to the floor.

942HG AU Normal - Page 38 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:51 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel was a bit surprised when she heard Drake, and she started to look around the room, but her eyes widened. "Oh my gosh. Where is Livia?" she asked urgently. She was probably crushed to see Derek with someone else, but then she saw her with Brandon. "Um, what did we miss?" she asked him, and she watche them with an odd look. Hannah started to blush even more. "Stop. I probably look like a tomato," she said, and she smiled up at him. "But you are so amazing. Don't underestimate yourself," she said with him with a wink. He was completely amazing, and he needed to understand that. Brandon smiled, and he started to dance with her. "So...I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me," he said with a small laugh, and he smiled lightly. Maybe she would. He hoped that it wasn't too soon.

943HG AU Normal - Page 38 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:05 pm

wills

wills

Drake glanced around for Livia and furrowed his brows in confusion. "I'm going to kill-" he began but then noticed her with Brandon. "I don't have a clue," he muttered; he couldn't hide his confusion. He didn't think he missed that much. Liam cracked a small smile and shook his head. "You look beautiful," he reassured her. "Tomato or not," he teased, poking her nose. He shook his head at her next words and just smiled over at her. Livia was a bit surprised by his question, but she couldn't hold back the smile. "Brandon Crawford, what took you so long?" she asked before she reached up and kissed him. As soon as she pulled away, she answered with, "Of course I will."

944HG AU Normal - Page 38 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:46 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel watched them for a moment, and she sighed to herself. "I guess Livia is happy. She seems pretty happy," she said after a moment, and she watched them for a little bit more. She smiled up at Drake then. "I think this is the first time I have seen her really happy," she said. Maybe now the two could get on good terms. Hannah looked up at Liam, and she sighed contently. he was just so...amazing. What would she do without him? She couldn't believe that she had finally found the guy she was looking for. Brandon sighed, and he looked down at her. "I guess that I was terrified you wouldn't like me, and when I finally got the courage, well, I sort of had horrible timing," he said with a chuckle.

945HG AU Normal - Page 38 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:58 pm

wills

wills

Drake watched the two of them with a half smile. "Yeah, I guess she is," he whispered as he finally turned back to Angel. He had never really seen her happy with Derek; he just had to wonder what motivated her to put up with him for so long. "I think I now have the chance to actually kick Derek's butt," he muttered as he glared at him. Liam smiled lightly down at her and hesitated before he asked, "Hannah, would you...would you like to maybe go on a date sometime?" Although he was trying to hide it, he was nervous about asking. Livia laughed softly along with him and whispered, "I agree...it was horrible timing." She then placed a hand on his cheek. "But you know, I will never regret dating Derek. Because Derek made me realize how much I missed you."

946HG AU Normal - Page 38 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:28 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled as she watched them, and she rested her head on his chest, swaying to the music. "I'm just glad she is happy. I think Brandon will make her really happy, and look at him. He looks ecstatic," she said, and she giggled lightly. Finally her friends had a chance to be happy. "Maybe everything will be behind us now." Hannah could tell that he was nervous, and she laced her fingers with his, trying to calm him down a bit. "Don't be scared. Of course I will go on a date with you! What sounds nice?" she asked him, beginning to think of all the places they would go. She sighed contently, starting to imagine their date. What if he kissed her? Brandon smiled down at her, and he kissed her lightly. "You don't even know how much torture it was for me to see you with him. I mean, I'm just saying, but the offer to hit him in the face still stands."

947HG AU Normal - Page 38 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:39 pm

wills

wills

Drake kissed the top of her head and moved as carefully as he could with her. He was far from being a dancer, that was for sure. He smiled and glanced at his two friends. "Yeah, I'm glad the two of them worked out," he whispered. Her last comment made him nod. "Maybe so," he agreed. Liam relaxed slightly when she agreed. He contemplated it, glancing down at their hands. "We could maybe go for dinner. Or maybe even the fair. I heard it was coming into town soon," he suggested. Livia wrapped her arms around his neck and rose her brows thoughtfully. "Can I ask you something?" she asked. She didn't give him time to answer, however. "Why didn't you move on? There are plenty of girls out there. I have seen a few eyeing you, especially from the cheer leading team. So why me?"

948HG AU Normal - Page 38 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:12 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel swayed with him, staying silent for a few moments. She simply listened to his heartbeat and closed her eyes. "Drake, I've had an amazing time tonight," she said quietly. What would she do without him? He was so amazing. "I was wondering if you wanted to go on another date sometime." Hannah smiled brightly as she heard his idea for the date. "The fair? What's it like? I've never been to one," she said, and she smiled up at him. She had seen he movie where the couples when to fairs, but she wasn't sure if that was what it was like in real life. Brandon looked into her eyes, and he smiled down at her. "Livia, I didn't go with anyone else because I couldn't do it. You are all I have ever wanted, and there is no one else like you. Do tell me if you know of a stubborn blonde who is amazing in every way possible," he said, and he took her hand. He looked into her eyes, and he kissed her head.

949HG AU Normal - Page 38 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:19 pm

wills

wills

Drake wrapped his arms around her and swayed with her; it wasn't technically dancing, but at least he wasn't stepping on her feet constantly. "So did I," he whispered, smiling. It was all he could ever ask for. Any moment spent with Angel was spent wisely. "Of course I would love to," he agreed, kissing her forehead. "Maybe this time I won't need Damon's advice." Liam rose his brows in shock when she asked for him to describe it. "How about we go, and you see for yourself what it is like," he replied with a grin. Livia grinned lightly at his answer and whispered, "Very good answer, Mr. Crawford." She hugged him tightly and giggled softly. "It is funny how we weren't supposed to be talking about my stubbornness, but it is continued to be brought up," she joked.

950HG AU Normal - Page 38 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:43 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled, and she took his hand. "I was thinking stargazing this time. We could just lay there and talk," she said with a smile. They could talk about anything really. Like their future or school. She smiled up at him before kissing him. Hannah rolled her eyes. "Not even a hint? Well, I guess that will have to do," she said with a giggle, and she looked up at him. She was just glad that he wasn't taking advice from his friends again. They had some bad advice. Brandon chuckled,, and he shrugged. "I'm sorry. I'll try to stop, but it is something I know about you very well," he said.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum