Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

HG AU Normal

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 36 of 40]

876HG AU Normal - Page 36 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:20 pm

squid.

squid.

Maddox sighed, and he managed to run a hand through his hair. "I know, but I'm still scared. I mean, he did this to me," he said with a small sigh. Just when he thought that his father would come in, the door opened. He felt like he was about to have a heart attack, but then Drake walked in. What was he doing! Was he insane! "Why are you here?" he asked.

877HG AU Normal - Page 36 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:28 pm

wills

wills

"I felt a bit bad. I went to mom's grave, and I needed to clear my head. And I guess I owed Maddox an-" Drake began, but cut himself off. "Wait, Ann why am I explaining this to you. What are you doing here!?" he said, frowning. Did he miss something? Last time he checked, his sister was angry at the both of them. Annalise awkwardly stared down at her hands. "I had to check on Maddox...," she whispered. Drake then fixed his gaze on Maddox. "Is it true? Did some muggers beat you up, steal your money? Or is it a lie? Did your dad do it?"

878HG AU Normal - Page 36 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:31 pm

squid.

squid.

Maddox was trying his best not to scowl at Drake. He at least took the time to come and visit him. The least he could do was look happy. Or at least the happiest he could look. When he started asking questions about what happened, he looked down at the ground for a moment or two. Why did he want to know? How did he even know? "Yeah, it was my dad. Why are you asking?" he asked him, and he looked over at Annalise. Hopefully Drake wouldn't get too mad at her.

879HG AU Normal - Page 36 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:13 pm

wills

wills

Drake studied his face for a moment before he sighed and leaned back against the wall. "And I thought my dad was bad," he muttered under his breath. He then turned his gaze back to Maddox. "Well, I guess I am sorry," he grumbled under his breath. He hated saying the words, especially to Maddox. But maybe, just maybe, the visit to his mother's grave gave him a change of heart; she was one of the kindest woman he knew. Or maybe he was going insane. That seemed logical as well.

880HG AU Normal - Page 36 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:21 pm

squid.

squid.

Maddox heard his mutter, but he didn't say anything to him. He knew that Victor wasn't the nicest man, but he was nothing like Peter. He was really surprised as he heard Drake's apologetic words. Sure, they didn't sound the most sincere or heartfelt, but it was a start. "Yeah, I'm sorry too. I wa pretty stupid yesterday," he said with a small sigh.

881HG AU Normal - Page 36 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:27 pm

wills

wills

Drake was about to open his mouth and say something along the lines of "yeah, very stupid" but he stopped himself. They just seemed to start on the road to at least acquaintanceship; there was no need to ruin that already. "I guess I was too. A lot was on my mind," he said finally. A lot had happened, and it had just been the breaking point for him.

882HG AU Normal - Page 36 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:33 pm

squid.

squid.

Maddox was glad that they at least weren't fighting this time. That was all they ever seemed to do. "Yeah. I just wish I could take it back," he said, and he gripped his chest again, trying to regain his breath. Everything was hurting, but he wasn't going to say anything to Annalie. She didn't needed to be worrying about him.

883HG AU Normal - Page 36 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:37 pm

wills

wills

"Yeah...me too," Drake whispered, glancing to the ground. Maybe he wouldn't be like the way he was. He was already pushing everyone away, and the he was bringing the one person he hated closer. He sat down in a chair and rubbed the back of his neck. "I just don't know what to do anymore," he whispered. He wished things could go back to normal.

884HG AU Normal - Page 36 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:11 am

squid.

squid.

Maddox closed his eyes, trying to regain some strength. "Yeah, I know how you feel," he said, and he sighed to himself. Yesterday, he felt like he lost te one person he actually cared about. Ann was all he had. Everyone else hated him. Who wouldn't? He was nothing more than a joke. He couldn't get good grades, and he was a jerk. The only thing he was good at was football.

885HG AU Normal - Page 36 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:24 am

wills

wills

Drake rested his head in his hands, trying to avoid his eye the best that he could. "Take care of her, okay? She is the only family I have left," he said, finally lifting his head to look directly at Maddox. He didn't claim Victor as his father. No father treated his children so horribly. Maybe he really was going insane. He was agreeing to let Maddox date his sister.

886HG AU Normal - Page 36 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:43 pm

squid.

squid.

Maddox felt like he was having a heart attack when he heard. Wait, he was willingly letting him date Annalise. "Wait, are you being serious?" He asked him in shock, and he smiled at Annalise. He could date her finally without Drake trying to kill him. He took her hand, and he smiled. "I won't hurt her, I can promise you that."

887HG AU Normal - Page 36 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:52 pm

wills

wills

Drake rubbed the back of his neck and let out a long sigh. "Yeah, I guess I am," he said finally. Yeah, he must really be going out of his mind. Annalise was just as surprised as Maddox, if not more. She gave Maddox's hand a small squeeze and half smiled over at him. Drake nodded once and muttered, "Good." He stood and gave his sister a quick hug. "I should get back to school. Try not to be too long, okay?" he said before he waved and quickly left the hospital room.

888HG AU Normal - Page 36 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:27 pm

squid.

squid.

Maddox smiled, and he looked over at Annalise. He would make sure that she would be okay and he would never hurt her. He wanted to be with her for the rest of his life, and now that he could date him, everything was going to be great. "So, you want to go to prom with me?" he asked her with a small laugh, and he gripped his chest. Although Drake approved, he still hurt.

889HG AU Normal - Page 36 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:55 pm

wills

wills

Annalise sent a small smile in Maddox's direction. She felt relieved that now at least Drake wouldn't be targeting them anymore. Whatever breakthrough Drake went through, she was glad he had. Maddox's question made her smirk slightly. "Hm...let me think," she teased. She then leaned in and whispered, "Yeah, I guess I will." She then lightly kissed his cheek.

890HG AU Normal - Page 36 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:26 pm

squid.

squid.

Maddox couldn't help but smile brightly. Annalise was so beautiful, and he had no idea how he got her to start out with, so maybe everything would work out. "Great. I think I'll be out by then. Good thing I still have my looks," he said jokingly with his signature smirk, and he hugged her as tightly as he could. "I love you," he whispered.

891HG AU Normal - Page 36 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:41 pm

wills

wills

Annalise laughed and shook her head, suppressing a smirk. "Don't go getting all cocky. You have to go tux shopping with my brother. And that isn't up for discussion," she stated before she planted a quick kiss on his cheek. "Who knows, maybe you two can finally get along," she added on. She hugged him back and whispered, "I love you too, Maddox."

892HG AU Normal - Page 36 Empty le timeskip Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:06 pm

squid.

squid.

Hannah walked to the football field beside her sister. "How do you wear these shorts all the time! They are so short," she complained, and Angel rolled her eyes. "You will get used to them. Besides, they might help you get that boyfriend you want," she said with a wink, and Hannah rolled her eyes. "Do I still have to go to the prom with Brandon?" she asked with a sigh, and Angel nodded. "Yes, you do. I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but you are going with him," she said. Hannah sighed, and she looked over at the football field. Of course, one of the guys caught her eye.

893HG AU Normal - Page 36 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:13 pm

wills

wills

"Liam, I swear you will make it. I don't know why you keep doing push..." one of his friends began, but really only Liam heard was "blah, blah, blah". None of his friends understood; he was more serious about football than he had been about anything in his life, and that was saying something since he was rarely serious about anything. After about the hundredth push up, he jumped up and patted his friend on the back, semi breathless. He grabbed the gear and began to walk with his friend to the bleachers "Dude, if I don't make the team, my life is screwed. I am out. I-" he began, but his words cut off abruptly when he caught the sight of one girl. The next thing he knew, he ran smack into bleacher pole and fell to the ground, sprawled out.

894HG AU Normal - Page 36 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:24 pm

squid.

squid.

Hannah was staring at the boy for a few moments. He was so...good looking. She had no idea that guys could look that good. It almost seemed like a moment from a cheesy romance movie, but that was stopped when he hit the pole. Her eyes widened, and she rushed over to him. "Oh my gosh, are you okay?" she asked him, and she started to blush. Did she really just talk to him? He was so hot and she was just...well mediocre. He probably wasn't interested in her at all. "I, um, just saw you fall," she said shyly, and she tucked a loose stand of hair behind her ear.

895HG AU Normal - Page 36 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:30 pm

wills

wills

Liam blinked and couldn't hide an awkward smile as he looked up at her. He wasn't hallucinating right? Blink once. She was still there. Blink again. She hadn't left. He finally managed to stand and mumbled, "I rammed into a pole." Wow, Liam. That was the best you could do? He glanced to his friend, who had actually abandoned him. But the look he was giving him said exactly what he was thinking. "Uh, fine. I'm fine. I mean, my name isn't fine. My name is Liam," he said, offering his hand.

896HG AU Normal - Page 36 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:42 pm

squid.

squid.

Hannah couldn't help but giggle at his words. "I can see that," she said, and she looked at the ground. What should she say? He was just so...cute. Ugh, she had no idea what to do. "Did you hit your head hard?" she asked him, but then mentally facepalmed herself. Well of course he hit his head. When he said his name, she gave him a shy smile. "Uh, I'm Hannah. It's nice to meet you," she said, and she bit her lip nervously. What was she supposed to say next? what did girls usually say? What would Angel say? Nope, she was still blank. "So, uh, are you trying out for football?"

897HG AU Normal - Page 36 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:48 pm

wills

wills

Liam cracked a small smile and simply nodded. He was never this tongue tied around girls! He blamed it on a concussion that he probably didn't have. "Er, it's fine. Just a little bump," he said, running a hand over his head. He flinched. Ouch. Okay, a big bump. "Nice to meet you, Hannah," he said, grinning. He was lost on what to actually say next, but luckily she asked a question instead. He glanced down at his helmet and nodded. "Yeah. Kind of runs in the family. My father was a football player, and so was my brother. I guess this would have been handy for when I, uh, fell," he answered, holding up his helmet.

898HG AU Normal - Page 36 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:55 pm

squid.

squid.

Hannah listened to him as he talked about football, and she smiled shyly. "Yeah, I am doing cheerleading. My sister has always done it, so I thought I would give it a try. It's probably not my thing. I don't think I'll make the team," she said with a tiny laugh. She smiled up at him when he held up his helmet. "Yeah, it might have helped just a bit," she said with a small giggle. This guy was different than any of the other ones she had met. "I, uh, think I should go. Tryout are starting. Maybe we can talk later," she said.

899HG AU Normal - Page 36 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:03 pm

wills

wills

"Even if you don't make the team, at least you tried," Liam said with a half smile. What was he saying?! He didn't feel that way about football. It was a make it or break it situation. If he didn't make the team, he was done for. Yet, here he was attempting to comfort this girl. He shook his head and nodded at her comment. "Yeah, yeah. Maybe we can talk later," he agreed before he tugged his helmet on. "Later!" he called, waving and walking backwards. Bad combination. He tripped, but luckily saved himself with the pole he had rammed into minutes before. "I'm okay!" he called.

900HG AU Normal - Page 36 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:13 pm

squid.

squid.

Hannah smiled up at him, and she nodded. "You're right. At least I tried something new," she said, and she watched him as he started to walk backwards. She waved back, but broke out into a giggle when she saw him trip. "Don't hurt yourself too much," she said with a small laugh before she rushed back to her sister. Angel smirked and looked down at her. "Looks like someone has a crush," she said, and Hannah started to blush again. "I do not!" she said quickly, and she headed over with the other girls.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum