Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

HG AU Normal

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 40]

751HG AU Normal - Page 31 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:14 am

wills

wills

"She was a cheerleader. Do your homework, fish paste," Drake muttered in response before he trailed sulkily after the principal. After the last incident, there was no way he was getting out of this one. He took a seat and tried to at least appear calm, cool, and collected. Maria watched as the two walked off before she walked over and placed a hand on her shoulder. "I know we barely know each other, but I can see you mean so much to Drake, and he is one of my best friends. I don't know what exactly happened here, but I am here if you need to talk."

752HG AU Normal - Page 31 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:21 am

squid.

squid.

Maddox sighed, and he sat down in the principal's office. He them realized how much trouble he was in. Before he was just in a blinded rage, but now he knew if his father found out, especially if he was benched, it wouldn't be good for him. His whole face went white. Angel smiled when she saw that it was Maria. "Thank you," she said before hugging her. She honestly just needed someone. "I'm just so scared that Maddox will destroy our relationship. I've worked so hard for us. We both have," she said

753HG AU Normal - Page 31 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:29 am

wills

wills

Drake felt his pulse quicken; he was done for. He was about to be as good as dead. The principal glared at the both of them. "Do you realize how serious this is?" he snapped, glaring at the two of them. "Sherwood, you are starting to become a frequent presence in my office," he continued, glaring. He then stood and circled the desk so he was leaning against it. "This could go as far as expulsion, and it should." Maria hugged her back and sighed softly. "Don't say that. If you two love each other as much as I think you do, I don't think one petty boy can ruin that."

754HG AU Normal - Page 31 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:34 am

squid.

squid.

Maddox just stared at the ground, his eyes white and his face pale. If he got expelled, he couldn't get a football scholarship, and if he didn't do that, his father wouldn't be happy at all. He couldn't shook his head and spoke up. "Please, you don't do that to me," he said, his voice wavering. "You don't understand what's going to happen if I get expelled," he said, and he didn't even realize that he was shivering in his seat. Angel smiled at Maria, and she hugged her back. "Thanks. That really helps. I can see you Drake and you are friends," she said.

755HG AU Normal - Page 31 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:17 am

wills

wills

Drake furrowed his brows at Maddox's comment and muttered, "What will happen to you? I can't be expelled!" He opened his mouth to say more but the principal spoke before him. "I said it should. However, I think it would be more of a lesson to send you both to ISS for a week. It will give you bit of time to bond," he muttered, looking between them angrily. "And Sherwood, if I hear anything bad with your name attached to it, you are gone." Maria nodded and cracked a small smile. "Yeah, we are," she whispered, sighing.

756HG AU Normal - Page 31 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:38 am

squid.

squid.

Maddox glared at Drake. "I don't think you understand," he said with glare. When he said just ISS, he sighed with relief. He couldn't believe his luck. His father wouldn't have to know about that, and thank goodness he wasn't benched. He was probably just saved from a couple nights in the hospital. He felt so much relief, he felt like he couldn't breathe. Angel smiled lightly. "So what is your next class? I usually would have history with Drake," she said.

757HG AU Normal - Page 31 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:49 am

wills

wills

Drake pressed his lips into a thin line to keep from speaking up. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. What did this guy know? The principal went to take his seat and muttered, "Get out of here. Both of you." Drake stood instantly and headed for the door. He didn't want to be stuck in a room with that guy any longer than he needed to. Maria leaned against the wall and pulled out her schedule. "English. I guess I am not making a very good impression starting back," she said with a small laugh.

758HG AU Normal - Page 31 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:01 am

squid.

squid.

Maddox sighed, and he quickly got out of the room. His father was probably going to kill him anyway. They would tell his dad about the ISS. He would hate him more than he did. He grabbed the few books for his next class, and he ran as quickly as he could to his next class. Angel smiled, and she shook her hand. "Not at all. Do you know where the class is or do I new to show you?" she asked politely.

759HG AU Normal - Page 31 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:09 am

wills

wills

Maria glanced down the hall to see Drake heading over. "I know where it is, but thank you. Drake is heading over. I will see you later, Angel," she said, waving before she headed off to her class. Drake hadn't realized how much of an impact the whole thing would be until then. He didn't actually get anything out of it, because now his sister hated him and Angel probably did too. Actually, he was just losing everyone left and right. "Hey," he whispered as he came up to Angel.

760HG AU Normal - Page 31 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:18 am

squid.

squid.

Angel nodded, and she looked behind her when she saw Drake. She knew she should be mad at him, but it just wasn't the time. He was losing everyone and everything, and she wasn't going to make it worse for him. Besides, he protected her. She looked up at him before hugging him tightly. "Drake, I'm sorry about Maddox and everything. I think I found something out though," she said, taking his hand and looking into his eyes.

761HG AU Normal - Page 31 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:21 am

wills

wills

Drake had expected her to slap him, or maybe even knee him in the groin like she did with Maddox. It only seemed logical. What he didn't expect was for her to hug him. He hugged her back tightly and let out a long sigh of relief. "It's fine. It is my own fault," he whispered, glancing away. The anger had gotten away from him. Maybe he was no better than his father. Her last comment made him arch a brow in confusion. "What? Found what out?"

762HG AU Normal - Page 31 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:30 am

squid.

squid.

Angel gave him a smile, and she placed her hand on his cheek. "Drake Sherwood, I think love you," she said finally. She was able to say it finally. SHe knew it ever since the night she went to his house. She couldn't be happy without him, and she needed him more than she could ever imagine. She finally kissed him. It only felt right to do it. She also knew she wanted to do it again. So she did.

763HG AU Normal - Page 31 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:41 am

wills

wills

Drake couldn't suppress the smile from his face. All the anger, all the loss he felt just seemed to melt away. He kissed her back and wrapped his arms around her waist. He finally pulled away after a moment and looked her in the eye. "Angel, I love you too," he whispered softly to her. He had never been more sure of anything in his life. She was the only person he had left, and he knew very well that he loved her more than he could every describe.

764HG AU Normal - Page 31 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:48 am

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled when he repeated the words. She kissed him back, holding herself close to him. "I love you so much," she whispered, and she smiled. She looked into his eyes, and she placed her hand on his cheek. "I don't know what I would do without you," she said, and she rested her head on his chest. He was so amazing

765HG AU Normal - Page 31 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:54 am

wills

wills

Drake grinned ever so slightly at those words. He could hear them over and over again, and it just wouldn't get old. "I love you," he whispered softly back to her. He lightly reached out and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "Angel, I don't know what I would have done without you right now. I might have gone crazy. You are the only person I have left," he whispered before he kissed the top of her head.

766HG AU Normal - Page 31 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:03 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled, and she giggled, looking up at him. "I love you too," she said. Drake made her beyond happy. If her father wanted to separate them, he could go ahead and try. She would find a way to be with him. "I couldn't leave you if I tried," she said, and she took his hand with a smile. "Is there any way I can be with you after school?"

767HG AU Normal - Page 31 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:08 pm

wills

wills

Drake's smile couldn't help but grow at her giggle. She was so cute, and she seemed to make everything just a bit better in a instant. "You don't know how glad I am to hear that," he whispered in response to her next comment. He didn't know what he would do if she left him. His smile dropped when she asked the question. "No, I don't think so. If my dad was angry before, he is going to be furious now," he whispered, sighing. He may as well say his blessings now.

768HG AU Normal - Page 31 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:22 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel sighed when he answered her question. She wanted to be with him more, but it seemed that it was going to have to wait. "What are we going to do? The only place we can be together at is school," she said, and she rested her head on his chest. "Is there any chance in can come late at night? Maybe midnight?" she asked.

769HG AU Normal - Page 31 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:28 pm

wills

wills

Drake sighed and dropped his gaze to the ground. "I don't know, Angel," he whispered after a moment. It seemed there wasn't anything they could really do. At her next question, he hesitated. "I just don't know. It won't be a good idea...my dad wasn't kidding. He really did take about my lock," he answered. "I just don't want him to hurt you too."

770HG AU Normal - Page 31 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:39 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel sighed, and she kissed him lightly. "I don't want him to hurt you. You are amazing," she said. She wrapped her arms around him, and she gave him a small smile. "You could come to my house," she said, and she hugged him. "We can talk about it later if you would like." She wanted to see him more, but with both if their fathers, it was going to be a very hard thing.

771HG AU Normal - Page 31 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:43 pm

wills

wills

Drake sighed and glanced away. He couldn't count on that. He was sure his father was going to be upset, and if he came out of it without a scratch on him, it would be a miracle. At her next comment, he sighed and whispered, "Maybe." It would depend on if he could make it out without his father finding out. His father always found out. He remembered one time when he had sneaked out. If it hadn't been for his mother, he would been in some deep trouble. "Yeah, let's just talk about it later..."

772HG AU Normal - Page 31 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:52 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel ran her hand through his hair lightly. "I love you so much Drake," she said quietly. She honestly couldn't imagine her future without Drake in it. "So, I was looking up for dogs for sale, and yes, I did look at German Sherpards," she said with a smirk, and she kissed him lightly.

773HG AU Normal - Page 31 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:39 pm

wills

wills

Drake half smiled at her words. He really did love hearing them. He kissed her forehead and pulled her close. He had been so close to losing her, that is almost too close. He smirked lightly as she mentioned the dogs. "Really? What all did you find?" he asked. He was happy at the lighter subject. It was almost too dreary for him. He couldn't stand it.

774HG AU Normal - Page 31 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:47 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled when he asked about what she found. "Well, I actually did find some dogs for sale. Maybe if we save up, we can both get one," she said, and she kissed him lightly. She was just glad that they were on a happy subject. It was bad talking about their families, and Maddox was just a topic that shouldn't even be touched.

775HG AU Normal - Page 31 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:51 pm

wills

wills

Drake rose his brows at the news and grinned lightly at that. "Yeah, I like the sound of that," he agreed before he kissed her softly back. He wanted things to smooth over and quickly. He would have said more, but the bell rang. "You didn't make it to class," he whispered, sighing. It was all his fault. He had lost it. A person could only take so much.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum