Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

HG AU Normal

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 40]

401HG AU Normal - Page 17 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:37 pm

wills

wills

"You are seriously going to owe me for this," Drake muttered before he leaned over and kissed her cheek before he stepped into the bathroom. "Lord so help me, if her family comes home," he grumbled before he put on the jeans. They were much too short and too big in all wrong places. He called out, "Do I have to walk out in these?!" Annalise wrapped her arms around him and whispered, "Maddox, I can't make you go through that for two more years. I can't stand to see it for another second."

402HG AU Normal - Page 17 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:50 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled brightly when he agreed, and she hugged him tightly. "You are the best," she said, and she giggled as she watched him walk into the bathroom. She laughed even more when she heard him. "Yes! Come on, I want to see you," she said. Maddox looked down at her, and he kissed her. "I've dealt with his wrath all my life. Two more years won't hurt," he said. Well, they would, but he would have to deal with it. It was for Annalise.

403HG AU Normal - Page 17 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:55 pm

wills

wills

Drake groaned and stared at himself in the mirror. "I look ridiculous. How do girls wear these? It's giving me a wedgie," he muttered. He opened the door and slowly stepped out. "You saw me! Now, I am just going to change back if you don't mind." Annalise shook her head and held his hand tightly in hers. "But I don't want you to live through that. You don't deserve it, Maddox." She was worried that it could get too out of hand.

404HG AU Normal - Page 17 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:06 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled, and when Drake came out, she had her phone ready. She quickly took a picture when he walked out, and she smirked. "You look beautiful!" She said, and quickly set the picture as her lockscreen. She giggled and waited for him to get out. Maddox looked down at her, and he kissed her softly. "I know, but still. I don't want to leave you," he said, and he looked into her eyes.

405HG AU Normal - Page 17 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:09 pm

wills

wills

Drake frowned when she took the picture and shook his head. "Show that to anyone, and we will have a problem," he said with a half smirk before he stepped back into the bathroom. He quickly changed and threw the pants at her. "Never again. Never ever again." Annalise sighed and glanced up at him worriedly. "If I let you, I would be no better than the person who is actually doing this to you."

406HG AU Normal - Page 17 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:19 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel giggled, and she manages to get the pants. She kissed him lightly. "I won't show anyone, I swear," she said, and she kissed him again, smiling once more. "You are the best boyfriend ever!" she said. Maddox looked down at her, and he closed his eyes. "If I go off into the military, I may not see you for a long while," he said, and he looked into her eyes.

407HG AU Normal - Page 17 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:28 pm

wills

wills

"Yeah, I better be," Drake replied with a chuckle as he kissed her back. He took her hand in his and thought for a moment. "So, next time you will put on my pants?" he asked, smirking over at her. Annalise stood on her tiptoes so that their eyes would meet. "Maddox, that is fine. I can wait for you. As long as it keeps you safe, I am happy," she murmured.

408HG AU Normal - Page 17 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:39 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel couldn't help but smile at him. He was just so amazing. "Of course I would wear your pants. I mean, you worse mine. It's only fair," she said, and she kissed him lightly. "You are so amazing," she said. Maddox sighed softly, and he bit his lip. "Annalise," he said quietly, but instead of continuing, he kissed her, pulling her close to him and hold her tightly.

409HG AU Normal - Page 17 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:47 pm

wills

wills

Drake grinned at that and said, "I will be sure to remember that." He kissed her softly and took her hand in his own. "So are you," he whispered, grinning from ear to ear. "Out of all the people you could have chosen, why me?" He just had to wonder how someone as perfect as Angel like some as generic as him. Annalise sent a small smile his way and waited for him to continue. However, he didn't and just simply kissed her instead. That was words enough for her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back.

410HG AU Normal - Page 17 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:58 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel thought about this question for a moment. "How could I not? You are handsome, and smart, and kind. You really liked, even though I have already been in a relationship before. I couldn't thank you anymore," she said, and she kissed him. "Should I go on?" she asked with a laugh. Maddox pressed into the kiss, and he held her close. It all just felt so right. He wasn't sure how to explain what it was like.

411HG AU Normal - Page 17 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:06 pm

wills

wills

Drake rose a brow as she counted of all of the reasons. "No, I think that is enough," he replied with a chuckle before he leaned in and kissed her once more. For a bit, he had forgotten all that he needed to. He had felt the happiest he could have in a long time. Annalise smiled under the kiss. She knew she could find the softer side of Maddox, and she had. She slowly pulled away and smiled up at him.

412HG AU Normal - Page 17 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:14 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled, and she laughed a bit. She kissed him back and smiled contently. No one had ever made her feel like that. She felt like she could do anything with Drake by her side. Her eyes widened when she heard the door downstairs open. Hannah soon called out,"Angel, I'm home! Why is there a different car in our driveway?" she called, and she heard her heading up the stairs. Maddox kissed her once more before she pulled away, and he smiled down at her. "Annalise Sherwood, what are you doing to me?" he asked softly.

413HG AU Normal - Page 17 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:20 pm

wills

wills

Drake smiled lightly back down at her. He felt as if he were on cloud nine. That was, until he was sent right back to reality again. "Crap," he grumbled before he opened his backpack. "Let's make it at least look like we have been studying," he said with a nervous half smile. This was not the time for a little sister to come storming in. Annalise giggled and whispered in response, "I am not quite sure, Maddox Kenway, but I think I am making you fall in love with me." She then winked teasingly at him.

414HG AU Normal - Page 17 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:34 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel nodded and she quickly grabbed her books from her bag, and she opened it up to a random page. "And that is how you solve the equation," she said just as Hannah walked in. "Oh, hey Drake. I guess this explain the car. I'll just um go," she said before rushing out of the room. Maddox smiled, and he nodded. "I think you would be correct," he said before he kissed her again.

415HG AU Normal - Page 17 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:39 pm

wills

wills

Drake pretended like he was intent on studying, but he was really trying not to laugh. He glanced up when Hannah spoke. "Hey Hannah. And yeah, I guess it does," he agreed before he waved as she left. He then busted out laughing. "Well, that worked," he said when he calmed down. Annalise grinned lightly and whispered, "Good, because I feel the same way." She then returned the kiss.

416HG AU Normal - Page 17 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:04 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel looked over at him when Hannah left, and she started laughing. She looked over at Drake, and she kissed him lightly. "I really do like you," she said once more, and she hugged him tightly. She needed him more than anything. Maddox smiled down at her, and he kissed her. "Annalise, I think I really do love you," she said, and he looked into his eyes.

417HG AU Normal - Page 17 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:15 pm

wills

wills

Drake chuckled and leaned back slightly. He smiled at her words and kissed her softly. "Good," he began, grinning over at her. "I really like you too," he whispered. He hugged her back and sighed softly, just taking in the moment. Annalise grinned up at him and averted her gaze shyly to the ground. "You do?" she asked after a moment.

418HG AU Normal - Page 17 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:20 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled lightly, and she kissed him back. She just needed to be with him. He made her more happy than anyone. Hannah was standing in the doorway since she needed to borrow something from Angel. It was safe to say she was completely shocked. Maddox smiled down, and he nodded. "Yeah, I do. I have liked you for a while, but I don't think I've been man enough to tell you."

419HG AU Normal - Page 17 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:28 pm

wills

wills

Drake grinned happily under the kiss. He lightly placed one hand on Angel's waist. However, when he pulled away, he saw a dumbfounded Hannah staring at them. It took him a moment to regain his composure. "Uh, she had a piece of, er, lint on her lip. I was just brushing it off," he said, but he knew it sounded stupid. "Look, I will give you ten bucks not to say anything." Annalise grinned back at him and let out a soft laugh. "What? Scared that my brother will kill you?"

420HG AU Normal - Page 17 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:00 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel was happy beyond belief, but that was before she heard Drake. Her eyes widened when she saw Hannah by the door, and she sat in shock as Drake tried to explain themselves. Hannah blushed and looked at the ground. "I, uh, you don't have to pay me. I was going to see if Angel had an extra binder. I'll come back later though," she said before rushing out. Maddox rolled his eyes. "Scared? Not at all. He doesn't scare me, but he does hate my guys," he said with a laugh.

421HG AU Normal - Page 17 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:08 pm

wills

wills

Drake awkwardly watched as Hannah ran off. He hadn't been expecting that, that was for sure. "Lesson learned," he said with a chuckle. It probably wasn't a good idea to be "studying" anymore. It would be a whole different story if her dad walked in on them. Annalise arched a brow at his answer and cracked a small smile. She replied with, "Oh, I know he does."

422HG AU Normal - Page 17 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:15 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel sighed to herself, and she nodded. "Yeah, lesson learned. Would it be an more....private at your house?" she asked him with a small smile. She sure did want to continue their "studying," but if they had to stop, she would. "If it isn't that's okay too," she said, and she kissed him lightly. Maddox laughed a bit. "Does he talk bad about me to you?" he asked her.

423HG AU Normal - Page 17 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:21 pm

wills

wills

Drake hesitated at her question. His house was a whole different story. For one, it wasn't nearly as extravagant, and he was almost embarrassed to even consider inviting her over. Secondly, his father could be home, and he didn't want Angel involved with that mess. "I doubt it. My father might be home, and I would rather not have you around him," he said sheepishly. Annalise cracked a smirk at that. "Sometimes. But you aren't typically his favorite topic."

424HG AU Normal - Page 17 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:37 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel bit her lip, but she nodded. "Okay. Just tell me if there is ever a moment that I can come over. Maybe text time I'll close and lock the door," she said with a small laugh, and as kisses him softly. She wanted nothing more than to send time with him, but she wasn't sure how much she would get. Maddox rolled his eyes, trying to play it off like he didn't care, but it was clear he did. "What does he say?" he asked, trying to be casual about it.

425HG AU Normal - Page 17 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:43 pm

wills

wills

Drake nodded and managed a half smile. "Yeah, I will be sure to tell you," he agreed before he leaned over and kissed her softly. He then chuckled at her final comment. "That would be a smart idea," he agreed as he placed his hand over hers. Annalise arched a brow at his question but then lightly took his hand in hers. "Well, he believes you try to steal everything from him, and that you are trying to be him," she began, then sighed. "He has also called you a jerk."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum