Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

HG AU Normal

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 40]

776HG AU Normal - Page 32 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:04 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled, and she nodded. "They would be great together," she said, and she took his hand. When the bell rang, and smiled up at him. "That's perfectly okay," she said before kissing him softly. Missing class was fine with her if she was with Drake. "I think it would benefit both of us to just to skip the rest of the day," she said, and she kissed him.

777HG AU Normal - Page 32 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:07 pm

wills

wills

Drake chuckled and returned the kiss, placing a hand on her waist. Her last comment made him half smile. "I guess you are right. I don't think I would have stayed anyway," he whispered, sighing. He saw no real point. He wouldn't be surprised if everyone hated him now. Heck, he hated himself. He took her hand in his and studied her face.

778HG AU Normal - Page 32 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:36 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled up at him, and she kissed him lightly. "Let's get going then. Your car or mine?" she asked him before taking his hand a leading him to the doors, giggling the entire time. She was just so care free with him. She didn't care what people though. As long as she was by his side, she was happy, and she was sure the same went for him.

779HG AU Normal - Page 32 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:40 pm

wills

wills

Drake chuckled and followed her out the door. "We can take mine," he said as he pulled out his keys and unlocked his doors. He almost couldn't believe that he was just walking out of school. But then again, he couldn't believe he got in a fight with Maddox. Or he couldn't believe the amount of trouble he would be in. He would be lucky if he lived to see another day. He got in his car and quickly started it.

780HG AU Normal - Page 32 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:53 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled, and she followed him into his car. She buckled herself before kissing him softly. "I love you," she whispered before looking out the window. She was still shocked with herself that she was going along with it, but then again, she was with Drake. Of course she would go anywhere with him. Especially to get away from everything.

781HG AU Normal - Page 32 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:00 pm

wills

wills

Drake started his car and quickly pulled out of the driveway. He needed to get away and quickly. Maybe with some time away, he would feel better. He glanced over at Angel and reached out to take her hand. "Where do you want to go?" he asked after a moment. He couldn't go home and face his father; he was sure he already knew, not to mention he would be angry if he knew he was skipping school.

782HG AU Normal - Page 32 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:15 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel thought about it for a moment, and she smiled to herself. "Let's go to the park," she said, and she kissed him lightly. She gripped his hand, and she leaned back in her seat, tying to calm herself down. She just needed to cool off the rest of the day and be with Drake. He would make everything better, and she knew it. He always made things better for her.

783HG AU Normal - Page 32 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:23 pm

wills

wills

Drake nodded and drove to the park. He quickly parked and half smiled to himself. At least it wasn't crowded. He quickly got out and opened Angel's door for her. This day couldn't get any worse; it could only get better right? He took her hand and lead her through the park. "I wish I could redo this day," he whispered more to himself.

784HG AU Normal - Page 32 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:30 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel got out when he opened the door to her side, and she smiled lightly. "I know you do, but let's just try to make this day better," she said, and she hugged him. "I love you," she said to him, and she kissed his cheek. Maybe he would get a better attitude about the day later on. She took his hand as she walked with him into the park.

785HG AU Normal - Page 32 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:59 pm

wills

wills

"Yeah, good idea," Drake whispered as he lead the way through the park. He just needed something good to happen. He stopped at the swings and got on one. "I remember my mom would take Ann and I here all the time," he whispered, sighing. Back in the day, his mother had done anything she could to get them away from his father.

786HG AU Normal - Page 32 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:03 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel listened to him, and she sat down in the swing beside him. "I wish I could have gotten to know her," she said. She closed her eyes and sighed to herself. She could remember being a little girl and sitting at the swings during recess. "My parents never took us to the park. There wasn't really one. We just had the playground at school."

787HG AU Normal - Page 32 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:47 pm

wills

wills

Drake swayed slightly back and forth in the swing. He was drowning in his memories. He missed his mother more and more each day. At least he knew she wouldn't hate him for what happened. She might have been disappointed, but she definitely wouldn't hate him. "This was all we could ever afford to do. Sometimes we would pack a picnic and spend the day here," he murmured, sighing. "Was it better in Chicago?"

788HG AU Normal - Page 32 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:54 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled softy as she listened to him. Maybe they could do that. She wanted to think of anything she could do to make Drake happy. She shook her head at his question. "No. I hated it to be honest. I don't like big crowds, and that's all it ever was. I like it here so much better," she said, and she took his hand. "It's small and quaint and perfect," she said, sighing contently.

789HG AU Normal - Page 32 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:08 pm

wills

wills

Drake rose a brow at her answer. He always wanted to move; he knew there had to be plenty of better places. "Sometimes it is too quiet," he said finally after a moment. The town wasn't as quaint as one may think. Or maybe that was his own opinion because of his father. He shook his head and sent a half smile to Angel. "So would you want to stay here...?"

790HG AU Normal - Page 32 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:17 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel looked into his eyes, and she smiled up at him. "I could move if you would like, but yeah, I would like to stay here," she said. She kissed his cheek and took his hand. "Where would you like to move to?" she asked him curiously, and she thought for a moment at other places she would want to stay. Maybe they could meet in the middle.

791HG AU Normal - Page 32 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:46 pm

wills

wills

Drake dropped his gaze to the ground. For all his life, he had wanted to escape his father. He rubbed the back of his neck and sighed softly. When she asked the question, he sighed and thought it over. "I don't know. I never thought it over," he whispered after a long moment. He just always wanted to move. He stared up at the sky thoughtfully. "I guess we will just have to see," he continued.

792HG AU Normal - Page 32 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:58 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled, and she nodded as she listened. "Just remember that we will have to have a little bit of land if you want that German Sherpard," she said, and she kissed his cheek. She then took his hand and pulled him up. "Follow me!" she said, and she giggled as she started to run through the park.

793HG AU Normal - Page 32 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:02 pm

wills

wills

Drake nodded at her comment. That was true, and he wouldn't mind land. Actually, he would love to have a nice lake as well. He was surprised when she pulled him up. He chuckled at her sudden enthusiasm and followed after her. "Where are we going?" he asked, chuckling as he trailed after her. "Sometimes you worry me, Angel," he continued as he laughed.

794HG AU Normal - Page 32 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:07 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled brightly as she ran. It was the most free she had ever felt in public after the move, and probably in her life. She rolled her eyes at Drake. "Wherever our feet take us! And shut up," she said with a giggle before smirking. She placed her hand over his eyes and smiled. "Count to ten. Try and find me," she said and kissed his cheek before she ran off.

795HG AU Normal - Page 32 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:14 pm

wills

wills

Drake was glad that he could forget the events of the day. Angel was like a medicine. She helped him through the darkest times, and he was going through some of the toughest now. She had come just in time. He chuckled at her words and placed a hand over his eyes. "One....two....eight, nine, ten!" he said before he scanned around for her. Once he did, he ran to her and grabbed her by her waist from behind. "I got you," he whispered in her ear.

796HG AU Normal - Page 32 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:40 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel ran as quickly as she could to get to a hiding spot. Maybe ten seconds was a bit too short. Plus, there was no place to hide. She managed to find a rather large tree, and she hid behind that. She wasn't expecting Drake to come up from behind, so when he did, she was terrified. She squealed and giggled at the same time. "Drake Sherwood, you scared me to death!" she said, trying to hold back all of her laugher, but she couldn't.

797HG AU Normal - Page 32 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:50 pm

wills

wills

Drake laughed along with her and leaned down to kiss her cheek. "Ah, come on. I am not that scary looking, am I?" he muttered, faking a hurt look. He had really needed this. He needed some time to just be happy and let loose. Be free. He didn't get to do it often, if at all. He then placed his hand over hers. "Okay, now you count to ten," he said before he raced off.

798HG AU Normal - Page 32 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:56 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smirked, and she shrugged. "I don't know. You can be petty scary," she told him, and ahe giggled before kissing him. When he said that it was her turn, she out her hand over her eyes and started to count. "One...two...three...nine...ten!" she said before rushing off I go find him. At one point, she saw him, but she played it off like she hadn't. She then snuck up behind him and jumped on him. "I found you!"

799HG AU Normal - Page 32 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:01 pm

wills

wills

Drake had tried to play it safer by hiding behind the slide; he thought that maybe he could fool her. However, she had still managed to find him. He flinched when she jumped on him, but burst out laughing. "Payback, huh? Okay, fine, Ms. Blakely. Two can play that game," he said as he hooked his arms under her legs and picked her up. "I bet a dip in the lake should be punishment enough," he teased, smirking over at her.

800HG AU Normal - Page 32 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:07 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel giggled as he picked her up, and she held on to him tightly. She was doing fine until his suggestion. "Drake Sherwood, don't you dare!" she said as she tried to hold back her laughs. She was failing at it though. Drake just seemed to make her smile at anything and everything. He made her more happy than she could ever imagine being.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum