Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

HG AU Normal

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 40]

726HG AU Normal - Page 30 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:17 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel sighed, and she followed him in the line. She took his hand and offered him a small smile. "I just want you two to get along a little bit. Besides, Damon will be there. We can even drag Brandon into this," she said, and she looked at the ground shyly. "I'm sorry," she said finally. Star came back from the like and sat down beside Damon.

727HG AU Normal - Page 30 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:24 pm

wills

wills

Drake sighed once more and grabbed a tray for himself. "Good, so I don't have to talk to him," he said with a fake grin. He wasn't looking forward to it, not that he was looking forward to it before Maddox was invited. He grabbed miscellaneous food and paid quickly. Damon glanced up when Star came back and offered her a hesitant smile. "Uh, hey."

728HG AU Normal - Page 30 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:30 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel sighed, and she looked down at the ground. She barely got any food before paying and going back to Drake. She sat down quietly and closed her eyes. Maddox bit his lip, and he looked down at Ann. "I'd like to come with you guys, but I can't. You know how my dad is," he said, and he looked at the ground. No one beside Annalise knew about his father.

729HG AU Normal - Page 30 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:35 pm

wills

wills

Drake returned to his seat in time to hear the comment. He couldn't help but smirk ever so slightly. He wouldn't have to deal with Maddox anyway. Annalise reached out and took his hand under the table. "Just for a bit? You don't have to stay the whole time," she said, offering him a hesitant smile. He needed to escape his father every now and again.

730HG AU Normal - Page 30 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:43 pm

squid.

squid.

Maddox sighed, and he took her hand, kissing her cheek. "I'm sorry, but I can't. Dad is going to have some friends over and if I don't clean up the entire house, he'll get mad at me," he said, but he gave her a look. She knew what would happen if he didn't do what his father said. He was getting worse and worse about it too.

731HG AU Normal - Page 30 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:47 pm

wills

wills

Annalise bit her lip and sighed softly before she gave his hand a small squeeze. She knew how his father was, and he scared her a little more than even her own father. "Well...," she began, trailing. "What if I helped out?" she asked after a moment. She wanted to help the best that she could, and there was no way he was going to do it alone, even if she had to show up to his house uninvited.

732HG AU Normal - Page 30 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 pm

squid.

squid.

Maddox's eyes widened when he heard her. "No no no no. Annalise, you have seen him. Imagine what he will do if he finds you. I'm not letting you get caught in this," he whispered, and he kissed her softly. "I don't want you to be hurt," he said, and he hugged her.

733HG AU Normal - Page 30 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:59 pm

wills

wills

Annalise frowned slightly and whispered back, "But Maddox..." She sighed and shook her head. "I won't be," she continued, giving him a serious look. "I have to deal with my father everyday," she continued, glancing over at Drake. Their father was always harder on Drake, but that didn't mean he wasn't hard on her too. "But whatever, I won't. Fine," she continued, standing as the bell rang.

734HG AU Normal - Page 30 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:10 pm

squid.

squid.

Maddox sighed, and he stood when he heard the bell ring. He didn't want Ann to be mad at him, but she also didn't need to be around his father. He went to his locker and grabbed his things. His father would probably end up killing him if saw him with Annalise. His father would kill him over something trivial.

735HG AU Normal - Page 30 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:17 pm

wills

wills

Drake watched as his sister walked out of the cafeteria and stood. "Hasn't even done what he was supposed to, and he is already hurting my sister," he muttered, clenching his fists. Damon reached out and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Uh, Drake. Maybe you should calm down...," he began. But Drake had hit his breaking point. Things were piling up, and at one point, someone just blows their top. His top has blown. "Maybe you should shut up!" he snapped at Damon before he stalked out and made it straight for Maddox.

736HG AU Normal - Page 30 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:24 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel was in shock to see Drake like that. Damon was just trying to be nice and help him! She placed her hand on his shoulder. "I-I am so sorry. I am going to go after him before he does something stupid," she said before running after him. Maddox grabbed his things from his locker, and he closes it, closing his eyes and trying to calm down.

737HG AU Normal - Page 30 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:28 pm

wills

wills

Drake grabbed Maddox by his shirt and snapped at him, "Who do you think you are? What did I say about hurting my sister?!" He glared at him and gave him a hard look. "And what do you go and do!?" He was sick and tired of people running over him and treating him and his family no better than dirt. He was done. Over it.

738HG AU Normal - Page 30 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:33 pm

squid.

squid.

Maddox was shocked to see Drake grab him by his shirt. "First of all, I didn't hurt her, pretty boy. I'm protecting her," he said, pushing him away. "You should go before your girlfriend sees you," he said, and he glanced over as Angel came running. "Right on time," he said.

739HG AU Normal - Page 30 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:51 pm

wills

wills

"Protecting her?!" Drake snapped, glaring at him. He stumbled back a few steps when Maddox pushed him. "You are sick. You know, I am glad you didn't keep your end of the bargain, because now I don't have to keep mine," he continued, and he would have punched him if Angel hadn't come up. He stepped back and shook his head. He just then noticed Annalise was standing behind Maddox. "Bargain?" she repeated. Drake frowned and muttered, "Why don't you tell her, Maddox." Maybe he wouldn't have to worry about them dating after all.

740HG AU Normal - Page 30 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:58 pm

squid.

squid.

Maddox looked over at Annalise when he heard her, and he sighed to himself. "I told you Annalise. If I could do some work for him and he would let us date," he sai. If Drake broke them up because of something like that, he would make sure he meet saw the next light of day. He was a dead man. Angel quickly went over to Annalise. She was shocked at Drake acting that way, but she still had the lingerif feeling that it was all her fault. It probably was.

741HG AU Normal - Page 30 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:04 am

wills

wills

"What work, Maddox?" Annalise insisted; she had the feeling he was avoiding something by not telling her what he was doing. She was attempting to fight down the angry tears, but it was difficult as it was. Drake then crossed his arms and paced in front of Maddox. "Yeah, what work was it, Maddox?" he said, repeating his sister's words. "Because if you don't tell her, I sure will."

742HG AU Normal - Page 30 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:09 am

squid.

squid.

Maddox narrowed his eyes at Drake. He was going to play that way, now was he? Well, he could do that too. He looked at Annalise before he spoke. "We both hate Derek and he was going to going football so I said I could rough him up a bit," he said finally. Drake was going to regret every bit of this. "You ruin my relationship with Ann, and I'll will destroy every little bit of friendship you have with Angel. I'll make her hate your guts. I might even go out with her myself," he said.

743HG AU Normal - Page 30 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:24 am

wills

wills

"You know, I understand hating someone, and I understand wanting to get back. But that doesn't mean you have any right to hurt someone," Annalise snapped. Drake moved towards his sister and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Hey, Ann, it's okay. Let's just get you away from this j-" he began, but Annalise instantly shrugged his hand off. "Oh, no. I am mad at you too! You don't trust me, and the only way you agreed to Maddox dating me was because of a stupid deal to beat someone up!" She turned and quickly raced away. Drake turned and glared at Maddox. "Like Angel would ever want to date you."

744HG AU Normal - Page 30 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:29 am

squid.

squid.

Maddox couldn't help but smirk as she watched Ann walk away from Drake. It was getting better and better for his plan. At his comment on Angel, he rolled his eyes. "Maybe, but when I'm done with her, she won't want to look at you," he said with a smirk, and he looked over at Angel who was standing shocked. She wasn't sure who to be mad at or who to support. Maddox smirked. "And step one of my plan begins," he said. He walked over to Angel and cupped her cheeks, kissing her. She instantly pulled away and punched him in the face before wiping her lips. "Don't touch me."

745HG AU Normal - Page 30 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:39 am

wills

wills

If Drake were Angry before, he was furious now. Maddox had done it now. He was getting out of there unless it was on an ambulance stretcher. He grabbed Maddox by the collar of his shirt and pinned him against the lockers. "You can try to steal my position on the football team. You may try to hurt my sister. But don't put your hands on her!" he snapped. He hated him with a passion. There really was no chance that the two would ever be friends, not even acquaintances. Now, they were just sworn enemies. And he punched him.

746HG AU Normal - Page 30 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:44 am

squid.

squid.

Maddox winced as Drake pinned him against the lockers, and he narrowed his eyes at Drake. "I can do it if I want to," he said, but he cried out in pain when Drake punched him. He narrowed his eyes before tackling him and punching him in the face. "I'll do everything to make you hurt!" he said. Angel's eyes widened, and she grabbed Maddox by his shirt, trying to pull him off. "Don't touch him!" she said, and Maddox narrowed his eyes. "How about another kiss?"

747HG AU Normal - Page 30 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:52 am

wills

wills

Drake glared at him and would have said something in response, but then Maddox tackled him to the ground. He cringed as he punched him and squinted his eyes. "Make me hurt?!" he snapped back and scoffed. When he spoke to Angel, he glared. "The only think you will be kissing is the ground!" He hadn't noticed until then that a crowd had gathered, or that the bell had rang. "You are going to wish you had stayed away from my sister!" he snapped. Then, someone was beginning to help Angel try to pry Maddox away. It was Maria.

748HG AU Normal - Page 30 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 am

squid.

squid.

Maddox smirked at Drake. "You only think so," he said, and he was soon pulled up by the help of Maria and Angel. When he was on his feet, he grabbed Angel. He wrapped his arms around he and pulled her close to him. "You look so pretty from this angle," he said before kissing her. Angel tried pulling away, but he was too strong. She then resorted to what seemed to work the best. She narrowed her eyes before kneeing him. He quickly pulled away and fell to the ground, coughing and groaning.

749HG AU Normal - Page 30 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:04 am

wills

wills

Drake managed to stand up with Maria's help. He glared at Maddox; he would have attacked him again if Angel hadn't kneed him. He was asking to be put on death row. He actually would have tried to go after him again if another unwanted voice hadn't spoken. "You, Sherwood, and you, Kenway. In my office....now," the principal snapped. "Everyone else, get back to class before I send you all to ISS!" he stated, waving them off. He then turned on his heel and walked towards his office.

750HG AU Normal - Page 30 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:09 am

squid.

squid.

Maddox looked over as the principal came in, and he slowly got up. "Your girlfriend packs a punch. Does she work out or something?" he asked as he followed. Angel hugged herself, and she looked around. To be honest, she was terrified. Maddox really did scare her, and she was all alone. "Ann probably didn't want to talk because of Drake, Livia hated her, Hannah was no where to be found, and Drake was gone to the principal's office. She needed him right then more than ever, but she was all alone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum