Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

HG AU Normal

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 40]

851HG AU Normal - Page 35 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:12 pm

wills

wills

Livia furrowed her brows in confusion and looked back at Derek before she turned back to Angel. "Fine, Angel. I thought I could come to apologize too. I know you and Drake could use a friend, but I guess I am really not that needed," she said as she stood. She moved back to her regular seat besides Derek and huffed. The class soon started, and Drake still hadn't arrived.

852HG AU Normal - Page 35 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:17 am

squid.

squid.

Angel was trying to contain her anger. What was wrong with her! Could she not clearly see that Derek had lied to her! She wanted to get up and walk out of the class, but she couldn't risk her dad finding out that she had skipped. Drake still wasn't in class either. She ran a hand through her hair and sighed. It was going to be a long day.

853HG AU Normal - Page 35 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:10 pm

wills

wills

The class continued on, and Drake still didn't make an appearance. Meanwhile, Drake stood in front of his mother's grave with a bouquet of flowers. He needed to get away, and get away he did. He hadn't visited his mother's grave yet. He hadn't been ready, and who's to say he was ready now? He just needed her more than ever. He placed the flowers by her flowerless grave and sat down in front of it. "Hey mom," he whispered quietly.

854HG AU Normal - Page 35 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:19 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel was sitting in class. Sadly, Drake probably skipped again. She just gave up on him coming back. She was alone then. She took her notes, but she didn't really listen. When class was over, she shot up and went directly to her locker, grabbing her things for her next class. Maybe no one would come and talk to her. She wanted to be alone, but she could risk skipping again.

855HG AU Normal - Page 35 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:26 pm

wills

wills

Annalise came running over to Drake's locker once the bell rang. She had just heard the news, and there was no way she was staying there, even if she had to take Drake's keys herself and leave to go to the hospital. It didn't matter if she were mad or not. When she only saw Angel, she frowned in confusion. "Angel? Do you know where Drake is-" she began, but then stopped. "Is everything all right?"

856HG AU Normal - Page 35 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:31 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel grabbed her things, and she looked over at Annalise when she came by. "Yeah. Everything is okay. I'm not sure were he is. He's been out of it this morning. He never came to class," she said, and she took her things. She just wanted them to be like they were yesterday. "Tell him I'm sorry if you see him though," she said, and she looked at the ground.

857HG AU Normal - Page 35 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:41 pm

wills

wills

"Oh," Annalise whispered, glancing at the ground. "He just had a rough night. Our dad kind of...lost it on him. He took a pretty bad beating," she murmured quietly. She almost felt a bit bad about being upset with him. Almost. "I don't think it has anything to do with you, though. He probably doesn't want to talk about it. Most people don't know the full story, and he might just want to keep it that way."

858HG AU Normal - Page 35 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:56 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel looked over at her, and she sighed to herself. "I know, but it still hurts that he keeps it from me. I mean, I guessed his father did it, but I didn't say anything. I just don't want him to hate me," she said, and she looked over at her finally. "Why did you need to know where he was?" she asked her. It couldn't be about Maddox, could it?

859HG AU Normal - Page 35 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:05 pm

wills

wills

Annalise sighed at her words. She knew Drake well enough to know that talking about it was the last thing he would want to do. He liked to bottle his emotions. He rarely even cried, especially in front of other people. Her question took her aback for a moment. "I need his car keys. I have to visit someone," she answered, dropping her gaze to the ground.

860HG AU Normal - Page 35 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:14 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel listened to her. "Maddox I'm guessing," she said, and she grabbed her keys. "Take mine. Don't tell Drake though, and I'm going to need it when school ends," she said. As much as she hated Maddox, if it made Annalise happy, that was all that mattered. She gave her a small smile and looked down. "Just...please, don't let him find out. He'll kill me."

861HG AU Normal - Page 35 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:23 pm

wills

wills

Annalise was a bit shocked when Angel offered to let her take her car. However, she didn't question it. She gratefully took the keys before she half smiled. "Thanks, Angel," she said as she pulled her into a quick hug. "I won't. I promise," she continued as she pulled away. "I will be back before the last class of the day ends," she assured her before she hurried out the door.

862HG AU Normal - Page 35 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:59 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel gave her a small smile, and she hugged her tightly. "You're welcome. Really, it's nothing," she said, and she quickly went off to her class. In the hospital, Maddox was lying in his bed. His father had hurt him a lot. He was surprised that he wasn't dead. He felt like he couldn't breathe. He lost count on his many times he was kicked and punched. He was sure that he broke a few ribs.

863HG AU Normal - Page 35 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:16 pm

wills

wills

Annalise had never went so much over the speed limit before. She swerved into a parking space once she reached the hospital and sprinted inside. After asking for Maddox's room number, she raced to his hospital room. She threw the door open and froze. She hadn't known what she had expected, and she had been scared to find out. "Maddox," was all she could whisper.

864HG AU Normal - Page 35 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:28 pm

squid.

squid.

Maddox wasn't expecting anyone to come and see him. He was just alone in everything. Annalise probably hated him for fighting with her brother. When the door opened, he looked up, and his eyes widened. "Annie," he said in shock. Why was she there? She needed to be at school! What was wrong with her? Drake would notice.

865HG AU Normal - Page 35 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:53 pm

wills

wills

Annalise raced to his bedside and pulled him into a quick hug. "Maddox, oh my gosh," she whispered breathlessly. "Are you okay?" she asked as she carefully pulled away. She studied his face and bit her lip nervously. "I'm sorry," she whispered, dropping her gaze to the ground. She felt that it was somewhat her fault that Maddox ended up in the hospital.

866HG AU Normal - Page 35 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:01 pm

squid.

squid.

Maddox managed a smile, and he hugged her back as much as he could. "I miss you," he said in a ragged voice. He felt like he couldn't breathe alone, so talking made it even worse. He took her hand, and he looked up at her. "I'm sorry," he whispered, and he closed his eyes, trying to calm down and regain his breath. He felt like he was going to die.

867HG AU Normal - Page 35 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:16 pm

wills

wills

Annalise nervously bit her lip as she realized how hurt he truly was. She held his hand tightly and took the seat beside his bed. "Maddox, what happened?" she whispered, glancing back over her shoulder quickly. She could already guess it was his father. She knew what he could do, but she hadn't realized how far he was willing to go. Maddox didn't look good at all.

868HG AU Normal - Page 35 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:27 pm

squid.

squid.

Maddox looked over at Annalise, and he closed his eyes. "My dad found out about the fight. He also found about the ISS. He went off on me for being stupid and how worthless I was," he said, but he started coughing. Everything hurt, but he couldn't say anything about it. He didn't want to worry her or anything. She didn't need to worry.

869HG AU Normal - Page 35 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:50 pm

wills

wills

Annalise gave his hand a small squeeze and sighed softly. "Maddox...," she whispered, trailing. "That's not true," she continued after a long moment. She wished she knew what to do or say. "I just thought...," she trailed for a moment. "I just thought if I gave Drake what he wanted, he would leave you alone." She could tell he was hurt; it didn't make her feel any better.

870HG AU Normal - Page 35 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:55 pm

squid.

squid.

Maddox looked up at her, and he gripped her hand. "It's nice of you to think like that, but I just don't think that will happen. Your brother will be after me until his last breath," he said, and he tried to chuckle, but it just came out as coughs. He wished that he could give her more, but he had next to nothing to give her. All he had was stupidity and football.

871HG AU Normal - Page 35 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:09 pm

wills

wills

Annalise glanced away and sighed softly, shaking her head. "I can take care of myself," she muttered under her breath. She was old enough to know what she was doing. She just wished Drake would understand that, and he never seemed to. "Maddox...are you going to be okay?" she asked after another moment.

872HG AU Normal - Page 35 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:17 pm

squid.

squid.

Maddox placed his hand on his chest, trying to at least act like he was okay. He looked up at her and faked a smile. "Yeah, I'm going to be fine. Don't worry about me," he said, and he gripped his chest in pain. He couldn't remember all that his father did. He could remember the pain though. With as much pain he was in, he had to have stomped on his chest of something. He felt like he couldn't breathe all the time.

873HG AU Normal - Page 35 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:24 pm

wills

wills

Annalise bit her lip nervously as she watched him. She has a sickening feeling that Maddox wasn't telling the truth. "Maddox...," she trailed before she laced her fingers with his. "I can't not worry about you," she murmured. Regardless of what he said, she was going to be worried about it until she knew that he would be okay. "This is all my fault."

874HG AU Normal - Page 35 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:07 pm

squid.

squid.

Maddox gave her a half smile, and he bit his lip. "I'll be okay, Annie. You really don't have to worry about me. I just don't want my dad to come in and see you," he said, and he sighed to himself. Drake was probably having a ball knowing that he was stuck in the hospital. Stupid jerk. Although he wouldn't say that he Annalise.

875HG AU Normal - Page 35 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:10 pm

wills

wills

Annalise shook her head and sighed softly. "He won't, Maddox. And even if he did, I think I will be fine," she whispered. At least, she hoped so. She would have said more if the door hadn't opened. She felt her heart rate pick up. Who was at the door shocked her more than it scared her. "Drake, what are you doing here?!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum