Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

HG AU Normal

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 40]

701HG AU Normal - Page 29 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:30 pm

wills

wills

Drake leaned forward on his desk slightly and rubbed his chin. "No, you aren't," he agreed with Angel before he glanced at the board. He then shook his head and sighed softly. "You need a good pick-me-up. I think you should go to prom," he stated. He wasn't exactly sure how prom would help, but maybe it would.

702HG AU Normal - Page 29 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:43 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon was pretending to focus on his work, but then he heard Drake's words. "You know what sounds even better? Stabbing myself in the eye with this pencil," he said, but the teacher coughed. "Mr. Crawford, must we do this? I suggest you pay attention. Your grades are not the best," she said. Brandon sighed, but then the teacher went back to teaching. "Who would I even go with?" he asked, and Angel looked at Drake with a smirk.

703HG AU Normal - Page 29 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:49 pm

wills

wills

"Isn't that just a little graphic?" Drake muttered, rolling his eyes before he jotted down a note or two. He wasn't really paying attention either way. "Uh," he began when Brandon asked the question. He rubbed the back of his neck thoughtfully. "Uh, good question," he began, tapping his chin with the end of his pencil. He glanced at Angel and arched a brow. It took him a moment, but then he understood. "Hannah."

704HG AU Normal - Page 29 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:59 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon rolled his eyes. "Would you like me to be more graphic. I can be. I was once sent to the office for a story I wrote in English," he said. When he said that he would go with Hannah, he rose a brow. "New tennis team Hannah? I don't really think she's my type," he said. Angel rolled her eyes. "She needs a date and so do you so suck it up."

705HG AU Normal - Page 29 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:03 pm

wills

wills

Drake shook his head and muttered, "I don't think it would be a good idea. And now I am curious about that story you wrote." He chuckled and crossed his arms over his chest. As he talked about Hannah, Drake suppressed a smirk. "Oh come on. That's not an excuse. Besides, who knows, maybe you two will hit it off," he stated with a shrug of his shoulders.

706HG AU Normal - Page 29 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:12 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon smirked to himself. "It was a hit with the class, but not so much with the teacher," he said with a laugh. He rolled his eyes at Drake's words. "Fine, I'll humor you and go with her," he said, and he looked up as the bell rang. He grabbed his things and sighed. "I'll talk to her later," he said, and Angel smiled. "I think we just found a solution."

707HG AU Normal - Page 29 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:20 pm

wills

wills

Chuckling, Drake muttered, "I am sure that it was." He rolled his eyes and grabbed his things once the bell rang. He dropped everything into his backpack before he stood once more. "Great," he said with a grin when he agreed to go. Maybe they could at least patch things back together just a little bit. He nodded at Angel's comment and sent her a crooked grin. "Yeah, I guess we just did."

708HG AU Normal - Page 29 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:26 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled up at Drake, and she kissed him. "You are such a great boyfriend," she said, and she grabbed her things. Hannah would probably so happy to know that she would go to prom. Sure, Hannah wasn't in to Brandon, but they could still go as friends, right? She followed him out of the class, happy that he at least wasn't too distracted by Livia.

709HG AU Normal - Page 29 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:28 pm

wills

wills

Drake chuckled and kissed her back before he lead the way out of the class. "Hardly, but thanks for saying so," he replied with a grin. He opened his locker and grabbed the few things that he would need for his next class. Everything seemed to be piling one on top of the other. From Brandon agreeing to go to prom to Maria coming back, it was all mind boggling.

710HG AU Normal - Page 29 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:38 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel rolled her eyes, and she kissed him lightly. "I'll see you at lunch," she said before she grabbed her things and went on to her next class. She wa already thinking of colors for their prom. She was going to make sure that Hannah and Ann had a great time! If they didn't, she would feel horrible. Hannah was having a hard time adjusting, but she was going to make it worth it.

711HG AU Normal - Page 29 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:45 pm

wills

wills

Drake kissed her back and grinned at her. "Yeah, see you then," he agreed before he, too, headed off to his next class. He pulled out his notes but placed the list of names over the notebook. Now that he didn't have to make a call to her, maybe he could get Maria to get the tape. He glanced up at the board and wrote down a few of the notes.

712HG AU Normal - Page 29 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:56 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel sat down in her seat, and she sighed to herself. She was so bored with the class. She had learned a lot already, but she still pretended to pay attention. She yawned a bit, but she was still took some notes. When the bell rang, she got up and ran as quickly as she could out. She came to her locker and waited for Drake to get there.

713HG AU Normal - Page 29 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:59 pm

wills

wills

Once the bell rang, Drake got up and walked out of the class quickly. He doubted he could bare two more hours of class. He was tempted to fake sickness. That would do just fine. He made it to his locker and pulled out what he would need for after lunch. "Hey," he greeted Angel, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek.

714HG AU Normal - Page 29 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:09 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled when she saw Drake. "Hey babe," she said. She hugged him before going on to the lunch room. Star was already at the table. Angel took his hand, and she smiled. "So, are you ready to help Damon get a girlfriend?" she asked him, and she looked over as Brandon came by and sat down at the table.

715HG AU Normal - Page 29 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:33 pm

wills

wills

Drake quickly hugged her back before he followed her to the table. He sat down in his normal seat and smirked slightly as he glanced at Star. "Yeah, I just don't know if he is ready," he stated with a chuckle. He glanced up as Damon finally came over to the table. He took once glance at Star and dipped his head to hide his face. "Uh, hey guys," he mumbled.

716HG AU Normal - Page 29 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:47 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled, and she followed him to the table. Star smiled as Damon came over. She had to admit, she was a bit shy to speak to him as well, and that never happened to her. "It's nice to finally meet you, Damon. I'm Star," she said, and she put her hand out for a shake. Hopefully he wouldn't be too shy. Why would he be? She was just another person.

717HG AU Normal - Page 29 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:52 pm

wills

wills

Damon was shell shocked for a moment. Not only had Star acknowledged his existence, she knew his name. Now that was something. "I know, I mean," he babbled as he shook her hand. "Uh, I'm nice to meet you. It's Damon," he blubbered, then flushed. "I mean, I'm Damon. It's nice to meet you too." He already felt like a fool, and he had only said one sentence to the girl.

718HG AU Normal - Page 29 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:03 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel couldn't help but giggle as she watched Damon stumble over his words. Star giggles as well, and she shook his hand. "It's wonderful to meet you. I've heard a lot of great things about you," she said, and she bit her lip. "So, I don't have a boyfriend, and I don't have a date to the prom, and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me as friends," she said.

719HG AU Normal - Page 29 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:09 pm

wills

wills

If Damon's mouth wasn't hanging open before, it was now. He probably wouldn't have answered if Drake hadn't elbowed him. "Ow," he muttered, rubbing his arm before he glanced back at Star. "Uh, yeah, yeah. I'd love to. That would be great," he agreed, managing a small smile. He hoped he was playing it off coolly, but he was more excited than he could have ever anticipated.

720HG AU Normal - Page 29 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:17 pm

squid.

squid.

Star smiled brightly when he agreed. "Great! I can't wait. I'm going dress shopping Saturday if you want to join," she said before standing and going in line. Angel looked at Damon and smirked. "Now, that wasn't so bad, now was it?" she asked him. She looked up at Drake after that. "But Star as a great idea. You can go dress shopping with us."

721HG AU Normal - Page 29 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:23 pm

wills

wills

"Wait....," Damon started; but before he could even question it, Star had left to get in line. As Angel spoke, he opened his mouth and closed it again. Drake shook his head instantly when Angel suggested that. "Uh, I think I am fine. I don't do shopping, especially with my sister. She is going to take hours and h-" he began, but Annalise then ran up to the table. "Hey, lovely darling sister, we were just talking about you," he said sarcastically.

722HG AU Normal - Page 29 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:30 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel gave him a glare when he said that he wasn't going to go dress shopping with them. "Not even with me?" she asked him, giving him puppy dog eyes. She took his hand. "Please," she said, and she smiled when she saw Ann. "Hey! Don't you think Drake should go dress shopping with us?" she asked.

723HG AU Normal - Page 29 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:58 pm

wills

wills

Drake opened his mouth to protest once more, but Annalise spoke instead. "Yeah! I mean, we do need a guy's opinion on all of this," she stated, grinning slightly. Drake groaned and muttered, "What happened to all those surprises and stuff?" He shook his head and stood. "I would rather n-" he began, but Damon spoke then. "If I am going, you are going." Drake glared at him then. "What happened to you being the shy one."

724HG AU Normal - Page 29 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:02 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled brightly at Ann's words. She looked over when she saw Maddox come over. "Maddox should come too," she said, and she looked over at Drake, kissing his cheek. "Just incase he is trying to be real and has a change of heart, take this time time bond with him. If he really has, I don't want you two fighting all the time," she whispered before giving him another kiss.

725HG AU Normal - Page 29 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:07 pm

wills

wills

"Yeah, you should come too," Annalise agreed, as she smirked over at Maddox. Drake frowned slightly and glanced over at Maddox before he muttered, "That doesn't seem likely. I doubt there is a change of heart, and I doubt we will bond, but..." He trailed and shook his head. He stood and headed towards the lunch line to grab his food.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum