Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

HG AU Normal

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 40]

376HG AU Normal - Page 16 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:55 am

squid.

squid.

Angel giggled at his words, and she rolled her eyes. "Well I never specified what kind of studying. Maybe I wanted to study you," she said before kissing him softly. When he asked the question, she thought for a moment. "I want to go to medical school to study to become a pediatrician. I just have always loved kids, and my mom is a nurse so I think it would be perfect for me," she said. Maddox smirked, and he took her hand. "I will tell you over and over and over until you believe me," he said, and he kissed her. He pulled away after a moment and whispered,"You're beautiful." Brandon sighed when she answered, and he bit his lip. "Hey, Liv, it's me. I just wanted to say I'm sorry for earlier. It was stupid and I shouldn't have done it. I'll stay away from you now," he said.

377HG AU Normal - Page 16 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:03 am

wills

wills

Drake chuckled and returned her kiss. "Well, I am not an easy subject to study," he joked, cracking a smile over at her. Her answer made his smile grow slightly. "That's nice to hear. I can see it," he murmured as he took her hand in his own, rubbing his thumb carefully across it. Smirking right back at him, Annalise rolled her eyes and whispered back, "It will take a lot of convincing. I'm a Sherwood, in case you forgot." Livia stood from the couch and headed into the kitchen so she could talk without Jaycee overhearing. "Brandon....you don't have to cut me out of your life," she said, sighing.

378HG AU Normal - Page 16 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:09 am

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled up at him, and she looked down at theirs hands for a moment. "I knew I wanted to do something in the medical field before, I just wasn't s sure," she said. "I think we would make a good team," she said with a small smirk before kissing him. Maddox shrugged. "I have lots of time," he said, and he looked over at the oven as he heard the beep. "Looks like our cookies are done," he said, and he grabbed some oven mitts before getting them out. Brandon sighed, and he looked around the barn. "Then what will I be? The awkward friend who tried to kiss you? I just don't wan to make this worse on you."

379HG AU Normal - Page 16 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:16 am

wills

wills

"Really?" Drake asked thoughtfully. He lifted their hands to kiss the top of hers. "Yeah, I think we would," he agreed with a half smile. He kissed her back and smiled lightly under the kiss. The girl just made him so happy. Annalise laughed and shook her head before she trailed after them. "They smell great. We did a good job," she stated with a grin as she joined him back in the kitchen. Livia sat on the bar stool and rested her elbows against the counter. "No, you will still be Brandon. My friend. Period," she stated. She then frowned slightly. "If you wanted to kiss me, why did you want to make me go out with some jerk?"

380HG AU Normal - Page 16 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:18 am

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled up at him, and she kissed him lightly. "But please, consider my offer. I will stay with you if I have to. I mean, I can't make you happy if I'm at medical school," she said, and she gave him a small smile. She kissed him once more before resting her head on his chest and closing her eyes. Maddox nodded in agreement. "They smell amazing," he said, and he smiled, kissing her. Brandon let out a frustrated sigh. "That wasn't planned! He came up with that and he asked for you personally, okay. I'm sorry," he said.

381HG AU Normal - Page 16 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:47 am

wills

wills

"I will, Angel," Drake said, sighing softly. He honestly didn't want to talk about it. The thought of his father only made his mood dampen, and he didn't want that. He pressed a kiss to the top of her head and wrapped an arm lightly around her. Annalise grinned and grabbed two cups before grabbing the jug of milk. "What's cookies without milk?" Livia closed her eyes and tried her best to remain calm. "I get it now," she whispered. "You didn't try to kiss me because you wanted to. You tried to kiss me because you are jealous. I've got to go," she muttered before she hung up.

382HG AU Normal - Page 16 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:33 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled contently in his arms, and she kissed him lightly. "We should do this more often," she said with a smile, and she yawned a bit. "School has worn me out," she said, and she took his hand in hers. All of it just felt so...right. Better than before. Before was nice, but this was perfect. Maddox smirked, and he nodded. "Good job. I totally forgot," he said, and he started to made her a plate of cookies. Brandon was shocked at her words. "Livia, I didn't do it because I was jealous. I've like you for a while!" he yelled, but then he saw that she had hung up. He narrowed his eyes and threw his phone.

383HG AU Normal - Page 16 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:46 pm

wills

wills

Drake chuckled and kissed her cheek softly. "Study?" he inquired with a teasing grin. He smiled slightly when she yawned, and he kissed her softly. He glanced at the time before he pulled out his phone. "I should probably check on Brandon." He needed to be sure that everything was all right. Annalise grinned and said, "I never forget." She winked and poured them both a glass of milk before replacing it.

384HG AU Normal - Page 16 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:59 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel giggled, and she rolled her eyes. "Yes, I do love studying with you," she said, and she kissed him back, getting close to him. When he spoke about Brandon, she nodded. "That's okay. Tell me if you want to leave the room or anything," she said, and she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. Maddox smirked, and he handed her a plate of cookies. "Here you go babe," he said. And he kissed her lightly.

385HG AU Normal - Page 16 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:18 pm

wills

wills

Drake laughed and nudged her lightly. "Well I think I am a pretty great study partner," he said before he winked. He nodded and pulled out his phone. He dialed Brandon's number and pressed his phone to his ear. He half hoped all the problems had been sorted out. Annalise grinned lightly and kissed him back before she took the cookies. "Thank you. But don't call me babe."

386HG AU Normal - Page 16 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:27 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled, and she kissed him back before she let him talk to Beandon. Brandon looked down at his phone it started ringing again. Somehow it had managed to live through his anger. He answered and sighed. "I've made the mess even worse, Drake," he said sadly. Maddox looked at her oddly. "What? Why not?" He asked her, and he kissed her lightly. "I like it. I think it fits."

387HG AU Normal - Page 16 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:37 pm

wills

wills

Drake sat up and leaned back against the wall. He frowned at his answer and scratched the back of his neck thoughtfully. "What happened?" he asked finally, arching a brow. "Did you accidentally call her fat? Said she was ugly? Implied her mother was a stripper? How could it be that bad?" he inquired, trying to brighten up the situation. Annalise laughed and shrugged her shoulders. "What because I am such a babe?" she joked, shaking her head.

388HG AU Normal - Page 16 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:44 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel looked over at Drake when she heard some of what he was saying, and she rose a brow, but she didn't say anything. Brandon sighed, and he ran a hand through her hair. "She has a date with Derek. She said that I kissed her because I was jealous, not because I wanted to," he said, and he looked at the ground. "She doesn't think I really like her." Maddox shrugged. "Maybe," he said before he took a cookie from her plate and are it.

389HG AU Normal - Page 16 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:55 pm

wills

wills

Drake frowned at his answer and considered that for a minute. "Well, it does seem kind of off that you would make a move now of all times, Brandon," he pointed out, sighing thoughtfully. "I mean, try to look at the bright side. Maybe she will have a terrible time on the date, then you can try again." Annalise rolled her eyes and muttered teasingly, "Get your own." She had to stifle a laugh before she ate one as well.

390HG AU Normal - Page 16 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:04 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon sighed, and he looked away. "Drake, I just don't know what to do anymore. I finally am able to do what I have been wanting do do for so long, and then she says I'm jealous. Do you realize how much that hurts?" he asked, and he tries to keep himself from crying. "I just wanted to make her happy," he said quietly. Now his only hope was that she would hate the date. Maddox laughed, and he shook his head. "No way," he said before he took another cookie. "These are good!"

391HG AU Normal - Page 16 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:17 pm

wills

wills

Drake rubbed his forehead and let out a long sigh. He may not have faced the same problems as Brandon, but he definitely knew how much it hurt. "I understand you are hurt over it, but don't let it get to you. Maybe she is a little hurt too. You had some bad timing, you know?" he said. Annalise smirked and took another one. "We did a good job," she agreed.

392HG AU Normal - Page 16 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:38 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon sighed as she thought about it. "I know, but I am just...," he paused for a moment, trying to clear his head. "I need a little bit to breathe. I hope you and Angel have fun," he said before he hung up. Angel bit her lip. "Is he okay?" she asked him. Maddox nodded, and he kissed her head. "You did amazing, babe," he said, adding the last part with a smirk.

393HG AU Normal - Page 16 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:51 pm

wills

wills

Drake would have said something, but Brandon had already hung up. He sighed in frustration and put his phone back into his pocket. "He is a bit shaken up over it. He tried to smooth things over with Liv, but it only turned into more chaos," he replied. Annalise had to suppress a sigh. "So did you, babe," she replied, mimicking him with another eye roll.

394HG AU Normal - Page 16 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:00 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel sighed when she heard what happened to Brandon. "And I can tell he's not taking it well. Is he going to be okay?" she asked him, and she took his hand. She really did feel bad for Brandon. He was just so nice, and he didn't deserve it. Maddox rolled his eyes, and he kisses her lightly before eating another. He was having a great time until he heard the door open. He rushes to open one of the empty compartment that should have been filled with pots and pans, but they didn't have many. "Get in there, now!" he whispered, opening it for her.

395HG AU Normal - Page 16 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:33 pm

wills

wills

Drake sighed and turned on his side so he was facing Angel. "I think so. He is just feeling hurt right now, but I think things will get better soon, hopefully," he told her, forcing a small smile. He felt for his friend. They had been there for each other for as long as he can remember. Annalise was feeling all great and happy, but the mood seemed to shift the moment the door opened. She wanted to ask what the big deal was, but she had a feeling now was not the time. Instead, she nodded and crawled into the compartment.

396HG AU Normal - Page 16 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:05 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled, and she kissed him lightly. "I'm sure that he will be okay. He has you," she said, and she kissed him softly. She snuggled into him and sighed contently. Maddox looked over at his father as he came in. "Maddox, what is this?" He asked, motioning to the cookies. "I made them for you," he said, trying to play it off cool. Peter watched him for a moment or two before hitting him. "You forgot something," he said. Maddox winced in pain before nodded. "I'm sorry, sir," he said, making sure to add it in this time. Peter smirked and took a cookie. "Good. These are horrible by the way. I am going to be out late tonight. Don't do anything stupid, and if you leave the house, you will regret it," he said.

397HG AU Normal - Page 16 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:13 pm

wills

wills

Drake chuckled and returned the kiss before he pulled back to study her face. "That is not saying much. I am not much of a guy," he said sheepishly, attempting to shrug it off. "Besides, I don't have blonde hair. And I sure don't wear high-waisted jeans," he continued, only joking. Annalise peeked out at them and tried not to flinch when Maddox's father hit him. She had expected that he was bad, but she had never anticipated for him to be that bad. "What a complete arse," she whispered under her breath.

398HG AU Normal - Page 16 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:21 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel giggled at his words, and she smirked. "I wonder what you would look like in high-waisted jeans," she said, and she kissed him before getting up and going to her closet. She grabbed a pair and smirked. "Bathroom is right through that door," she said, pointing to it. Maddox have his father a nod. "Yes sir," he said before Peter left. When he saw the car leave the driveway, he quickly opened the door for Annalise. "I'm sorry if you saw that," he said.

399HG AU Normal - Page 16 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:25 pm

wills

wills

Drake furrowed his brows at her statement. "What are you...," he began, but then she came back with jeans. "You want me to put them on?" he asked, shaking his head. "I think I am good. My pants are just fine," he continued, crossing his arms over his chest. Annalise crawled out of the cabinet and bit her lip nervously. "You shouldn't let him treat you that way."

400HG AU Normal - Page 16 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:32 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel giggles, and she threw the jeans at him. "Come on! Just this once. For me," she said, giving him puppy dog eyes. "It would make me so happy," she said, and she kissed him lightly. Maddox sighed, and he shrugged lightly. "I can wait. Only a couple more years until you get out of school right. I'm sure I can wait that long," he said, and he looked into her eyes. He kissed her softly and pulled her close. "I'm not leaving you, and if I have to deal with this, so be it."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum