Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

HG AU Normal

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 40]

501HG AU Normal - Page 21 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:30 pm

wills

wills

Livia awkwardly looked down at the ground before she slowly reached out and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Look, Brandon, I wish things could have been different. But I am happy, and I want you to be happy too. I don't want you upset over this okay? You are still one of my best friends you know," she said after a moment.

502HG AU Normal - Page 21 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:47 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon forced his smile to stay up the entire time, no matter how much he wanted to break a pencil and storm out of the class. "Yeah, best friends," he said, but he knew that they probably wouldn't stay friends. It would hurt too much. "That sounds good," he said, and he closed his eyes, sighing to himself before he went back to his papers.

503HG AU Normal - Page 21 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:56 pm

wills

wills

Livia smiled slightly at that and reached out to give him a quick hug. "Good," she said, grinning that best that she could, but she still felt that there was bad blood between them. She grabbed her things and stood up then. "See you at lunch," she said quickly before she headed off to her seat.

504HG AU Normal - Page 21 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:07 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon smiled, and he managed to hug her back before he looked down at his paper. Once again, it was all boring and things that he knew, so he didn't even bother to listen. He was doodling Livia's name like he had some stupid school girl crush on her. But he did. That was the bottom line. When the bell rang, he jumped, but he quickly gathered his things and went to put his things up.

505HG AU Normal - Page 21 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:15 pm

wills

wills

Drake headed off to his locker after class ended and went to Brandon when he saw him. "Hey, how is everything?" he asked after a moment. He wanted to check to see if everything was going okay, and the last time he had talked to him hadn't ended well. He could tell Brandon was still upset, but he just didn't know what to do to help.

506HG AU Normal - Page 21 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:01 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon was putting his things in his locker when he heard Drake come by. He sighed and looked at the ground. "Drake, I'm fine. She talked to me and told me that we are just friends," he said, trying to play it off as if it was nothing to him, but in reality, it meant everything. He couldn't describe what he felt for Livia, and she was throwing it away because of some creepy kid in the back of the class. What did he have that he didn't!

507HG AU Normal - Page 21 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:24 pm

wills

wills

Drake shifted his backpack on his back and opened up his locker as a way to distract the awkwardness he felt about the situation. He was really not good in these situations. Not to say Drake had never been rejected before, because he had. But normally it didn't effect him like it effected Brandon. "If you are sure," he said, but he had a feeling Brandon was lying. "Let's get to lunch."

508HG AU Normal - Page 21 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:27 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon gave his friend a small nod. "Okay," he said, but he didn't plan on eating. He couldn't eat. He put his things in his locker and closed it before walked on to the lunch room. He sat down at the table and looked down at his hands. Angel sighed, and she walked over to Drake. "I am taking it he still hasn't gotten over it," she said as she put her things in her lcoker.

509HG AU Normal - Page 21 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:41 pm

wills

wills

Drake awkwardly waved as he watched his friend walk off. He was taking it harder than Drake would have thought; but then again, he might have felt the same way if it were Angel. He glanced over as Angel came and kissed her cheek. "Yeah, he isn't taking any of it well," he said with a long sigh. "I don't know what to do, Angel. They are my two best friends."

510HG AU Normal - Page 21 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:51 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel sighed as she thought about Brandon. He was so sweet, and he deserved more than he was getting right then. "It will be okay," she told him, giving him a quick kiss before shutting her locker. "Let's go cheer him up," she said, and she took his hand before walking to the lunch room. She sat down beside him a smiled. "Hey, Brandon," she said. Brandon sighed and only gave her a small wave.

511HG AU Normal - Page 21 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:01 pm

wills

wills

Drake opened his mouth to ask how exactly would that work out, but instead just trailed after her. This wouldn't be a fun task to handle. "Hey o'l buddy, o'l pal," he said, patting Brandon on the back before he took his seat beside Angel. "Oh," he began as he remembered something. "Angel, tonight I am taking you out on a date," he whispered in hopes that Brandon wouldn't hear. "I have a surprise."

512HG AU Normal - Page 21 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:07 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon rose a brow when he heard Drake speak. What got into him? Did Annalise mess with his cereal this morning or something? He rolled his eyes and looked down at the table. He heard Drake. He knew he wasn't supposed to, but he couldn't help but overhear. He wasn't going to say anything though. Angel smiled when she heard him. "Do you want to give me a hint?"

513HG AU Normal - Page 21 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:10 pm

wills

wills

Drake rolled his eyes and kissed Angel's cheek. "Nope, that would ruin it," he stated as he took her hand under the table. He glanced at Brandon and sent him a wide grin. The smile faltered just a bit when Livia came over with her tray, and Derek was following close behind her. "Hey guys," she said as she took her seat.

514HG AU Normal - Page 21 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:17 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled up at Livia, and she tried her best to keep it from faltering when Livia came over with Derek. Was she trying to torture Brandon! She sighed to herself and looked up at another person came by. Last time she saw him, Drake almost got into a fight. Maddox Kenway was always looking for attention. "Hey guys." he said. Brandon put his face even lower when he saw Livia and Derek. Did she live to tortire him?

515HG AU Normal - Page 21 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:20 pm

wills

wills

Drake felt the awkward tension around the table. He wasn't one to pick sides, especially since they were both his close friends. He wished he could simply stay out of it, but it wasn't that easy. When Maddox came over, a frown slightly slipped onto his face. Now was not the time for Maddox Kenway. "Why are you here?" he muttered, trying to keep his temper down.

516HG AU Normal - Page 21 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:10 am

squid.

squid.

Maddox looked over at Drake when he asked why he was here. "I normally sit here," he said before sitting down. Angel sighed, and she took Drake hand. "Hey, how about we go get in line," she said, and she gave him a small smile. Maybe everything would calm down soon. Brandon managed to look at Livia, but he quickly looked away. Now wasn't the time. He just needed to calm down.

517HG AU Normal - Page 21 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:28 am

wills

wills

Drake was about to voice his opinion, which was the fact that Maddox had that "right" taken away the moment he asked Angel out. However, that ship sailed when Angel spoke. "Uh, yeah. Sounds good," he agreed as he stood and took Angel's hand before leading the way to the lunch line. Livia was aimlessly moving food around on her plate. "So...how is everyone?" she said with an awkward smile.

518HG AU Normal - Page 21 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:44 am

squid.

squid.

Angel stepped into line with him, and she kissed his cheek. "Take a deep breath, okay. Just ignore him," she said, and she hugged him. She managed to find out what he saw when he went to go find Annalise, and it didn't sound good at all. He was probably furious with Maddox. Brandon looked over at Livia when she spoke. "Fine. I'm going to go work on my makeup work," he said before standing. Maddox watched him leave before he turned to Livia. "What did I miss?" he asked.

519HG AU Normal - Page 21 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:51 am

wills

wills

Drake glanced over at the table and tried to hide how upset he was, which was relatively impossible. He turned back to Angel and sighed, trying to calm down as she said. "This is just too much," he muttered, shaking his head before he grabbed a tray. Livia opened her mouth to call after him but he was already gone. "Nothing...nothing," she said before she dropped her gaze down to her uneaten food.

520HG AU Normal - Page 21 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:00 am

squid.

squid.

Angel sighed, and she nodded. "I know, but I just want you to be happy. Give it a day or two. Trust me, I don't leave your side," she said, and she took her own tray. "You can come over as much as you want," she said, and she kissed his cheek before getting her food. Maddox watched as Brandon left. "Mhm," he said, but he wasn't buying it. They just all hated him and didn't want to tell him. He was sure he was going to find out eventually. "Where is Ann?" he asked.

521HG AU Normal - Page 21 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:06 am

wills

wills

Drake cracked a small smile at that and wrapped an arm around her. "I will keep that in mind," he said with a chuckle before he paid for his food and lead the way back to the table. It was only then that he noticed Brandon had left. "Where did he go?" he asked, frowning. Livia awkwardly smiled and muttered, "Uh, on that note, I think I am going to go. Ann just now walked in," she said, nodding towards her before she quickly left. Annalise frowned slightly as she took her seat. "Where is everyone?"

522HG AU Normal - Page 21 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:17 am

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled, and she laughed along with him. "You will just have to sneak in," he joked, and she kissed him lightly before going back to the table. Sadly, Livia had already left. "Where did they all go?" she asked, and she looked over at Annalise came by. Maddox sighed and ran a hand through his hair, looking at Annalise. "I have no idea," he said, and he looked up as Angel and Drake came back.

523HG AU Normal - Page 21 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:24 am

wills

wills

Drake furrowed his brows in confusion. Now Brandon and Livia were both not present at the table. He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck. "Maybe studying has become a popular thing," he said, but he knew that possibly wasn't even close to it at all. He took his seat and glanced over at his sister, but didn't say a word. Annalise shook her head and sighed. "Well, I guess I missed more than I had thought."

524HG AU Normal - Page 21 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:33 am

squid.

squid.

Angel took Drake's hand, and she sighed to herself. She couldn't take this anymore. Brandon was sweet and kind, and he deserves more than what he was getting. "I hate to do this, but I am going to talk to Derek," she said to Drake. She kissed his cheek before standing and walked over to his table. "We need to talk," she said. Maddox sighed, and he looked over at Ann. "You and me both," he said.

525HG AU Normal - Page 21 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:40 am

wills

wills

Drake frowned slightly at Angel's words. "Wait...you can't-" he began but he didn't even have time to finish his sentence. Derek looked up when Angel came over and arched a brow. "Well, speak of the angel, and the Angel will appear," he said before he crossed his arms over his chest. "What is it?" Annalise sighed and glanced over at Drake, who seemed to be keeping a close eye on Derek. "And I thought keeping up with gossip was my strong suit."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum