Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

HG AU Normal

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 40]

276HG AU Normal - Page 12 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:07 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon smirked, and he nodded. "Great. I will get someone, and he will be dating her by the end of the day. I just know it," he said, and he smirked. "What if I get Derek to do it?" he asked her. Angel looke dup as the bell rang, and she stood up, gathering her things.

277HG AU Normal - Page 12 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:46 pm

wills

wills

Livia laughed and shook her head. She almost felt a little bad, almost. At the end of the day, it wouldn't matter so long as Drake ended up happy. As he mentioned Derek, she rose a brow. "I think that could work," she agreed with a small smirk. Drake jumped up once the bell rang and glanced between his two friends. He could tell they were planning something.

278HG AU Normal - Page 12 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:33 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon smirked a bit. "Good. I have my next class with him. I'll talk to him then," he said, and he looked over at Drake. "So, how is it going with you and Angel?" he asked since Angel had already waved goodbye to go to her next class. "I am hoping that is a 'oh my gosh, we are doing wonderful!'"

279HG AU Normal - Page 12 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:53 pm

wills

wills

Livia nodded in agreement and smirked slightly. "Good luck," she said before she headed off to her class without another word. There was no way she was getting involved in the guy talk. Drake was grabbing his stuff when Brandon spoke to him. "You sound like a girl," he replied with an eye roll. "But yeah, I guess we are doing good. Why do you ask?"

280HG AU Normal - Page 12 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:00 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon rolled his eyes, and he grabbed his things. "I want you to tell me that you are dating her soon. At least after your date with her. Sooner would be perfect," he said with a smirk before he went out of class to go to his next one. He was going to drive Drake crazy with the idea of him dating her, but that was the point.

281HG AU Normal - Page 12 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:59 pm

wills

wills

Drake shook his head and muttered a few choice words under his breath. "You know, Brandon, my dating life is not really any of your business," he stated, sighing. He knew his friends had been on about this since day one. But he wasn't one to rush into things! Sure, he was already head over heels for the girl, but what could he actually do. "Later, Brandon," he muttered before he went off to class.

282HG AU Normal - Page 12 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:06 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon smiled, and he rolled his eyes. "We have been best friends for years. I think we are to the point of being like girl best friends," he said, and he laughed, waving to him as he left. He soon made it to his next class, and he sat down next to Derek. "I have a proposition for you, my friend," he said.

283HG AU Normal - Page 12 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:18 pm

wills

wills

Drake just shook his head and muttered, "I don't know about you, but I am no girl nor do I act like one with my friends." He rolled his eyes as he watched Brandon leave. He then stepped into class and immediately took his seat. Derek was minding his own business, pretending to pay attention to the lesson. But who actually did that. When Brandon came over, he rose a brow. "And what is that?"

284HG AU Normal - Page 12 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:26 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon looked around to make sure that no one could hear. "Okay, so I see you staring at the new girl all the time. Sad thing is, you can't have her. Her and Drake have this awkward thing going on that's like a middle school crush. To boost that to something normal, we are going to need you to come in. At lunch, I need you to flirt with her a bit in the line. Don't worry, I won't let Drake kill you," he said.

285HG AU Normal - Page 12 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:30 pm

wills

wills

Derek arched a brow and crossed his arms over his chest as he listened to Brandon's little plot. "Okay," he began, "so what do I get out of this? I don't get the girl, and I could be beat up. What's in it for me?" he asked, furrowing his brows at him. He was going to go along with it without it benefiting him as well.

286HG AU Normal - Page 12 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:36 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon tried to think for a moment. What would he get out of it? "I can buy you your lunch or something? What do you want?" he asked. He wasn't going to do anything outrageous, but he at least was going to do something for the guy if he did it. If it was successful he would maybe ass in a little tip.

287HG AU Normal - Page 12 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:52 pm

wills

wills

Derek thought about it before he smirked slightly. "Oh, I have the perfect idea," he stated, leaning back in his desk. "Score me a date with a girl of my choice, and I will do it," he stated, nodding once. It sounded like a good plan to him. "Tell me, why are you so persistent on getting Drake to ask her out?"

288HG AU Normal - Page 12 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:39 am

squid.

squid.

Brandon thought about it for a moment, and he nodded, extending his hand for a shake. "You have yourself a deal. But please do realize I can't get you girls that already have boyfriends," he said, and he smirked to himself. He did it! When he asked the question, he sighed. "I have know Drake for so long. Too long probably, and I understand him really well. He's in a rough patch in his life and he's too stupid to realize Angel is different than his last relationship that he was head over heels for a girl. Don't tell anyone else or I'll skin you," he said with a glare.

289HG AU Normal - Page 12 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:31 am

wills

wills

"Oh, I don't think that will be a problem," Derek said with a half smirk before he shook his head. It was a deal. As he explained, he nodded thoughtfully. He would have to keep that in mind if things don't work out. Sabotaging people was one of his things. If nothing worked out for him, the gossip train would know all about this quickly. "My lips are sealed."

290HG AU Normal - Page 12 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:01 am

squid.

squid.

Brandon was just happy that the guy agreed. He was going to have to find out who he wanted to get a head start. "So who do you want a date with?" he asked. He kept his eyes on him when he said that his lips were sealed. "They better be. If not, you are going to regret it," he said before he stood sing the bell rang.

291HG AU Normal - Page 12 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:34 am

wills

wills

Derek pondered the question for a moment. He had to think of someone who would be easy to talk to and get a hold of -- someone who was Brandon's friend, it would be easier that way. He smirked when he finally knew. "You are friends with that Livia girl, right?" he inquired. "Get me a date with her," he stated. When the bell rang, he grinned. "Lunch, which means showtime," he stated before he left the room.

292HG AU Normal - Page 12 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:45 am

squid.

squid.

Brandon was all for this plan. It was going great! At least up until he heard who he wanted to go on a date with. His eyes widened, and he stood in shock. He didn't even realize that he was the last one out of the class. He rushed out and ran as quickly as he could to Livia's locker. "Liv, the plan as a little malfunction," he said, and he bit his lip. "In turn for doing it, Detek wants me to set up a date with you. I know that it's crazy, but for Drake, please," he said.

293HG AU Normal - Page 12 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:53 am

wills

wills

Livia had just switched out her things from the last two periods when Brandon came running over. She gave him an odd look. He didn't look too happy. She was about to ask what was up, or if the plan didn't work out, but he started talking before she could. "A date? With Derek?" she repeated, frowning. "I thought we were supposed to be getting Drake a date. Not me one," she grumbled, but then groaned. "You better be glad Drake is my best friend."

294HG AU Normal - Page 12 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:58 am

squid.

squid.

Brandon sighed to himself. Having Livia say it made him feel even worse. "I know that it sounds bad, but it is for the best," he said, and he looked over at her when she agreed. He hugged her tightly and smiled. "Thanks. You are amazing," he said before he went to his locker to put his things away. Angel had met up with Drake and was now headed to the lunch room. She put her things in her seat before she went on into the line.

295HG AU Normal - Page 12 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:05 am

wills

wills

Livia rolled her eyes and let out a long sigh. This idea sounded worse and worse with each minute. "Yeah, whatever," she grumbled when he thanked her and headed off to the cafeteria. She met Drake at the table. Derek skimmed the room for the new girl and soon found her. He headed into the line and draped an arm around her shoulders. "Hey there, pretty lady. The names Derek."

296HG AU Normal - Page 12 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:32 am

squid.

squid.

Angel was in the middle of picking up an apple when she felt an arm go around her. At first she thought it was Drake, but when she looked up, she blushed. It sure wasn't Drake. "Oh, hi. I'm Angel," she said. She was still a bit shocked that for 1. he called her pretty and 2. he put his arm around her. "You're in my math class, right?" she said, trying to change the subject.

297HG AU Normal - Page 12 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:38 am

wills

wills

"Nice to meet you, Angel. You definitely look like an angel," Derek commented with a wink. He grabbed a tray for himself and began to pick up a few things. "Yeah, we have math together," he agreed with a small nod. He would have said more if someone hadn't grabbed him by the back of his shirt. "Who the hell do you think you are?" Drake muttered.

298HG AU Normal - Page 12 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:50 am

squid.

squid.

Angel was blushing the entire time, and she hated it. She was never one to do that, but something about this guy made her, and it made her uncomfortable. "Thank you," she said, trying not to seem as nervous as she was. As much as she hated to admit it, she was glad when Drake came over and grabbed him. She quickly pulled herself from when his arm was around her, and she glanced at the ground. 'Thanks,' she mouthed to Drake.

299HG AU Normal - Page 12 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:55 am

wills

wills

Drake was scowling at Derek the whole time as he pushed him away. "Maybe next time you should think before you flirt with some random girl," he muttered before he glanced at Angel. He wasn't sure if he should be more infuriated or not that she was blushing. He paid for his food and stalked back to the table.

300HG AU Normal - Page 12 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:03 am

squid.

squid.

Angel bit her lip as she watched Drake stalk off, and she sighed to herself. He hated her now, she just knew it. She took the food that she got at that point which was only an apple, and she paid and went to her seat quietly. Even when she got to the table to shouldn't eat. She was too mad at herself to. How could she be so stupid? It was a wonder that anyway was ever friends with her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum