Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

HG AU Normal

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 40]

526HG AU Normal - Page 22 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:45 am

squid.

squid.

Angel rolled her eyes at Derek's words. How did Livia like this guy? He was a total idiot. "Can it. Last I heard, you were going on dates with someone else, so I think it would be wise not to say anything stupid," she said before grabbing him by the ear. "Get up and come with me," she said. Maddox looked down at Annalise when she spoke. "You should try harder," he said before watching Angel and Derek. He never liked Derek.

527HG AU Normal - Page 22 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:50 am

wills

wills

Derek frowned and would have said something else if she hadn't grabbed him by the ear. "Feisty," he muttered before he got up and followed after her. "Seriously, what do you want?" he muttered after they had walked away from his group of friends. Annalise cracked a small smile and said, "I may have to."

528HG AU Normal - Page 22 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:11 am

squid.

squid.

Angel crossed her arms over her chest and looked up at him. "I want you to leave Livia alone, okay. You are not good for her. She is nice and sweet and we don't need you ruining all of that, okay," she said. She really did hate to be that way, and if Livia hated her, so be it. She was helping her. Maddox chuckled, and he kissed her lightly, making sure that Drake wasn't watching. "I could help. We can be partners in crime," he said.

529HG AU Normal - Page 22 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:18 am

wills

wills

A frown then slipped onto Derek's face. "I'm not good for her?" he repeated, shaking his head. "Okay, why don't I go out there and break her little heart, huh? She won't blame me, now will she?" he continued, shaking his head. "But this has nothing to do with Livia, admit it." Annalise grinned slightly at that and kissed his cheek. "Like Bonnie and Clyde," she said with a smirk.

530HG AU Normal - Page 22 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:28 am

squid.

squid.

Angel narrowed her eyes at him. This guy made her sick. "You don't care about her, see. You are good for her, and you need to leave her alone," she said. When he made the comment about it not really being about Livia, she narrowed her eyes. "Either way, you still need to stay away from her. You are just using her to get to Brandon," she said. Maddox chuckled, and he nodded in agreement. "Sounds perfect," he said, and he looked over at Drake. His eyes were still glued to Angel and Derek.

531HG AU Normal - Page 22 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:33 am

wills

wills

"To get to Brandon?" Derek repeated before he crossed his arms over his chest. "You know, I helped Brandon, and he helped me in return," he stated before forcing a small smile. "But I am sure you already knew this conversation was pointless. Because I am going to do as I want no matter what you say. Nice chat, Angel. I think you should get back to your boyfriend before he has a stroke." He then turned on his heel and left. Annalise stifled a laugh and glanced at Drake. If looks could kill, Derek would have been a dead man ages ago.

532HG AU Normal - Page 22 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:38 am

squid.

squid.

Angel narrowed her eyes at Derek, and before he could walk away, she grabbed his arm. "You do what you want, but just remember, you are going to regret it. I may be short, but he know how to take care of myself. I'm not some damsel in distress," she said before pushing herself past him and going back to Drake. Maddox sighed. "Good things looks can't kill. I think half the school would be dead by now," he whispered to Annalise with a small smirk on his face.

533HG AU Normal - Page 22 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:44 am

wills

wills

Drake was scowling after Derek the entire time as he made his way back to his seat. The comment made him snap out of it. "You know, I do happen to have ears. So even if I am not looking at you, I can hear every comment. I'd watch it," he muttered before he managed to send a half smile over to Angel. "Need me to punch him? I wouldn't mind seeing him with a bloody nose."

534HG AU Normal - Page 22 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:57 am

squid.

squid.

Maddox looked at Drake when he addressed him, and he smiled lightly. "Hey," he said, waving to him. He kissed Annalise's head, and he smiled down at her. "I should keep my mouth shut," he said. Angel sighed, and she shook her head. "No, I'll punch him myself," she said, and she glared at him. "He's going to hurt Livia, I know it," she said. She needed to stop him before she hurt him herself.

535HG AU Normal - Page 22 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:21 am

wills

wills

Drake waved back halfheartedly before he turned to Angel as she spoke. He leaned back slightly and arched a brow. "Becoming violent, huh? And I thought I was violent," he said with a chuckle before he took her hand. As she mentioned him hurting Livia, he frowned. "I wouldn't doubt it," he replied with a long sigh.

536HG AU Normal - Page 22 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:48 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel rolled her eyes as he commented on her being violent. She pushed him lightly. "Shut up," she said playfully. When he said something about Livia, she sighed and looked at the ground. "Do you think that you can change her mind? You know her better than I do," she said, and she took his hand. Maybe he could help with the situation. "Just don't mention Brandon."

537HG AU Normal - Page 22 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:18 pm

wills

wills

Drake chuckled and nudged her back before he grew serious. He wished things were just easier, but it didn't look like it would be that easy. "I could try, but there is no telling what she would say at this point. Even if I don't mention Brandon, she might know what it is about. So I don't know," he said with a frustrated huff.

538HG AU Normal - Page 22 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:58 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel took his hand. Sadly, lunch was ending. "We will have to talk about this later, but I want to be sure that Livia won't get mad at you," she said, and she kissed him lightly, picking up her tray. "Let's go on to history," she said, and she took his hand before standing. Maybe he could talk some sense into Livia. She really wouldn't be so stupid as to go out with Derek.

539HG AU Normal - Page 22 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:36 pm

wills

wills

Drake sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "It seems she is going to get mad at just about everyone if we try to stop her," he muttered. Livia was pretty hardheaded when it came to most things. It just basically ran in the friend group. "Yay. History," he said blandly, even though he actually liked history. It was better than math. Anything was better than math.

540HG AU Normal - Page 22 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:43 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel gave him a small smile, and she kissed him. "You like history," she said, and she took his hand before going to her locker. She took her things out for her next class and waited for Drake to get his things. "You and Livia seem to be best friends. I'm sure if anyone can get to her, you can," she told him, and she hugged him.

541HG AU Normal - Page 22 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:55 pm

wills

wills

Drake shrugged and muttered, "Not today, I don't." He went to his own locker and picked out everything he would need for his next classes. Everything seemed to be piling on top on one another, not to mention what he had planned for that night. If it didn't go perfect, he would look stupid. He probably still would look stupid, but he hoped not too stupid. "I hope so," he agreed before he lead the way to class.

542HG AU Normal - Page 22 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:43 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled, and she kissed him lightly before she quickly went to history class. They were still doing groups, and she was more happy to have Drake as her partner. He was great, and of course because they were going out. She kissed his cheek before she set her books down and sat at their table. Sadly, she didn't see Brandon in the halls. She was worried about him.

543HG AU Normal - Page 22 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:19 pm

wills

wills

Drake followed after her towards class and tried to keep a smile on his face. He took his usual seat and clasped his hands together. School was the last thing on his mind. "Do you think I should just stay out of it?" he asked finally. He had no idea what to do anymore. He was no expert in romance; it was a wonder he had Angel. He may be a flirt, but that didn't mean that he could help people with their own problems.

544HG AU Normal - Page 22 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:17 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel sighed when he suggested just staying out if the whole thing. That might be the smartest thing to do, but then again, they couldn't just let Brandon hurt like that. He didn't deserve it! She sighed and bit her lip. "It might be smart, but I just don't know," she said before kissing his cheek. She wanted Brandon to be happy in the end.

545HG AU Normal - Page 22 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:07 pm

wills

wills

Drake sighed and glanced down at his paper. "No matter how I look at it, it just doesn't work. Liv will get hurt or just cast me away because I would push too much about it," he muttered. Nothing seemed like it would be effective. He forced to send Angel a small smile before he scrawled on his paper.

546HG AU Normal - Page 22 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:40 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel listened to him, and she wanted to object. She really did, but she knew that he was right. "I guess all we can do it let things play out," she said, and she started to write on her paper. Maybe things would work out for the best and Livia would realize that Derek is no good for her. She looked up at him, and she took hi hand for a moment, trying to make him a little happy.

547HG AU Normal - Page 22 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:47 pm

wills

wills

Drake nodded in agreement. Maybe Livia could realize it for herself. It would be so much easier that way. He managed a small smile over at Angel. He needed to focus. He went to work and before he knew it, the bell rang. "We are still on for tonight, right?" he asked as he began to pack his things up. He needed to prepare. He would ask Brandon to come over to help him, but that was a no go. Oh well, he had another friend anyway.

548HG AU Normal - Page 22 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:54 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled, and she went back to her work. She grabbed her things as the bell rang and was about to stand until she heard Drake. "Of course we are still on. Are you picking me up or no?" she asked him, standing then. She smiles up at him. "Can I have one hint as to what we are doing?" she asked him, laughing a bit.

549HG AU Normal - Page 22 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:06 pm

wills

wills

"Of course I am picking you up," Drake said with a cheeky smile. However, he didn't mention the fact that he just didn't want her coming to his house. There was no way his father was getting anywhere near Angel. He shook his head at her question. "Nope," he replied, shaking his head. "You just have to wait."

550HG AU Normal - Page 22 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:43 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled at him, and she rolled her eyes. "Fine, don't tell me," she said before laughing and kissing him. "Just tell me what time you will pick me up," she said. She stopped by her locker and started to put her things up. She took her books for her next class and she smiled, kissing him. "I can't wait," she said, and she hugged him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum