Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

HG AU Normal

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 40]

451HG AU Normal - Page 19 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:43 pm

wills

wills

Drake paced the room, trying his best to calm down. He didn't need to start panicking just yet. "Yeah, yeah. I will call Brandon," he said before he dialed his friend's number. He hated to ask him for help when the guy was going through a lot on his own, but he was going to find his sister one way or another. Annalise stood and smiled lightly up at him before she followed him to his room.

452HG AU Normal - Page 19 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:51 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon looked down at his phone when he heard his phone go off again. He sighed before he answered it. "Hey, Drake. How are you?" he asked with a small sigh before laying back down. Maddox smiled, and he sat down on his bed. "Cookies and kisses sound pretty great," he said with a small smirk before taking a cookie.

453HG AU Normal - Page 19 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:04 pm

wills

wills

Drake paced the room until Brandon answered. "Hey, Brandon do you happen to know where Maddox lives?" he asked instantly, cutting to the chase. If his sister wasn't there, then he would be relieved. Yet, the chances were beginning to thin. Annalise laughed and rolled her eyes before she said, "Yeah, they do. Cookies are just a bit better though." She sent him a smirk.

454HG AU Normal - Page 19 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:09 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon had an odd look at his face when he heard Drake's question. "Yeah," he said before giving him the address. "Just don't kill him, okay," he said, and he sighed to himself. Maddox faked shock as he heard Annalise. "What! So my cookies are better than my kisses?" he asked before he kissed her, trying to hold back his laugh.

455HG AU Normal - Page 19 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:17 pm

wills

wills

Drake quickly wrote the address down and grabbed his backpack. "Oh, I won't. But when I am done with him, he will wish he was dead," he muttered before he hug up. "I am sorry I have to go, Angel," he whispered, leaning down to give her a quick kiss. Annalise stifled a laugh before she said, "Maybe just a little bit." She kissed him back when he kissed her.

456HG AU Normal - Page 19 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:35 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel sighed softly, and she kissed him back. "Please, don't do anything rash," she told him before she watched him go.aybe he wouldn't do anything completely insane. Maddox smirked, and he took her hand. "Maybe I can change your mind," he said before he placed his hand on her waist and started to kiss her.

457HG AU Normal - Page 19 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:41 pm

wills

wills

Drake ran quickly out to his car and jumped in. He drove way over the speed limit, but he couldn't careless at that point. He floored the gas pedal and drove to the address. He came to a screeching halt at Maddox's house and busted into the house without even knocking. He stormed through the house and opened the first door he saw. He had to brace himself against the wall at what he saw.

458HG AU Normal - Page 19 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:45 pm

squid.

squid.

Addox felt like he was on top of the world. Even though his father had come in early, being with Annalise made it all better. He was in the middle of kissing her when he heard the door open, and his eyes widened, expecting his father. He wasn't sure what would be worse; Drake who was really at the door or his father. He quickly got up and narrowed his eyes. "What are you doing here? You can't just barge in my house!"

459HG AU Normal - Page 19 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:48 am

wills

wills

Drake snapped out of his thoughts and clenched his fists. "Oh, can I not?! My sister is here, so I think I have every right to come in here!" he snapped back before he grabbed Maddox by his shirt. "Of all the people you could date, you choose my sister?!" he continued, glaring at him. "Annalise, out in the car. Now."

460HG AU Normal - Page 19 Empty Re: HG AU Norm Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:16 am

squid.

squid.

Maddox wanted nothing more than to hit Drake square in the face, but he wasn't going to hit him. Not in front of Annalise at least. When he tried to get to Ann, he grabbed Drake by his shirt and narrowed his eyes. "She can go if she wants," he said. He was tired with messing with people like him. "So what if I want to date her? Is that something horrible?" He asked with narrowed eyes.

461HG AU Normal - Page 19 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:21 am

wills

wills

Drake glared at him and resisted the urge to fight him. "Yes, actually, it is. Last time I checked, you weren't that great of a guy!" he snapped in response. "Ann, go!" he muttered; he didn't need her seeing everything that went down. Annalise was in so much shock that she could barely say anything. When she snapped out of it, she stood and placed a hand on Maddox's shoulder. "Stop it! Both of you!"

462HG AU Normal - Page 19 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:20 am

squid.

squid.

Maddox narrowed his eyes, and he resisted the urge to punch him, even though it was getting pretty great. "Annalise can do what she wants. She had had own mind, you know," he said. He looked down at Annalise when she places her hand on his shoulder, and he sighed before letting go of Drake and backing. Now wasn't the time for a fight.

463HG AU Normal - Page 19 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:38 am

wills

wills

Drake clenched his fists and tried to remain as calm as he could. "Maybe that isn't your right to step in, Maddox," he muttered. He kept a close eye on Maddox before he glanced to his sister. "Dad is expecting us. We have to go," he snapped. Before she could protest, he turned on his heel and stalked out of the room. Annalise sighed and turned to Maddox. "It's my fault. I should have just answered his call," she whispered.

464HG AU Normal - Page 19 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:54 am

squid.

squid.

Maddox was at least glad that no one threw any punches. His father would probably do worse of he even saw him with other bruises. He would automatically think that he started a fight and give him what he thought he deserved. He looked down at Annalise when she spoke. "No, it's mind. I told you not to," he said before he kissed her.

465HG AU Normal - Page 19 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:00 am

wills

wills

Annalise kissed him back and hugged him tightly. "Still, I should have just answered it anyway," she whispered, sighing. Even though it hadn't gone great, she knew it could have gone much worse; she was glad that it hadn't resulted into something even worse. "I will see you...soon," she whispered after another moment. She gave him one last kiss before she left.

466HG AU Normal - Page 19 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:02 am

squid.

squid.

{should we timeskip? I was thinking the day after the date with Livia and Derek.

467HG AU Normal - Page 19 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:05 am

wills

wills

{sure...could you start or do you want me to?

468HG AU Normal - Page 19 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:11 am

squid.

squid.

{I can

Brandon came to school finally. He couldn't face Livia after her words, so he played sick and convinced his mother that he couldn't go to school. He headed to his normal first stop in the morning. Livia's locker. Maybe it wouldn't end too horribly. Maddox had gotten to school early like he normally did. He got his things and stood near Ann's locker, waiting for her to come by. He couldn't take not being with her. He needed her more than anything. He missed kissing her too.

469HG AU Normal - Page 19 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:21 am

wills

wills

Livia went straight to her locker the moment she walked into school. She was almost surprised to see Brandon there since he hadn't been to school lately. "Hey, Brandon..," she began, "sorry about the other night. I blew my top, and I had a lot on my mind." She paused before she continued. "But the date didn't go nearly as bad as I thought it would. I have you to thank for it." The moment they reached the school Annalise jumped out of the car. She was glad Drake didn't ask anything. Instead, he was heading off to meet Angel. She quickly went to her locker and threw her arms around Maddox. "Hey," she whispered.

470HG AU Normal - Page 19 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:26 am

squid.

squid.

Brandon looked over at Livia when she came by. "No, it's fine. Im sorry I was such a jerk," he said. He thought that things were going well. That was until he heard what she had to say next. "What...thank me?" he said in shock. The date was supposed to be horrible! "I have to go," he said quickly before heading off to his locker. Maddox smiled, and he hugged her tightly. "You look beautiful today, Annie," he said before kissing her. Angel had gotten to school and managed to see a rather disappointed Brandom go to his locker. "Are you okay?" she asked him.

471HG AU Normal - Page 19 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:32 am

wills

wills

Drake headed into school and smiled instantly when he saw Angel. However, his smile evaporated when he saw the look on Brandon's face. He walked over to the two of them and wrapped an arm around Angel's shoulders. "Brandon? What happened?" he asked, frowning in confusion. Annalise blushed and kissed him back, hugging him tightly. "You don't look too bad yourself."

472HG AU Normal - Page 19 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:38 am

squid.

squid.

Brandon looked up when he heard Drake, and he closed his eyes. "It's Livia. She said she had fun on the date. She is probably going out with Derek now," he said, and he ran a hand through his hair. "Maybe I can fake being sick again," he said. Maddox chuckled, and he held her close. "Do you have any free time today?" he asked her, taking her hand. He wanted to spend more time with him, but Drake was a problem.

473HG AU Normal - Page 19 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:46 am

wills

wills

Drake frowned slightly at the news. He hesitated before he spoke, "Brandon, stop thinking this negatively." He hesitated and muttered, "Okay, so there isn't much of a positive. But, she is happy. Don't you want her to be happy?" He shook his head when Brandon mentioned faking sickness. "Don't do that." Annalise hesitated, thinking it over. "I will have to see. It will depend on if Drake will stop watching me every five seconds," she replied with a long sigh.

474HG AU Normal - Page 19 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:53 am

squid.

squid.

Brandon closed his eyes, and he shook his head. "What positive is there to think of?" he asked. He couldn't be positive. "Happy? You don't get it, do you? I can't be happy. Not know that she is with someone else. I can't be happy because she is. If Angel was with someone else. You would be the same," he said. Maddox smiled, and he nodded. "I know. Hopefully he will stop breathing down your neck," he said, and he kissed her.

475HG AU Normal - Page 19 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:33 pm

wills

wills

Drake didn't answer; instead, he let out a long sigh. He didn't know what to tell him. He just wanted to help, but he just didn't know how. "I...," he began, then let out a frustrated sigh. He had a point, but this was besides the point. "Look, I know it is hard. But maybe you should...just move on. Or...I don't know," he muttered. Annalise sighed and murmured, "Yeah, hopefully. It is getting frustrating." She managed a half smile before she kissed him back.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum