Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

HG AU Normal

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 40]

251HG AU Normal - Page 11 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:04 am

wills

wills

Drake returned the hug and sighed in relief. "Of course, yeah. I will," he agreed. He felt a bit better about it. If Angel were with him, maybe he could get through it without being too upset. "Thanks, Angel. Seriously," he added on, sighing. What would he do without her. Livia glanced over at Drake and Angel before murmuring, "He seems so much happier with her. The guy is smitten." Annalise bit her lip, uncertain. "Hopefully you are right. But Brandon is his best buddy."

252HG AU Normal - Page 11 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:20 am

squid.

squid.

Angel nodded, and she gave him another hug. "I have to get on to math along with you and Livia and Brandon, so maybe we can continue this at lunch?" she asked with with a small smile. Brandon nodded, and he sighed. "Just remember the last one. It didn't work out and he was devastated. What if that happens again?" he asked her. Maddox sighed, and he wrapped his arms around her. "I can still kiss you for now," he said before kissing her again.

253HG AU Normal - Page 11 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:31 am

wills

wills

Drake chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Always have to be on time, eh?" he said with a smirk. He shifted his backpack on his back before he nodded. "All right, yeah. We can," he agreed before leading the way towards class. Livia sighed as he brought up Drake's last relationship. "I know. He took it pretty hard. But I don't think Angel would intentionally hurt him." Annalise smiled slightly and kissed him back. "Yeah, for now," she whispered.

254HG AU Normal - Page 11 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:41 am

squid.

squid.

Angel giggled, and she gave him a small smirk. "Something that you will learn very quickly. I am never late," she said before she went over to Livia and Brandon. "Hey, are you guys ready for class?" Brandon sighed. "I know, but I still want him to be happy," he said, and he looked over when Angel came. "Sure!" he said. Maddox smiled, and he kissed her back. "You are so amazing," he said with a smile.

255HG AU Normal - Page 11 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:47 am

wills

wills

Drake chuckled and muttered, "Well that is good to know." He would have to make sure to remember that. Sure, Drake wasn't one to be late either. But he was one to be strolling in at the nick of time. Livia nodded at Brandon's comment in understanding. She wanted the best for her friends too. When Angel came over, she smiled and nodded. "Yeah, let's go," she said before heading towards class. Annalise blushed and rolled her eyes. "Hardly," she murmured before she took his hand. "We should start heading to class."

256HG AU Normal - Page 11 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:12 am

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled when they said that they were ready, and she started to walk to class. She soon made it, and she sat in her usual seat behind Livia and in front of Brandon. This time thought Brandon moved to Drake's usual seat. "Take it before some else does," he said with a smirk. Maddox smiled, and he kissed her once more. "Fine. Goodbye Ann," he said before he headed off to his next class.

257HG AU Normal - Page 11 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:21 am

wills

wills

Drake arched a brow as Brandon took his seat. "Okay," he said with an eye roll before he sat down in Brandon's seat. "You are very sneaky," he added on, glancing at Brandon with a half smirk. "Hey again, Angel," he greeted before taking out his stuff. He almost felt like himself. Annalise smiled and returned the final kiss. "Later!" she called before she, too, headed off to class.

258HG AU Normal - Page 11 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:35 am

squid.

squid.

Angel jumped a bit when she heard Drake's voice. "You scared me," she said with a laugh, and she looked over at Brandon. "You are so weird," she said with a laugh, and she smiled back at Drake. "I like this though. We should do this more often," she said. Maddox smiled, and he waved to her before rushing to his next class so he wouldn't be late.

259HG AU Normal - Page 11 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:51 am

wills

wills

Drake rolled his eyes and stated, "I bet I scared you." He sent her a smirk before he glanced over at Brandon. "He's the weird one? Yeah...I guess I have to agree with you there," he continued to joke. He opened his notebook and leaned back in his seat. "I might just steal Brandon's seat," he joked.

260HG AU Normal - Page 11 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:55 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel rolled her eyes, and she smiled up at him. She sure did like him, and she was crushing hard. The teacher soon walked in, and she smiled when she saw Drake. "It's nice to see you back Mr. Sherwood. Do you have you work that I sent home with Mr. Crawford?" she asked, putting her things on her desk. Angel looked back at him, and she gave him a soft smile.

261HG AU Normal - Page 11 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:13 pm

wills

wills

Drake was too busy focusing on Angel's smile to notice that the teacher had walked in. When the teacher directed him, he snapped out of his daydream and grabbed his work. "Uh, yes ma'am," he said as he pulled it all together. He went to her desk and handed it off to her. It was a wonder he had even worked on his schoolwork at all.

262HG AU Normal - Page 11 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:23 pm

squid.

squid.

The teacher smiled when he handed her his work, and she took it. "I wish we had more kids like you, Sherwood," she said, and he put the papers on her desk before she whispered to him. "I heard what happened. I want to thank you for doing your work anyway. As far as I am concerned, they are all hundreds," she said.

263HG AU Normal - Page 11 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:34 pm

wills

wills

Drake half smiled over at the teacher. When she spoke again, he sighed in half relief and half gratitude. "Thank you," he murmured quietly in response. He felt a pang at the mention of his mother. How could his sister go back to her normal life so easily? It wasn't fair. He headed back to his desk and cracked a small smile over at Angel.

264HG AU Normal - Page 11 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:43 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel could tell that he wasn't has happy when he came back to his desk. She bit her lip before taking his hand lightly. "Hey," she whispered. She wanted to ask him if he was okay, but he wasn't sure if he was going to get an answer. Or at least a different answer than she expected.

265HG AU Normal - Page 11 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:58 pm

wills

wills

Drake looked up from his binder when Angel spoke. He held her hand tightly and forced a small smile. "I'm fine," he mumbled; he could tell she wanted to ask, and although it wasn't the full truth, he knew that he would be fine eventually. Time would heal all wounds. "I just miss her," he murmured after another moment.

266HG AU Normal - Page 11 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:15 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel gave him a nod, and she squeezed his hand. "Tell me if you need anything at all. I am willing to do anything," she said, and she laughed a bit before turning back to where the teacher was teaching. Brandon looked over at Drake, and he poked him with his pencil before winking. "When will you ask her out?"

267HG AU Normal - Page 11 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:33 pm

wills

wills

Drake managed a tiny smile, though he still had a lot on his mind. He really needed to get his head back in the game. He took things a lot harder than his sister did. Maybe he needed to follow her example for once. "Thanks, Angel," he whispered before he began to turn to his work. He was soon interrupted by Brandon poking him. "Eventually. You are more impatient than she is," he muttered quietly back at him.

268HG AU Normal - Page 11 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:43 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon looked at him with wide eyes. "Soon? That's it? Dude, if you haven't noticed, guy stare at her like you do all the time. Just look at Derek back there," he said, and he pointed to the guy in the back who had been eyeing Angel ever since she came to school. "You have her wrapped around your finger. Go for it man," he said.

269HG AU Normal - Page 11 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:51 pm

wills

wills

Drake shrugged as if it were no big deal, but it was. He knew other guys were into Angel, but he was afraid of rejection. "It's not that easy, Brandon. I've never liked a girl this much before. What if it is nothing like I think? What if she only thinks of me as a friend? That could be possible," he pointed out. He may be a flirt and confident; but deep down he had insecurities after his last relationship ended so badly.

270HG AU Normal - Page 11 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:07 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon watched him for a few moments. "Fine, suit yourself, but if something happens, don't say I didn't warn you," he said, and he continued on with his work. Angel looked down at her paper. Even though she was doing perfectly fine, she needed to talk to Drake. "Can you help me with this one?" she asked him.

271HG AU Normal - Page 11 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:15 pm

wills

wills

Drake shook his head and muttered a few words under his breath. Nothing was going to happen. He just needed his time. What happened to everyone making fun of him for liking her the first day? Now all of a sudden everyone is saying to ask her out. He glanced up when Angel spoke. "Uh, yeah," he said before he began to help her.

272HG AU Normal - Page 11 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:23 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon looked over at Livia, and he sighed. "We need a push factor," he said. He was going to make Drake happy by getting him with Angel. He was too shy to, but he was going to make it happen. Angel smiled lightly as he helped her with the problem. "Thanks," she said kindly.

273HG AU Normal - Page 11 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:33 pm

wills

wills

Livia glanced back at Drake and Angel before she turned back to Brandon. "You think?" she began, then paused. "What do you think we should do?" she inquired; her work was momentarily forgotten. Drake offered her a wide smile as he leaned back in his seat. "Don't mention it," he assured her. He stole another glance her way and sighed to himself.

274HG AU Normal - Page 11 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:44 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon thought for a moment. What would make Drake want to go out with her but not make him go completely nuts. "Should we just have another guy flirt with her or something. Nothing major or else Drake will lose it," he said. Angel stole one more look at him before going back to her work. She wasn't sure what it was about him, but something about him made her happy.

275HG AU Normal - Page 11 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:51 pm

wills

wills

Livia rubbed her chin thoughtfully as she considered it. "I think that may just work," she agreed as she glanced to her friend. "I mean, you saw the way reacted when Maddox messed with him. It didn't end well. So it can't go that far," she murmured. Drake was attempting to focus on the work at hand, but with everything it was difficult. Especially since he really did like Angel.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum