Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

HG AU Normal

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 40]

426HG AU Normal - Page 18 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:51 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel giggled, and she kissed him back. "I probably should have planned this out better, but oh well. What happens happens," she said, and she kissed a bit more before pulling away and laying back down. "Drake, what do you see your future like?" she asked him. Maddox sighed, and he looked at the ground. "The deal with Angel was a joke and a one time thing, and I'm not stealing everything from him, but who wouldn't want to him. He's quarterback, smart. I, just for once, want someone to look at me and tell me that I'm actually worth something. Right now, you are the only one I have."

427HG AU Normal - Page 18 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:15 pm

wills

wills

"Maybe just a bit," Drake teased with a wide grin on his face. He sat down on the edge of the bed and turned to face her. Her question made him raise a brow in wonder. "My future," he repeated thoughtfully. "A nice house, not too big and not too small. A couple of kids and maybe a dog. I always loved German Shepherds," he named off. "And recently, I also see you." Annalise reached up to place a hand under his chin to make him look over at her. "Maddox, don't worry what everyone else thinks. I think you are pretty great just the way you are."

428HG AU Normal - Page 18 Empty Re: HG AH Normal Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:27 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel listened to him, and she nodded lightly. Drake's future did seem really nice. When he spoke the part about her, she blushed and looked over at Drake. Did he really want her in his life? "Are you being serous?" she asked him after a moment. She was just so worried with people not liking her. Maddox sighed, and he hugged her tightly. "Annalise, you know just what to say," he said, and he kissed her head. "I love you," he whispered to her.

429HG AU Normal - Page 18 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:11 am

wills

wills

Drake chuckled and slowly nodded after a moment. "Yeah, well, unless you don't want to be in my future," he said sheepishly, shrugging his shoulders. He could see a long life with Angel. She was the one who made him happy, and that was all he could ever ask for. Annalise smiled lightly at that and hugged him back. "I love you too, Maddox," she whispered back.

430HG AU Normal - Page 18 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:26 am

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled brightly, and she kissed him. She only pulled away after a few moments. "Drake, I would love to be in your future," she said, and she giggled before kissing him again. He made her more happy than she could describe. She hold his hand and smiled softly. Maddox smiled. The worlds seemed to flow right if her tongue. It's was like they were always meant to be spoken. Like if she spoke the words with any other name it would be pure blasphemy. "Annalise, I will come back to you, I promise," he said.

431HG AU Normal - Page 18 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:34 am

wills

wills

Drake smiled under the kiss, and when she answered, it turned into a full on grin. "I have never been so happy to hear those words," he whispered before he returned the kiss. He pulled her close and grinned to himself. He had no reason to worry; Angel was nothing like his last girlfriend. Annalise smiled when he did and wrapped her arms around him in a tight embrace. "I know you will, and that is all I can ask for."

432HG AU Normal - Page 18 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:49 am

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled at him, and hugged him tightly. "I can't wait," she said, and she held him close. She really did like Drake. "You know, I have no idea what I was thinking before. You are nothing like...you know," she said, and she gave him a small smile. Maddox looked down at her, and he smiled softly. "I will never leave you," he said, and he kissed her head.

433HG AU Normal - Page 18 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:54 am

wills

wills

Drake chuckled and kissed the top of her head. "Neither can I," he whispered. In the future, they could be away from his father and actually have a happy life. At her next words, he cracked a small smile and nodded slowly. "I know, and you are nothing like....you know," he replied, chuckling softly. Annalise smiled lightly up at him and whispered, "Good. You better not."

434HG AU Normal - Page 18 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:05 am

squid.

squid.

Angel looked up at him, and she looked into his eyes. "Drake, I really do like you. I'm not really sure how to say it," she said with a small laugh, and she snuggled up close to him. Maddox smiled, and he held her close. "Annalise, I will make it's that when I come back, I will keep you from my father. He won't hurt you," he said, and he kissed her head. He needed to do something.

435HG AU Normal - Page 18 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:08 am

wills

wills

Chuckling, Drake lightly reached out to tuck a piece of hair behind her ear. "That was words enough for me," he replied before he wrapped an arm around her. "So I told you my future. What is yours?" he asked. Annalise rested her head against his chest and smiled ever so slightly. "I'm not worried about me, Maddox. I am worried about you," she whispered.

436HG AU Normal - Page 18 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:25 am

squid.

squid.

Angel sighed contently, and she held him close. When he asked about her future, she thought for a moment. "Of course it will have you. I see a nice house with a couple of kids. A boy and a girl," she said with a smile. Maddox looked down at her, and he closed his eyes. "I know, but I love you, and if he touches you, I will hurt him," he said. His father would stay away from her if he knew what was good for him.

437HG AU Normal - Page 18 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:32 am

wills

wills

Drake listened thoughtfully and cracked a small smile as she described her own future. "I guess we are on the same page then," he said, chuckling as he took her hand in his own. "But I wasn't kidding about the dog. So, no dog, no Angel," he teased, winking over at her. Leaning over, he kissed her softly. Annalise reached out and rested a hand on his cheek. "I will be fine, Maddox," she whispered. "I promise."

438HG AU Normal - Page 18 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:49 am

squid.

squid.

Angel listened to him, and she couldn't help but roll her eyes. "Really? Well then I guess I'm not in your future," she said, but then she ended up laughing. "Can we have a yorkie?" she asked him with a smile, giving him puppy dog eyes. Maddox sighed, and he placed a hand on her cheek. "I know, but I am still terrified. I want you to be okay," he said, and he kissed her once more.

439HG AU Normal - Page 18 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:53 am

wills

wills

Drake faked a gasp and turned away from her; he ended up bursting into laughter when she did. "A yorkie?" he repeated, chuckling. "You can have your yorkie. I still want a German Shepherd," he stated, kissing her nose. "Besides, who doesn't like a good guard dog?" Annalise kissed him back before she pulled away to look into his eyes. "And you don't think I am scared for you? He hit you, Maddox. For no good reason."

440HG AU Normal - Page 18 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:38 am

squid.

squid.

Angel giggled, and she rolled her eyes. "A guard dog? Fine, whatever. Maybe they can get along. We can your guard dog and we can get my dog," she said with a small smirk, and she kissed him lightly. She didn't mind getting two dogs. Maddox looked at the ground, and he bit his lip. "I know, but still. I just want you to be okay. My dad is not scary for me," he said. He didn't want his father hurt her.

441HG AU Normal - Page 18 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:58 pm

wills

wills

"Hey, you never know what could happen. Besides, they would be good with kids," Drake stated with a half smirk. He leaned over and returned the kiss before he rested a hand under her chin. "It sounds like a good future," he murmured after a moment. Annalise sighed softly and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I will be," she whispered as reassuringly as she could.

442HG AU Normal - Page 18 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:05 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled brightly, and she rolled her eyes. "You are just looking for excuses to get your gaurd dog," she said, and giggled. As she spoke the words, she nodded in agreement. "It sounds perfect," she said, and she poked his nose before giggling. Maddox sighed, and he hugged her tightly. "Fine," he said, and he kissed her lightly. "I love you so much."

443HG AU Normal - Page 18 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:28 pm

wills

wills

Drake chuckled and muttered, "Well, I never had a German Shepherd before, and I have always wanted one. So I will use every angle that I can to get one." He winked over at her and would have said more if his phone hadn't began to ring. He sighed when he saw who it was. He sat up and answered. "Hello father." Annalise returned the hug and grinned lightly up at him. "I love you too," she whispered after a moment.

444HG AU Normal - Page 18 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:54 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smiles up at him, and she gave him a quick kiss, and she smiled to herself. When his phone went off, she pulled away slightly. When she heard him, she bit her lip nervously, taking his hand. She was hoping that she didn't get him in trouble. Maddox hugged her, as he smiled softly. "Now, let's eat some more cookies," he said before handing one to her.

445HG AU Normal - Page 18 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:04 pm

wills

wills

Drake talked for a minute or so before he muttered, "Yeah, we will be home soon." He hung up before his father could say more. "I have to find out where my sister is," he muttered before he leaned over and kissed Angel's cheek. He then dialed his sister's number. Annalise laughed softly and took the cookie he handed her. She frowned when she saw her brother calling her. "Drake's calling...what should I do? Should I answer?"

446HG AU Normal - Page 18 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:22 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled at him, and she held his hand, trying to make him a little happy. When he spoke, she thought of here Ann could be. "I'm not sure where she could be," she said, and she bit her lip. Maddox looked down when he saw that Drake was calling, and he shook his head. "No, don't answer," he said, and he held her free hand. "He can't know you're here," he said.

447HG AU Normal - Page 18 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:27 pm

wills

wills

Drake waited impatiently for his sister to answer the phone. "Neither am I," he whispered as the call went to voicemail. He let out a frustrated sigh and glanced over at Angel. "But I just know that she isn't home." Annalise bit her lip before she nodded and put her phone back into her pocket. "I hope it isn't important."

448HG AU Normal - Page 18 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:35 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel looked up at him nervously when he said she didn't answer. She came up with an idea. "Do you think those rumors about Ann and Maddox are true?" she asked. She hated to think about it since Drake hated Maddox. Maddox kissed her head, and he gave her a small smile. "I'm sure everything is okay," he said, and he took her hand.

449HG AU Normal - Page 18 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:23 pm

wills

wills

"No, no, no. They can't be," Drake stated, then frowned slightly. "Can they?" he grumbled. He could fathom the thought of his sister being with Maddox. He already hated the guy enough to begin with. "I need to find out where Maddox lives." Annalise hesitated before she nodded and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Yeah, yeah. Everything is fine."

450HG AU Normal - Page 18 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:33 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel looked over at him nervously. "There is a chance they could be," she said. She hated it for him so much. "Maybe someone on the football teams knows. He's on it with you, right?" she asked him. She took his hand and kissed his head. Maddox smiled, and he took her hand. "Come on," he said. He took the plate of cookies and then her hand before guiding her to his room.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum