Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

HG AU Normal

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 40]

226HG AU Normal - Page 10 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:37 am

squid.

squid.

Maddox couldn't help but blush a bit at her words, and he shrugged, smirking a bit. "I was hoping the kissing, but we could do both," he joked, and he smiled down at her. "Goodnight Annalise," he said, and he gave her one last lingering kiss before he pulled away and watched her drive back off.

227HG AU Normal - Page 10 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:44 am

wills

wills

{should we timeskip?

228HG AU Normal - Page 10 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:51 am

squid.

squid.

{yeah, when to?

229HG AU Normal - Page 10 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:58 am

wills

wills

{the next day or do you have a better idea? doesn't matter to me.

230HG AU Normal - Page 10 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:07 am

squid.

squid.

{i was thinking to when Drake gets back to school

231HG AU Normal - Page 10 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:18 am

wills

wills

{ok...

It had been a few days, and Drake had basically stayed stuck up in Brandon's room the entire time. He didn't eat, and he rarely slept. Most of his time was spent staring at the ceiling. His sister had finally convinced him that it was time to get back to school -- and leave Brandon's house. He pulled up into the parking lot and was about to speak to Annalise, but she had already bolted. "Nice talking to you too," he grumbled.

232HG AU Normal - Page 10 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:27 am

squid.

squid.

Brandon was glad that Drake finally decided it was time to get out of bed and get to school. He luckily hadn't missed much. well, schoolwork wise. There were a bunch of rumors going around. Some pretty stupid ones about Angel, but that just went with being the new girl. One that peaked his interest was a rumor that Maddox and Annalise were going out. The fact that Ann left the car so quickly made him wonder even more. " I wonder what her rush is," he said. Maddox of course was standing by Ann's locker, waiting for her like he did almost every day ever since that one night. His bruise was almost gone, but it was still a little bit visible.

233HG AU Normal - Page 10 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:39 am

wills

wills

Drake cut the engine and turned to look at Brandon. "You tell me. She has been going to school the past few days with you," he said, arching his brow in confusion. He hopped out of the car and locked it quickly. Truthfully, he wanted to go right back to Brandon's and hide under the covers. It was too late now, however. Annalise made it inside and quickly went to Maddox. She threw her arms around him in a quick hug before she opened her locker. "Drake is back," she informed him, glancing over her shoulder.

234HG AU Normal - Page 10 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:47 am

squid.

squid.

Brandon sighed. "'I honestly have no idea. She's done is almost every day. I am getting a bit curious. People are saying that her and Maddox are dating. Then again, they could just be rumors," he said. He walked into the school and quickly went to go to his locker, which was of course by Drake. Maddox cursed when he heard hear. "Okay, I will stay here. If you see him or Brandon, say a code word like...dog. I'll turn around and start throwing pickup lines at the nearest girl," he said, and he gave her a quick kiss.

235HG AU Normal - Page 10 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:52 am

wills

wills

Drake locked the doors before he followed after him. A frown instantly slipped onto his face at his words. "Not on my watch, she isn't," he grumbled as he walked inside after him. He opened his locker and rifled through what he would need. Yet, he was growing a bit antsy. His sister had been sneaking off a lot recently. Annalise laughed and rolled her eyes. "Dog, seriously?" she said jokingly before she returned the kiss. She glanced over Maddox's shoulder to see Brandon and Drake. "Crap, dog. Dog!"

236HG AU Normal - Page 10 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:59 am

squid.

squid.

Brandon got his things out, and he looked over at him. "You really hate Maddox," he commented. He couldn't really blame him. He was a jerk, but something was off about him lately. He actually seemed nice. Maddox chuckled, and he nodded. "Yeah, why not," he said, and he leaned against the locker next to hers. He gave her one more kiss before he heard the code word. He cursed under his breath before he went to the nearest girl who happened to be his ex. "Katherine! Long time no see," he said with a smile, and he rose her brow. "We have chemistry together, Maddox." Maddox gave a nervous laugh. "True, but we don't talk."

237HG AU Normal - Page 10 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:07 am

wills

wills

"Yeah, well, when he asks out your girl, you might hate him too," Drake commented before he closed his locker door. He glanced over at his sister, who was pulling out her things. "She hates him. There is no way they are dating," he muttered. "Anyway, where is Angel?" he asked, turning back to Brandon. If anything, that was the only thing he was looking forward to. Annalise rolled her eyes and tried to appear indifferent. It seemed to work, because Drake didn't look so angry.

238HG AU Normal - Page 10 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:16 am

squid.

squid.

Brandon smirked. "I don't have a girl," he said, and when he spoke about Angel, he looked back over at where thier lockers were. "She just arrived. I would hurry. Some guys have their eyes on asking her out," he said a a warning before looking for Livia. Maddox looked over at Drake when he wasn't looking over at them, and he waved to Katherine before going back to Ann. "Okay, hurry up before he catches me," he said with a laugh.

239HG AU Normal - Page 10 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:25 am

wills

wills

Drake frowned and gave Brandon a quick pat on the back before he head over to Angel's locker. "Hey," he said with a half smile. There he went feeling all shy again. Sure, the sadness was still there too, but it was at the back of his mind. Livia had just walked into the school, heading for her locker. She arched a brow when she noticed Drake but cracked a small smile. Annalise playfully hit him on the arm. "Of all the people you could have chose, you go to talk to one of your exes huh?"

240HG AU Normal - Page 10 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:31 am

squid.

squid.

Angel looked over when Drake came by, and she hugged him tightly. "Hey! I missed you. Seeing you in person is so much different than just talking on the phone," she said with a laugh, and she started to get her things again. Brandon smiled when he saw Livia, and he quickly walked over to her. "Hey, Liv! So, what do you think about that rumor of Ann and Maddox?" he asked her. Maddox laughed, and he rolled his eyes. "I had no idea it would be her! I swear I thought it would be anyone but one of my exes," he said, chuckling.

241HG AU Normal - Page 10 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:39 am

wills

wills

Drake returned the hug and tried to relax a bit. At least he felt a little better with Angel around. "Yeah, you are right," he agreed with a chuckle of his own. He leaned against a locker and paused for a second. "Are we still going to, uh, hang out this weekend?" Livia rose a brow as Brandon came up and started to grab a few of her books and whatnots. "What do I think? Well, Ann texted me the other day and told me she was going to get ice cream with Maddox, so if that doesn't say anything...," she trailed and shrugged. Annalise shook her head and muttered, "Sure, you didn't know." She sent a smirk his way before closing her locker.

242HG AU Normal - Page 10 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:48 am

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled up at him. When he asked the question, she nodded. "Of course. Why would we not? You need something to make you feel better. Maybe we can go over to my house and watch some movies. My dad will be at work so you won't have to worry about him," she told him with a smile. Brandon's eyes widened when he heard her. "Wait, what! When? Why! How!" he asked her in complete shock. If Drake knew this he would blow is top. Maddox smirked, and he kissed her lightly, taking her hand. "Does this make up for it?"

243HG AU Normal - Page 10 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:55 am

wills

wills

Drake half smiled at her suggestion. It actually sounded like a good idea, and she had a very good point. It would lift his spirits, even if it was just a little bit. "That sounds like a good idea," he agreed with a grin. "And your sister...she will leave us alone right?" he asked with a chuckle. Despite it all, he liked Hannah all right. Livia placed a hand over Brandon's mouth. "Okay, calm down. We don't want the whole world to know," she said with a laugh. "Ann told Drake I was taking her home the day his mom died, and she went for ice cream with Maddox instead," she explained. Annalise cracked a small smile and returned the kiss. "I suppose. But maybe just one more kiss," she teased before reaching up to kiss him.

244HG AU Normal - Page 10 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:01 am

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled as he agreed, and she laughed. "Hannah, no. If anything she will be trying to get you to ask me out. She thinks I'm all lonely since I've only had one boyfriend," she said. "Either that or she will starting having a huge crush on you and start baking you cookies, but that is a plus because she is somehow an amazing cook," she said. Brandon was in shock when she spoke. "You are kidding," he said, and he looked down at her. "If Drake finds out about them, he will lose his marbles," he said. Maddox smirked, and he kissed her once more. "There you go," he said, and he took her hand.

245HG AU Normal - Page 10 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:09 am

wills

wills

Drake chuckled along with her. Even though it had only been a few days, it had felt like forever since he had laughed. It felt like forever since he had done anything really. "I wouldn't mind the cookies actually. Food is always a plus," he teased, nudging her with his elbow. Livia shook her head in response. As he continued, a frown moved its way onto her face. "Right....well then, I think it would be a good idea not to pass it on to Drake then, right?" Annalise smirked slightly right back at him and held his hand in hers. "Thank you," she said happily.

246HG AU Normal - Page 10 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:16 am

squid.

squid.

Angel laughed, and she nodded in agreement. "It always is, especially Hannah's food. I have no idea where she learned to cook, but I'm glad she did. I can't cook at all," she said with a laugh. Brandon bit his lip, and he looked down at Livia. "I have never kept something form him," he said, and he sighed, running a hand through his hair. "If he asks, I don't know at all. I am oblivious as him," he said, and he took a glance at Maddox and Ann. Maddox smiled down at her. "You are welcome," he said before kissing her once more.

247HG AU Normal - Page 10 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:24 am

wills

wills

"She should cook with...," Drake began but then trailed off. He was about to mention his mother, but then it hit him once again that she was gone. It was easy to forget when things seemed so normal. "Uh, oh," he continued, glancing to Angel. "The funeral is tomorrow night. I know you may not want to go but...I don't really want to go alone." Livia sighed softly; she knew it must be hard for Brandon, since the two had been the best of friends for who knows how long. "Of course," she murmured before she followed his gaze. "But if he hasn't noticed by now, he is in denial, or he really is clueless." Annalise laughed softly and wrapped her arms around his neck as she kissed him back.

248HG AU Normal - Page 10 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:29 am

squid.

squid.

Angel was going to ask him to continue what he was going to say, but then she realized what he was going to say. She knew that it had to be hard on him. She couldn't imagine doing it. When he asked her, she gave him a smile and a nod. "If you would like me to come, I will. Anything for you," she said with a smile. Brandon looked over at them, and he sighed softly. "What do you think of Maddox?" Maddox smiled, and he wrapped his arms around her waist, and he kissed her head lightly.

249HG AU Normal - Page 10 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:39 am

wills

wills

Drake pushed it all to the back of his mind. He didn't need to start going into a depressive crying fit again, at least not here. He wasn't quarterback for being a baby. "Thanks, Angel. It would mean a lot if you did," he said thankfully. Livia leaned against the locker and once again glanced at the two. "Well, he is an okay guy. But he is just as much of a flirt as Drake is. But if he makes Ann happy...," she trailed and shrugged. Annalise smiled up at him and then paused as she noticed Brandon and Livia looking their way. "Crap," she cursed under her breath.

250HG AU Normal - Page 10 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:50 am

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled up at him, and she gave him a hug. "Just tell me the details and I'll be there for as much as you need me," she said, and she took his hand in a comforting way. "If you need anything at all, you have my number," she said. Brandon nodded, and he sighed to himself. "I just think he has too big of an ego to function. What about Drake and the new girl?" he asked her. Maddox looked around when he saw that it was Brandon Livia. "Maybe Brandon won't say anything," he said.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum