Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

HG AU Normal

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 40]

676HG AU Normal - Page 28 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:22 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel looked into his eyes, and she bit her lip. "Okay. I-I'll head on home," she said. She couldn't just leave like that though. She gripped his shirt with both of her hands and pull him close, kissing him. She just needed him a little bit more before she had to leave. She loved him, and she knew that. She was just too shy to say it. Drake made her happy, and she wanted to be with him for the rest of he life.

677HG AU Normal - Page 28 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:28 pm

wills

wills

Drake was semi surprised by the kiss. But he leaned down and lightly kissed her back. He wrapped his arms around her and slowly pulled away after a moment. "I will see you tomorrow," he whispered, giving her a quick hug. He wasn't ready to go back to school, but he didn't want to stay home either. He couldn't go anywhere without there being drama in his life.

678HG AU Normal - Page 28 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:34 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel stayed close to him for a few moments, and she finally pulled away. "Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow." she said. She offered him a small smile before going back out the window. She wished the she could stay longer with Drake, but she just wasn't sure if she would be able to help him with her father. She sighed before putting her hood over her head and zipping up her jacket.

679HG AU Normal - Page 28 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:37 pm

wills

wills

{should we timeskip?

680HG AU Normal - Page 28 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:40 pm

squid.

squid.

{sure. The next day?

681HG AU Normal - Page 28 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:45 pm

wills

wills

{yeah that works for me. could you start? I am about to take a shower c:

682HG AU Normal - Page 28 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:58 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel's father thankfully had no idea of her sneaking out, and she was in her way to school. When she finally got there, she was looking for Drake. She didn't see him, but she went to her locker. Zack saw her and walked over to her, pinning her against the locker. "Hey, Angel," he said with a smirk. Angel narrowed her eyes and grabbed his shirt. "Zack, would you really like a reenactment of the lunch line?" she asked. Zack rolled his eyes, but before he could say anything, Angel had already kneed him. She sighed, but saw Damon near by. "Damon, hey."

683HG AU Normal - Page 28 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:07 pm

wills

wills

Damon was rifling through his locker, grabbing everything he would need for class. He glanced up when Angel spoke to him. He was momentarily speechless. No one usually talked to him, especially girls. "Oh, hey, Angel. Where's Drake?" he asked, glancing around. Wherever Angel was, Drake always seemed to be nearby. They were inseparable. "I actually didn't even know you knew my name," he continued sheepishly as he closed his locker.

684HG AU Normal - Page 28 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:14 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled at him lightly, and she nodded. "Yeah, I knew your name. I am even going to help you get Star," she said. She gave him a wide smile. "Drake told me a little bit about you. I bet I can help. Oh, and you are eating lunch with us. So is Star," she said, and she smiled up at him. She was going to get then together and it was going to be amazing!

685HG AU Normal - Page 28 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:21 pm

wills

wills

"Oh well...wait what?" Damon said, his eyes widening. "How did you...is it that obvious? I knew it was obvious! Drake should have told me tha-" he rambled, but came to a halt as Angel continued. He mentally face palmed. "Of course he did," he began, but stopped once more as she continued on. He could feel his cheeks burning from a blush. "Oh, no. No. Every time I am around her I am awkward and weird...and I can't form a coherent sentence. No, impossible." He would have said more if Drake hadn't walked up.

686HG AU Normal - Page 28 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:35 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel shook her head. "No, Doman, you will be fine. Trust me," she said. She smiled brightly when she saw Drake. She hugged him and smiled. "I was just telling him about how he's eating lunch with us. That and Star is as well," she said. She gave him a small smirk. "You know, I rink I am going to go find her," she said, and she kissed Drake's cheek. "You look good today," she whispered

687HG AU Normal - Page 28 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:44 pm

wills

wills

Drake glanced over at Damon and sent him a grin. "Hey, Damon," he said, which Damon simply waved awkwardly in turn. He turned back to Angel and gave her a quick hug and a peck on the cheek. "Really?" he asked, arching a brow. Although that would make their lunch table feel fuller, it wouldn't be the same without Livia, and he had hide doubts that she would be joining them. He grinned slightly at her next words and murmured in response, "And you look beautiful as always."

688HG AU Normal - Page 28 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:08 pm

squid.

squid.

Angle smiles, and she blushed a bit. "You know just what to say," she said, and she kissed him before going over to Star. Star smiled at Angel. "Hey!" she said. Angel smiled at her. "Hey, do you think you could sit with us at lunch?" she asked, and Star nodded, smiling. "Yeah, sure!" she said. Angel bit her lip and looked over at Damon to make sure that he wasn't watching. "You know, there is someone who really likes you. You see him over there. Really tall, you can't miss him," she said. Star looked over, and she smiled. "Damon Matthews? Really? He's cute," she said, staring at him for a moment.

689HG AU Normal - Page 28 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:16 pm

wills

wills

Drake chuckled and watched as she walked off. He threw a glance at Damon and rolled his eyes. "You know, you could always just talk to her," he pointed out. Damon shook his head and leaned against his locker. "No, I'm not you, Drake. You play football. I play the flute. You are the smooth one, remember?" he stated. Drake arched a brow. "Well, don't look now but Star is checking you out," he said with a smirk. Damon's face reddened and just as he was about to start freaking out, the bell rang. He quickly headed off to class. Drake chuckled and rolled his eyes before he rejoined Angel. "Let's head to class," he said, taking her hand and leading the way.

690HG AU Normal - Page 28 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:27 pm

squid.

squid.

Star giggled when she saw Damon's face go red. "He sure is sweet," she said. She waved at him before Drake came over. Angel smiled, and she nodded. "See you later," she said before she took Drake's hand and walked with him to class. She was hoping that class wouldn't bring Livia down since she was in it. She just wanted all of them to get back together and be friends.

691HG AU Normal - Page 28 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:41 pm

wills

wills

Drake waved a quick goodbye before he walked into class. Livia wasn't in her usual seat. She was sitting beside Derek in the back. But there was someone else sitting it Livia's usual seat. He knew just who when she looked up. "Maria?!" he said in semi shock. He quickly made his way over and pulled her into a quick hug.

692HG AU Normal - Page 28 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:47 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel walked in, and she looked over at the seat Livia usually sat in. Her eyes her eyes when she saw that it was someone she had never seen. Livia was sitting in the back with Derek, and if that wasn't enough, Drake hugged whoever was in her seat. She bit her lip and looked up at him, trying not to sound jealous. "Um, who is this?" she asked.

693HG AU Normal - Page 28 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:17 pm

wills

wills

Drake could sense Angel's jealousy, and he quickly began to introduce her. "Oh, this is my friend Maria. Maria, this is my girlfriend Angel," he introduced. "Uh, Maria moved sophomore year. Speaking of, why did you ever move?" he asked, glancing to her then. Maria offered a hand to Angel and said a quick, "Nice to meet you, Angel." Then, she addressed Drake's question. "My dad had a job transfer. He transferred back here this weekend, and we were working to get me reenrolled here," she explained.

694HG AU Normal - Page 28 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:27 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled, and she shook her hand. "It's nice to meet you," she said. She kept telling herself that there was no need to be jealous. She trusted Drake more than anything, so she shouldn't be jealous. She smiled when she heard why she moved back. "That's what happened to me. I, uh, used to live in Chicago. I came here a couple weeks ago," she said.

695HG AU Normal - Page 28 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:51 pm

wills

wills

Maria shook her hand before she offered another half smile. As she explained, Maria nodded and grinned. "That's why I didn't recognize you. I moved from LA. We move every few years," she said before she glanced around. Drake took his seat and rose an interested brow. "You should tell us about it. Maybe at lunch?" he said thoughtfully.

696HG AU Normal - Page 28 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel nodded in agreement, and she sat down in her chair. "Yeah, that sounds good," she said, and she took out her notebook. The teacher finally came in, and she looked over at Drake. The teacher at least cut her a little bit of slack since they found out they didn't do it, but Brandon was made fun of all the time. She just wishes that he didn't run in and get involved. "Mr. Crawford is late. No surprise there," she said, and Brandon finally came in. "Have an explanation?" she asked, but Brandon just went to his seat quietly.

697HG AU Normal - Page 28 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:08 pm

wills

wills

Drake glanced up from his meager notes when Brandon came in late. He rose a brow and hesitated before he leaned across to whisper to Brandon, "Hey, is everything all right?" He knew nothing probably was right. But what he was really asking was what was wrong. He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. He wished he knew what to say to help his friend out. Brandon had taken the blame and was now taking the brunt of everything.

698HG AU Normal - Page 28 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:15 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon looked over at Drake when he asked the question. "Everything's fine. Dustin just took too long getting ready. That and I had another long lecture from my dad and a getting grounded," he said, and he ran a hand through his hair. "If only he knew how hard it was going here everyday and seeing that," he said, and he pointed behind him to Livia and Derek. Derek was just running the fact that he was dating Livia in his face, and he loved the pain it caused him.

699HG AU Normal - Page 28 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:19 pm

wills

wills

Drake pretended to listen to the lecture, which he rarely did. He listened thoughtfully and sighed softly. "You shouldn't have covered for us, Brandon," he whispered to him, sighing. His father probably would have done worse than take his phone, but he would rather not put more of a burden on Brandon's back. When he mentioned Livia and Derek, he glanced back at them but quickly looked away. "Brandon..." he said with a long sigh.

700HG AU Normal - Page 28 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:26 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon bit his lip, and he closed his eyes. "If he could understand anything, it would be nice. You know, he even started looking into getting me a her management. I'm not an angry guy. Am I?" he asked, but this time Angel piped in. "No, you're not. You're emotional. There is a huge difference," she told him, and Brandon sighed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum