Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games 2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 40]

251Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri May 08, 2015 2:20 am

squid.

squid.

Aimée have a small sigh of relief when he said that she laugh. She hugged him tightly and closed her eyes. "Thank you so much Dayton. You don't know how much this means to me," she told him with a managed smile. It was obviously faked, but that was about all she cold do right then. Dimitri smiled down at his father, and he hugged him back. "Good. I really do enjoy this. I'm glad that Noah and Peyton are going to grow up with the love of their grandparents," he said, and he kissed his mother's head. "I miss you both so much," he said quietly.

252Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri May 08, 2015 6:58 am

wills

wills

Dayton returned the hug awkwardly. He really did wish he was better at this. Maybe it would have been better if he had had to help raise a sibling. He would know more about nurture not kissing girls. "Yeah, don't mention it. We just better get back...now. I will have a lot of explaining to do. I wasn't kidding when I said I lived with my cousin," he said sheepishly, getting out of the car and motioning for her to follow him to his. "We can come back for your car later." Drake smiled over at his son and nodded, turning to look at his grandchildren. "If they turn out anything like you and your sister did, you have some good kids on your hands. Maybe a little bit mischievous, but otherwise good kids," he said.

253Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri May 08, 2015 7:19 am

squid.

squid.

Aimée nodded when he spoke, and she slowly got out of the car. She stumbled a bit, but she managed to make it to his car without falling on her face. She slowly got in, and she winced lightly. She felt horrible to say the least. "Thanks," she said to Dayton. Angel nodded in agreement, and she held Drake's hand. They are going to be amazing. "It hurts to know that my babies already have their babies," she said. Dimitri rolled his eyes. "You aren't old though. Nowhere near it," he said with a smile.

254Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri May 08, 2015 7:36 am

wills

wills

Dayton just simply nodded and started up his car. "Are you going to be fine?" he asked, glancing over at her. He had never been drunk himself. Normally, he steered clear of drinking for the most part. He saw what it did to his mother, and he never liked it. Besides, the first time he tried alcohol had been an accident. He had taken a sip of his mom's "water", and the bitterness had been horrible. He had learned to tell the difference. He pulled out and headed back. Once he had reached Tyson's house, he hopped out and moved to help Aimée out. Drake chuckled and gave Angel's hand a small squeeze. "Just don't have the kids call me grandpa or anything with 'grand' in it. Or I will feel old then."

255Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri May 08, 2015 8:21 am

squid.

squid.

Aimée gave him a small nod. "Yeah, I'll be fine. Don't worry about me," she said, and she leaned back in her seat. She tilted her head so she was facing him. "Can you get me some more vodka?" She asked him with a drunken giggle. She laughed a bit more, simply looking at Dayton. "You look funny." She said with another giggle. Angel laughed, and she nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I agree. Don't make me feel older than I really am," she said with a laugh. She kissed her husband's cheek. Aspen hugged Drake. "Thanks for inviting us."

256Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri May 08, 2015 9:14 am

wills

wills

Dayton frowned and nodded slowly, but he wasn't quite sure he believed her. She was reminding him a little too much of his mother. It was rather unsettling. "No, I think you have had enough," he told her with a frown. It would not be smart giving her alcohol if he had any to begin with. He tried to not take offense to her comment and rolled his eyes. "Thanks. I've been told that plenty of times," he muttered. He helped her out of the car and mentally cursed when Willow came strolling out of the house. "Willow go back inside," he grumbled. Willow acted as if she didn't hear him. "Who are you?" she asked Aimée with a bright smile. "Willow get back in the-" Dayton began again, but of course the last person he wanted to see in that instance came out. "Dayton, what have you done now?" Tyson muttered. He didn't wait for an answer; instead, he helped Aimée inside with Dayton following after them, cursing all the while. Drake chuckled at his wife's comment and then hugged Aspen. "Of course, son. I never see you guys enough," he said as he pulled away and then hugged Ann. Ann then moved on to hug her mother. "It's good for you to be back mom," she whispered.

257Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri May 08, 2015 7:11 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée pouted when he said that she had had enough. "I don't think I have. Please," she said, giving him puppy dog eyes. As they reached his house, she held on to him tightly and looked at the little girl who came out. "I'm his new girlfriend," she said, clinging to him. When Tyson came out, she smiled lightly. "I might be his new girlfriend though. You're hot," she said, giggling once more. What was her drunken mind even thinking? That was it, she wasn't thinking. She managed to stumble in the house with their help. When she came in, she found the couch, and she quickly went towards in. Within a few moments of lying down, she was passed out. Angel smiled, and she hugged her daughter tightly. "I missed you too honey," she said, and she kissed her head. Aspen smiled, and he looked over at his wife. She realty looked happy.

Last edited by ~unbeatable squid~ on Fri May 15, 2015 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

258Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri May 08, 2015 7:21 pm

wills

wills

Tyson traded a glance with Dayton. "Outside. Now," he muttered, heading for the door. Willow was quick to follow them. She had been stuck at Dayton's hip since he had arrived. Tyson found it rather annoying since she had never been like that with him. "No, Willow. Go and be useful," Tyson snapped. Willow looked hurt but turned and went back inside. She fixed a glass of water and wet a towel, like her mother would do when she had a fever. Then, she placed it over Aimée's forehead and placed the water on the coffee table for when she woke up. Tyson, meanwhile, was muttering, "So you disappear for an hour, smoke, and get a drunk girlfriend?" He was giving him a disapproving look. "What's it to you? And no, we aren't dating or anything," he said, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. He was never nervous before, and he was sure Tyson could read him like a book. "I just wanted to help her out because she is drunk and her dad died," he stated. Tyson was still glaring at him. "Dayton, you can't just go picking up random girls!" he muttered. This infuriated Dayton. "You aren't my father. So shut up will ya? You can boss Willow around, but you won't boss me around," Dayton snapped, pushing past him and into the house where Willow was sitting, waiting and watching. Ann smiled over at her mom; it almost felt like old times-- before the games, before everything. She glanced back at Aspen and smiled his way before she went to Dimitri. "It was good seeing you and the kids too, Dimitri," she said, giving her brother a hug.

259Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri May 08, 2015 7:42 pm

squid.

squid.

A few hours later, Aimée finally woke up. She slowly opened her eyes and let out a small groan. Her head hurt, and she felt sick to her stomach. She glanced at the water on the table beside her, and she closed her eyes. She slowly got up, and she started to look around for the bathroom. She was going to be sick, an she knew that at least. All she really remember was that she drank and her father had died. Dimitri nodded, and he hugged her tightt. "It was nice to see you again. I have a feeling this family will be much closer," he said, and he smiled lightly. He was so happy that his family was happy now, especially his father.

260Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri May 08, 2015 7:50 pm

wills

wills

Dayton emerged from Willow's bedroom. He had managed to get her to bed, since it was around her bedtime- not to mention he had been done with her questionaire the moment she asked, "so how long have you two been together?" So, the only way to get her off his back was to send her to bed with a story. It worked. She had been out like a light within minutes. He actually found it cute, and this was coming from someone who hated cute things- like puppies and kids. The only kid he had ever really been nice to was...well, Willow. He came to a stop when he saw Aimée was awake. Then he noticed that she didn't look too good. "The bathroom. It is down the hall on the right," he told her. Ann smiled softly at Dimitri's assumption and nodded. "I think so," she agreed quietly. She stole a glance to their father. She hadn't seen him so happy in years.

261Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri May 08, 2015 9:44 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée only gave him a small nod when he spoke. "Thanks," she said quickly before she ran to the bathroom. She spent a few minutes in, getting sick. She just closed and locked the door. Even after she was finished, she didn't come out. She was probably so embarrassing. She didn't want to face Dayton anymore. She closed her eyes and tries to keep quiet. She silently started to cry. Dimitri looked over at his sister and then to his father. "He looks so happy. How long do you think it's been since we have seen him like that?" He aske her. It had to have been about twenty years. Ever since his mother died, things went downhill.

262Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri May 08, 2015 10:00 pm

wills

wills

Dayton sat down on the couch and rested his elbows on his knees. He was tempted to pull out a cigarette but then he remembered Tyson's policy. He had already had enough of his lectures, so he decided not to go against them yet. He stood and went to the bathroom door, knocking. "Aimée? Are you all right?" he asked, trying the door but it wouldn't open. "Look, I know it must be hard. If I am honest, I can't say I relate. I don't even know my father or if he is even alive. But I saw how Tyson was when he lost his dad. It's hard, and I want to help the best I can, even though I am not good at that type of thing." Ann thought back to the few times she had seen her dad smile since her mom's death. The first time was when he found out Dimitri was alive. The second and third were when she and Dimitri had their weddings. And the last time had been when the kids were born. But she hadn't seen him this happy in a while. "A while," she whispered finally, dropping her gaze to the ground.

263Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri May 08, 2015 11:50 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée cried to herself, and she glanced up at the door as she heard Dayton speak. She shook her head, and she unlocked the door. She opened it, but she didn't look at him. "Thank you for letting me stay, but I need to go. I-I'll walk back to my car. It's no big deal," she said quietly. The truth was, she hated herself. She was so stupid, and she didn't know when to stop. "Please, stay away from me Dayton. I don't want to get close to anyone. I'll just let them down anyway," she said before she brushed past him. Dimitri smiled, and he closed his eyes, relaxing. "It's good to have the old dad back. I miss him a lot," he said, and he glanced down at his mother. "I really do wonder where she has been the whole time."

264Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat May 09, 2015 12:02 am

wills

wills

Dayton frowned in confusion, but he forced the confusion away. Instead, he dropped his hands by his side and stared at the floorboard. "Uh, yeah, okay," he muttered helplessly. He slowly brought his gaze over to her as she walked past him. At her words, he pressed his lips into a thin line. "Wait," he said, reaching out and gripping her wrist. "I am a player. I know I am. I don't date. I chase. I don't fall in love. I kiss," he began, then shook his head. He was dodging the whole entire point. "I may be a player. But a game of love is not one I prefer to play. Because I am scared that I may lose terribly and fall for you," he said. The next words slipped out of his mouth before he could even speak. "And it looks like I lost." He had always been controlled. He was always one to wait for the right moment to kiss a girl. Things seemed to change drastically when it came to Aimee. And he didn't wait another moment. He kissed her. Ann followed Dimitri's gaze to their mother and sighed. "I do too. But I think some things are just better left unsaid," she whispered.

265Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat May 09, 2015 12:13 am

squid.

squid.

Aimée was trying to make her way out the door, but she didn't make it. He had already grabbed her wrist and made her stay so he could speak. Her eyes widened lightly at his words. Most guys wouldn't accept the fact that they were players, but he was different. There was something about Dayton and drew her towards him. As he kissed her, she seemed to melt in his arms. It was like no other feeling in the world. She wrapped her arms around his neck and held on to him tightly, fearing her knees buckling underneath her. Dimitri nodded in agreement, and he hugged her. "You still up for that play date Friday?" He asked her. Noah and their child were best friends, but Peyton seemed more reserved.

266Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat May 09, 2015 12:24 am

wills

wills

Dayton smiled slightly under the kiss. He didn't know what was about her, but whatever it was...Dayton liked it. He liked her. She didn't expect him to be perfect. She didn't compare him to Tyson, because he didn't have to be compared to Tyson. He lightly slid his hands to her waist and thought back to when he had kissed Mackenzie. There had been something thrilling about it. Maybe it was the fact he had known he wasn't supposed to be kissing her. And in a way, maybe the same could be said for Aimée. Yet, the kiss felt right. It was nice and simple. Ann smiled and nodded as she pulled away from the hug. "Of course," she agreed with a light smile.

267Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat May 09, 2015 1:17 am

squid.

squid.

Aimée felt something that she never had before, and she wasn't really sure what it was. It made her long for another kiss, and she wanted more of Dayton. There was just something about that kiss. She kissed him once more before slowly breaking away. She kept her eyes closed, but she was facing the ground. Did she do a bad job? Did Dayton not like her? She tried not to think of those things too much. Dimitri smiled brightly. "Good. Heck, we can even have it here," he said, and he glanced around the place. He was sure that his mother would be thrilled with the idea.

268Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat May 09, 2015 10:07 am

wills

wills

When the kiss was over, Dayton remained quiet, just for a moment. All the chasing. All the kisses. All the beautiful girls. And then just this one changed everything. He didn't want to chase anymore, unless it was after Aimée. He didn't want to kiss another girl. He had never wanted to be committed to a relationship. It was just Dayton was. But everything seemed to change. "Stay here. At least for the night," he whispered finally, taking her hand. Ann smiled and nodded at Dimitri's suggestion. "That would be great," she agreed. She doubted her parents would mind. Actually, they may enjoy it.

269Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat May 09, 2015 6:55 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée looked up at him, and she gave him a small nod. She wanted to stay the night. Dayton just made her feel like she had to be with him. There was something different about him, and she loved that difference. "Please don't leave me alone tonight. I don't think I can do it," she told him quietly. She usually didn't tell people whens eh was vulnerable, but it felt as if she could when she was with Dayton. He made her feel special. Dimitri smiled, and he looked over at his son. "I have a feeling he will love his grandparents. I'm sure dad will love him," he said quietly.

270Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 10, 2015 5:53 am

wills

wills

Dayton was surprised when she agreed but he wasn't going to complain. He may not be much of a comforter. But he could try. "It will be fine," he whispered, pulling her to him into a small hug. Then, he took her hand and led her to his temorporary bedroom. Nudging the door open, he turned to Aimée with a half smile. Ann glanced back at their father and smiled lightly. "Who doesn't love twins. I heard a set of twins was pretty amazing back in the day," she said, nudging him lightly. Then, seriously, she murmured, "I am just glad dad is happy, and he will enjoy his grandkids more now than ever."

271Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 10, 2015 8:23 am

squid.

squid.

Aimée gave him a small smile when he spoke, and she followed him to the room. It wasn't much, but that was okay. As long as she had some place to sleep. "I'll take the floor," she told him. She didn't mind it a bit. As long as she could sleep, she was fine. She glanced around his room, and she began to look for a place to make a makeshift bed. Anything would work really. Dimitri laughed lightly at her words, and he nodded in agreement. "Yeah. I heard the baby boy was the better one of the two," he said, looking down at her with a smirk. "Just kidding," he said after a moment. When she spoke again, he nodded in agreent. "Yeah. It's a wonder the difference Mom has made with him," he said, and he watched his parents for a moment.

272Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 10, 2015 8:33 am

wills

wills

Dayton shook his head and nodded towards the bed. "You can sleep on the bed. I don't sleep well anyway," he told her, gently nudging her towards the bed. He never told anyone, but since his mom kidnapped Mackenzie, and shot him, he had had nightmares of her. She haunted his dreams. So, when he did sleep, it was short, and he woke up in a sweat. Ann rolled her eyes and muttered, "Are we so sure? I mean, the little girl was the best of both worlds. Her mom's looks, and her dad's thinking," she said, joking along with him. She then grew serious once more and sighed. "It's true. I can't imagine what he went through."

273Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 10, 2015 9:45 am

squid.

squid.

Aimée just gave him a small nod before she got on the bed. She knew that the argument would just go back and forth and she would probably lose. "Why don't you sleep well?" she asked him quickly, looking up at him? She knew that now she was sober, she probably wasn't going to be able to sleep either. She wanted to know what happened to him, but she wasn't going to make him tell her. Dimitri rolled his eyes. "Nah. I think the boy was blessed. He was perfect," he said with a small smirk. As he grew serious, he nodded. "It must have been ten times worse than what we went through," he said quietly.

274Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 10, 2015 10:01 am

wills

wills

Dayton took a seat in the desk chair and leaned back, tapping his hand on his knee. As guest rooms go, it wasn't too bad. It wasn't much, but it was better than nothing. Her question forced a sigh out of him. "I just haven't been able to sleep well. Bad dreams," he muttered. He then mentally cursed. He sounded like a kid who believed there was a monster in his closet. But a monster wasn't what he was fearing. It was the one person he should have been closest to in his life. Ann rolled her eyes and just simply nudged him before listening to what he said next. "It was bad," she agreed quietly. Their father had become a recluse. This was the most she had seen out of him in so long.

275Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 10, 2015 1:00 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée nodded lightly as he explained. He wanted to know more, but she wasn't going to push him or anything. That just created more problems. She lied down, and she closed her eyes, trying to go to sleep. She was tired, but she couldn't go to sleep. Not knowing that her father was dead. It was bad enough knowing that he was off at war somewhere and could get hurt, but this was worse. Dimitri nodded in agreement, and he sighed. "I'm glad he is okay," he said, and he lanced over at Lindi. "Well I'll see you soon. It was great seeing you guys again," he said.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum