Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games 2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 40]

476Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 24, 2015 2:18 am

wills

wills

Dayton kissed her softly and took her hand. He was glad that he had her in his life. It really had been a struggle the past few days without her. He hadn't realized how much until Willow had called her. Willow tilted her head and rubbed her chin before she grinned. "Well....I really like feeding the ducks. So the lake....?" she said after a moment, grinning.

--

Astrid arched a brow at his comment but half shrugged and listened to the two boys. "Why does he hate the pool?" she asked before she could stop herself. She didn't know much about the president except for what she learned in school. She still had no clue what her father had against him, and it would help if she could gather any clues. "Actually, forget I said anything," she continued, shaking her head. It wasn't her business.

477Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 24, 2015 2:25 am

squid.

squid.

Aimée closed her eyes, resting as much as she could. She was going to need it if she was going to get out of that hospital soon. "Dayton, will you get me out of here quickly?" she asked him. Mackenzie nodded as she listened to what she wanted to do. "So would your dream day consist of feeding the ducks and having a picnic with maybe some ice cream?" she asked her.

Noah glanced back at her hen she asked, and he shook his head, "No, it's okay. I trust you guys," he said, and he paused for a moment or two. "My father is very self-conscious about his scars from the revolution and war. He never really did like swimming. He'd only really do it if Mom asked him to. He does everything for her," he said with a small sigh, and she closed his eyes. His father deserve so much better than he got. He worked so hard.

478Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 24, 2015 2:36 am

wills

wills

Dayton tilted his head ever so slightly at her comment as she asked the question. "I can try," he said after a moment. "But you need to get better first," he added on, taking her hand and rubbing his thumb over it lightly. Tyson glanced down at Willow as she contemplated Mackenzie's suggestion. After a long moment, Willow nodded and smiled slightly. "Yeah, that would be great," she said, looking from Mackenzie to Tyson and back again.

--

Astrid listened and cast her gaze down to the ground. She had heard about the revolutions and the war, but history had never been her favorite subject. She rarely payed attention. She was more of a math and science nerd than a history geek. "Oh wow," she whispered as he described his parents. She never knew what love truly was. Her dad was a single parent, and he never really did seem happy. She would ask about her mother, and he would instantly send her away. She wondered if it had something to do with her.

479Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 24, 2015 9:40 am

squid.

squid.

Aimée smiled up at him, and she gave him a small nod. "Don't worry, I'll get better soon. I don't think I can stand it very long in here," she told him and she closed her eyes. Mackenzie nodded, and she hugged Willow lightly "I'll keep that in mind. I'm going to go call my dad. He is probably worried sick," she said, and she went out of the room.

Noah sighed, and he nodded. "Yeah, but he tells me all about it. He says that he needs to tell others what happened not by just the history books. It's bound to happen again if it is just limited to that. I remember how he once told my Mom that he said he believed a second generation of rebels had to come in to make the world realize the wrongs that were going on.," he said. Josh just looked at him for a moment. "Why does your dad always have to be so philosophical?" he asked, and Noah laughed.

480Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 24, 2015 12:20 pm

wills

wills

Dayton sighed and reached out to take her hand. "Everything will be okay, just believe it," he said with the best smile he could manage. He was trying to be optimistic, however he felt as if it could be a while before she would be given a chance to leave. He didn't voice his thoughts, however. Tyson nodded at what Mackenzie said and motioned for her to go take the call. Willow was basically bouncing off the walls with energy. Maybe I've cream had been a bad idea.

--

Astrid stared down at her hands. She wasn't sure what to think. She knew the basics of the Sherwood War. But there was always a piece missing. Where did her father play in it? Who was her mom? She could never find that one piece of the puzzle. Why did her father never want her to know things? "Your dad....he is so open about history?" she asked in confusion. Hers always turned her away.

481Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 24, 2015 12:57 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée smiled at his optimism, and she squeezed his hand. "You have no idea how much that helps," she told him, and she glanced over at Willow. "I'd be expecting a prank from her soon," she said. After a few minutes, Mackenzie came back in, and she sat down beside Tyson. "I let him know hat happened. He's going to let me stay as long as I need do," she said, and she kissed his cheek.

Noah nodded when she asked. "Yeah. He says that future generations need to know. He doesn't want his kids or his grandkids to live though what he did. I'm sure he's be happy to tell you about Damon and Star Matthews," he said, and he looked over at Josh. Josh nodded. "The guy could talk your ears off. He's really passionate about history. If he wasn't president, he'd be a history teacher," he said, and Noah nodded in agreement.

482Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 24, 2015 1:32 pm

wills

wills

Dayton nodded and smiled the best to his ability. "I was hoping it would help," he said but he was still unsure. He glanced at Willow and arched a brow. "Really? Should I be worried?" he asked, chuckling softly. With Willow, there was no telling what they would need to expect. Tyson nodded and wrapped an arm around her. "You don't have to stay if you don't want to," he told her just so that she didn't feel as if she had to stay if she didn't want to.

--

Astrid stared out the window and twiddled her thumbs. Her father would always tell her the past was the past, and she shouldn't worry about it. "Maybe...," she whispered but didn't meet his gaze. She just didn't understand; she wanted to understand. Did her father had a real reason to dislike them. Did she have a reason? "My dad never likes to talk about it. He says it is useless information," she mumbled, casting her gaze away.

483Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 24, 2015 2:10 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée smiled, and she kissed him lightly. "I could say I love you all day long," she said, and she looked over at Tyson and Mackenzie. She had once been jealous of them when she saw them at school, but now she had what they had. She couldn't help but smile. Mackenzie shook her head. "No, I want to stay. I'm no leaving until you do," she said, and she kissed him lightly. She was going to stay with him.

Noah looked over at her. "That seems insane. Maybe it's because of the way I was raised. My father always taught me history. He taught me the importance. He loved it so much," he said, and he looked up as Josh stopped the car. "We are here. I can take you home after this, Noah. I know how your dad is. If you are late, he is going to worry himself to death," he said, and Noah nodded. "I know. He just needs to chill out." He loved his father, but he needed to calm down.

484Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 24, 2015 2:23 pm

wills

wills

Dayton half smiled at that. "Well I guess I could too, since you are the only person I have ever said it to in the first place," he replied after a thought. He hadn't known what loved was until her. He had just dated around. He had been the player everyone expected him to be. Tyson arched a brow but then nodded. "Okay, I just wanted to be sure," he whispered, leaning over to plant a kiss on her cheek. He then glanced at Willow, who was still dancing around the room with the remainder of her ice cream in hand. "I think the ice cream had been a bad idea," he said with a smirk. Well, his mom was going to kill him twice when he got home. One for the fact that Willow had gotten hurt, even if it were just a bit. And then again for giving her ice cream that she didn't need.

--

Trying to imagine having a father who loved history, Astrid sighed and glanced out the window. "I guess. It seems pretty crazy having one who does love history," she whispered. When they stopped, she opened the door and stepped out with Piper getting out after her. "Uh, thanks for the ride," she said, awkwardly twiddling her thumbs. "I will....er...see you later," she continued, waving and heading for the door. She cursed under her breath when she noticed the light was on. Yup, her father had waited up on her.

485Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 24, 2015 3:30 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée smiled up at him, and she closed her eyes. "You are the most wonderful person I have ever met," she told him, and she meant every word. Dayton was amazing, and that was juts the simple way to put it. He cared for people every though he knew that they didn't like him. He deserved so much more than what he got. It didn't seem just. Mackenzie laughed a bit, and she shrugged. "Maybe it was, but she isn't asking about it, and she's happy. Besides, you are going to have to get her ice cream when you two go to the pond," she said with a smirk.

Noah was sad to see her get out of the car, and he wanted to follow her out and at least take her to the door like a gentleman, but he couldn't do that. Not this time. He sighed and leaned back in his seat. Josh could notice that he wasn't too happy. "Relax, Noah. I can tell that she likes you. Don't let her dad get in your way," he said, and Noah only nodded. How could he not let him get in his way? There was no way he could be with Astrid.

486Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 24, 2015 3:42 pm

wills

wills

Dayton rolled his eyes and shook his head. "I appreciate the compliment but I don't think so," he said with a half smile. He didn't think he was all that great. Everyone else thought he was a horrible person, so maybe he really was. He knew he could be a better person. Tyson chuckled and shook his head. "I don't know if that will be a good idea either. I don't need her running all over the place so that I can't keep up with her."

--

{timeskip?

487Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 24, 2015 7:40 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée laughed, and she shook her head. "I don't see how you don't see it. I see it every time I look at you," she said, and she kissed him once more. Oh, she was head over heels for him, and there was no changing that. Mackenzie smiles up at him, and she shook her head. "She would move you though," she said, and she hugged him. "Just go with it. It's only for one day."

{when to? Maybe to when they go to talk to either Drake or Dimitri.}

488Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 24, 2015 7:56 pm

wills

wills

Shaking his head, Dayton chuckled and held her hand in between his. "You are quite the recluse then. I am sure there are people way better than me," he said, sighing. He wasn't perfect, and he knew his flaws. Fixing them was always the hard part for him. Tyson rolled his eyes and muttered, "Are you hinting at something?" he asked, glancing down at his stomach. He wasn't muscly like Dayton. He was lanky and just a bit awkward. "Okay, okay. One day," he agreed, chuckling softly.

--

{okay.....could you start please? I can if you don't want to.

489Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 24, 2015 10:14 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée shrugged when he spoke. "I may be a recluse, but you are still the best person I know," she said, and she gave him a kiss. She loved him so much. Mackenzie smiled brightly, and she hugged him tightly. "She's going to love you, you know," she said, and she kissed him lightly.

Noah drove up to the library. To make sure that her father wouldn't get suspicious, they decided to meet her there and Piper would stay with Astrid's phone just incase her father decided to check up on her and make sure she was really at the library. He parked his car and went inside to get her. He planned on it just being his father and Drake, but maybe Star would come too. She seemed kind of interested in Arden. He saw her and quickly raced over to her.

490Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 24, 2015 10:31 pm

wills

wills

Dayton chuckled and kissed her in return before he shook his head. "You are crazy, you know that?" he asked her, sighing. There was a lot he had to figure out and do, and he was glad he would have Aimee by his side to do it. Tyson smiled slightly and glanced at Willow before he returned his gaze to Mackenzie. "Yeah, I hope so," he agreed as he kissed her in return.

--

Astrid bit her lip as she stood outside the library. "I will talk to you soon," she told Piper and hugged her friend tightly. She was nervous about meeting with Noah's father. She knew how her dad was and if he got even a little bit suspicious, he would be after her before she could blink. Then, to add to that, Noah's father was rather intimidating. She knew she wouldn't mention her father, at least not today. She wouldn't want there to be trouble if Dimitri found out that her father didn't like him. "Bye," she whispered before she went inside, and not a moment too soon, Noah had come over to her just as she walked in. "Uh, hey," she whispered, glancing down at the ground.

491Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 24, 2015 11:16 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée laughed, and she shrugged. "I know I am, but at least I am with you," she said, and she winced lightly. She painkillers were beginning to wear off, and she wasn't looking to good, no matter how much she was smiling, Mackenzie smiled, and she kissed his head. "Everything will be fine, don't worry," she told him.

Noah smiled lightly when he saw her. "Hey, let's go," he said before he led her back to his car. He opened the door for her before getting in himself. "Don't worry about my dad or my grandfather. They will love you," he told her. He drove for a few minutes before reaching his house. He saw an extra car, and he bit his lip. Was Star there? He got out and helped her out. Once he got to the door. He walked in, and sure enough, Star was sitting down with his father and grandfather.

492Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 24, 2015 11:32 pm

wills

wills

Dayton gave her a worried look when he noticed how she looked. He reached out and took her hand. "Everything all right?" he asked just to be sure. He wasn't sure how he could help but he was still worried about her all the same. Tyson nodded and took her hand. "I won't. I just wish I could be like him," he paused to nod at Dayton, "sometimes." He was known as the history dork. He was the complete opposite of Dayton, yet they were friends.

--

Astrid stared out the window nervously the entire ride. She didn't know what to expect; it was rather unsettling. She somewhat wished she had grown up with a mother, someone to teach her all about being a girl. She only had her dad. She bit her lip as she followed him inside. She could barely continue to breath steady as she looked from one person to the other. She could pick out the President. She saw him way too often on television. Her father would make comments every time a political show would come on. Then she could also pick out Drake. She had seen plenty of pictures of him in the history books. However, the lady she couldn't place. "Hey," she whispered nervously, sticking near the door. She wanted to bolt out the door right at that moment.

493Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 24, 2015 11:59 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée winced, but she tried to look like she was fine. "Yeah, don't worry. I'm okay," she told him, but she knew that she was lying. She was beginning to look worse. She wanted to get better and get out of there, and now that she was feeling worse, there was no telling when she would get out. Mackenzie smiles, but she shook her head. "You don't have to be like him. You are perfect the way you are," she told him.

Noah was terrified that Astrid would get a bad impression on the Sherwood family, but maybe it would go okay. "Hey guys, this is my friend Astrid." His father was the first to stand. He shook her hand with a smile. "It's wonderful to meet you, Astrid. If there is anything you need to know, don't be afraid to ask," he said before sitting back down. Star stood next. "I'm Start Matthews. You know, you look a lot like someone I used to know," she said quietly, taking her hand and examining her for a moment.

494Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 25, 2015 12:21 am

wills

wills

Dayton shook his head and muttered, "You don't look fine." He didn't know what to do to help her. "Should I go get the doctor? I don't think this is good...," he continued, trailing off as he gave her another once over. He was worried that she could only be getting worse. Tyson half smiled and whispered, "If you think so. But I don't know..." He had always wanted to be cool like Dayton.

--

Astrid waved and nervously glanced over everyone again. She wasn't sure what to say or how to say it. She shook Noah's father's hand and nodded. "Uh, okay. That night actually be why I am here," she said, awkwardly biting down on her lip. When Star introduced herself, her eyes widened slightly. She shook her hand and blinked her eyes. So this was her grandmother. She felt bad she didn't even know what her grandmother looked like. Her comment made her glance away. "Really?" she asked, not meeting her gaze. She didn't ask who. Drake motioned to her and said, "Help an old man out sweetheart and come here." Astrid walked up and shook his hand before stepping back to where she had been before. "So," she began, unsure where to start.

495Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 25, 2015 1:39 am

squid.

squid.

Are tried her best to play off that she was fine, but she knew that she wasn't. "P-please, get the doctor," she said softly, and she winced in pain. She was hoping that Williw wouldn't see that she was hurt. Mackenzie held his hand. "At least you are trying. That alone is great," she told him, and she hugged him.

Noah watched Astrid, and he gave her a comforting smile. Star watched her for a moment before she spoke. "Well, ask away. We won't bite. Go on and sit down," she said. Noah quickly pulled up a chair for her before he grabbed his own and sat down. "So, would you like to talk about your dad, or maybe the other history questions you have," he said, and he glanced at his father who seemed very intrigued.

496Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 25, 2015 8:58 am

wills

wills

Dayton stood and was headed for the door but of course Willow stopped him. "What is wrong with her?" she asked, glancing at Aimee and then back at him. Well, so much for getting a doctor discreetly. "Willow, everything will be fi-" he began but Willow wasn't listening. She ran to Aimee's bedside. He mentally groaned and raced off to get a doctor. Tyson half smiled at her comment and hugged her back, kissing the top of her head. "If you say so," he agreed quietly.

--

Astrid bit her lip and nervously took a seat. Her dad was the worst topic to start out with. She wasn't sure what she did, or didn't, want to know about him. So, instead she rested her eyes on each individual before asking, "Star, can you please tell me about you and your family." She wanted to know what her father was like before, or any history she could gather. It was going to start out small. But once she mentioned her father, she would push it more without telling her that was her very own father.

497Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 25, 2015 12:09 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée was trying her best to make it look like she was okay, but she wasn't sure how she was going to pull that off. The pain was starting to get unbearable, and as wanted to just go unconscious and end it all. "I'm fine, Willow, don't worry about me okay," she said, but she knew that he wasn't going to be okay. She finally got to the point where she screamed. Mackenzie smiled up at him, and she kissed him. "You can thank me later."

Noah watched Astrid for a moment when she asked the question. Star took a moment before she started to speak. "I met my husband, Damon, in the games with Drake and Angel and the rest of the original group. I'm guessing you know what happened in your history books. We all died except Drake, but seven years later. The capital brought us back. The revolution went rather smoothly, excluding the fact that we lost. Now, please pay attention, this is where it gets complicated. We all settled down, and Damon and I, we had a son. His name is Eren. We thought he was our son at least. Turns out they had altered our memories and Eren was really Annalise and Maddox's son. But we still did have a child. His name was Xander. I hadn't seen him in years. When I finally saw him again, it was the Sherwood War. He...he came with the rebels and shot Damon in the head," she paused for a moment, trying to keep herself calm. "He and Eren, who the Capital somehow possessed him with Andrew Ledger, shot Dimitri as well. We managed to get Eren and save him, but I haven't seen Xander ever since then."

498Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 25, 2015 3:25 pm

wills

wills

Dayton raced off to find the doctor. Despite the way the two clashed before, he needed to help Aimee, and nothing was going to work if he didn't. Once he found him, he forced him into the room without much of a reason. He went to Aimee's bedside and paced it worriedly. Tyson chuckled softly and returned the kiss. "You are very sure of yourself huh?" he inquired.

--

Astrid listened to the story and bit her lip. Her father had killed her grandfather? It didn't make sense. Her stomach twisted, and she thought of her father. She looked up to him; he was all she had. Now, she wasn't sure what to even think. "And Xander....did he have a reason to dislike Dimi- President Sherwood?" she asked as calmly as she could muster. It didn't add up. Why would her father do that? Who was her mother? Was her mother a good person? Was she bad? Did she have siblings after all? Why did her father keep all of this from her? All the questions built. She wanted to know the answers, but she wanted to know them now; she doubted she would get that.

499Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 25, 2015 3:55 pm

squid.

squid.

The doctor was shocked as Dayton pulled him into the room. If he was being honest, he wouldn't have given the girl painkillers if she was like Dayton, but she was innocent. He couldn't blame her and let her suffer for Dayton's actions. He soon gave her some more painkillers, and he looked up at Dayton. "They may make her drowsy. Don't come running to me if she falls asleep, she'll be fine," he said before walking out. Mackenzie smiled, and she nodded. "Yes, I am. You are very observative," she told him.

Star thought about her question for a moment. "Besides the fact that they were on opposite sides and Dimitri was a leader, no," she said, and she looked over at Dimitri for clarification. Dimitri sighed, and he shook his head. "No. If you want answers on how Xander was before, I'd ask Cameron. I mean, I honestly can't think of any reason why Xander would hate me," he said, and he took a glance at his father. "Could you?" he asked.

500Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 25, 2015 9:16 pm

wills

wills

Dayton paced the room as he waited for him to help Aimee. He was upset that he couldn't help her faster. When the doctor spoke, he narrowed his eyes. It took everything in him not to punch him in his face. He sat down by Aimee and took her hand. "Please, feel better," he whispered softly to her. He hated seeing her hurt. He couldn't even help her. Tyson chuckled and shook his head. "It was just a guess," he replied after a moment, leaning back.

--

Astrid bit her lip and nodded at the news. It made no sense why her father would be that way then. If there was no real reason, why would he do it? She needed the answer. When Dimitri mentioned Cameron, she creased her brows in confusion. "Who is Cameron?" she asked. She didn't remember her father mentioning a Cameron. Drake shook his head at Dimitri's question and muttered, "No I don't think he has a reason."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum