Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games 2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 40]

601Hunger Games 2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:01 am

squid.

squid.

Aimée laughed, and she rolled her eyes as he spoke. "As much as it was hot, I would rather not have you go back to it. Maybe Dayton now is my wonderful, perfect Dayton that I love," she said, and she smiled up at him. She didn't want him to change. He was wonderful and amazing the way that he was. When she spoke again, she nodded. "Yeah, he would. I'm sure it would take a while, and he might have been a total jerk to you, but when he figured out that you really love me, he would treat you like a son."

Noah looked down at her when she took his hand. He offered her a smile and kissed her head. "Astrid, calm down. Don't worry, okay," he said with a small smile. He walked up to the door and rang the door bell. A few moments later, Levi opened it. "Hey Noah, it's good to see you again. Goodness you've grown," he said with a laugh. "If it's okay, Dayton decided to stay for dinner," he said before stepping out of the way to let them in. Noah nodded,"No, that's totally fine," he said. He really did like Dayton. He was funny and cool. He was like a younger Dominic that was someone more trusted to babysit him. His parents really did need to check his babysitters.

602Hunger Games 2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:43 am

wills

wills

Dayton smirked at that and leaned back on the couch as she spoke. "Perfect? I don't know if I would use perfect to describe me," he replied with a shake of his head. He was in no way perfect, or even close to it. As she described how her father would act, he sighed. He may not seem as bad as Mackenzie's dad was but he seemed pretty bad either way. "I guess it is just a fatherly thing," he said with a shake of his head.

--

Astrid nodded and offered him a weak smile. It was way easier said than done, however. When Levi mentioned Dayton staying over, her heartbeat picked up. This was it. She was meeting her brother. She remembered what her father had said over the phone. Dayton had been trying to take her from him for a long time now. Her hand tightened slightly around Noah's. She hesitated before she stepped inside the house. And lo and behold, there was Dayton. He had made himself at home by watching some television. He glanced up when he saw that there were visitors, and he switched off the television. Standing, he went to them. "Noah, it has been a while kiddo. You are taller than me now."

603Hunger Games 2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:31 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée laughed, and she shrugged. "I think that it's a pretty good word to describe you. "Along with wonderful, amazing, and just to make you happy, sexy," she said with a laugh, and she kissed him. "I love you so much. I honestly don't know what I would do without you," she said. She looked up at him when he spoke about her father. "Yeah, I guess it is jut a fatherly thing. I bet you will be just like that when you have kids. Any boy will run away screaming and crying for his mom," she said with a laugh.

Noah smiled brightly when he saw Dayton. "Hey Day! It's great to see you again," he said, and he laughed when he commented on his height. "Yesh, that's what time does. Look! I'm even starting to grow a little facial hair," he said with a laugh, and he looked back at Astrid. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't even introduce you. Dayton, this is my girlfriend, Astrid Matthews," he said. He was hoping that everything would be okay and that nothing unsettling for Astrid would come up. She seemed tense when she saw Dayton, but he wasn't going to ask her about it. She seemed to have enough troubles with her family that she didn't really want to talk about.

604Hunger Games 2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:55 pm

wills

wills

Dayton grinned at that and said, "Well I don't know about the other words. But I do think I am pretty sexy." Of course, he was simply joking. He kissed her cheek and tousled her hair. "I love you too, Aimée. But I bet you already knew that," he replied. "I would like to see that," he said with a smirk. He knew he could be a scary guy when he wanted. And although he didn't like kids too much, he knew he would be protective. It wouldn't be hard to scare a guy, that was for sure.

--

Dayton chuckled and shook his head at Noah. "Don't go getting all happy. Not until you grow some chest hair, kid," he said, jokingly. As he introduced Astrid, Dayton paused. He had heard the name before somewhere. "Does your dad happen to be-" he began, but Astrid cut him off. "Xander Matthews," Astrid said. She could feel her heartbeat picking up speed. Dayton was in momentary shock. He then threw his arms around her in a tight hug. "It's you. It's really you," he said before he let her go. "I know this may sound insane, and you may think I am some freak-" Dayton started once more but Astrid cut him off again. "You are my brother. I know," Astrid replied. It was too good to be true.

605Hunger Games 2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:11 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée laughed along with him, and she rolled her eyes. "What have I done? What happened to not letting the complements go to your head?" She asked him with a laugh. Dayton sure was something. He was a piece of work to put it simply. She snuggles into him and rested he head on his chest. "I'm so glad I got to stay." He laughed as he continued with how he would scare boys. "You would," she said, and she kissed his cheek.

Noah rose a brow as Dayton seemed to pause as he introduced Astrid. His eyes widened at what played out next. "Wait a minute, back up. Dayton is your brother?" He asked, looking down at Astrid. He was so confused. It didn't make sense. He then grew a bit fearful. Dayton could be a pretty scary guy, and if he was protective over Astrid, he would be screwed. "Are you sure about that? It could be just a mistake," he said, and he looked over at Levi for help. Levi was a bit surprised to be honest, but he knew that Dayton had a missing sister.

606Hunger Games 2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:27 pm

wills

wills

Dayton chuckled and kissed her nose. "I don't know. I would think that I am pretty sexy whether you said it or not," he joked. He loved her so much; he knew he wasn't the best person for her but he was something. He grinned at her comment on staying. "I am glad too. You know, I think I would miss you...just a little bit," he teased, kissing her cheek. He smirked as she agreed and nodded his head. "I even scare Tyson just a little bit."

--

Astrid bit her lip and stared down at her hands thoughtfully for a moment. "Uh, no. I don't think it is a mistake," she began, glancing at Dayton. "One night, my dad was talking on the phone with Caroline. He mentioned Dayton being my brother," she said; she didn't add on to the fact that Dayton was trying to take custody of her. She wasn't sure how Noah would take it, nor if Dayton wanted her to know that or not. Dayton nodded once slowly. "It is a complicated story, but if you are Xander Matthews daughter....then yes she is my sister," he stated. He had been looking for her for so long.

607Hunger Games 2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:11 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée laughed, and she kissed his head. "Yeah, I know you would. It's probably not the best thing in the world though," she said, and she took his hand. She laughed at what he said next, and she kissed his nose next. "I'm sure you would miss me a little bit more than a bit," she said. She laughed at his next words, and she rolled her eyes. "I want to see that," she said with a small smirk. She wouldn't doubt that he could.

Noah bit his lip for a moment before he gave her a small nod. "Well, um, Levi, is dinner ready yet?" he asked with a nervous smile. He was terrified of Dayton now. He probably wasn't going to act like he did when he was little anymore. Levi couldn't help but smirk at Noah. "No, not yet. Wait just a few more minute," he said, and he tried not to laugh too hard when his face seemed to pale. Noah glanced at the ground. "So, um, what do you want to talk about now?" he asked them quickly.

608Hunger Games 2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:08 pm

wills

wills

Dayton chuckled and nudged her lightly with his shoulder. "Oh, come on. You love that about me," he teased, kissing her cheek. He arched a brow at her comment and shook his head. "You think so?" he asked, smirking lightly. He knew he would but he loved joking with her. It was one of the best things. He smirked at her last comment and leaned I've eto kiss her cheek. "I am sure you would," he agreed. He glanced at the time and stood up. "It is gettingn late. I should head home," he told her, kissing her cheek. "You need to get settled in anyway."

--

Astrid arched a brow at Noah's nervousness. "Are you all right?" she asked, taking his hand. She leaned over and whispered in his ear, "Is my macho hero scared of my brother?" She glanced at Dayton, who had his arms crossed. He was looking at the both of them closely. "So, Noah, how long have two been dating?" Dayton asked, taking a seat on the couch and motioning for them to come as well.

609Hunger Games 2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:21 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée laughed, and she blushed a bit,"Yeah, I do love that about you," she said, and she kissed him back. She laughed along with him, and she sighed contently. She was just happy for him to be with her. When he said that he had to leave, she hugged him and kissed his cheek. "Be safe going home. I'll call you in the morning," she said, and she smiled up at him. She sure was going to be lonely while he was gone.

Noah looked down at her when she asked if he was alright. "Yeah, I'm okay, don't worry about me," he said, but she already had him figured out. She was right, but he refused to admit that he was scared. "Not at all. Noah Sherwood isn't afraid of anything," he said with a smirk, but it was wiped away when he saw Dayton motioning for him. Oh, he was so dead. He couldn't fake not being scared of him. "A couple of weeks," he answered, but he regretted not ending the statement with something like "sir."

610Hunger Games 2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:42 pm

wills

wills

{okay when should we ts to?

--

Astrid rolled her eyes and offered him a half smile. "Uh huh, because it is you who I am worried about," she replied with an eye roll. She smirked lightly over at him. He seemed more scared than when he had to face Caroline down, and that was a pretty scary experience. Dayton nodded slowly and clasped his hands together. "Well," he said, furrowing his brows. "You know we have some talking to do, right Noah?" he asked.

611Hunger Games 2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:46 pm

squid.

squid.

{hmm not sure. Any ideas?

Noah smiled down at her. "Don't worry about me. I know what I'm doing," he said, but he knew that was a total lie. He had no idea what to say to make sure that he didn't make Dayton mad. When Dayton spoke, Noah shook his head. "Um, we don't have to you know. Oh, I think I smell food. Maybe dinner's ready," he said and was about to get up, but Levi must have overheard him. "Noah, sit back down. Astrid, could you come and help us please? I hate to ask that of you, but we are running a bit late."

612Hunger Games 2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:00 pm

wills

wills

{Hm.....should Caroline do something....or what? I am not sure.

--

Astrid smiled lightly over at Noah and shook her head. She whispered in his ear, "Relax. Don't look so scared." She stood and offered Levi a smile. "I would love to help out any way that I can," she agreed. She patted Noah on the shoulder as she passed and disappeared into the kitchen to help Levi and Adalyn. Dayton waited until she left before he turned to Noah. "Look, I know you are a good kid, and I haven't known her long. But that's my little sister in there, and I have been looking for her for years. Ever since I was about your age actually," he began, leaning back. "I don't want her hurt, and I really don't trust her father," he continued, sighing afterwards.

613Hunger Games 2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:08 pm

squid.

squid.

{We can do that. Any ideas?

Noah looked at her with wide eyes as she left him, and he tried his best to be calm. She couldn't just leave him like that! Dayton was going to kill him. He just knew it! As Dayton spoke, he nodded. "I know. She's a sweet girl, and I won't hurt her. I'll protect her from her father and from Caroline. I'll make sure she doesn't get hurt, Dayton," he said, and he looked down at his hands. He wouldn't let Astrid get hurt on his watch. "I already saved her from Carline once."

614Hunger Games 2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:27 pm

wills

wills

{want me to start?

Dayton nodded once and rubbed the back of his neck. He wanted his sister to be safe and with him. But if she couldn't be with him, he at least wanted her safe. "I want hold you to it. But I don't just mean physically. Break her heart and I'll break your skull," he said, and as dramatic as it sounded, he wouldn't go far from it. As he mentioned saving her from Caroline before, he paused. "Wait, Caroline has already got a hold of her?"

615Hunger Games 2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:31 pm

squid.

squid.

{yes please

Noah bit his lip at Dayton's words. He wouldn't be surprised if he kept to them. Knowing Dayton, he would probably actually kill him if he broke Astrid's heart. "I won't, trust me," he said. He was terrified of Dayton right then. When he asked the question, he nodded. "Yeah. I uh, I ended up shooting Caroline," he said, and he bit his lip. Was he going to hit him for letting Caroline get to Astrid? Maybe.

616Hunger Games 2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:06 pm

wills

wills

Dayton was chilling at Aimée's house. He had been trying to avoid Drake the best that he could at all times, but at least Drake didn't seem to want to kill him now. When his phone started to ring, he frowned and answered it. "Hello?" he asked in confusion. The number was unknown so he wasn't sure who was calling him. "If you don't want to lose the one family member you have left, I would advice that you come. And...bring that little girlfriend of yours," said the one person he wanted to avoid. Then the line went dead. "Aimée, I don't know what is going on, but I don't know if it is a good idea for you to go." He didn't care what Caroline said. She wasn't hurting Aimée. Not again.

--

Dayton frowned as he let that sink in. Oh, how he wanted her dead. She had tried to snatch everything from him. She almost succeeded too. "Caroline is going to regret it," he muttered. It was one thing to mess with him, but it was another to mess with his sister. "Whatever you do, just make sure you two stay away from her if at all possible." Now he was determined to take Astrid away. There was no way she could stay with her father.

617Hunger Games 2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:43 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée had her head on his chest, trying to relax. She had gotten a bit better over the past few weeks, and it seemed like Drake had become more accepting of Dayton. She glanced over at him when he got the call, and she bit her lip. She could tell that it wasn't good. "Dayton, I shouldn't let you go alone. I won't get hurt," she told him, and she took his hand. She didn't want him to get hurt without her knowing. She didn't care if it was Caroline.

Noah gave him a small nod. "I'll try my best, but I can promise you anything. Caroline instigates things, and I get pulled into them. That's what happened when she took Astrid. I wouldn't have know that she had her if I wasn't talking to her on the phone," he said, and he looked back to the kitchen where Astrid was. He just wanted her to be okay in the end. He loved her, and he was going to make sure that Caroline left them alone.

618Hunger Games 2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:11 pm

wills

wills

Dayton was already up and moving. He located his car keys and stuffed his wallet in his back pocket. He glanced back at Aimée and sighed. "We can't be so sure. She will stop at nothing to get at me and take away anyone I care about," he muttered. He didn't understand her. Why was she so heartless? "You were hurt last time, and I doubt I could stand to see you hurt again."

--

Dayton frowned and dropped his gaze to the ground. He knew Caroline did. She always did. She caused trouble whenever and however she could. "Just try your best to make sure she stays safe. I don't want to lose my sister before I even really get to know her," he said. He was going to do all he could to make sure that Astrid was going to be safe. "Thank you for looking out for her. I don't know what Caroline would have done if you hadn't come. She is crazy," he said, his voice barely above a whisper. It was a wonder that the woman was his mother.

619Hunger Games 2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:37 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée watched him for a moment. She quickly followed him, and she sighed to herself. "Dayton, I know the risks, and I am willing to take them," she said, and she took his hand. "Dayton, what did she say to you? What is going on?" she asked. She knew that Dayton was just trying to protect her, but she knew that she could handle herself. She just wanted Dayton and his family to be okay.

Noah nodded. "I promise I will keep her safe. She won't get hurt if I can do anything about it," he said. He was thankful when Levi called out. "Dinner's ready!" Noah never got up quicker. He was terrified that Dayton would try and kill him as if he was Caroline. He smiled hewn he saw Astrid, and he hugged her. "Never leave me alone with him again," he said. He smiled lightly at Adalyn. "What's for dinner, Mrs. Emery?"

620Hunger Games 2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:54 pm

wills

wills

Dayton was about to exit her room when Aimée took his hand. "I know you may want to. But I don't know if I want to. I want to be sure that you are safe, and if you aren't safe, then I may be driving myself crazy worrying about you," he said. He placed his hands on either side of her shoulders. "She has my father. I don't know why or for what reason. She just wants to mess with me...," he began, huffing. "She wanted you to come. But I can't give her what she wants. She will only try to harm you," he continued. Her safety was what he was worried the most about.

--

Astrid hugged him back and rolled her eyes at him. "You look so spooked," she said with a laugh. She almost couldn't believe he was the same guy who managed to take a gun from Caroline and shoot her with it. "He really isn't that scary," she continued with a shake of her head. She watched as Dayton went to sit at the table. No, he wasn't scary at all to her. Adalyn had a pot in her hands, and she carefully placed it on the table. "Soup and crackers. I have pie for dessert," she replied, smiling over at him. "And you can call me Adalyn, Noah. We are all friends here," she continued.

621Hunger Games 2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:40 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée glanced at the ground as she told her what Caroline wanted. It could end well if she went, but then again, it might end even worse if she didn't go. Caroline did ask specifically for her. "Okay," she said quietly, and she hugged him tightly. "Be safe, don't do anything stupid," she told him, and she closed her eyes. She was going whether he wanted her to or not. He should know by now that she was too stubborn to let him go on his own.

Noah let out a small chuckle. "That' because I am," he said, and he managed a smile. He was terrified of Dayton now. His eyes widened at her when she said he wasn't scary. "Picture him threatening to break your skull if you do something stupid," he said, and he looked back at Adalyn. "Thank you, ma'am. It sure smells wonderful," he said, and he took his head. He grabbed a bowl of soup and put some crackers in it.

622Hunger Games 2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:55 pm

wills

wills

Dayton frowned when she agreed. It was just that easy? He didn't quite believe her. He was sure that she was going to do as she wanted whether he wanted her to or not. "I am serious. Stay here, don't leave," he stated. He had a feeling that she wouldn't no matter what he said. He hugged her back and hoped that she would just do as he said and let him do the dangerous tasks. "I will see you soon," he stated before pulling her close and pressing his lips to hers. With that, he darted out of the house and climbed into his car. He was off and on the road within seconds.

--

A slow smirk slipped onto Astrid's face. She found it funny that he was so scared of him. "He is just doing what any sibling would do. He is much better than my dad," she stated. Her father wouldn't be afraid to harm Noah, but that was because of who his family was. Her father didn't care about her; she was growing surer of that each day. She also took a bowl of soup and added in some crackers. Adalyn smiled as she took one for herself. "Don't mention it, and thank you," she replied happily.

623Hunger Games 2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:10 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée gave him a small nod. "I'll stay here. Don't worry," she told him. She hated lying, but what more could she do? He didn't want her to come with him, but she had to. Things could get bad if she didn't. She kissed him back quickly and watched him pull out of the driveway. Once he was gone, she ran out and got her keys, getting into her car. She started it and raced off after Dayton. She was going to get to the bottom of this.

Noah watched her for a moment. "I guess you are right, but it's still terrifying. Do you realize how much he will be watching me?" he asked her. Dayton was going to be watching him like a hawk and probably tracking him. He wouldn't be surprised if he did. He took her hand under the table and started to eat his soup. "It tastes wonderful, Adalyn," he said, and he took a quick look at Dayton to see if he was watching him.

624Hunger Games 2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:35 pm

wills

wills

Dayton was driving over the speed limit. He wasn't sure how much over the speed limit he was going, but he knew it was dangerously high. He may night be close with his father but he wasn't going to let him die. Not on his watch at least. He came to a screeching halt at the building he had last seen his mother take his friends, such as Mackenzie. He came barreling in and was met face to face with his mother, who had a gun pointed at him. "And he arrives," Caroline said acidly.

--

Astrid shook her head and gave him a small smile. "Don't worry too much about it. It's not like he will do anything to you," she reassured him. She gave his hand a quick squeeze before eating some of the soup. She understood why he was so worried about Dayton, but she was sure he wouldn't actually do anything unless there was a reason to. Adalyn smiled at that. "Thank you, Noah. I am glad that you like it," she replied, offering him a smile. Even she could tell that he was nervous. Dayton would spare a few glances at Noah every now and again. He wanted to keep an eye on the kid. Sure, he had babysat him, and he knew he was a relatively good kid. But this was his sister they were talking about.

625Hunger Games 2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:59 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée was a bit shocked at how fast he was driving. It was going to take her a bit to catch up with him. She finally made it to the warehouse and ran inside. She kept quiet and stayed near the shadows so Dayton or Caroline wouldn't be able to see her. Levi looked up when he heard Caroline. "Dayton, what are you doing here?" he asked, and he narrowed his eyes at Caroline. Of course she would drag him into this. He wad just happy not to see Aimée. That was until he saw her in the shadows.

Noah sighed, and he nodded. "I know, but I'm really scared. This is just so different. I am used to him being my best friend. Now he's threatening to kill me if I hold your hand too hard," he said. He smiled at Adalyn when she spoke, and he gave her a small nod. "It's amazing. Reminds me of what my mother would cook when I was sick," he said. He caught Dayton looking at him, and he locked eyes for a moment, but then he quickly looked away.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum