Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.3

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 40]

251Random Ideas V.3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:55 am

squid.

squid.

Blake smirked, and he shook his head. "Oh, you poor little girl. You really think you are going to win. Trust me, my lunch is already on the table at this point," he said, and as if on queue, Apollo called out from the kitchen "Dinner's ready!" Blake smiled brightly, and he quickly got up. "Ooo, foreign food, my favorite," he said as he made his way to the kitchen. Apollo smiled down at Willow. "See, nothing broke or damaged. I think I did good," he said.

Apolli looked down at her when she spoke, and he shook his head. "No, no, no, no. You need that money to take care of your family and that needy cousin of yours," he said jokingly, and he gave her a soft smile. "Really, it's okay. I want you to ive on the nicer side of things. Even though you may not be like me, in time you will. With a brain like yours, you will be a millionaire and retire at the age of fifty," he said jokingly.

252Random Ideas V.3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:03 am

wills

wills

Elaine rolled her eyes and hopped up from the couch. "You'll be in for a surprise then, Blake," she stated. There was no way she could back down now and suffer humiliation. Besides, maybe she could get motherly tips from Willow. She had always been the maternal one anyway. Willow sighed as she grabbed a plate. She planted a kiss on Apollo's cheek and grumbled, "Yeah, and I appreciate you cooking. But next time, let me do the cooking." She patted his cheek lightly and grinned up at him before she filled her plate.

Willow cracked a small smile and dipped her head. She really didn't deserve his kindness. "Thank you," she whispered finally. She couldn't help but smirk slightly at the mention of Dayton. She couldn't help but agree with him. Dayton need some help, and he needed a job. At the last comment, she half smiled and shook her head. "I could be poor, and still have everyone I love and be happy."

253Random Ideas V.3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:04 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake smirked a bit, and he shook his head. If she thought she was going to win, she had another thing coming her way. There was no way he was going to let her win. She was insane if she thought she was going to win. He was going to get that greasy, fattening food for free. Apollo looked down at her, and he rolled his eyes. "You are so mean," he said jokingly, and he grabbed his own plate, fixing himself some of the food. He thought that he did pretty well anyway. Better than he thought he would. And to think they all said he couldn't cook.

Apollo smiled a little bit. He couldn't help but he envious of her. She had a nice, loving family, and what did he have? A deadbeat dad. He may have had all the money in the world, but he was never a happy person. He just wanted a family like all of the other kids, and the closest thing he had to family was his maid, and he neglected her more than anyone else. She was nicer to him than his own father for crying out loud!

254Random Ideas V.3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:55 pm

wills

wills

{hmmm...should we timeskip beb since nothing much is happening atm? c:

Willow then sent him a tentative smile and reached out, placing a hand over his. "Don't feel bad...you have me now. You may say we aren't friends but we may as well be," she commented with a light shrug. She didn't have many friends herself, except for Elaine. But even Elaine was somewhat considered in the "in" crowd.

255Random Ideas V.3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:30 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo started to pace around. If it wasn't already clear, he was panicking. "What if she says no? What if she just doesn't show up? What will I do with the rets of my life?" he asked, but then he felt a slap on his cheek. "Hey! That hurt," he said, and Blake cursed. "Crap! I might have given you a red mark. Anyway, shut up and stop worrying. Willow is insanely crazy over you, and she won't say no. That one time I drove her back to her house, she wouldn't shut up about you. I almost kicked her out of the car," he said, and he grabbed compact of foundation out of his inside pocket. "Luckily we are the same shade," he said, and Apollo gave him an odd look. "You carry makeup?" he asked, Blake couldn't help but smirk. "Boy Scouts are always prepared," he said, and he started to apply the foundation to the red spot on his cheek.

Apollo looked up at Willow, and he managed a smile. She was his first real friend. All of his other "friends" only like him for his money. Willow, on the other hand, liked him for his personality and himself. "You know, you are the best tutor, Wills," he said, and he pulled her in to a tight hug.

256Random Ideas V.3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:48 pm

wills

wills

"Are you done?" Willow complained as Elaine basically pulled on every fiber of hair connected to her scalp. She reached up to touch it, and Elaine immediately slapped her hand. "Don't touch it," she grumbled as she finished up the last touches. "But I wa-" Willow began, reaching up once more only to earn another slap. "I said don't touch it," Elaine muttered before she stepped back to handed Willow a mirror. "Viola. Magnificent, am I right?" she said in satisfaction. She might be the girliest girl around, but she at least could do hair. "Good luck out there, Wills," she said, patting her should before she rushed out the door. "Wait don't....leave me," Willow grumbled after Elaine. "Thanks, BFF."

Willow was surprised by the hug but then smiled as she returned the hug. "I don't think I am that great," she said sheepishly as she slowly pulled away. "But I guess you aren't the worst student," she added with a wry smile. She liked having "Hunter" around. Even though they were vastly different, they seemed to just...get each other.

257Random Ideas V.3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:05 am

squid.

squid.

Blake soon finished applying the makeup, and he stepped back to take a look. "Looks better than it did before. Trust me, no one will notice," he said, and he smirked a bit. He heard the music playing, and his eyes widened. "That's my cue. Have fun buddy," he said, and without another word, he was gone. Apollo sighed and shook his head. "Such a great friend," he mumbled. At least him and Elaine were getting along better than he thought. He lost that bet...by a lot. Turns out the kid loved her. Stacy soon came to Willow, and she smiled brightly. "You looks so beautiful, you know," she said, and she fixed the veil, straightening it for a moment.

Apollo looked down at her, and he smiled a bit. If only she knew who he was, that would make everything else so much easier. He hated lying to her, but now just wasn't the right time to tell her something like that. "You are more helpful than you even realize."

258Random Ideas V.3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:21 am

wills

wills

Willow glanced up when Stacy came over and smiled brightly, carefully standing and giving her a hug. "Thank you, really," she whispered as she pulled away. At least she hadn't fallen yet. Heels were definitely hard to walk in. "Is it normal to be this...nervous?" she continued, biting her lower lip. Good thing Elaine wasn't there to see it. She would freak out about her rubbing off the lipstick. "What if he suddenly changes his mind or something?"

Willow flushed despite it all and dipped her head. "Thank you, really," she murmured before she glanced to Maria. "I will leave the soup on the counter," she told her and glanced towards Apollo once more. Although he had flaws, something about him made him handsome. So he wasn't perfect, but somehow that alone made him flawless.

259Random Ideas V.3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:50 am

squid.

squid.

Stacy smiled, and she nodded. "Yeah. When I was married, I was so scared, but there is a difference between you and me. Your man really loves you, and there is no way that he is going to back out of it now. I am sure he is having the exact same thoughts right now, but don't worry," she said, and she hugged her tightly. She was more than happy to finally see her son get married to someone he loved. She glanced up when she saw David, and she smiled. "Just take a deep breath and don't worry about anyone else," she said, and she gave her soon-to-be daughter-in-law a kiss on the cheek. David smiled, and he looked down at Willow. "You've grown up so fast. I remember when I was finally able to come home, you were about seven, and I could barely lift you put in my arms, but I did it anyway," he said, trying not to cry.

Apollo smiled a little as he watched her, and he glanced at the time. He hadn't seen his father in days, and he didn't plan on seeing him for another long while. "It's about dinner time. I might need to be going. It was really nice meeting you, Maria," he said with a bright smile, and he offered her his hand.

260Random Ideas V.3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:08 am

wills

wills

Willow smiled at that and hugged Stacy once more. "Thank you again, Stacy," she whispered with a light smile. At least she felt a little bit better, and Stacy was right. She knew for a fact that Apollo loved her. There was no question about it. When her father came in, she cracked a smile and threw her arms around him in a tight hug. "I love you, daddy," she whispered, before she patted her eyes. "Don't make me cry. Ellie will kill me if I ruin the makeup," she added with a nervous giggle.

Maria smiled at him then, shaking his hand lightly. "Nice meeting you too, Hunter. You should come back to see me sometime," she stated with a light smile before standing to give Willow a hug. "He's a keeper," she whispered in her ear, and Willow's mouth dropped open, and she could assume she was red as a tomato. "See you later, Maria," she murmured before she rushed towards the door.

261Random Ideas V.3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:05 am

squid.

squid.

David chuckled, and he hugged her back tightly. "Honey, you have nothing to worry about. I am the one who should be crying," he said, and he looked out at the wedding. The look Dayton was giving Apollo was the only thing that calmed him down. "I am giving you away to a tattooed businessman," he said, and he sighed, hugging her one last time. "I just hope you will be happy," he said, and he kissed her forehead. He linked his arm with hers, and he smiled. "It's our turn," he said.

Apollo was about to go out the door, but then he noticed that Maria had said something to Willow. He started to wonder what it was. He followed her out the door, waving to Maria. He glanced down at Willow, and he couldn't help but laugh. "I don't think I've ever seen you rush out of a place so fast," he said, and he followed down the steps, looking at his watch. It really was getting late. "So, what are you having for dinner?"

262Random Ideas V.3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:15 am

wills

wills

Willow smiled lightly up at him and tried to compose herself. Her smile grew slightly at his next comment. "Hey, he's more than a tattooed businessman," she murmured softly before she let out another deep breath. This was the moment. This was the moment that she was about to marry Apollo Davenport. "Let's do this," she murmured before she headed down the aisle with her father. She sent Dayton a look as if to say "chill out" but it didn't do too much. Oh well.

Willow tried to not show that she was as flustered as she was. She headed for the car and climbed into the driver's side. "I'm not sure. I am probably cooking again tonight," she said then paused. "Why? Do you want to come over? Ty probably won't be over because he, unlike Day, has a stable job...and I am not sure about Dayton," she murmured.

263Random Ideas V.3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas V. 3 Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:33 pm

squid.

squid.

David smiled to himself, and he looked down at his daughter. She had grown so much over the years that it hurt to think about it. Sometimes he wishes he could turn back time and spend every minute of it with his kids. "Thank goodness Tyson isn't married yet. I still have one kid to hold on to," he said, but he kept it wasn't the same as his daughter. He started to slowly walk down the aisle. Apollo had been terrified. Maybe making Dayton second to best man wasn't the smartest thing to do. He sure could give a glare, even from the side. It didn't help his nervousness much. Then he saw Willow. She was so...stunning, breathtaking, magnificent. He couldn't even put her beauty into words. How could he? He smiled brightly, momentarily forgetting everything.

Apollo looked down at her, and he thought for a moment, smiling. "Well, it's can't be as bad as the night before. Besides, I could help you cook!" he said, smiling brightly. He wouldn't add the part about him never cooking yet, that could be explained later anyway.

264Random Ideas V.3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:56 pm

wills

wills

Willow laughed softly when her father made that comment and shrugged her shoulder slightly. "You might not have to worry about him getting married," she joked before she continued on down the aisle. When her eyes met Apollo's, she felt as if her emotions were in a big melting pot. She was giddy, excited, nervous, anxious. She felt almost anything under the moon. Yet, she couldn't help but grin all the while. She was getting married, and not only that, she was getting married to the love of her life.

Willow arched a brow as she started the car. "You want to help?" she asked curiously. She usually did the cooking by herself, and sometimes, on occasion, her mother would help her out. Maybe it would be refreshing to have someone else in the kitchen to talk to.

265Random Ideas V.3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:16 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo watched as she came closer to him. It seemed as if it took her forever to get there, but when she did, he couldn't be happier. He took her hand, and he looked into her eyes, not even listening to half of what the preacher was saying. He just wanted Willow to have a ring and his last name. He then heard the words, "Do you, Apollo Davenport, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Apollo's smile had never been so big. "I do," he said, and he looked down at Willow. He hoped and prayed that she would say yes, but he was so scared that she would say no.

Apollo smiled down at her, and he nodded his head. "Of course I want to help you! You seem like you could use a break," he said, and he smile down at her, following her along the side walk. She did so much for a family and him. It was the least he could do.

266Random Ideas V.3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:27 am

wills

wills

As Willow was handed off to Apollo, she sent one last smile to her father before she turned to him and tried to calm her racing heart. It was just so much to take in. She was about to be Mrs. Davenport! And here she thought that she would be single the rest of her life and have ten cats. Now she would be married....and maybe one cat if she could talk Apollo into it. She was so deep in thoughts, that when it was her turn to speak, it took her a moment or two to reply. "Oh, uh, yes...I mean, I do," she said with a nervous laugh.

Willow considered it for a moment before she nodded. "All right, I guess you can help out. I was thinking chicken casserole, unless you don't like that. But we don't have many options. We aren't wealthy enough to have gourmet meals or anything...," she said sheepishly, shrugging her shoulders.

267Random Ideas V.3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:31 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo watched her for a moment or two, and he chuckled a bit, smiling brightly. Her nervousness was so adorable. He then heard the words, "You may kiss the bride." Without hesitation, he wrapped his arms around her, dipping her down as he pressed a long kiss to her lips. The loud clapping and cheering was inaudible to him. Well, all voices except his mother. She was too loud not to be her, but that just came naturally. He pulled away after a moment or two, and he smiled brightly. He looked over at Blake, his smile unable to falter. "I'm married!" he said enthusiastically, and almost with the same amount of energy, Blake replied, "You still owe me money!"

Apollo had never had chicken casserole before. He always had fancy foods that his maid would make. "Sounds pretty good," he said, and he pulled out his phone. "Hey, Cathy, go and get some money form my room and buy yourself something nice to eat tonight. I am going to eat with Willow tonight," he said, and after multiple 'thank you's from Cathy, Apollo hung up and walked up the stairs to Willow's little house.

268Random Ideas V.3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:17 pm

wills

wills

Willow smiled happily under the kiss and wrapped her arms lightly around him for a moment. She could hardly believe it. Willow Davenport. She sure did like it. After they had pulled away, she smiled and rolled her eyes as she heard Blake. However, a minute later, Elaine was pulling her into a bone-crushing hug. "No more single life. How does it feel?" Elaine asked, nudging her, and Willow just merely rolled her eyes. "Like it took too long," she murmured as she glanced where Apollo was.

Willow half smiled as she unlocked the door to her house. She stepped inside and instantly shrugged off her jacket. "I can make some hot chocolate while we wait for the food to cook and everything," she suggested since she still felt a little cold, and hot chocolate did sound good at the moment.

269Random Ideas V.3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:48 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo rolled his eyes, and he took her hand. "So, are you ready, Mrs. Davenport?" he asked her, smiling brightly. He kissed her cheek and looked down at her. "Let's head off," he then made his way off to the limo that was waiting for them. Was they were walking, people blew bubbled and threw the traditional rice at them. "I love you," he whispered, and he opened the door for her. "Let's get to the reception. I am hungry."

Apollo smiled brightly when she mentioned the hot chocolate. "That sounds really good! I wouldn't mind some," he said, and he walked inside with her, looking around. Why was it so cold outside? He hated the cold more than anything. He always had. He wasn't really sure why. Maybe it was the bad feeling he gained from the chilling wind.

270Random Ideas V.3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:27 pm

wills

wills

Willow laughed softly as she walked with him and gripped his hand tightly in hers. "I love you too," she murmured softly. She climbed into the limo and smiled to herself. It was all just so amazing, and she could barely believe it. It was almost like a fairytale. Hearing Apollo's last comment, she couldn't help but roll her eyes. "Why am I not surprised?"

Willow nodded and started the stove. Placing a pot with water in it, she smiled lightly. "All right, how much experience have you had with cooking?" she asked, arching a brow as she glanced in his direction. She wasn't sure what job she should give him to do quite yet.

271Random Ideas V.3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:49 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled as he listened to her, and he rolled his eyes. "You make it sound like I'm always hungry," he said jokingly, and he kissed her cheek. He took her hand, and he wrapped an arm around her. "I don't think Dayton has ever hated me as much as he did today. Did you see the look he gave me? Your father was more accepting for crying out loud, and do you remember the way he looked at me when we first met?" he asked, and he leaned back. Even though people may have not approved of them, he still love her anyway, and there was no what he was going to lose her.

Apollo bit his lip when she asked the question. He was hoping she wouldn't ask, but she was smarter than that. He looked toward the ground, and he tried not to laugh. "Would you kill me if I said zero?" he asked, and he blushed a bit, glancing at the ground once more. He wasn't that bad, was he?

272Random Ideas V.3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:56 pm

wills

wills

"Well you usually are," Willow replied with a mere eye roll as she planted a kiss on his cheek. She then pulled away and squinted at him. "Are you wearing makeup?" she asked, having to stifle her laugh. When he brought up Dayton, she sighed and shrugged her shoulders. "He will get over it. Stop worrying about Dayton," she murmured, sending him a half smile. She didn't want him, or anything really, to ruin this day.

Willow rose her brows in surprise when he answered, yet she knew she shouldn't be surprised. This was a boy who had a house three times as big as her own. This was a guy who had his own personal maid. He probably had his own personal chef too. "All right, let Willow's Training Session begin," she stated as she grabbed two aprons, handing one to Apollo.

273Random Ideas V.3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:07 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo's eyes widened when he heard her. How had she found out? "Yeah, it's sort of a long story. I may have been worrying my pretty little head off, and to bring me back down to earth, Blake slapped me," he said, and he smiled a bit. As long as she didn't tell anyone, they would be fine. He smiled even more at her words, and he wrapped his arms around her. "I love you more than I can put into words," he said with a smile. They soon came to the reception, and he smiled. "Now, before I get food, I have to play matchmaker," he said.

Apollo's eyes widened a bit when he heard her, and he bit his lip, and his eyes widened as she pulled out the apron. "You are kidding, right? You aren't really going to teach me to cook," he said. Knowing him, he would probably burn ice. He couldn't cook if he tried.

274Random Ideas V.3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:48 pm

wills

wills

Willow couldn't help but laugh when she heard the full story. She could definitely see Blake slapping him too. "And so he put makeup on you...wait Blake wears makeup?" she inquired before she shook her head. She shouldn't be surprised. She kissed his cheek and sent him a small smile. "I love you too," she whispered in response before she climbed out of the limo. "Matchmaker?" she repeated, raising her brows. "For whom, might I ask?"

"Yes, I am going to teach you to cook. And no, I am not kidding," Willow replied as she tugged her apron on and tied it. "It isn't so bad, Hunter, really. It is kind of like throwing stuff together. All you have to do is follow the recipe," she explained as she began to pull out ingredients.

275Random Ideas V.3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:13 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smirked a bit, and he smiled. "No, Blake doesn't wear makeup. He simply said that boy scouts always came prepared," he said, and he got out of the limo along with her. He simply chuckled when she asked the question, and he took her hand. "Sorry, but that is classified information," he said. He walked in to the building, and he waved at all of the people before taking a glass of champagne. "Don't mind if I do," he muttered, and he made his way over to the people. He soon found the man, and he smiled brightly. "Spencer, I am so glad to see you! I have someone I want you to meet," he said, and he started to look around for Maria. Spencer smiled a bit, and he looked at Apollo when he spoke the last part. "Apollo, I really want to thank you, but as I told you before, I don't need to meet anyone. I am completely happy. Besides, this is your night," he said.

Apollo rose a brow, and he bit his lip nervously. "I have to warn you, I never was good at following directions," he said, but he put the apron on, and he followed her into the kitchen, looking at all of the equipment. How could he ever learn how to use all of it?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum