Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.2

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 40]

126 Re: Random Ideas on Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:33 pm

Apollo looked up as he saw the food come, and he smiled. "Here we go." He took his spaghetti, and he looked over at Willow with a small smirk. "I may be a millionaire, but I am still cheap. Here, but this in your purse. We are coming out with extra breadsticks," he said, and he handed her a plastic bag.

Dimitri looked at the ground, and for the first time in a while, he started to cry. he held his father close, and he was trying not to cry too loud. he didn't want Lindi to hear him and get worried. "I am just going to be some average king. I am going to be remember because the people hate me," he said.

Dimitri chuckled a bit, and he rolled his eyes in response. "Come on, I think you could use it. After all, you really do deserve it after everything," he said, and he gave his sister a smile. He really did hope that she would go for it.

View user profile

127 Re: Random Ideas V.2 on Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:44 pm

Willow was unfolding her silverware when Apollo spoke. She glanced up and arched a brow at his comment. "You remind me a lot of someone that I know," she began as she took the bag and rolled her eyes. "But he isn't a millionaire, and he probably would settle for McDonald's when he 'takes a woman out.'"

Drake sighed and shook his head as he carefully patted his son on the back. "Dimitri, that is not true," he whispered before he pulled away to look him in the eye. "They can't hate you anymore than they hate me," he stated and dropped his gaze down to the ground. "Just try to keep your head up, okay?"

Ann tilted her head and shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe," she stated as she pocketed her phone. "But I don't even know the guy's name, so why would I ask him out of the date? That is worse than probably going on a blind date."

View user profile

128 Re: Random Ideas on Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:01 am

Apollo listened to her, and he laughed a bit himself. "Well, I try to give the ladies I go out with the best. They deserve it," he said, and he started to at his food, and he smiled a little bit. It was refreshing having someone like Willow work for him. Not only was she smart, but she was so different than all the other girls. He loved it.

Dimitri held on to his father closely, and he closed his eyes, trying to calm down. "Okay," he said quietly, but he knew he didn't sound convincing at all. He sounded sad and out of place, but that was how he felt. The more he thought about it, the more he realized he shouldn't be king.

Dimitri listened to her as she spoke, and he thought for a moment or two. "Well, you can always just ask him," he said, and he soon ended up back into the city. He wouldn't mind taking another long drive out there. It made him more than happy.

View user profile

129 Re: Random Ideas V.2 on Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:09 am

"They, hm?" Willow inquired as she smirked over at him. "I thought you didn't do this often," she joked as she took a bite of her food. It was amazing, that was for sure. Once she had swallowed, she commented to Apollo, "You were right, though. This place is pretty amazing. The food is great." She sent him a small grin.

Drake pulled away after a few minutes and sent Dimitri a small smile. "Try to rest up, okay? You need to get back on your feet as soon as possible," he stated as he glanced at the time. "Have you seen your sister?" he asked as he furrowed his brows. He hadn't seen her since they had gotten back.

Ann rolled her eyes and said, "Because saying, 'hey what's your name, would you like to go on a date?' is the way to go." She twiddled her thumbs thoughtfully before she shrugged. It did sound like something she would do, though.

View user profile

130 Re: Random Ideas on Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:28 am

Apollo listened to her, and he smirked. "Good paying attention to details. You are going to need tag on the job," he said. Although, it was true. He never did take other girls out, ever. During some interviews, people had questioned if he liked guys or girls. Sometimes he wondered about people. They could be rather stupid sometimes.

Dimitri shook his head when he father asked the question. "No. I might check wherever Officer Ledger is. They seem to have started becoming good friends," he said, but he decided not to elaborate. His father would probably look too much into it anyway.

Dimitri laughed when she spoke. Okay, so many it did sound a bit ridiculous. "Well you don't have to ask him out first thing, even though he would say yes," he said. Ann could get guys so easily. Why could he get girls?

View user profile

131 Re: Random Ideas V.2 on Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:55 am

Willow thought that over before she nodded her head and shrugged her shoulders. "I am just good at remembering things," she murmured in response before she took a sip of her champagne. Afterwards, she asked, "So why do you not....date often?" She rose her brows semi-curiously.

Drake frowned at that and muttered, "Yeah....okay." He did like the sound of the guards fancying his daughter. "I will go look for her then," he said as he stood and headed for the door. He paused to glance back at Dimitri. "Try to get better," he told him before he heading out.

Ann shook her head and let out a small laugh. "Your confidence in me is overwhelming," she joked as she nudged his shoulder. "Let's go back to your situation, huh? We need a way for you to meet that reporter again. You seem to like her a lot," she murmured.

View user profile

132 Re: Random Ideas on Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:30 am

Apollo paused from sipping his drink when she asked the question. No one had ever really asked him that. "I guess work and everything. There is a fear that I will go back to my old ways. Then there is the fear that girls only like me for my money. I have just come to the conclusion that dating isn't for me," he said. His mother lectured him all the time about the opposite, but he just wasn't ready for dating.

Dimitri noticed how his father acted when he mentioned Aspen. He didn't really understand why he was so protective over Ann if a guard was taking a liking to her. He paused for a moment though. Aspen was the only guard who knew about where Dimitri really was. He was one of the only people who could have turned him in. "I've got to tell Ann," he said before jumping up out of the bed and running to find Ann. Aspen was lying in a hospital bed, trying to get over the pain in his leg.

Dimitri blushed a bit when she mentioned Lindi. "Oh, I don't like her," he said, but the expression in his face gave it away that he did, in fact, like her....a lot. Probably too much. He was falling fast and hard for that reporter.

View user profile

133 Re: Random Ideas V.2 on Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:39 am

Willow let that sink in before she stated, "I guess I understand where you are coming from. I was always the chemistry wiz in high school. Acadmecally speaking, I was pretty cool, but I have never been very awesome socially wise. Most of my friends were older than me or related to me." She couldn't help but laugh slightly.

Ann had been waiting around for Aspen to come back. When she had heard word that he was back, she had went racing to the hospital area. She came to a halt when she nearly rammed into Dimitri. "What are you doing? Shouldn't you be in bed?" she asked in confusion. He wasn't going to get any better running around and wearing himself out! "I've got to check on Aspen."

Ann rolled her eyes and muttered, "I know you better than you probably know you Dimitri. You looked at her about like I looked at the coffee cake we had. If that isn't love, it sure is something." She sent him a small grin.

View user profile

134 Re: Random Ideas on Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:37 pm

Apollo listened her, and he chuckled a bit. "I wasn't very smart at all. I ran around spray painting and everything. I did all these things I probably shouldn't have. It's wonder I got into collage," he said. He really did wonder himself. Gag did they see in him?

Dimitri looked down at his sister when they ran in to each other. She was about to start running off again, but he grabbed her arm. "No, Ann. I think that Aspen might have been the one to turn me in. He was the only guard who knew about me and where I was actually going. Who else could it have been?" he asked. He also knew that Aspen came from a lower caste. It would have made sence.

Dimitri listened to her, and he shook his head, laughing. "That probably is true," he said with a small sigh, and he looked over at her. "Alight. You get me a date and I'll get you a date."

View user profile

135 Re: Random Ideas V.2 on Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:52 pm

Willow arched a brow as she listened to him before she nodded slowly. "You and my cousin probably would have gotten along just fine," she commented before she took another bite of her food. Afterwards, she leaned back and considered everything. "I haven't ever really lived," she murmured thoughtfully. "At least not anything wild."

Ann furrowed her brows at his comment. "Why would he ever do that, Dimitri? He was one of the ones who saved you! He saved dad!" she muttered before she calmed down. She never grew angry with anyone, especially Dimitri. Was she defending Aspen? She took in another breath before she whispered, "Maybe you should try not to jump to conclusions too quickly."

Ann smirked every so slightly at that and said, "You are going to get me a date?" She shook her head and laughed softly to herself. "How do you plan to do that again?" she inquired with arched brows.

View user profile

136 Re: Random Ideas on Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:20 pm

Apollo listened to her, and he gave her a small smile. "It's probably for the best that you haven't done any of that crazy stuff. It isn't really the way that I want to describe my high school experience to my kids," he said, and he took another bite of his food. He often regretted the choices he made. The bridges he burned. All of it.

Dimitri was taken aback when he heard Ann. Sure, she had her temper, but she never, ever lost it with him. He paused a moment, trying to think about what he was going to say. "Ann, just listen to me. I hate to think about it like that, but what if he is just playing us. Don't you find it suspicious that he was the only one who knew about it and then not even a day in I get caught. And he happened to be the one to find Lindi," he said.

Dimitri nodded, and he looked down at her. "Your lack of faith in me hurts, but yes, I will go and get you a date. It is going to be the best date you have ever been on," he said with a smirk.

View user profile

137 Re: Random Ideas V.2 on Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:16 pm

Willow nodded as she thought it over. She probably didn't want to be remembered that way either. But did she want to be remembered as the geek? Well, it was too late to change things now anyway. "I guess I see where you are coming from," she murmured, sighing. "Day probably never would let me turn out like him anyway," she whispered more to herself.

Ann pressed her lips into a thin line and clenched her fist. "Aspen got hurt, Dimitri. Do you seriously think he would go to the trouble of selling you out if he thought it would put a lot of people, including himself, in danger?" she muttered. "Maybe instead of blaming Aspen, you have a little bit of common sense. Besides you, me, and Aspen, who else knew you were going to be in town?" she muttered, narrowing her eyes. "Don't you find it just a little bit funny that they did not hurt Lindi at all?" She let out a long sigh before she muttered, "I am going to see Aspen."

{should we timeskip? c:

View user profile

138 Re: Random Ideas on Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:31 pm

Apollo couldn't help but notice how she was always seeming to mention one man. "So, who exactly is this famous Day?" he asked her curiously as he took a bite of a bread stick he had grabbed. He wanted to know about all the people she was close with. Maybe he could get to know her better by that.

Dimitri listened to her, and he sighed to himself. He couldn't help but shake the feeling that maybe there was something more to Aspen. There was no way someone from a caste as w low as him would be as loyal to his father was he is. It just didn't make sense to him. When she mentioned Lindi, he narrowed his eyes. "She wouldn't do that to me," he said bitterly. He knew for a fact that is wasn't Lindi. He took her arm once more when she spoke. "You are not going to see him."

{yeah, when to c:

View user profile

139 Re: Random Ideas V.2 on Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:49 pm

Willow smiled sheepishly when he brought up Dayton. She hadn't realized she had mentioned him that much. But then again, she shouldn't be too surprised. She always talked about her family...a lot. "My cousin. He is more like a brother to me, though. I am even a bit closer to him than my actual brother," she murmured thoughtfully. "He used to be an awful lot like you when he was in high school."

Ann frowned at him then and gritted her teeth. So, he could talk bad about Aspen, but if she brought up Lindi, it was a sin? "Aspen wouldn't do it either, Dimitri! Don't you get that? If it weren't for him, Lindi wouldn't even be here right now," she muttered. When he stopped her, she glared back at him. "Yes, I am," she muttered as she wrenched her arm free and stepped into the room. She hadn't meant to be so hard and harsh on Dimitri, but he was putting her in an awkward place! How was she supposed to choose between her brother, her twin, and someone she had feelings for. No, this was instinct. Aspen wouldn't do this. She went to Aspen's bedside and asked, "Are you okay?"

{hm...to the premiere?

View user profile

140 Re: Random Ideas on Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:09 am

Apollo listened to her as she talked about Dayton, and he listened quietly. Well, if this guy was like him, he probably didn't have to elaborate on what he did when he was in high school. "He sure does sound cool," he said after a moment or two, and be poured himself another glass before he took a sip. Was he having too much? Nah.

Dimitri stood alone in the hall for a moment or two, dumbfounded by the fact that Ann had picked Aspen over him. She didn't even know him! Finally a hand grabbed him and started leading him back to the hospital room. He knew the voice was scolding him, but he wasn't listening. When he got back in the bed, he stared up at the ceiling, thinking constantly about Ann. Aspen looked up when the door opened, and he smiled a bit. "Hello, Princess Ann. Nice to see you stopping by. I've had better days, but at least I didn't lose my leg," he said.

{Yeah! want me to start or do you want to?

View user profile

141 Re: Random Ideas V.2 on Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:38 am

Willow shrugged as she took another thoughtful bite of her food. After she swallowed, she murmured, "He is pretty cool. When I was younger, I would brag how I wanted to grow up to be just like him. Well, you see where that turned out." She shook her head and sighed. "He didn't want me to be like him anyway," she murmured to herself.

Ann sat down in the seat by Aspen's bed and took his hand without really thinking much about it. "I shouldn't have let you go," she whispered, sighing as she dropped her gaze to the ground. "Dimitri seems to think that you did this," she murmured, shaking her head. Repeating it, it sounded even more ridiculous! What motive would Aspen have?

{I will.

"Because you did such an excellent job on the report the other day, I am giving you-" Lindi's boss began, but Lindi interjected. "A promotion?!" she asked excitedly. She hadn't had a promotion in a long time, and she could really use the extra cash. "Uh, no. I want you to interview at the premiere," her boss replied, and Lindi's face fell, now not so excited. "And it starts in...," her boss began, checking her watch, "about an hour, so I would hurry and get ready." Her boss stepped out of her office. Lindi called after her, "Wait!" She didn't wait. Sighing, Lindi rushed home. At the premiere, she struggled with her notepads and tapped her pen against the paper. The camera crew was behind her, ready to capture every moment. "Hello everyone. I am here, getting live footage of the premiere for Dimitri Sherwood's book that is now a movie. It premieres tonight," she said into her microphone. Oh, how she hated doing this. The getting information part was always fun, but being on national television? Not so much. She scanned around for Dimitri. Once she saw him, she headed his way.

View user profile

142 Re: Random Ideas on Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:39 pm

Apollo looked back at her, and he started to sip on his drink a little but more. "I couldn't see why she would want to be like him, but in a way, he understood it. "I can see how you ended up, but I like the way you ended up," he said.

Aspen looked at her, and his eyes widened when he her her. "He thinks I did it!" he said, trying to hide his anger. He was prone to havering a rather bad temper, and it was increased with the pain in his leg. He closed his eyes, trying to call down.

Dimitri stood awkwardly on the red carpet. He was wearing a suit, and he fel so awkward in it. It was so...fitting. It was unnatural compared to the oversized sweaters he use to wear. He looked at the people, and he sighed, scanning for his father. He invite him, but he wasn't sure if he would happen. He looked over at his sister, and he sighed to his sister. "Do you think he will come?" he asked nervously.

View user profile

143 Re: Random Ideas V.2 on Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:11 pm

Willow cracked a small smile at his comment and shrugged her shoulders sheepishly. "I don't know. I just didn't have many friends in high school," she whispered sighing. She had wanted to be cool, but she had always been focused on her grades. She had ended up having a very low social life.

Ann dropped her gaze to the ground and shook her head. "I don't think you did it. I don't know why he thinks you would," she whispered, sighing. It just didn't add up! He was so quick to throw Aspen under the bus, but he wouldn't take anyone else into consideration.

Pausing, Ann scanned the crowd. Their father hadn't arrived yet, if he planned to come at all. "I don't know," she began, sighing softly as she tried to look for him. "Maybe he will," she stated, sending him what she hoped was a reassuring smile. There dad couldn't just...well, not come...could he?

View user profile

144 Re: Random Ideas on Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:15 pm

Apollo managed a smile, and he shrugged a bit. "Not many friends are better than the wrong friends," he commented. He liked her more than any of the other girls he had hired before. She was one of the best ones he had met. He took a bite of his food, trying to stop himself from thinking about her.

Aspen gave her a small smile, and he kissed head. "Good thing you believe me," he said. He had no idea what he would do if she thought he had been the one to turn in Dimitri. He almost lost he leg for them, heck! "I just get mad when people judge me on my past caste," he said.

Dimitri took a deep breath, and he tried to calm down. "Maybe he will come around," he said, and he started to pace. When he looked over, he stopped in his tracks when he saw Lindi there. "Holy crap," he muttered to himself. Was it really her? He smiled to himself brightly, but then he withdrew into his shell. What if he said something wrong?

View user profile

145 Re: Random Ideas V.2 on Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:32 pm

Willow considered this before she nodded slowly. "I guess you are right," she murmured as she finished off her food and began to search for her wallet. "So, you must have changed over time...you seem to have a good head on your shoulders," she stated, glancing over at him and sending a half smile.

Ann nodded slowly and murmured, "Why wouldn't I believe you?" She just couldn't see it being Aspen. But Lindi however...debatable. "It's the past, though. You are a guard now, and you risk your life everyday," she murmured, sighing to herself. "I don't know. I think he is just looking for excuses. There is no way he would want to consider Lindi being a suspect in all of this."

Hearing his comment, Ann followed his gaze to see Lindi talking to a camera with a notepad in her hands. "Well, look who else showed up," she murmured with a small smirk. A minute or so later, Lindi came over to them. She shifted her notebooks in her hand and smiled at them. "Hey, Dimitri. Nice to see you again."

View user profile

146 Re: Random Ideas on Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:40 am

Apollo sighed, and he gave her a small smile. "You could say that. It took long enough for someone to get through my thick skull. You see, it was the winter of my junior year. It was pretty hard since we weren't getting enough money. So I took the easy way out, and I got caught. The officer, instead of putting me in jail, changed his mind. I didn't know why it happened, but I am grateful for it.

Aspen looked down at her, and he smiled a little bit. "I can see a little bit why he wanted to find someone to blame. When you find someone like Dimitri and Lindi, you don't want to lose it, no matter what," he said, and he looked into her eyes.

Dimitri was looking back at her, completely love struck. He couldn't think straight. He couldn't even remember what he was looking for beforehand. "it's good to se you again, Lindi," he said with a shy smile. He was a little bit scared of talking to her. What if she didn't want to talk to him? What if she didn't like him? He was terrified to say the least.

View user profile

147 Re: Random Ideas V.2 on Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:48 am

As Willow let that sink in, she bit down on her bottom lip. He really had made some big mistakes. She didn't even have to ask to know what he was talking about. "I guess I understand where you are coming from," she murmured finally. Even though her family struggled, they had never been desperate enough to rob a bank or rob anything for that matter.

Ann thought over his words and dropped her gaze to the ground. She knew he was right, but it just wasn't fair. Why Aspen? Of all people, he chose Aspen to blame? Then it hit her, like a slap in the face. She was being just like Dimitri. She would never consider Aspen. "I know what you mean," she whispered finally.

Lindi cracked a small smile, and she murmured, "You too, Dimitri." She waved the camera crew off and mouthed, "Give me a moment." She then turned back to Dimitri and said, "I am sorry to inform you that I am going to have to ask you more questions, and my crew will have to film it. But...gotta keep my job." She sent him a sheepish smile.

View user profile

148 Re: Random Ideas on Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:26 pm

Apollo ran a hand through his hair, and he sighed to himself. "But enough of all this sad "I used to be a delinquent" kind of talk. How about you tell me how you found out about this job. Considering you had to fly in for the interview, I am guessing it must have been a big decision."

Aspen gave her a small look, and he smiled a little bit. "Just don't worry about him. He's just jealous," he said. He just wanted an excuse to really not like Dimitri. Just saying that he was the heir wasn't enough for him.

Dimitri looked behind her to see them camera crew, and he gave a nervous smile. He wasn't too sure about being on TV, although with his book becoming a movie, he probably should have thought that through. "Um, yeah, that's fine," he said. He was still falling for her.

View user profile

149 Re: Random Ideas V.2 on Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:14 pm

Willow folded her hands together as she thought that over. "Well, I wanted to be a scientist. I know, I must sound dorky and odd. My mom thought the same thing. She thought that it wasn't....practical," she began as she chewed on her bottom lip. "So, I looked for something..practical once I graduated college. I ended up deciding to come here. My mom wasn't too happy about me moving so far off...," she stated, trailing as she shook her head.

Ann nodded and sighed as she leaned back in her chair. "I know," she whispered. "But he is my brother....my twin. He is supposed to understand me and trust me more than anyone else," she whispered, sighing. "And I just don't have a good feeling about Lindi."

Lindi grinned lightly at that and rolled the microphone between her hands. "Great," she began as she tucked a piece of hair away from her face. "We can get started whenever you want to," she stated as she waved her camera crew back over. "I will try not to ask too many questions."

View user profile

150 Re: Random Ideas on Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:35 pm

Apollo listened to her, and he smiled a bit. "A scientist? I will admit, that's pretty out there, but you know, I think it would be cool. Your mom should have given you a chance," he said, and he took one of the last bites of his food. "You know, I think it suits you more, being a scientist," he said, and he gave her a small smile before he was given the check.

Aspen took her hand, and he looked into her eyes. "I don't think any of us do," he said, and he leaned in before kissing her softly. "Just stay calm and everything will be okay. Your brother will realize the kind of person she is. It will break him, but it will happen. Just give everything time," he said.

Dimitri smiled lightly, and he rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "Okay, shoot," he said, and he flashed a small smile at the camera, trying to loosen up, but it was hard. He was still looking around every few moments for his father.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum