Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 40]

401Random Ideas  - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:55 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen smiled down at her, and he led her to his motorcycle before he put her helmet on. "Here you go," he said, and he kissed her lightly. He placed his own helmet on, and he looked down at Ann. He had to admit, she looked pretty good with a helmet on. Dimitri was walking to his locker, and he was hoping to see Ann. He thought that maybe she just hadnt made it yet, but after waiting for about five minutes he realized she was gone

{sure c:

Dimitri glanced at the clock. He looked down at his suit, and he sighed to himself. It was going to be a long day at work. He rushed down the stairs and quickly went to his car. He turned his key in the ignition a couple of times, but nothing happen. "No! No no no no no! Not today!" He tried it a couple more times, but still nothing. Ann couldn't drive him since she already left for work, and he surely couldn't walk and be on time. He sighed before walking back in and looking at his dad. "I need you to drive me to work. My car won't start."

402Random Ideas  - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:07 pm

wills

wills

Ann smiled when Aspen helped her put the helmet on. "How sweet of you. You aren't always such a tough guy," she commented, leaning up on her tiptoes and giving him a quick kiss. She still felt a bit bad about just leaving Dimitri like that, but she could only hope that he understood why she did it. She got onto the motorcycle and thought about it before she asked, "And where are we going?"

--

Drake was finishing off a cup of coffee when Dimitri came back into the house. He rose his brows and sighed as he muttered, "You know, it would be nice of you to maybe, oh, I don't know, ask not demand." He then mentally slapped himself again. He was supposed to be mending the relationship, not making it worse. Sighing, he quickly tried to recover. "Okay, I will," he said as he put his coffee cup in the dishwasher and grabbed his guys. "Let's go."

403Random Ideas  - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:32 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen rolled his eyes at her words, and he chuckled. "I can be sweet sometimes. Your lack of faith in my kindness hurts, babe," he said with a smirk, and he got on, starting his motorcycle. As she asked here they were going, he replied with a shrug. "Wherever the wheel take us, I guess," he said.

Dimitri sighed at his father's words. Of course he would say something like that. He followed him out to his car, and he got inside, buckling up quickly. It was hot that day, and wearing a suit didn't help much. He rolled down the window and ran a hand through his hair. It was never nice and neat. He tried to make it that way, but he was always nervous, and he picked up an unwanted habit from his father.

404Random Ideas  - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:41 pm

wills

wills

Ann rolled her eyes and laughed softly, nudging him lightly. "I am sorry to hurt your ego, Aspy," she joked, smirking over at him. She wrapped her arms around him after he started the motorcycle and thought about his answer. "Well, okay. Just make sure it can have me back by nine," she said with a laugh, rolling her eyes and shaking her head.

Drake headed out to the car himself and put his stuff in the back before hopping into the front. He pulled out of the driveway and headed off to work. Wanting to take away from the awkward silence, he tried to strike up a conversation. "Sooo....got any girls on your mind?" he asked, then paused. "Or, er," he began, clearing his throat awkwardly. "Boys on your mind?" He had always been a wee, just a wee, bit curious as to why the fact Dimitri had never had a girlfriend. The guy looked just like him!

405Random Ideas  - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:53 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen smiled, and he started up his motorcycle. He drove for a little bit, going anywhere really. He soon found a place to stop, and he pulled over. It was at the top of a little hill, overlooking the nearby lake. "I think this looks pretty good," he said, and he kissed her softy.

Dimitri was leaning back in the seat. He always brought a bottle of water with him to work, and he was in the middle of taking a sip when he herd his father's question. He chocked on his water and coughed, trying to regain his breath. "You think I'm gay!? You do realize the reason I never had a girlfriend in high school was because I was always the jocks' favorite punching bag, right? You did know I was jumped after school," he said. His father probably didn't know. He sighed before finally answering his question. "Yeah, I have my eyes on a girl."

406Random Ideas  - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:58 pm

wills

wills

Ann smiled when they stopped and got off, taking the helmet off her head. She tried her best to fix her messy hair and looked out at the water. "This is nice," she said after a moment, a half smile slipping onto her face. Aspen was a bit a of romantic....who woulda thought?

Drake opened his mouth to object, but then closed it again. "It was just a....question, Dimitri," he pointed out, pausing for a moment. "And for the record, if you were I wouldn't have a problem with it," he continued, rolling his eyes and sighing. "And no, I didn't. Because someone never told me anything, because he was too busy hating my guts," he muttered. When Dimitri continued, he rubbed his chin thoughtfully with his free hand. "What's her name? Where did you to meet?"

407Random Ideas  - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:14 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen smiled, and he kisses her softly. "I thought you would have liked it. I guess I know you pretty well, don't I?" he said with a small smirk before wrapping his arms around her and pulled off his backpack. "I brought us something special," he said, and he pulled out a few drinks.

Dimitri gave his father a small glare when he spoke. He tried not to be too angry with him though. "I might have bothered to tell you if you would have actually tried to care about me when I came home from school with a busted lip or a black eye," he said, and he took another drink of his water. At his next question, he paused for a moment. He at least wanted to try to be nice to his dad, so he would tell him the truth. Maybe he won't regret it. "Her name is Lindi. I met her on the internet," he said, but he mumbled the last part.

408Random Ideas  - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:20 pm

wills

wills

Ann couldn't help but smirk at his comment and murmured, "Yeah, I guess you do." She rolled her eyes and sat down, staring off into the distant. The view really was nice. She wouldn't mind seeing this often. She glanced over when Aspen brought the drinks out and a grin spread across her face. "Yeah, you know me pretty well, Ledger," she stated, taking one.

Drake scowled and muttered in response, "Like you would have." He just didn't understand. Even when he did try, Dimitri just pushed him away, which was one of the many reasons he had stopped trying in the first place, and now it was just blowing up in his face...again. When Dimitri continued, he listened but immediately frowned when he said he met her online. "Dimitri, don't you realize how dangerous that is! She could be fifty years old, or...a man! It isn't hard for someone to fake an account, you know. She could be a serial killer!"

409Random Ideas  - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:33 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen smirked, and he opened a drink and guzzled it down. "I do know you pretty well," he said, and he kissed her softly before pulling out another. "Stop me if you really think I need to stop, but I have learned I have a very high alcohol tolerance," he said.

Dimitri clenched his fist at his father's lack of faith in him. If his father would have acted like he remotely cared, he would have at least mentioned it, but all he ever cared about was Ann. He sighed as he went on a rant about how stupid he was to go for a girl he met online. "At least Ann encourages me. I'm walking home after work. Don't bother to pick me up if you are just going to complain about everything I do," he said bitterly. When he reaches the office, he opened the door and slammed it shut.

410Random Ideas  - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:39 pm

wills

wills

Ann leaned back and took a small sip of her drink. Although she drank, probably more than she should, she was trying to do it sparingly today. She would rather not come home drunk and have to explain that on top of everything else to Dimitri. She glanced at Aspen at his comment and nodded slowly. "I will be sure to," she stated, taking another small sip of her drink.

Drake frowned at his response. Couldn't he see that he was just trying to look out for him? It seemed that no matter what he said or no matter how hard he tried, it was just going to turn around and bite him in the butt. "Dimitri, I am just trying to-" he started, but it didn't seem worth it. Dimitri had slammed the door. Cursing under his breath, he sped down the highway. "Fine, walk home then," he muttered, gripping the steering wheel tightly.

411Random Ideas  - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:21 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen smiled down at her, and not long after he finished his first drink, his second one was gone. He grabbed a third, not taking into account the fact that he was the one who needed to drive her home. He pulled her into his lap and smiled. "You're so pretty you know," he said with a smile, and he kissed her cheek.

To say that Dimitri had a long day would be an understatement. He was yelled at, but that was usual, and he had so much paperwork to do. His boss, the one person who didn't seem to yell at him, gave him a small smile. "I am going to go ahead and lock up. I'll give you the spare key just incase you need it, but make are to lock everything back up if you unlock anything. I need it back in the morning," he said, and he patted him on the back. "Trust me, if you keep working like this, it will be worth it in the end." Dimitri smiled lightly. He would have texted his father, but his phone had died on him at work, and he was too shy to ask anyone. Besides, soon he was the only one left in the building. He started to work on his paperwork. He was exhausted, and before he knew it, he passed out in the middle of writing.

412Random Ideas  - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:28 pm

wills

wills

Ann was still sipping on her first drink; she noticed how quickly Aspen was going through the drinks, and she wanted to stop him. She would probably have to...soon. Or there was no way she was going to let him drive. They would have a better chance with her driving the motorcycle than him driving drunk. She smiled at his words and murmured, "I haven't heard that one from you before."

Drake was beside himself. He had tried to call Dimitri...plenty of times, but it just went straight to voicemail. He should have just went to pick him up like he had planned to do from the beginning. He had been upset, but he hadn't had plans on actually letting Dimitri walk home. He could get killed, or attacked. And it seemed that could be the case, because the kid was just not answering his phone. It was about the tenth time he tried to call that he left a voicemail. "Dimitri? Can you stop ignoring me and just let me know you are okay?"

413Random Ideas  - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:50 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen sipped on his drink, trying to at least make the third one last a little bit longer. "Really? Well I should say it more often. I should probably also tell you I love you more often," he said, and he held her close. He was glad that they had both fessed up to liking each other. He probably would have gone crazy if not.

Dimitri woke up in the middle of the night, and he looked around, a little bit disoriented. After a moment or two. He finally realized where he was, and his eyes widened. He had no idea what time it was. He tried to turn on his phone, but of course it was dead. He looked through all the paper work. Luckily, he only had a little bit left. He rushed to finish it and when he was done, he grabbed the spare key and raced as quickly as he could. He unlocked the locked doors and locked them back. He also then realized that he didn't have a car. He sighed as he started to walk on the sidewalk back home, only the glow of the streetlights illuminating the way. Little did he know it was three in the morning.

414Random Ideas  - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:57 pm

wills

wills

Ann finally finished off her first drink and set it off to the side, grabbing another after a thoughtful moment. She couldn't hold back a growing smile at his words and rested her head against his chest. "Yeah, maybe you should," she murmured in agreement. "I like hearing those words," she added on with a small smirk. She had never realized how happy Aspen made her until then.

Drake was on his third cup of coffee, and even though he had work that morning, he had stayed up all night, restless. He had tried going out looking for Dimitri, but ended up making a loop and coming back home. Ann had tried to stay up with him, but ended up crashing around midnight. He would rather not hinder her work performance as well. He, once again, tried calling Dimitri's phone to no avail. Cursing, he leaned back against the couch and tried to calm down. Maybe Dimitri was on his way home.

415Random Ideas  - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Idea Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:10 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen smiled down at her, and he pulled her close. "I love you, Annie," he said with a chuckle, and he soon finished his third. Even though he was a bit tipsy, he still knew his thought clearly, and he was sure that he though Ann was perfect. As was beautiful and smart-even if she didn't let anyone know.

Dimitri was walking home. He finally reached the house almost thirty minutes later, and he fished his keys to the house out of his pocket, and he opened the door. He felt like he was about to pass out again, and he looks horrible. He had bags under his eyes and dark circles. He looked like a zombie. "I-I'm sorry. I can explain," he said, and he gripped the couch for support. He just wanted sleep really. It was hard enough doing the paperwork, but walking home took a lot out of him too. Walking two miles at three in the morning was probably a horrible idea for anyone who was wanting to try it.

416Random Ideas  - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:34 am

wills

wills

Ann sipped the second one in moderation. She was growing worried when Aspen finished off his third. She would have to stop him if he kept it up. "I love you too, Aspy," she whispered, leaning over to kiss him softly. She crossed her ankles thoughtfully and looked out at the view. "I know this is not really of my business...," she began, biting down on her lower lip. "But why have you never talked about a mom?"

Drake perked up the minute the door opened. He had been watching TV, trying to keep himself awake. He was failing miserably due to the fact he had almost fallen asleep. "Dimitri! Why didn't you call or something? You had me worried sick! Someone could have killed you, and I wouldn't have known about it. This is why I should have just picked you up," he muttered, running a hand through his hair in frustration.

417Random Ideas  - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:57 am

squid.

squid.

Aspen looked over at her, and he started on his fourth. At her question, he bit his lip. "I, uh, don't really know my mom. I've never met her. She was gone the moment I was born. It's just me and my dad." He knew he should have told her earlier. Heck, he knew about her mom. He knew about her dad too. In a small town like theirs, everyone knew everything.

Dimitri sigh, and he looked down at the ground as he listened to his father scold him. "My phone died at work, I'm sorry. I fell asleep doing some paperwork. I woke up and little bit ago and finished it really quick. I'm sorry," he said, and he glanced over at Ann who was sleep on the couch. If only she could be awake and defend him. She'd do it in a heart beat. Sadly, he was stuck with his father.

418Random Ideas  - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:09 am

wills

wills

Ann remained quiet as he answered; she felt a little bad, letting the curiosity get the best of her. As he explained, she bit down on her bottom lip and sighed softly. "I'm sorry," was all she could say. How was one supposed to respond to something like that? Ann wasn't sure. She continued on with her drink and sighed.

Drake scowled at him and muttered, "Could you not use a work phone to let me know? Dimitri, there were alternatives you could have used to give me a heads up about what was going on." He sighed and closed his eyes. He was too exhausted to worry about this now. "Just...go on to bed. Maybe I can get an hour or two of sleep before I have to get up for work," he muttered, standing and heading up to his room.

419Random Ideas  - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:23 am

squid.

squid.

Aspen shook his head, and he looked over at his friend. "No, it's fine. I don't really care. I've never met her. There is nothing to miss," he said. He was finished with about half of his fourth one, and he glanced over at Ann, giving her a small smile. At least he had her. Without Ann, he didn't think he would have his purpose in life.

Dimitri sighed, and he looked down at the ground. He didn't even have a chance to explain himself. He didn't think about calling on a work phone. They weren't supposed to have a person call. He looked at the ground, and he trudged his way up to his room, and he ran a hand through his hair. He needed to just shut up and sleep since he had work tomorrow.

420Random Ideas  - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:47 pm

wills

wills

Ann was halfway through with her second one at that point. Unlike Aspen, Ann was a bit of a lightweight; she couldn't handle alcohol as well. "Okay, if you say so," she whispered, sighing. She stared down at the grass, pulling up clumps. "My mom hasn't really been a mom in years. Ever since my dad died...," she trailed and shook her head. "It's just like she is barely there."

{time skip?

421Random Ideas  - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:06 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen looked over at her, and he gave her a small smile. "I get it. My old man isn't a dad. He's just a person I live with," he said. He hugged her, and he kissed her lightly. The alcohol was strong on his breath. He glanced over at her, and he took her hand. "What time is it, Annie?" he asked her.

{yeah. When to?

422Random Ideas  - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:11 pm

wills

wills

Ann sighed at that. It seemed they understood each other more than she would have thought. "I guess. I would be all alone if it wasn't for Dimitri," she whispered, sighing. She glanced over as he asked the question and grabbed her phone. "Eight. Have we really been here that long?" she asked, frowning as she stood. She had to be careful so that she wouldn't fall.

{hmmmmm....when do you think?

423Random Ideas  - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:42 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen was surprised when he heard the time. "Are you serious? Crap, I need to get you home before anyone gets too worried," he said, and he kissed her softly before helping her up. He was stumbling a bit, but he finished off his fourth drink. It was pretty clear that his mind wasn't very clear. It was all clouded.

{Ooo maybe the next couple of days and D and Lindi video chat for the first time.

424Random Ideas  - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:09 pm

wills

wills

Ann glanced at Aspen uncertainly and murmured, "Maybe I should drive...Aspen, you don't look too great," she said, biting down on her bottom lip. She didn't want to let him drive and the two of them end up getting hurt. That wouldn't settle well with Dimitri for sure. If the wreck wouldn't kill him, Dimitri probably would. "I am sure I can work the motorcycle...," she mumbled.

{works for me. Do you want me to start or do you want to?

425Random Ideas  - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:23 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen looked over at Ann, and he shook his head, grabbing his helmet. "No, I'm fine, babe. It's harder than it looks," he said, and he took her hand as he followed her to the motorcycle. Sure he didn't look too good, but he could be okay. He could drive fairly well.

{can you?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum