Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adventures of Scott and Ezra

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 37]

701Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 29 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:46 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott smiled when he replied, and he walked in to the room, and he stopped in his tracks. His eyes widened, and he looked over at him. "What the heck happened here?" He asked. He walked over to him, trying to not step on the papers. He sat down beside him, and he bit his lip. "I am guessing it's all your collage stuff," he said. He took a deep breath, and he looked over at him. "I've been drafted," he said quickly, and he looked I've at him. He hated to be so blunt, but what more could he say? He looked at his friend, and he started to feel the motions all over again. The tears fell from his eyes, and he hugged him tightly. "I don't want to lose you."

702Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 29 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:15 pm

wills

wills

Ezra smiled sheepishly and shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. I think a tornado came and destroyed my room," he joked before he frowned, noticing how down Scott seemed. What was up with him? At his observation, he simply nodded and let out a long sigh. "Yeah, it's getting a bit out of hand," he muttered. As Scott continued, a frown slipped onto his face. He must have heard him wrong, or Scott was playing a really mean joke on him. This couldn't be possible. "Wait...you aren't serious are you?" he asked, but his question was answered when Scott started crying. He returned the hug; his eyes were wide. "Lose me? Scott, I'm the one losing you."

703Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 29 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:35 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott managed a small laugh at his joke, but he couldn't keep his smile long. When he started crying, he held his friend tightly, and he bit his lip nervously. "I don't want to die, Ezra. I don't want to leave you guys. I-I actually want to finish high school. I don't want this," he said, and he tried his best not to cry, but he knew that he couldn't hold it in. He was going to cry whether he wanted to or not. "Ezra, I'm so sorry," he said. He felt like it was his fault he was drafted. "I will try everything in my power to stay alive," he told his friend. He wasn't going to die. He wasn't going to leave his family and his friends.

704Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 29 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:44 pm

wills

wills

{should we ts?

705Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 29 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:55 pm

squid.

squid.

{sure. You want me to start?

706Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 29 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:38 pm

wills

wills

{sure if you want to.

707Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 29 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:48 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott sat down at the airport, waiting for his flight. He had his large bag, and he was in a hoodie and some jeans. He hugged his mother tightly. She was crying in his arms, and she looked up at him. "Just stay alive, okay. I need you to be back here," she said. Scott kissed her head, and he gave her a small smile. "I'm going to be okay, Mom. I promise," he said, and he started to look around for Tatum and Ezra. They should be there soon. He didn't care if his flight was already called. He was going to see them before he left. He glanced down at his father, and he smiles lightly. "They said I could keep the hair." He was trying his best to lighten up the mood a bit.

708Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 29 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:05 pm

wills

wills

Dominic didn't want his son to go, but there wasn't much he could do. He just had to have faith that he would make it back okay. "I will contact Dimitri, and get him to make sure the Generals take good care of you. Teach you all they can, and make sure you get through battle okay," he said before he gave his son and hug. It was only a minute or so later that he heard a loud, "Scott!" being shouted from across the room. And then seconds later Ezra barreled into Scott in a bear hug. "Kick some tail, okay? Iron Man isn't much without Captain America." Tatum had been scrambling after Ezra; she was struggling with the care package basket, and Ezra had cut off on a run the moment he stepped into the airport. She huffed as she reached them. "Thank you, Ez, for the help. I gladly appreciate it," she said sarcastically before she placed the basket at Scott's feet. "I know you might not get to keep most of it because of military protocol. But you can stuff your face on the plane ride," she said before she pulled him into a hug. "Please, come back safe and not in a casket."

709Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 29 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:21 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott smiled at his father. and he hugged him. "Thank you, Dad. I'll make sure to listen and learn all I can," he said, an he looked around when he heard his name. Who was calling him? His question was answered when Ezra tackled him with a hug. The wind was knocked out of him, and he was gasping for air. "Ezra, buddy, I love you, but I can't breathe," he said, and he smiled before hugging him back tightly. He couldn't help but chuckle when he spoke. "I'll make sure to kick some butt just for you," he said, and he smiled at his friend, but then he began to wonder. Where was Tatum though? Surely she would have come too. When he saw her, he hugged her tightly, and he kissed her. Leaving her was going to be one of the hardest things. He wouldn't get to hold her or kiss her for a long while. He looked down at the care package, and he smiled to himself. "You guys didn't have to do that," he said with a smile, and he started to look through it. "All my favorites. You guys even packed a movie!" he smiled and hugged them both tightly. "I don't know what I would do without you two guys in my life," he said. He looked down at Tatum when she spoke, and he looked into her eyes. "I promise I will come back to you safe and sound."

710Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 29 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:36 pm

wills

wills

Ezra chuckled and loosened his hold on him at Scott's comment. "Oops," he said with a chuckle. He pulled away and sighed. He sometimes forgot that being skinny didn't not mean the same as weightless. "Good. Especially since I can't even hurt a fly," he muttered, rolling his eyes. Even if he tried, he would end up whacking himself with a fly swatter instead. Tatum hugged him back and offered him the best smile that she could muster. It would be tough not having him around, and it definitely wouldn't be the same. "Yeah, we did," Tatum replied with an eye roll. "But it still would have been nice if Ezra would have offered to carry it. It is heavier than it looks," she said with a pointed look at Ezra. Ezra just shrugged and said again with a smirk, "Oops." At his words, Tatum nodded and gave him another hug, trying to fight off the tears. "Don't make me ugly cry in the airport, Scott."

711Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 29 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:10 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott chuckled at his friend's words, and he rolled his eyes. He ruffled Ezra's hair and smirked. "You so would not, Ez. I think you could at least miss the fly. If it helps, I would be the one to accidently hit you," he said with a laugh. He rolled his eyes when Tatum bickered with Ezra, and he smiled. "I'm just glad I have the two of you with me. You are the best friends a guy can ask for," he said, and he pulled them both into a tight hug. Leave was going to be the hardest part of everything. When Tatum spoke, he shook his head, and kissed her. "You aren't ugly when you cry," he said, and he held her close to him. He soon her his flight number, and he sighed to himself. "That's me. I have to get going," he said. He looked back at his mother and his father, and he hugged them tightly. "I'll be back before you know it. Maybe you guys need a break from me. Do something fun while I'm gone. Have a date night!" he told them, and he hugged them tightly before going to Ezra. "If I'm not back before graduation, mention me in your little speech, because lets face it, we all know you are going to be the valedictorian," he said, and he smiled at him before hugging him. "See you soon, Ez man," he smiled lightly,"and get into a great collage," he added before going to Tatum. He kissed her, pulling her close to him. "I'll write to you as much as I can, and I will keep in contact with you. I love you, and I'll be back soon. You won't even notice I've been gone. And if I have any news on your dad, I'll make sure to tell you," he said, and he held her close for a few more minutes. "I love you, Tatum Hancock. Nothing will ever change that," he whispered before he grabbed his bag and the care package.

712Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 29 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:32 pm

wills

wills

Ezra chuckled and just shook his head. "If you say so, Scott," he said with a small smirk. He hugged them both and chuckled, shaking his head. "I never knew you were so into the group hugs," he joked. He wanted to the bad situation at least a little lighter. Maybe things would be a little easier to get through if they could all smile through it. Tatum only giggled at his comment and shook her head. "Scott, don't sugar coat it. I look like a raccoon when I cry," she murmured. When the flight number was called, she dropped her gaze to the ground. So this was it. Scott was leaving, and she wouldn't see him for a good while. Ezra rolled his eyes at Scott's statement, and even though he was trying to play it off cool, he knew he would miss Scott. "I wouldn't quite say that. I have some competition to deal with," he said with a chuckle before he hugged him. He grinned when Scott called him Ez man. "So it did catch on." Tatum returned the kiss and wrapped her arms around him. The tears were already flowing down her face. "Good. I don't know if I will be able to handle not hearing from you," she whispered, rubbing the tears away with one hand. "I love you too, Scott," she whispered, and she rested her head against his chest, just listening to his heartbeat for a few moments. She pulled away to let him grab his things and went to Ezra's side. She waved and bit her lip as she watched Scott leave. She heard a few sniffles and glanced over. "Ez, are you crying?" she asked. Ezra glanced up and rubbed his eyes roughly with his sleeve. "No. The Ez man doesn't cry. I just..had something in my eye."

713Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 29 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:37 pm

squid.

squid.

{Awww poor Ezra he's so cute! xD should we ts to when he first meets Tatum's dad there?

714Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 29 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:45 pm

wills

wills

{xDD I know. Yup that works for me.

715Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 29 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:56 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott had managed to stash some of the snacks from the care package from Tatum and Ezra under his bed. Thank goodness he had them. He wasn't really sure how he was going to end up living off of the food they were given. He was pretty sure it was like prison food. He hadn't met the General yet, but they were going to meet him today for a training session. As he was told, they were going to be spending a lot of time with him. "Keep your mouth shut and don't say anything stupid, Scott. You don't need him hating you," he said to himself, and he looked at himself in the mirror. He was wearing his cadet camouflage that all of them were issued. He didn't understand why they had to wear them twenty-four seven, but maybe there was a real reason. He only liked it because it had his last name on it. It reminded him of football. He also hadn't made many friends. He was rather reserved, already writing his first letter back. He had two finished, a letter to both his parents. Now he just needed to write to Ezra and Tatum. He planned on sending them all at the same time. He even had a little box that he was going to keep all the letter he received in. As he was tying his shoes, one of the guys looked over at him. "You better hurry, Kenway. You have to be lined up in one minute before the General comes out." His eyes widened, and he quickly tired them before rushing to his place in the line. He stood at attention, and he waited for the General, but the General ended up being the last person on Earth that he wanted to see, and it probably went the other way around too.

716Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 29 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:04 pm

wills

wills

"General Hancock, you have a few more cadets today." He had been informed that early that morning. Hayden Hancock was just itching to get back to his family. He had left a few months earlier than he was supposed to, and they were keeping him far longer than he was supposed to be kept as well. He had heard about the new soldiers plenty of times, but he would just be meeting them today. Many new cadets weren't added to his squad often, so this was a bit of a surprise. He scuffed the ground with his boot and waited a moment longer before he threw the door open and stepped into the room. He scanned the crowd of men. He would have missed him, if it hadn't been for the fact that his name was scrawled across the front. His lips were pressed into a thin line as he made his way down the line for inspection. He came to a halt in front of Scott and glared at him. "Name Cadet," he said in an icy tone. He always tried to keep his personal life separate from his job. His job was to defend his country and keep his squad in order and make sure he came out with as little fatalities as possible. However, it was hard to ignore Scott Kenway.

717Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 29 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:17 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott was more than surprised to end up with Tatum's dad. Honestly, out of all the people he could have ended up with, he just had to be partnered with the one person who hated him most. He hadn't even spoken yet and he knew that it was going to be a rough time. Her father hated him, and he was probably going to be even more strict with him that the other guys. He stayed at attention, at least trying to do one thing right. When he asked for his name, he tried not to look him directly in the eyes. "Cadet Scott Kenway," he said, keeping his gaze above him. Well, so much for a fresh start. That was going to have to wait a while before he ran into someone he didn't know.

718Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 29 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:42 am

wills

wills

General Hancock glared at Scott and said barely above a whisper, "Too bad. I was hoping you were just a look alike." He clenched his fists and gave his attire a once over. "Cadet Longwood, please recall to Cadet Kenway here about dress protocol," he said. The guy's eyes widened slightly but his puffed his chest out. "Shirts tucked into pants. Pants legs tucked into boots....sir," he muttered. General Hancock smirked and muttered, "And why is this protocol, Longwood?" The guy hesitated before he stated, "To say yourself from injuring yourself or your buddies." General Hancock nodded and turned to glare at Scott. "Keep that in mind," he hissed before he went down the line. The guy who had spoke before waited until General Hancock had went farther down the line before he whispered, "It's okay. He is like that with everyone. He scares me sometimes." General Hancock called over his shoulder, "Longwood, just because I am turned around doesn't mean I can't hear you. How many times do we have to go over this? You are the biggest mouth out of everyone." Once he had finished his round, he stopped at the door. "Breakfast is at eight. I expect you to be at practice by eight-thirty. Any later, and you will be running...with Cadet Longwood." He strode out the door. The guy sighed and turned to Scott. "I'm Keith. Keith Longwood," he introduced.

719Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 29 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:00 am

squid.

squid.

Scott held back a sigh when he started to correct him on the way he dressed. Of course he would spot the one thing that was wrong with him. He was going to have to be perfectly right all the time. He watched him pace down the line, and he managed a smile when Longwood talked. Well at least everyone didn't hate him. He was just gong to have to deal with Tatum's dad. It was going to be a challenge to explain to her how he ended up with him. When he spoke about breakfast, he sighed. The food was worse than cafeteria food. He looked over at Longwood as he spoke again. He smiled lightly and shook his hand. "I guess you already know me. Scott Kenway. And the thing with General Hancock...its long and complicated, but in short, he hates my guts," he said, and he started to tuck his shirt and pants in. "How about we head over to breakfast. I'm starving," he said.

720Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 29 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:08 am

wills

wills

Keith arched a brow at his comment about the General hating him. "He hates everyone," he began, but paused as he reconsidered his words. "Wait, so you know him?" he asked, raising his brows. He had never met anyone who knew the General personally. They were supposed to be assigned to people they didn't have a personal connection with. Maybe it had been a complete mess up. "Yeah, let's just head on to get breakfast," he agreed before he headed out the door. The food would be gone if they didn't hurry. And even though it wasn't preferred, it was all they were getting.

721Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 29 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:29 am

squid.

squid.

Scott walked along with him, and he scratched the back of his neck. "Yeah, I'm sort of dating his daughter. It's more than that though. I'd rather not talk about it," he said, and he followed him into the dinning hall. He grabbed one of the metal trays, and he got in line, getting some of the food. "This looks like prison food," he said as he walked though the line and looked at the food. "How do we survive off of this?" he asked as he got his tray. He found a table to sit at, and he sat down, waiting for Keith to follow him. He was already missing Tatum. He wasn't supposed to have it, but he kept a locket on him at all times. One side had a picture of Tatum, and the other side Ezra.

722Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 29 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:57 am

wills

wills

Keith nodded in understanding. Although he was curious, he was not going to pry. "Well, you can obviously see I am on his good side," he said sarcastically. Maybe it would be a good change, not being the most hated Cadet anymore. He wrinkled his nose at Scott's comment and picked out a rather random assortment of food. "How do you know what prison food looks like?" he said with a wry smile. He was the jokester of the bunch, and like Scott, he had been drafted. This was not on his own accord. He finished up picking out his food before he followed him to the table and sat beside him.

723Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 29 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:38 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott looked over at him when a smirk when he asked about how he knew what prison food tasted like. "My best friend's dad is the sheriff. One I said something about prison food not being tht bad, and he made me taste some," he said with a laugh. It still hurt thinking of Ligan as the enemy. He had been like second father for so long. Maybe Caroline just tricked him. He wanted to think that. He bit his lip when he came up with another question. "So, why does General Hancock hate you so much? Well not more than me, but you get it," he said rather curiously. Did he just talk a lot or what? It couldn't be just that if he hated him as much as he seemed to

724Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 29 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:53 pm

wills

wills

Keith chuckled at that and shook his head as he tried to imagine it. "Believe it or not, I didn't have many friends back home. I live near what used to be the old base for the rebellion," he began to explain and cast his gaze down to the table. "I, uh, was homeschooled, and my neighbors ranged from old hermits in their sixties to a family with five year olds. So, I didn't really have much of a chance to make friends," he continued, shrugging. He then shook his head and focused on Scott's question. "Oh right," he began, smirking. "When I was drafted, I hated it at first. I was miserable. But that's besides the point. I tried to break out, which is why I have these," he continued, lifting his sleeve to reveal a cuff. "It has a tracker in it. If I leave beyond the camp boundaries, I will be caught," he said, sighing. "And that got General Hancock into trouble because he was supposed to be keeping an eye on us," he finished, shrugging. "So I tried a different alternative. I am making the best of this situation."

725Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 29 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:34 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott listened to him, and he nodded. It was so weird hearing about someone who hadn't grown up with many friends. He was born into a large group of family and friends. "That's so different. I mean, my parents were in the whole revolution group, and so I was sort of raised in an atmosphere with a lot of people," he said, and he took a bite of the food. Sadly, it hadn't gotten any better. He almost spit out his food when he saw the cuff. "I thought we were soldiers, not prisoners. You aren't some animal! What is wrong with these people!" he said, and he looked over at his cuff. He couldn't believe what he was even seeing. "Is there any way that you can get it off? Maybe I can help," he said quickly, and he watched him for a moment or two. Even though he was just met him, he felt like he needed to help Keith. He seemed to be in the same boat as him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next