Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adventures of Scott and Ezra

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 37]

376Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 16 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:01 pm

wills

wills

The Masked Man cursed when he saw Tatum come running in. That had been quicker than he had anticipated. He grabbed her by the arms and pinned her against the wall. "Tatum!" Ezra screamed out. Just as he was about to run off and save her, she kneed the man in the stomach and switched it to where she was pinning him to the wall. Ezra glanced at Scott with wide eyes. Did he know she could fight? "Where's the keys!?" Tatum snapped. When the man didn't reply, she twisted his arm. There was something icily familiar about him. "Where. Are. The. Keys?!" she snapped once more. He caved finally and gasped, "In my pocket." Tatum put the puzzle pieces together. "Get the keys, Ezra," she said, "now!" Ezra snatched the keys and raced towards the cell door.

377Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 16 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:06 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott screamed when the man turned on Tatum, but of course it only came out muffled. He was shocked into silence when he saw Tatum turn on him. He had no idea she could fight! It seemed that Ezra didn't either, but at least he got the keys. He managed to rip off the tape, even thought it hurt pretty bad. "Unlock the door," he said quietly. He was going to make sure that the Masked Man paid for even thinking that he could try and hurt Tatum. No one touched her like that.

378Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 16 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:13 pm

wills

wills

Tatum was fine with fighting, but she was defenseless without a gun. It seemed the Masked Man didn't have one on him. She cursed and kept him pinned to the wall, with her arm pressed against his throat. "Where are guns!?" she snapped. The Masked Man grunted and muttered, "I don't know. Boss didn't tell me anything!" Tatum furrowed her brows in confusion. "Boss?" she whispered. Ezra scrambled with the keys. "You know I'm bad in stressful situations!" he hissed before he finally managed to unlock the cell door. He could hear footfalls already heading down the hall. "Uh, Tatum, maybe we should leave now," Ezra suggested. But then a loud beeping sound occurred and a wall was beginning to form, blocking their exit. "Now!" he repeated. "Tatum!" Tatum was barely listening. She knew it. She knew it from the beginning. She pulled the mask away, and her heart still dropped all the same. Turns out the Masked Man wasn't a man at all. "Toby," she gasped.

379Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 16 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:19 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott quickly got out once his friend unlocked the door, and he hugged him tightly. "I have no idea what I would do without you, Ez," he said with a small sigh before he pulled away and looked at Tatum. When the beeping started, he knew that they needed to go. He took Tatum's arm, but he stopped when he saw that it was Toby. He narrowed his eyes and pinned him to the wall. "What is wrong with you! Why did you do this? Give me an answer!" he yelled at him. His anger was a bad trait that he picked up from his grandfather. He glared at him bitterly. How could he do this? "Who are you working for?"

380Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 16 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:25 pm

wills

wills

Tatum was torn. She was momentarily speechless. They could just leave and pretend like it had never happened. But that all ended when Scott pinned Toby. "Scott! Don't hurt him!" she muttered, grabbing at his arm. Toby was trying to wiggle away, but it just wasn't happening. "Just let me go! I will tell you everything," he said breathlessly. "Caroline, Caroline threatened me and my family. She told me I either had to take you or she would go after my family first. Starting with Tatum," he whispered, throwing his sister a sorry look. He hated going behind their backs. "She promised you would never be hurt, that she just was trying to get back at..at your father," he continued, rambling. The footfalls increased, and Tatum turned to see Caroline with a gun in her hand. "And word has it....I break promises," she snapped, and the wall fully closed, trapping them.

381Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 16 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:43 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott only clamed down when he felt Tatum's touch, and he closed his eyes. He never heard of a Caroline, but then again, his family kept a lot of things from him. Some things they said were for the best. Others, they said, were because it hurt too much to retell. When Caroline appeared, he quickly pushed Tatum behind him and blocked her from both Tatum and Toby. "Listen here, lady! I don't know who you are or what grudge you have against my father, but lets get this straight. You don't ever touch my girlfriend or her family, and if you think that you can hurt my family, you have something else coming for you." He glared at her and tried his best to protect the two from her.

382Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 16 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:51 pm

wills

wills

Caroline scowled and stepped forward, twirling the gun lightly in her hand. "Oh, how cute. You think you can protect them," she said, in a bitter voice. Ezra's eyes widened as he gave the woman a once over. "Scott, you do realize she has a gun, right?" Ezra commented, and that had only turned Caroline's attention to him, which he did not want. "Well, look who it is," she said, smirking ever so slightly. "My, oh my, you look just like your father," she continued. Ezra scowled. "My father? Everyone says I look nothing like my father. What are you talking about?" he snapped. Caroline sighed and shook her head. "Poor, poor, soul. He never told you. I kept telling Logan over and over the truth had to come out eventually," she said. "But that can come later," she continued before she lifted the gun and pointed it straight at Scott. "Goodbye, Scott Kenway," she murmured. Tatum stared in horror; she just didn't know what to do. But before she could stop him, or realize what he was doing, Toby raced out from behind Scott and took the shot, falling to the ground almost instantly.

383Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 16 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:57 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott narrowed his eyes at Caroline. She wasn't going to touch him if he could do anything about it. He watched her closely, making sure that she wasn't going to turn on Ezra or one of his friends. Maybe they could actually get out of there alive. maybe they could do it! He thought that until she shot at him. He was expecting either pain or instant death, but neither came. It was then that he realized that Toby had take the bullet for him. The kid that he didn't even know well saved his life. "No!" he screamed, narrowing his eyes at Caroline. She wasn't leaving there alive! He ran at her and tackled her, punching her as hard a he could.

384Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 16 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:04 pm

wills

wills

Tatum felt as if she couldn't breath. Toby, the boy she had teased and taunted throughout childhood. Toby, the one who always played imaginary death scenes in video games. Toby, the one who couldn't pick up a girl, had just taken a bullet for Scott. That was an ultimatum she had never wanted to come to. She raced to her brother's side and looked at the wound. It was bad. No, bad didn't even cover it. She placed her hands over the wound, as if she could stop it. But she was watching the light bleed out of her brother's eyes. He was dying and dying quickly. Caroline scowled at Scott when he attacked her and pressed the gun against him, a scowl on her face. She felt the pain explode when he punched her. "You've done it now," she snapped. She managed to turn on a walkie talkie and snapped, "Send for Logan!" She pressed the gun against his forehead. "You really want to test me, boy?" she hissed.

385Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 16 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:10 pm

squid.

squid.

All Scott could see was red. He was too angry to think, and it wasn't good. "Do it!" he screamed at her. He honestly didn't care. It was his fault that Toby was hurt and dying. He narrowed his eyes before punching her again with everything in him going into the punch. He hated her more than he could explain. "If you hate me so much then do it!" he screamed at her. He wasn't really sure what was coming over him. Maybe I was just all the anger, or maybe it was the hereditary insanity that was passed down the Sherwood family tree. When mixed with anger, that little piece of insanity could spell disaster and death, and it was clear in Scott's eyes.

386Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 16 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:15 pm

wills

wills

Tatum hadn't realized how much her family meant to her in that moment. She hadn't realized how much Scott meant to her in that moment. "Scott!" she screamed out and looked at her brother. Toby managed to whisper, "Go." Tatum caressed his cheek, but instead of crying, blind anger overtook her. She would cry later, into her pillow. If she made it that far. She jumped up and raced towards them. "Scott, please stop!" she whispered, but it was just too late, Caroline had pulled the trigger.

387Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 16 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:21 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott honestly hated himself at that moment. He was the reason why Toby was hurt, and he would be the one to blame if Ezra or Tatum got hurt. He would have to make sure that they were both okay, even if that meant his death. He just wanted all of his friends to be okay in the end. He could hear Tatum calling for him, but it didn't really register to him. Not until the last few words were spoke. He turned his head to look up at her, but that was it. He was shot, and he fell motionless on the ground.

388Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 16 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:26 pm

wills

wills

That was the final straw. She didn't waste a second to grab Caroline by the throat and pin her against the wall. "You can shoot me. You can kill me. You can beat me until I am black and blue. But never, ever mess with the ones I love. Because I am not afraid to kill you. Because guess what," she snapped before she twisted her arm to force her to drop the gun. "My dad was a Victor," she snapped, before she dropped down to snatch the gun. She raced to Scott and dropped down beside him. "Scott," she whispered, shaking him. "Scott, please, for the love of God. We have to go."

389Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 16 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:32 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott was breathing heavily. He felt as if he was only holding on by a thread. When Tatum came up to him, he closed his eyes and tried to regain his breath. "G-get Toby out of here, now. I'm not taking no for an answer. I'll get out myself. Have Ez call an ambulance. You can't get out of here safely with two wounded," he said in a whisper since it was all he could make out. He coughed up a bit of blood and held his wound. "Put pressure on his wound. Get a cloth and stop the bleeding until the paramedics arrive," he said. He managed to take her hand. "I-I never had the courage to tell you this, but I love you."

390Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 16 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:39 pm

wills

wills

Tatum shook her head instantly. He couldn't make her leave him behind. He couldn't make her choose one over the other. That was just not going to happen. "Scott, no," she whispered, her eyes watering. "What about you? I can't leave you," she whispered. He was asking her to do something stupid, and stupid was not something she could afford. Her heart stopped when he spoke the final words. She leaned down and pressed her lips to his. "Scott Kenway, I love you too. So much. Please, don't die on me," she whispered before she raced to her brother and helped him up. Ezra had found a button to lift the doors, and she made a run for it, hoping Ezra was behind her. Ezra, being slower and clumsier even without a person to carry, ended up tripping over his own feet. The person he saw standing over him was the last one he expected to see. "Dad," he whispered. "I'm sorry, son. I'm not your dad," Logan Stilinski muttered before he stuck him with a needle.

391Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 16 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:51 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott couldn't help but cry with Tatum. He knew that she didn't want to leave him, but he was going to be okay. He hugged her as tightly as he could and kissed her once more before she pulled away, leaving him heaving breaths. He felt as if he was about to die. His vision was getting blurry, but he could see well enough to see Ezra trip and fall down. He tried to reach out to him, but he was too weak. He wasn't sure who was standing over him or what was happening, but he just wanted to help his friend. "Ez...ra," he murmured before closing his eyes and going limp.

392Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 16 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:58 pm

wills

wills

Tatum had managed to get her brother outside quick enough, and she just noticed that Ezra hadn't followed her out. Where was he? She cursed and dug out her phone to call the ambulance herself. Her voice was shaking, and she was trying to calm down. "Please, hurry. My brother and my boyfriend were shot," she whispered in a shaky voice. She half expected Ezra's father to come; she hadn't realized he had been there the whole time. Ezra had blacked out almost instantly. When he woke up, he was being loaded into the ambulance. Something felt...off about himself. "Scott?" he whispered hoarsely and looked off to the side to see his friend being loaded into the ambulance as well. "It's okay, son, I promise," a voice said. He looked up, and it was his father. But why did calling him his father feel off as well? What was going on? He didn't remember anything from the past hour. The last thing he remembered was Tatum calling him in a panic.

393Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 16 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:01 pm

squid.

squid.

{should we ts now?

394Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 16 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:02 pm

wills

wills

{sure that works for me.

395Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 16 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:13 pm

squid.

squid.

It was almost a month since the whole attack, and Ezra and Scott had been sort of distant. Once his parents got back and found him in the hospital, his mother went into a full on panic attack. Ever since then, his mother had even been acting strange. She was having flashbacks normally, and she looked even more tired than usual. She was distracted all the time, and she was always tense. He couldn't understand why or how to make her better. The only thing that seemed to make her better was his father. He was in his room at the time, and he finally managed to get Ezra over to play some video games like old times. If only it was that way with Tatum. Even if she would speak to him, her father wouldn't let her.

396Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 16 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:22 pm

wills

wills

Ezra had been distant towards everyone. He rarely even talked to Sage. It wasn't intentional, but he had these moments of pure hatred and anger, and he didn't want to do that around her, or around any of his friends actually. He had smarted off to his father multiple times. He had even asked if he was even truly his real father, which he had replied with, "Of course I am." Yet, he just knew there was something off about him. Like an annoying tick that wouldn't go away. Maybe some time with the boys would make him feel better. Maybe it was all in his head. He walked in like he always would and even grabbed himself a soda before he made his way up to Scott's room. "Hey old, buddy, old pal."

397Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 16 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:30 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott was a bit surprised at how casual he was, but he nodded. "Hey, Ez. I got your controller ready," he said. He didn't really understand how he was so casual about it, but he didn't say anything. Maybe he should just be happy that he was back to normal, but yet he knew that this wasn't normal. There was something extremely off. "What do you want to play?" he asked him as he got up and grabbed the games, setting them in front of him. "You're my guest, you can pick whatever," he said, but he was still being cautious.

398Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 16 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:35 pm

wills

wills

Ezra sorted through the games before he picked out Grand Theft Auto. He used to hate the game; so, even he found it odd himself that he wanted to play it. He would always complain that the cops chased him too much, and with his father always on his tail, GTA was never his favorite game. Either way, he put it in and started it up. "Do you remember anything? From that night?" he asked, glancing over at him. He still couldn't place it. He still didn't understand why he didn't remember.

399Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 16 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:40 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott watched him pick out the game, and he couldn't help but raise a brow. "You hate that game, Ezra," he said, but that was all he said. There was something going on with him, and he was going to find out what it was. When he asked about the night, he looked down at the ground. "There was this guy standing over you when you fell, but everything was so blurry that I couldn't tell who it was," he said quickly, wanting to get off the subject. he didn't understand why he didn't want to talk about it. "So, how are you and Sage doing?" he asked him, switching the subject matter to something different.

400Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 16 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:46 pm

wills

wills

Ezra shrugged and tried to play it off. "I have grown used to it," he muttered gruffly, shrugging once more. Ever since that night, he had been feeling almost like he was having an out of body experience. Most of the decisions he made didn't seem to be....his decisions. As Scott explained what had happened, he furrowed his brows in confusion. It just didn't add up. Something felt off. No...everything felt off. As soon as Scott mentioned Sage, there was a small fire that seemed to light inside of him. It happened when certain topics were brought up, and he could never explain it. His eyes seemed to turn red as he turned on Scott and pinned him to the floor. "What? Are you jealous that I can talk to my girlfriend, and you can't. I swear, all I heard for weeks upon weeks upon weeks was 'Tatum this, Tatum that' and when I am finally happy and you aren't, you flake out on me!" he snapped. This wasn't Ezra. Ezra would never think that, much less say it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next