Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adventures of Scott and Ezra

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 37]

751Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 31 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:43 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott smiled lightly when he asked about his father, and his nodded. "Yeah. My mom was a victor and my dad was a soldier. I grew up around all the Sherwoods and Crawfords and Kenways. But just because of that didn't make me the coolest kid in school. The coolest kid by far is Noah. He's President Sherwood's son," he said, and he looked down at his plate as he started to eat. He was always a bit jealous of him. Sure, he was popular, but not near as much as Noah. "I played sports and stuff but I really only have one best friend, and then I met Tatum and everything," he said, and he continued to eat his food.

752Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 31 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:49 pm

wills

wills

Keith barely ate as he took in everything Scott was saying. All the names sounded familiar, and he knew for sure that Caroline had not mentioned them all. Why wouldn't she tell him anything about his life? Why didn't she even give him his name? He shook his head to try to refocus. "Noah," he repeated, furrowing his brows. He had overheard Caroline talking about Noah once or twice. He shook his head and turned his attention back to Scott. "So, you mentioned something about General Hancock, how he wasn't just upset with you because you are dating his daughter. Why....is that?"

753Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 31 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:00 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott paused for a moment at his question, and he sighed. "I can only guess that during the war my father made some enemies. The one woman thought that she could hurt him by getting to me, and she even drug Tatum into it. Her name was Caroline. She had Tatum's little brother, Toby, kidnap me, and she was going to kill me. Toby ended up taking the bullet for me, and he didn't make it. I got shot too, but I was in the hospital for about a month. No one would really talk to me, and my mom started acting really weird," he sighed, and he ran a hand through his hair. "That's why General Hancock hates my guts, and I'm probably never going to gain his trust back," he said.

754Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 31 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:14 pm

wills

wills

Keith listened intently. As he described what had happened, he felt the weight of the cuff seem to grow. He vaguely remembered the pain when he had woken up. Under all the clothes, he had a scar. Right above his heart. He suddenly lost his appetite. "This Toby kid....he has been dead a month?" he asked. About three weeks ago, he had woken up in the cell. He had woken up without memories. She had been there. Pieces were falling into place, but he was missing one key ingredient. "Let's make a deal, Scott. If we both get out of here alive, you do a favor for me, and I will help you get trust back with the General." For whatever reason, he knew. He knew he was that kid. He was Toby.

755Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 31 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:27 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott gave him a quizzical looked when he started to ask about Toby, but he nodded. "Yeah, about a month," he said, and he looked up at him when he started to speak about having a deal. He smiled down at him, and he took his hand, shaking it. "Sure. What do you need done?" he asked him. He felt like he had to protect Toby, but he surely couldn't be eighteen. Not by the way that he looked. He sort of felt like an older brother to him, and it was his job to keep him safe. "Go on to training, you don't want to be late. I'll put up our trays," he said, and he grabbed his.

756Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 31 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:33 pm

wills

wills

Keith nodded and let that sink in. He knew. He didn't know how, but he did. He shook Scott's hand when he agreed to make the deal. He doubted he would go through with it if he gave him all the details now, and even if he did, Caroline would be after him for telling the enemy everything. But he knew now, he had a better chance of having his memories with Scott's help than Caroline's. If he had really taken a bullet for the guy, he was going to be sure he made the right allies. "I will tell you when we make it out," he assured him. When Scott made his comment, he hesitated before he nodded and got up. "Thanks Scott," he said with a wry smile before he headed out. Toby Hancock. It sure sounded better than Keith Longwood.

757Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 31 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:40 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott looked over at him, and he smiled lightly. He was going to run to get to training on time. He out up the two trays, and he started to rush as quickly as he could to he get there. He looked down at his boots, and sure enough, his pants were not tucked in to his boots. It was just his luck. He quickly tucked them in, and he soon ran in like with the other cadets and stood at attention. He didn't check the time, but he was eighty percent sure he was late. He would just have to see.

758Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 31 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:46 pm

wills

wills

General Hancock had been explaining their next course of action to training. He glanced up when Scott came running in, late. "Cadet Kenway, nice of you to join us," he muttered. His few minutes of niceness were depleted after lunch obviously. "I think Cadet Longwood will love the company for this afternoon, when he runs," he snapped, glaring at Scott. "As I was saying, you don't only need to know how to fire a gun, but how to move quickly and effortlessly. Which brings us to the obstacle course. You all will do it until you do it right."

759Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 31 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:48 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott couldn't help but sigh when he read him. Of course he would make him run, but why was Keith running too? He shouldn't have been late. He listened to General Hancock explain what they were going to do, and he smiled. All he would have to really do was think about football. Football was going to get him through this some how. For once there was going to he something that he actually knew how to do! He took a look at the obstacle corse , and he took a deep breath. He could do it. He could do it!

760Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 31 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:50 pm

wills

wills

General Hancock crossed his arms over his chest and eyed everyone closely. "You will be timed. The faster, the better," he muttered before he took a step back. "No pushing or harming any other soldier. If this were the real war, you would be expected to help everyone out. You are all brothers now. Act like it," he instructed. "Now...go!" he ordered, pressing the start button on the timer.

761Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 31 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:59 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott of course raced right after General Hancock said to go. He was thinking of it as football. As competition, but then he thought of his words. They were all brothers, and this wasn't a competition. This was survival. He looked back at Keith, just to make sure that he was okay. He wasn't going to leave him to be doing this on his own. He passed for a moment, waiting for Keith to catch up to him. "We are brothers, so we are doing this together," he said with a small smile, and he clasped his shoulder. He was going to protect him, no matter what. It was like his second chance. He wasn't going to mess up like he did with Toby.

762Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 31 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:12 pm

wills

wills

Keith was racing to keep up with everyone. Where being short did have it advantages when hiding, it had its disadvantages when he was running. He glanced up in surprise when Scott slowed down to wait on him. He cracked a small smile and nodded slowly. "Yeah, brothers," he said with a weak smile. He wished he could remember everything now. But this would take precious time. "Let's go," he muttered before he started off on a jog. He dropped to the ground when he reached the barbed wire field. This is where his size came in advantage.

763Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 31 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:48 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott smiled down at him, and he jogged beside him. As he came to the barbed wire fence, he bit his lip nervously. This was going to be the hard part. He got down on his stomach and started to crawl, trying to get across as much as he could. Keith was already in front of him. "You're lucky," he said as he grunted and tried to crawl through. He soon made it, and he got up, looking at the next obstacle. Of course they had to climb up a wall. "Together?" he asked as he looked over at Keith.

764Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 31 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:59 pm

wills

wills

Keith rolled his eyes and replied with, "Hardly. It is a wonder I can keep up with anyone." He wasn't sure how long he would be able to keep his cover. He didn't know much, so his mouth couldn't give him away. But his physical appearance could. Maybe not now. They would be sure to keep his head shaved. But eventually. He was forced out of his thoughts when Scott spoke. "Yeah," he agreed before he grabbed the rope.

765Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 31 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:06 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott smiled down at him, and he started to climb up the wall, he had done this too many times anyway, but he stayed in toe with Keith. "Of you can't get up all the way, I'll go to the top and pull you up," he said, and he looked down at the ground. He had never really been afraid of heights, but he was away from home and from everyone that he loved, so it sort of increased his fears. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, thinking of Tatum. He had to do it for her. He had to make it out alive like he promised her.

766Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 31 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:19 pm

wills

wills

Keith managed a weak smile over at Scott. What would a gun do if he couldn't run fast enough or climb well enough? He continued on and made it to the top. It took a bit of scrambling and a few tries before he managed to make it to the top. "Sports. I was never good at sports," he muttered, breathing heavily. Or at least, he figured he had never been any good. He obviously couldn't make it up a wall without feeling as if he would pass out.

767Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 31 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:24 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott looked down at him and readied himself to help him, but he got up on his own. He smiled at him, and he got down from the wall. "My best friend, Ezra, is like that. He can't play spots, but you know what, he sure is smarter than me. Valedictorian of my class more than likely," he said, and he started to go to the next obstacle. How much longer was this going to take? It was going to be forever until they got out of there, and he had to run after it anyway. "Let's go. We have to show Generla Hancock we aren't just little kids. We mean business."

768Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 31 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:43 pm

wills

wills

Keith shook his head and chuckled as he jumped down from the wall. "I'm the only one in my class, and I still doubt I did that well," he muttered, sighing. He couldn't help but wonder if he had been a smart kid. Probably not. It took him this long to piece the little information he had together. Which, no one could really blame him when his memories were taken away. But still. He was once again pulled from his thoughts as Scott spoke. Right. They had work to do. Apparently, he had ADD as well. "Speak for yourself, General Hancock already thinks I am a kid," he said with a sigh, but continued on with him anyway.

769Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 31 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:25 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott looked down at him, and he started to run. He saw that next was climbing up another wall, but this time there was no rope. "How are we going to get up this?" he asked in a whisper as he looked up it. He could get up it himself rather easily, but going up with Keith was going to be a challenge. He wasn't going to leave him though. They were brothers, and he was never going to leave him. He wasn't going to mess up like he did with Toby.

770Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 31 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:24 pm

wills

wills

Keith hesitated when he saw another wall was coming up. He mentally cursed. How did they expect him to get up there? Why did Caroline send him of all people on this mission. He knew the answer. It was one word, four syllables, and eleven letters. Desperation. He tried to refocus and glanced over at Scott when he asked the question. "I honestly don't know the answer to that," he said with a long sigh.

771Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 31 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:50 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott looked up at wall for a moment, and he took a deep breath. He couldn't let it scare him. He was Scott Kenway. His father was Dominic Kenway. He closed his eyes for a moment before opening them and running to the wall. He got a grip for at least a couple steps up, and he managed to grip the top with his hand. "Upper body strength don't fail me now," he whispered before pulling himself up with a struggle. He stood at the top, and he looked down at Keith. "Do what I just did. I will grab your hand and I'll pull you up," he said.

772Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 31 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:56 pm

wills

wills

Keith watched Scott with wide eyes. There was no way that he could do that. What was Caroline thinking? Of all the one hundred men she had to do her dirty work for her, why him? Because he could shoot a gun? That definitely wouldn't get him far. He attempted to remain focused as he ran for the wall. His body slammed against it, knocking the wind out of him. He was hanging on to the top by the tips of his fingers. "Er, Scott, you better hurry." Had he really never taken gym or anything? How was General Hancock his father? He definitely wasn't built like him.

773Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 31 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:03 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott watched him for a moment and his eyes widened when he reached the top. He quickly grabbed him and heaved him up. "You did it!" he said with a bright smile, and he hugged him. "I'm really proud of you. You know, together I think we make an unstoppable team," he said. He dropped down from the wall, and he looked up at him, waiting for him to get down. The next obstacle was a rope that you had to climb up and ring a bell to get down. He looked over at him. "Do you think you can do it," he asked.

774Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 31 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:10 pm

wills

wills

Keith weakly smiled. Scott seemed more enthused about it than even he did. He was surprised when Scott hugged him, but he returned it. It took him a moment, but he scooted to the edge and dropped down beside him. "This makes me want to get in shape," he said with a long sigh. He mentally groaned when he saw the rope but forced a smile. "Yeah, of course," he lied. He only knew for certain he could shoot a gun. "It would be nice of you, Naomi, if you had taught me in all areas," he hissed, seething, under his breath.

775Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 31 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:16 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott looked lover at him when he said that he could. "Alright. If you need to, I know a way that doesn't use much upper body strength. I taught it to my friend Ez when we had to do this in gym. You will have some rope burns after it, but it gets you to the top," he said and he started to climb the rope. He soon pulled himself to the top, and he smacked the bell before going back down as quickly as he could so Keith could start climbing it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next