Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adventures of Scott and Ezra

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 37]

676Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 28 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:45 pm

wills

wills

Tatum wasn't sure what she was expecting; she was just doing her best to comfort Scott. She hated to see him so upset, and she just didn't know what to do to help him. She grew up with a family of boys for crying out loud! The most crying she had endured was when Toby had been little and would do something as simple as scrape his knee. Yet, she couldn't help with this. When he told her, she felt as if her world collapsed. This was definitely not something a bandage and some Benadryl could solve. "Oh, Scott," she whispered, pulling him into another tight hug. This couldn't be happening.

677Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 28 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:57 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott hugged her tightly, and he closed his eyes, trying to calm down. "I'm so sorry, Tatum. I want stop all of this, but I don't think I can. If I could have, it already would have been done. There is no telling what my parents did to save me," he said, and he looked down at her. He kissed her softly, and he looked into her eyes. "I am going to do everything in my power to get back home," he said. He wasn't going to give up without a fight. If he could work to get back home, he was going to work his hardest.

678Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 28 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:02 pm

wills

wills

Tatum buried her face in his chest; she couldn't believe it. It broke her heart. Why did this have to happen, and why to Scott? She slowly brought her gaze up to him and rested a hand on his cheek. "Please...do," she whispered pleadingly. She couldn't lose Scott. She had lost her brother already, and she only heard from her father every few months from a postcard. "I love you," she whispered, gripping his hand tighter than she should. Without Scott, she wasn't quite sure what she would do. She needed him in her life.

679Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 28 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:19 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott looked into her eyes, and he kissed her softly. "Hey, I will write to you ever chance I get," he said, and he hugged her tightly. He wasn't going to leave without talking to her. He took her hand, and he closed his eyes, and he kissed her softly. "I love you so much," he said once more, and he held her close to him, rocking her silently. He was going to make sure that he survived and made it back home to her. "I have to leave in a few days," he said quietly.

680Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 28 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:25 pm

wills

wills

"I hope so," Tatum whispered with a weak smile. A letter would never amount to actually seeing Scott in the flesh and blood, and there was no guarantee that he would even make it to the first letter. She kissed him softly and bit down worriedly on her bottom lip. "I love you too," she whispered; she felt the ache of having to be left behind as she watched Scott go to war. She just couldn't imagine that happening, not seeing him again. "I wish you didn't have to leave at all."

681Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 28 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:39 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott bit his lip and he nodded. "I know baby, but I have to. I can promise you though that I am going to make it home, and I don't break promises, no matter what. I will stop at nothing to come back to you," he told her, and he kissed her, placing his hand on her side. He just wished that he could go back to the very start. "Do you remember when we first met? I was trying to charm you and I feel off that bar stool," he said with a small chuckle, trying to make the mood slightly happier. "And then there was that date you had set up for me."

682Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 28 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:48 pm

wills

wills

"Good. I don't know what I would do if you left me," Tatum whispered, resting her head in the crook of his neck. She just needed to be with him; if he was really leaving her, she was going to cherish every second she was given. A small smile spread across her face as he brought up the day they had met. She still found it funny to this day. "So you admit that it wasn't intentional?" she asked with a small smirk. She glanced over at him and studied his face. "Who knows, if things had went differently...would we even be together? What if that date with that girl had went perfectly?" she inquired, raising her brows. It was all a matter of coincidence that they were together.

683Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 28 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:53 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott listened to her, and he smirked, rolling his eyes. "Now I never said it wasn't intentional. You are just going to have to guess on that part," he said, and he listened to her for a few moments. He shook his head in response. "I have a feeling I would still be with you. Honestly, even before I had the date with the girl, I sort of liked you...a lot," he admitted, and he looked down at the ground, his face red in blush. "I think it was destined to happen from the moment we met," he told her with a smile, and he kissed her.

684Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 28 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:24 pm

wills

wills

"I am going to take a wild guess and say it was on accident," Tatum replied, sticking her tongue out at him. She honestly didn't know what she would do without this goofball around to keep her happy. His response made her eyes widen in surprise. Even though she had suspected that he had liked her, she had never known it had been that much from the start. "Really?" she asked, smiling ever so slightly. She shook her head and grinned lightly as she returned the kiss. "Who would have thought," she murmured, shaking her head.

685Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 28 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:52 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott smiled, and he tried his best to hide his blush. "Well how could I not? You are pretty, and funny, and sweet, and strong. I was hooked from the moment I met you," he said, and he placed his hand on her cheek, pulling her in for a kiss. Tatum was everything that he wanted in a partner and more. She seemed to somehow make his day brighter, and she stuck with him through everything. She was loyal and more than he ever deserved. "I love you, Tater Tot."

686Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 28 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:26 pm

wills

wills

Tatum flushed and returned the kiss; Scott may not be good with most girls, but he definitely knew the right words to say when it came to her. "You are so sweet sometimes, Scott," she whispered with a crooked smile. She didn't know how she was going to make it without him. It made her stomach turn at even the mere thought of him leaving for war. She couldn't help but blush and roll her eyes at his use of her nickname. "I love you too, Scott. But I am still not calling you Super Scott."

687Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 28 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:31 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott smiled down at her, and he shook his head. "Nah, I just speak my mind sometimes," he said, and he held her hand. He honestly didn't think that he was all that sweet. He was just a teenage boy. Last time he checked the teachers thought of teenage boys as revolting and disgusting. He chuckled as she commented on the nickname. "Why not? It is perfect! Fine, if you don't want to call me Super Scott, what do you think would be a good name for me?" he asked her curiously.

688Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 28 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:44 pm

wills

wills

Tatum half smiled and rested her hand over his. "Well you should speak your mind more often," she murmured, leaning forward to give him a quick peck on the cheek. She couldn't help but laugh at his response and sent a small smirk in his direction. "Let me think," she began, pondering the thought for a moment. She would need to come up with something good, or at least better than Super Scott. "Well I have one but that would be an ego booster, and I don't think I need your ego to be any bigger than it already is."

689Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 28 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:50 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott smiled lightly, and he shrugged. "I'll keep that in mind," he said, and he took her hand as he watched her try to come up with a nickname for him. Hopefully it wouldn't be anything too humiliating. He listened to her explain it, and he kissed her cheek. "I think I can handle a little ego booster. C'mon, tell me!" he said, bouncing up and down like a little kid in a candy store. He wanted to hear her ideas and see what she had in mind that wasn't too bad. Then again, nothing she made was bad.

690Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 28 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:58 pm

wills

wills

Tatum let out a long sigh at his reaction. "I think someone has been spending way too much time with Ezra," she muttered, rolling her eyes. She was attempting to hold back a laugh and rested a hand on his shoulder. "Calm. Down," she said calmly before she cracked a small smirk. The smirk evaporated as she let out a long huff. "You are really going to make me say it?" she grumbled before she flopped back onto the bed. She grabbed a pillow and pulled it over her face before she stifled out, "Sexy Scott." She threw the pillow at him then and stated, "There I said it."

691Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 28 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:06 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott chuckled, and he smirked lightly. "You say that like it's a bad thing," he said. He watched her, wondering why she was making such a big deal about. His face when a bit red as he heard her, and he smirked, catching the pillow. He lied down beside her and put his arm around her. "I do like that name, Tater Tot. I think I'll stick with it," he said, and he kissed her neck softly, pulling her closer to him. She was really all he could ask for in someone,

692Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 28 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:15 pm

wills

wills

Tatum laughed and murmured, "Well it might be sometimes. Ez is a bit crazy." She sent him a small grin; she tried to hide her face with her hands, only leaving a peephole to look out of through her fingers. She was probably just as red as Scott, and she wasn't one for getting embarrassed. "I knew you would," she muttered with an eye roll. "I am beginning to think I should have just stuck with Super Scott," she teased, pecking his cheek. She reached out and took his hand in hers, intertwining their fingers. "What will I do without you?"

693Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 28 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:45 am

squid.

squid.

Scott rolled his eyes at her statement, and he kept her close to him. He just wanted to stay like that for the rest of his life. It seemed like a perfect paradise to him, but he knew that he was going to have to leave her. He chuckled at her words, and he nodded. "Probably, but I think the new one fits even better," he joked, and he kissed her softly. He couldn't explain how much he loved her in the end. "I'm not sure, but I will try to contact you when I can. Maybe we can do video calls?"

694Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 28 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:31 am

wills

wills

Tatum sent a small smile Scott's way; she already felt as if she had lost him. She kissed his cheek and averted her gaze to the ceiling. Why Scott? That was the one question she didn't know the answer to. "Why am I not surprised?" she inquired, arching a brow and smirking ever so slightly. Scott always knew how to make a situation better, even in the toughest times. She nodded in agreement with his suggestion and gave his hand a small squeeze. "Yeah, I would like that. My dad has video called us once or twice...but he is a General...so he is always busy."

695Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 28 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:42 am

squid.

squid.

Scott smiled softly when she agreed, and he kissed her head. "Well I surely won't be a General, so I am going to have all the time in the world to talk to you," he said, and he held her close to him before sighing. "I should probably go tell Ezra. Do you think you an come with me? I don' want to do it alone," he said, and he took her hand. He wasn't sure I he could do it at all to be honest.

696Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 28 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:48 am

wills

wills

Tatum grinned lightly at that and leaned forehead to kiss his cheek quickly. "Good," she murmured; she was going to miss him, and she would video call him everyday if she had to. At his question, she bit down on her bottom lip and nodded, giving his hand a small squeeze. "Yeah, let's go," she whispered, standing and sighing. Ezra had known Scott way longer than her. If she wasn't taking it well, she had no idea how Ezra would take it.

697Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 28 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:52 am

squid.

squid.

Scott helped her up, and he took her hand as he walked with her down stairs. He looked over at his parents, and he sent them a small smile. "We are going over to Ezra's. I'm not sure when I'll be home, but I'll be home for dinner," he said, and he walked with Tatum to his car. "If you want, you can stay," he said as he opened her door. He got in, and he started the car before driving over to Ezra's house.

698Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 28 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:01 am

wills

wills

Tatum just nodded weakly and got into the car, buckling. "Yeah, I might," she whispered, staring down at the floorboard. She wanted to spend as much time with Scott as she could before he had to leave. "I might be around so much that I will annoy you," she said with a small smile; it was an attempt at the joke. A very weak one. Ezra had been avoiding his father. Although he didn't trust him, he didn't know about him being on Caroline's side. However, he stayed away from him all the same. He couldn't believe he went all his life without knowing he was adopted.

699Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 28 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:22 am

squid.

squid.

Scott chuckled at her attempt at a joke, and he shook his head. "No, I could never get annoyed of you," he said, and he soon reached Ezra's house. He got out and walked inside, knowing that the door was unlocked. "Hey Ez! It's Scott!" he called, and he headed up to his room. Hopefully he wasn't in a bad mood or anything. He had been a bit off ever since he found out. He came to his room, and he knocked on the door. "Can we talk? It's important."

700Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 28 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:11 pm

wills

wills

Tatum wasn't sure about that but nodded in agreement either way. She got out and headed after Scott. She didn't question why he just walked in. Their friendship was tight enough that she knew the both of them just walked in like they owned the place. Ezra had his books strawn out around the room. Papers were scattered across the bed. He was at the tailwing of his senior year, and he was sending in for scholarships. Some required meticulous essays, and he still had the scholarship offer from a university. He would get a full ride in their tech program, but he couldn't bring himself to move across the country away from his friends and Sage. He hadn't even mentioned it to Scott, and he already had his scholarship for the community college ready to be sent later that week. He looked up when there was a knock on his door and said, "Uh, yeah. Come on in." He closed his notebook and set it off to the side.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next