Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adventures of Scott and Ezra

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 37]

651Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 27 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:20 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott looked down at his friend, and he shook his head. "Ezra, that way you acted today was a different person. The way I see it, you didn't do anything. You won't have to worry about that at all," he told him, and he hugged his friend tightly. He just wanted him to be happy in the end. When he spoke again, he nodded and offered him a small smile. "Yeah, you are, and I think you might get along pretty well with your twin. I don't talk to Noah as much as I should, but I have met Astrid a time or two. You two should get to know each other," he said with a bright smile.

652Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 27 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:31 pm

wills

wills

All of it was just so much for Ezra to take it. Not only was he the son of two manipulative people, but he was a twin to so Scott's cousin's girlfriend. It was all just a little bit mind boggling. "Yeah...uh...maybe if she can actually believe we are related," he muttered. He wasn't used to this "having siblings" thing. Sure, Scott was almost like a brother to him, but he had never thought he would have actual siblings. "Is there anything else I need to know?" he asked, glancing over at Scott uncertainly.

653Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 27 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:53 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott looked down at Ezra, and he offered him a small smile. He knew that all of it was going to be mind boggling at first, but he would be able to adapt. He shook his head at his question, and he smirked as he got an idea. He grabbed his wallet and placed five dollars on his vanity. "I bet you five bucks that Sage will agree that my character in the Barbie game is a hot female version of me," he said confidently, and he leaned against the wall. Maybe it wasn't really something he should be proud of, but oh well.

654Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 27 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:58 pm

wills

wills

Ezra was thinking everything over when Scott pulled out the five dollars. He couldn't help but laugh at the comment. He would love to see Sage's face when she found out that Scott even had a Barbie game. "You haven't told Tatum yet either, have you?" he inquired, trying not to burst into a fit of laughter. He would love to see Tatum's face when she was to find out. "You are on, but I am sure she won't agree. Besides, why would you want to look like a 'hot female', Scott?" he asked, smirking before he stepped out of the bathroom.

655Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 27 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:23 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott smirked, and he shook his head. "No, Tatum doesn't know yet, but she will be in for a real shocker when she does. Besides, I know I am going to win," he said, and he followed him out. At his question, his eyes widened. "Why would I not? I need the clarification that I would be hot whether or not I was born a guy or a girl," he said, and he walked back into his room, and he grabbed the game before putting it in. Sage was sitting on the bed, and she smiled when she saw the both of them walk in. As Scott put the new game in, she gave him an odd look. "That isn't a Barbie game, is it, Scott?" she asked him.

656Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 27 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:29 pm

wills

wills

Ezra chuckled and shook his head at Scott's comment. "I don't think that is a good thing, Scott. I am pretty positive girls don't like to hear about their boyfriend having a little girl's game," he commented as he followed him into his room. He smirked when Sage asked Scott about the game and decided to restate the question. "Yeah, it isn't a Barbie game, is it, Super Scott?" he asked with a smirk. He then turned to Sage and grinned from ear to ear. "Wait until you see his...alter ego named Pot."

657Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 27 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:34 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott rolled his eyes at Ezra, and he puffed out his chest. "Super Scott is not afraid to admit to having a Barbie game. After all, I'm not the one who originally bought it," he said, and he smirked over at Ezra. Sage gave the two an odd look as she listened to them, and she looked over at Scott. "So you have an alter ego name Pot?" she asked him, and Scott nodded, pulling up the character. "Don't you think that she would be a hot girl version of me?" he asked with a smirk. Sage just stared at him for a moment, wondering if he was serious. Turns out he was. "No, not at all, Scott," she said. Scott stood, gaping at her for a while before he rolled his eyes. "You just don't know art, Sage."

658Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 27 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:39 pm

wills

wills

Ezra grinned when it seemed that he had won the bet, and five dollars. He had definitely needed that. After the day he had, he really needed a pick-me-up. "Uh, Mrs. Pot, I believe you owe me a Abraham Lincoln," he stated, referring to the five dollars Scott had bet him. "You see, Scott was so sure that you would think Pot was smoking, and I think we both know who knows you better," he said with a cheeky grin to Sage. He then turned back to Scott and stated, "The five dollars please. You can't keep me waiting, or I will gladly take a picture of Pot and send it to Taters."

659Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 27 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:46 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott rolled his eyes before he fished the five dollars out of his pocket and reluctantly handed it to Ezra. "But you can't tell me that she doesn't look good," he said, and Sage patted him on the shoulder. "You poor, poor child. The clothes don't go together at all, and the skin is...a little bit too dark," she said. Scott gave her a look. "I am embracing my heritage. I don't know what you are talking about," he said. Sage rolled her eyes, and she kissed Ezra.

660Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 27 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:51 pm

wills

wills

Ezra shook his head and chuckled at Sage's remarks. "Of course you are," he said with an eye roll. It was just like Scott. "Just so you know, you have the most generic name in the family. I don't know how that would go back to your heritage." He returned Sage's kiss and jumped up when he noticed the time. "I have to get home! My...my dad is going to kill me," he muttered. Even though the man was directly related to him, he had raised him. He couldn't just drop it now. And he had to still act like he didn't know.

661Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 27 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:10 am

squid.

squid.

Scott looked over at Ezra, and he rolled his eyes. "Generic? Nah. I am completely original," he said with a smirk. She finally piped up after a moment or two. "I'm pretty sure you mean insane, Scott," she said, and Scott gave her a look. "No, I do not," he said, and he ruffled her hair. As mentioned his dad, he realized that he probably should have told him about him being there. "Hey, Ezra's okay. Just tell your dad we were studying biology and you lost track of time," he said. He didn't want his friend getting in trouble because he wasn't at home on time.

662Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 27 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:45 am

wills

wills

"Uh...yeah," Ezra mumbled as he stood and glanced over at Sage before he kissed her cheek quickly. "Maybe he will be cool about it. I don't know about the...skipping though. He will realize I wasn't actually sick soon enough," he said with a long sigh. Either way, he needed to get a move on. It would only get worse if he waited it out. Although his father had never put a hand on him, he would give him a long, boring lecture again. "Bye Scott," he said, giving him a quick hug before he sprinted for the door.

663Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 27 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:48 am

squid.

squid.

{should we ts?

664Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 27 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:50 am

wills

wills

{yeah. when should we ts to?

665Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 27 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:54 am

squid.

squid.

{if we were being serious about my idea we could do it but I don't really have any ideas xD

666Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 27 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:56 am

wills

wills

{ well it doesn't matter to me. whatever you want to do. xD

667Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 27 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:04 am

squid.

squid.

{YAS this is going to be fun *inserts smirking emoji*

Scott had been going through the last bit of school. Everything was almost finished, and he was headed home. Things had been pretty great up until this point. His mother had managed to get at job at Tatum's mother's bakery. He never thought that two women could get along so well. He wasn't really sure of it at first. His mother could be quite sarcastic at times, but she knew when to be quiet unlike his father sometimes. He still loved both of them though. His dad had been hard at work at whatever he was doing. He still didn't get to know a lot of the details, and he wanted to know what all it was. He drove home with Tatum in the passenger seat, but he found it odd that both of his parent's cars were there. He walked inside, and he looked over at his mother who was hugging his father. It seemed like when she had lost her job all over again. "Mom, Dad, what's going on?" he asked in confusion.

668Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 27 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:11 am

wills

wills

{oh my. xD

Tatum had been adjusting. Life without Toby and her father around was hard, but she still had her mother and Marcus. And not to mention Scott and her friends. If they didn't make her happy, no one would. She hopped out after Scott and followed him inside. Her smile immediately dropped from her face. "Should I...go?" she asked, stepping back towards the door. She shouldn't be in the middle of this. This was not any of her business. Dominic had heard about the recent draft, but that didn't stop him from doing his work. He was convinced that Scott had to be safe. He was safe, right? All of it came crashing down that day. Dominic had never been one to cry much, being raised by Victor had done that to him. But he was close to tears now. He rubbed Riley's back and tried to gain his composure as he saw Scott come in. "We...we need to talk."

669Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 27 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:33 am

squid.

squid.

Scott could tell that it was something really bad just by the way that his father spoke. He shook his head at Tatum's words, and he kissed her softly. "Go on to my room. I'll meet you there," he said, and he hugged her once more before going over to his mother and his father. He sat down beside his mother, and he looked at both of them. "What's going on?" he asked. Riley opened her mouth to speak, but she couldn't bring herself to say the words. She was sure that her son wouldn't be drafted, but they must have thought that if they were good during the war, their children must be too. She cried, and she held Scott's hand tightly. "Y-you've been drafted," she finally whispered, and she took Dominic's hand, trying not to cry. Scott was in shock as he heard the news. Drafted? There was no way! "B-but I can't fight! I don't know how to do anything. I'm doing everything to make it through high school!" he said, and Riley nodded. "I know, Scott. I told them that, but they said that there was no changing it."

670Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 27 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:39 am

wills

wills

Tatum bit her lip and gave Scott a tight hug before she disappeared up to his room. Whatever it was, it couldn't be good. Dominic remained quiet as Riley delivered the news. He had done all that he could to get his son out of it. There had been a part of it that had a sliver of hope. His cousin was the president for crying out loud! He had even insisted to take his place. Sure, Dominic could barely build a house, much less fight. But he would rather go than his son. It was worse than he would have thought. It was like waiting in line as a resprentative pulled out a name for the games. The games. He shivered again. He had never participated himself, but he still felt uneasy about it. "Scott...I did everything I could, but they were adament," he whispered finally. He was squinting his eyes, forcing the tears away. Why couldn't Dimitri change this? It seemed inevitable, and that was the answer. He may be the president, but if he showed favortism, the public would be thrown into a riot. It wouldn't end well.

671Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 27 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:01 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott looked over at his parents, and he bit his lip nervously. He knew that his parents probably tried their best to get him out of it, and they probably tried to take his place, but neither of them could do anything. He hugged both of his parents tightly. "I love you guys," he said, trying not to cry. He didn't want to die, not that he was finally happy with his life. "When do I have to leave?" he asked, trying to hide the dismay in his voice. He didn't want his parents crying over him. He wasn't worth it. "I'll make you proud, okay. I won't be the stupid, sloppy kid I've always been. I'll finally do some good," he said, and he looked over at his father. He wanted to be just like him.

672Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 27 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:09 pm

wills

wills

Dominic dropped his gaze to the ground and shook his head. He didn't think Scott was sloppy. He may not be the smartest kid on the block, but that didn't matter to him. He couldn't careless if his son graduated top of his class or barely passed. He was his son at the end of the day, and it wasn't like Dominic had a normal education. What he had learned was from Victor; they had always been moving around in his childhood. "In a few days," he answered hoarsely to Scott's question. He then leaned over and gave Scott a tight hug. This shouldn't be happening. Not his kid.

673Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 27 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:24 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott nodded at his words, and he bit his lip nervously. He hugged his parents once more, and he stood. "I need to tell Tatum," he said, and he stood. He wasn't really sure how Tatum would react. It was bad enough that she lost Toby and her father was off at war, but now he was going too? And he was going to have to somehow figure out how to tell Ezra. He kissed his mother's head and hugged his father before heading up the stairs. He came to his room, and he took her hand, sitting beside her on the bed. Before he could speak, he broke into tears and hugged her tightly. "I love you, Tatum," he whispered.

674Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 27 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:48 pm

wills

wills

Tatum had been waiting quietly in his room. She was trying not to be too worried, but all she felt was worry. Scott could be in some serious trouble, or his parents. She didn't want that for any of them. When Scott came into the room, she attempted to send a comforting smile his way. It evaporated, however, when he started crying. She hugged him tightly and rested her head against his shoulder. "Scott?" she asked, sending him a worried look. "What is it? Are you okay?" she asked him, reaching out to try to brush away his tears. What had happened?

675Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 27 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:55 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott took a few moments to try and calm down, but it was getting really hard. He didn't want to die. He couldn't leave his family, and his friends, and Tatum. He loved them too much. He finally managed to calm down, and he took a deep breath. "I was drafted," he said finally, and he looked into her eyes. He didn't want her to be sad because of him, but he couldn't just not tell her. She was going to have to find out one way or another, and it seemed best to go on and tell her. It wouldn't do either of them any good keeping secrets.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next