Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adventures of Scott and Ezra

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 37]

351Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 15 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:10 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott could feel the tension, and he took Tatum's hand. "Hey, it's okay," he said, and he started to pick up the finished plates, and he then started to wash them. He knew that Tatum didn't want him to work when he was a guest, but he was trying to please her father after all. He soon finished washing the dishes, and he looked around to see if there was any more work to be done. "If you guys need anything at all, I'm here to do it. It's the least I can do after this meal," he said, and he smiled at Tatum.

352Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 15 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:16 pm

wills

wills

Tatum simply sighed and went to help him with the dishes. Even though the dinner hadn't turned out completely horrible, it still hadn't been one hundred percent the best it could have been. Thankfully, her mother eased the tensions by standing and giving Scott another hug. "It's fine, Scott, really. It was nice to have you over. You should come over again some time," her mother tried to reassure him. Tatum reached out and took Scott's hand.

353Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 15 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:24 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott smiled down at Tatum's mother, and he sighed to himself before nodding. "Okay. Thank you so much for the wonderful food. It honestly was amazing. Thank you for having me over," he said, and he hugged her before looking down at Tatum. "Will you walk me to my car?" he asked her with a small smile, and he took her hand as he walked along to his car. He hugged her tightly and closed his eyes. "I'd kiss you, but I'm pretty sure your dad is watching," he said.

354Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 15 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:30 pm

wills

wills

Tatum followed him out to his car and hugged him tightly. She could tell that most of her family seemed to like him all right, and her father wasn't being as hostile. It was a good thing, because she was tired of tiptoeing around the whole thing. At his comment, she glanced back towards the house, and he was right. The blinds were pulled back with a pair of eyes watching them. The blinds were pulled back into place when her father realized he had been caught staring. "Let him," she whispered before reaching up and kissing him softly.

355Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 15 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:37 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott was a bit shocked at first, and he was starting to wonder what she was thinking, but when her lips pressed to his, his mind went blank. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her softly, not caring of what her father would think. He loved her, and nothing wait going to change that. Wait, did he just say that he loved her? Did he admit to loving Tatum Hancock? It sounded like he did, but he could care less. He knew it was the truth.

356Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 15 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:41 pm

wills

wills

Tatum grinned lightly under the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck. It didn't matter what her father thought; there was no way he could keep her from Scott, not even if he grounded her for the rest of her life. She slowly pulled away and smiled up at him. Even though she had dated other guys before, she had never felt the same way about any of them that she felt for Scott. "I'll see you later?" she asked softly.

357Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 15 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:45 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott smiled under the kiss, and he slowly pulled away. "Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow," he said, and he gave her a wink before getting into his car. He rolled down his window and smiled. "How about tomorrow night? We can watch a movie or something," he said with a smile before waving and driving off.

358Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 15 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:51 pm

wills

wills

Tatum grinned lightly at that and nodded in agreement. "Yeah! Maybe this time we won't watch a horror movie, and you won't have to 'yelp'," she agreed with a teasing smile. She would probably never let it go. She waved and watched as he drove off before she turned and quickly headed back inside before her father had a stroke and grew too worried about her. "Hey...where did Marcus run off to?" she asked, frowning in confusion. "Apparently he had some work he needed to catch up on for school, but he said he will try to drop by and visit more often," her mother reassured her.

359Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 15 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:56 pm

squid.

squid.

{should we timeskip?

360Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 15 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:57 pm

wills

wills

{yeah...to when? the idea or....?

361Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 15 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:00 pm

squid.

squid.

{yeah, I was thinking the idea. Want me to start?

362Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 15 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:03 pm

wills

wills

{sure if you want to.

363Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 15 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:08 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott was sitting at home alone since both of his parents were gone on a well needed vacation. He had finished him homework and was on the phone with Tatum at the moment. "So, you want to come over? I mean, you won't get to meet my parents yet since they aren't here, but I'm sure that we can arrange it. My mom has been going on non stop about meeting you, and my dad, well, he's more of a teenager than a da, but that's okay. He's really cool," he said with a small smile, and he leaned back.

364Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 15 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:14 pm

wills

wills

Tatum leaned back against the wall and sighed, staring up at the ceiling. Toby had left an hour or two ago to hang out with his friends, and Marcus hadn't shown up since the dinner. Besides her mother, she was the only one home that evening. "Yeah, I may be a few minutes, but I would love to," she agreed, cracking a small smile. She paused as he mentioned that she wouldn't be able to meet his parents. "Well, hopefully I will soon. They seem nice, the way you talk about them," she continued, before she stood. "I will be over in a few minutes."

365Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 15 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:19 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott smiled to himself, and he nodded. "Yeah, they are nice. I'm sure they will lose you, especially my mother," he said, and he smiled as she agreed. "Alright! I'll get the popcorn ready. I'll see you in a bit!" he called before he got up and ran down to the kitchen, starting to fix some popcorn. He even got a couple blankets out on the couch for the two of them. He wanted Tatum to be as happy as she possibly could be.

366Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 15 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:23 pm

wills

wills

Tatum grinned lightly at that and murmured, "Yeah, I hope that you are right." She hung up after she finished talking to him. She quickly went to get ready. A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door. But it wasn't Tatum. It was a man in a mask, disguising his face. The plan was in motion. Caroline would be happy to know he had listened. He tried to convince himself that it was for the greater good. She had promised she wasn't going to hurt him, and it was either Scott or the people he cared about. At the end of the day, the ones he loved won out.

367Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 15 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:29 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott was in the middle of getting everything together when he heard the knock at he door. "Crap! She got here fast!" he said to himself before yelling,"I'll get it in a moment!" He rushed to get a bowl for the popcorn, and he quickly put in the in bowl and made sure that everything was in place before he opened the door. "Hey ba-," he stopped himself when he realized that it wasn't Tatum. He quickly slammed the door shut and locked it before running u the stairs. He knew his father had a stash of weapons from the war. He said never to touch them, but this had to be an exception.

368Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 15 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:37 pm

wills

wills

The Masked Man cursed under his breath and headed for one of the windows. Lucky for him - and unlucky for Scott, the window was unlocked. He slipped inside and pulled out the syringe. "Why in the world did she decide to threaten me," he cursed under his breath before he headed up the stairs. He threw every door imaginable open before he found Scott. "I didn't want to do this, buddy. Believe me," he muttered. Again, why him? He didn't give it another thought before he stuck Scott with the syringe.

369Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 15 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:43 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott finally found the room, and he cursed as he saw there was a passcode. "No, no, no! Not now!" he said. He typed in his mother's name, the date of their wedding, even his name, but done of it worked. He then make up with an idea. He typed in the date of when they first met. Thank goodness it worked. He got in, but right was he was around to reach for something, he was found. He couldn't even stop him from sticking him with the syringe. He fell to the ground unconscious.

370Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 15 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:47 pm

wills

wills

The Masked Man sighed with relief. "I'm sorry, Scott. Really," he whispered before he managed to get Scott to his car. Luckily, he had enough time to write a quick message and tape it to the door. Want to find your boy? Might want to call up your pal. You have the information. He has the coordinates. Good luck! - M. Just as he was pulling away, Tatum was pulling into the house. She frowned slightly when she noticed the car leaving. Had Ezra been over? Surely not. She raced up to the door, and her eyes widened. "If only I had a gun," she cursed under her breath. She didn't think twice as she called Ezra.

371Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 15 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:06 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott had stayed unconscious for a while, but at some point he managed to wake up. He groaned and looked around for a moment or two. Everything was blurry, and he really couldn't hear since everything was muffled. "Who are you?" he asked, and he blinked his eyes a few times, trying to adjust. When he could see clearly. He managed to pull his phone out of his pocket descretly, and he sent Tatum a quick message. "Help." He wasn't able to send more in the fear of being caught. Maybe Ezra could track the message. He was great with phones and computers and technology. He managed to pull it out and send another. "Track."

372Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 15 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:18 pm

wills

wills

The Masked Man pressed his lips into a thin line and muttered in response, "That is classified information." He gripped the wheel a little tighter as he drove. Soon, they reached the warehouse, and he threw the door open. "You really shouldn't have woken up," he cursed before he grabbed duck tape and placed it over his mouth. "Seriously? A phone too?" he cursed before he snatched it away and grabbed him by the wrist. "Come on." Tatum was waiting for Ezra, pacing the yard back and forth impatiently. Finally, Ezra showed up with a piece of paper of his own. "They sent coordinates," he muttered, frowning down at the paper. It was signed with the same M. He shook his head. "This would take hours to figure out. We are lucky if we have thirty minutes," he muttered, but Tatum handed him the phone, and he smirked ever so slightly before he began to work his magic. He was finished within a few minutes. "Let's go," he muttered before he got in the car and wheeled out of the driveway the moment Tatum got in.

373Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 15 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:31 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott narrowed his eyes at him. He knew he had heard the voice before. He just couldn't put his finger on it. That was until the memories came flooding back. He was about to say the person's name, but duck tape was placed over his mouth. He tried to speak, but every word just came out as a mumble. He winced as he was grabbed, and he closed his eyes, trying to calm down. He could only hope that his friends were going to be okay. Did they know? Were they worried? He then though about what the man said before. Why should he have no woken up? Was he going to die? He didn't get to say goodbye to his parents. He didn't get to tell Tatum he loved her!

374Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 15 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:41 pm

wills

wills

The Masked Man glared at him and muttered, "Shut up!" He didn't need to get into trouble with the boss. His family would be endanger then. He grabbed Scott and forced him to follow him to the warehouse where Caroline was waiting. "Good work, newbie. Now, I will need to you watch his cell. The pests are about to fly in," she said icily as she opened up his cell. The man scowled at that. "I did what you promised. You should let me off the hook!" he snapped. But Caroline disregarded his words and walked off. The man groaned and forced Scott into the cell. Just as he closed the cell doors, Tatum and Ezra came racing in.

375Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 15 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:54 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott winced as he was forced forward, and he glared up at the man. He wasn't for sure who it was, but he had a pretty good idea of who it was. He winced as he was pushed into the cell, but he kept his eyes on the woman who spoke. Who was she? What did she want with him? He had never met her! When he heard Ezra and Tatum coming in, his eyes widened. Did they really find him that quickly? He smiled and looked over at the Masked Man. He was in for something.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next