Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adventures of Scott and Ezra

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 37]

626Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 26 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:50 am

wills

wills

Ezra cracked a small smile and shrugged his shoulders. "Don't mention it," he said with a chuckle, kissing the top of her head. He couldn't hurt her feelings even if he tried. He just wasn't that type of person. "Well, I am glad that I will be the first one to read them," he said with a wide smile. Willow glanced at Dayton, who was still pondering the thought. "Well, he looks like he is the same age as Astrid, and who's to say that they aren't twins?" she began, then hesitated. "And why else would Caroline know Ezra and Logan, unless Ezra was her son?"

627Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 26 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:01 am

squid.

squid.

Sage smiled up at him, and she kissed him softly, holding him close to her. "Ezra, I love you," he whispered to him, and she closed her eyes, relaxing. Ezra made her feel like no one else had. She honestly had no idea what she would do without him. Scott thought about it for a moment. Honestly it all made sense when he thought about it. "Is there any way that we can make sure that Ezra really is Caroline's son? I don't want to make assumptions without knowing fully," he said, and he looked over at Dayton. "He does look a lot like you."

628Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 26 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:08 am

wills

wills

Ezra couldn't hold back a smile at her words. He never would have thought that someone would actually love him as much as he loved that person. He wrapped an arm around her and kissed her forehead. "I love you too, Sage," he whispered. He didn't understand how he had gotten so lucky, but he wouldn't trade it for the world. Willow thought it over for a moment before she suggested, "Well if we can find birth certificates or something it could help." Dayton hesitated, shaking his head as he thought it over. "We can't just base it on looks. Besides, if it is true, we only share a mom."

629Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 26 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:27 am

squid.

squid.

Sage looked into his eyes, and she hugged him, smiling softly. "What sort of profession do you want to do?" she asked him curiously. She really wanted to be an author, but she wasn't sure how well it would work out. Scott listened, and he nodded, and he smiled lightly. "Logan is a work right now, and he won't be home for a little while. I know how to get in the house. We can search for a little bit in his office," he said, and he quickly got up. He grabbed his keys and ran out of the house without a word.

630Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 26 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:38 am

wills

wills

Ezra thought it over and sighed to himself. "I don't know, work with technology. Build it up better. I like that sort of thing. I can already mess with phones to track and trace. I don't know. It just seems like something I want to do, especially since I'm not good at sports and such," he answered. Dayton and Willow traded and look before they both stood and followed after Scott. Tyson frowned and hopped up. "Hey, wait up!" he muttered, following after them. They weren't giving this much thought. What if they were caught? Dayton barely listened to Tyson as he hopped into Scott's car. "Are you sure we won't get caught?" he asked. It couldn't end well if they were. The guy was a cop.

631Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 26 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:40 pm

squid.

squid.

Sage listened to him, and she smiled brightly. "I think that's a great idea. I may not know a lot about computers, but I can sure cheer you on," she said with a smile, and she kissed him softly. The thought of an author and a computer person just sounded right. Scott started his car, and he looked over at Tyson. "I'm sure that I am going to be fine. I know that he won't catch us, okay. I've been to their house too many time. I basically live there," he said, and he started to drive. He didn't understand why he worried so much. He soon came to the house, and he parked.

632Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 26 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:51 pm

wills

wills

"That's probably all I need," Ezra said with a chuckle as he kissed her forehead. He sat up then, frowning slightly. "Scott has been gone for an awful long time...," he commented, furrowing his brows in confusion. He had vaguely overheard him racing off to take Tatum home, but he hadn't come back. Once they reached Ezra's house, Dayton threw the door open. "Stay," he muttered, giving Willow a hard look. "You've already caused enough trouble," he grumbled. Willow opened her mouth to object; she was a grown woman, and she could do as she pleased. But Dayton had already slammed the door and was waiting outside for Scott to lead the way.

633Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 26 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:17 pm

squid.

squid.

Sage looke up at him, and she nodded in agreement. "I wonder where he went. He couldn't possibly still be at Tatum's house. "Should be call him?" she asked, biting her lip. She was wondering if he was okay. Scott looked over at Dayton, and he started to climb up to Ezra's window. He managed to open it up, and he tumbled in. "This way," he said, and he led the way to Logan's office. He soon came to it, and he looked over at Dayton. "I'll keep time as much as I can. He gets off in about an hour, so let's go," he said.

634Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 26 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:22 pm

wills

wills

Ezra fished in his pockets for his phone. When he finally pulled it out, he began to dial Scott's number. "Maybe he had to make a pit stop or something," he said uncertainly. Either way, he didn't exactly have a good feeling about it. He pressed the call button. Dayton followed Scott up, but not as gracefully. The genetics ended between him and Ezra when it came to build. Dayton was rather buff, while Ezra was a toothpick. The extra muscle didn't exactly help when fitting into a small space. He trailed after Scott and pulled open a drawer. "Then let's...get started," he muttered as he pulled out file.

635Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 26 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:37 pm

squid.

squid.

Sage took his hand, and she bit her lip nervously. She was getting even more worried as the moments went on. Scott was starting to look trough the files, and he sighed to himself. He glanced down when he felt his phone, and he bit his lip when he saw it was Ezra. He answered and tried to act cool. "Hey, Ezra! Sorry, I sort of got held up. Tatum's mother started pulling out the pictures," he said with a laugh. He hated lying to his friend, but he was going to keep him out of it the best that he possibly could.

636Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 26 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:48 pm

wills

wills

Ezra furrowed his brows at Scott's statement. "Really?" he asked, but he had a feeling that Scott wasn't telling him something. Ezra wasn't foolish; he didn't just have academic smarts. The kid had common sense too. "Then can I talk to Tater tot? I really need to know what math work I missed today," he said, trying to act nonchalant to hide his suspicions. Dayton glanced up as he saw Scott on the phone. He couldn't help but snort before he went back to work. The poor kid was not a good liar. He located a file labeled, 'Ezra' and pulled it out. He opened it and found the first page. Ezra Stilinski, it read. Adopted June 1st at 1 month old by Logan and Martha Stilinski.. His eyes skimmed his page over the height, weight, and other physical attributes and finally landed on the last fraction of the page. "Scott, I think I found something," he muttered. Birth parents: Caroline Young and Xander Matthews.

637Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 26 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:11 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott tried his best to dodge everything, but of course he asked to talk to Tatum. "Yeah. She's in the kitchen. One second," he said, and he he called. "Hey Tatum! Ezra wants to know the math homework!" he was hoping that it would at least sound like he was trying to call to him. He waited a moment before speaking. "She said page 160 and three through forty." He looked over at Dayton when he spoke, and his eyes widened. "I have to go," he said, and he hung up before grabbing the file. "Should we tell him?" he asked. He sent Ezra a quick text saying,"I have something to show you."

638Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 26 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:17 pm

wills

wills

Dayton looked over the files and hesitated; would it be a such a good idea? "Scott...this may not end well. Caroline has a temper...and...," he trailed; it already seemed too late, because Scott texted Ezra. He let out a long sigh of frustration. Did no one listen to him? He wasn't as dumb as he looked! He would have tried to talk him out of it, but he heard a door open downstairs. "We have to go," he said, rushing to close the file and stuff it back into the drawer. He headed for Ezra's window. It wasn't even time for his father to get home! But it was too late. "Scott? What are you doing here?"

639Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 26 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:42 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott's eyes widened when he heard the door open, and he quickly folded the paper with the part of him being adopted, and he put it in his back pocket. "Hey, Mr. Stilinski! Sorry, I forgot my Biology book here, and I have some homework in it. I'll be on my way though. It was nice seeing you," he said with a smile, and he tried his best to act calm. His father didn't need to see him terrified like he was. Maybe he wouldn't think too much about it. He just needed to get past him for the time being.

640Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 26 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:23 pm

wills

wills

"Uh...," Logan began, furrowing his brows as he gave Scott a once over. "Very well, then Scott," he said. He then smirked and muttered, "Don't scare me like that again or I may have to arrest you." He chuckled, meaning for it to be a joke. He moved towards his desk and glanced up when a loud "oof" sounded. Dayton had fallen from the window, and he hadn't landed on his feet. "I'm...okay," he muttered under his breath, but he was obviously winded.

641Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 26 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:38 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott chuckled when he heard him, and he was still trying to play it off cool. "If I keep getting the cops called on me, it's going to happen one of these days," he joked. He heard Dayton, and he tried his best to look around like he was confused. "You should have someone check out your house. You could have rats or something," he said, and he waved to him before quickly heading out the door. He was going to kill Dayton! He almost blew his cover. He got in his car and quickly called Ezra.

642Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 26 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:46 pm

wills

wills

Dayton managed to get up and made his way back to the car. He knew Tyson was going to make a snide comment even before he opened the door. "Day, I thought I was the clumsy one," Tyson called. Dayton sent a glare back at him. "Can it, Walker," he grumbled before he buckled up. "He is just mad that he didn't make it," Tyson muttered, rolling his eyes. Ezra had been waiting, impatiently, to find out what Scott had found. What could he possibly be talking about? When Scott called, he answered immediately. "What is it, Scott? You know you can't leave me hanging like that!"

643Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 26 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:03 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott smiled lightly, and he couldn't help but chuckle at his friend's enthusiasm. "Okay, so I was at your house, and I might have found something huge in your dad's office. I'm not really sure if you want Sage to hear this," he said. As much as he liked Sage, he didn't want her getting even more involved than she already was. She needed to stay out of it as much as she possibly could.

644Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 26 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:07 pm

wills

wills

Ezra furrowed his brows in confusion at Scott's remark. Was it something bad about him? He glanced as Sage and put his hand over his phone's speaker. "I will be right back," he whispered to her, kissing her cheek before he left Scott's room and went into the bathroom. "Okay...Scott stop yanking my chain. What is it?" he asked once the bathroom door was securely shut behind him.

645Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 26 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:24 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott bit his lip, and he waited a moment before he continued. "Are you sitting down? You may want to," he said, and he waited another moment before finally speaking. "Your dad isn't really your dad," he said quickly. He didn't want to go too in depth, but he needed to say something. He finally spoke after another moment of silence. "Caroline is your real mother, and Xander is your real after. You are half brothers with Dayton, and your sister is Astrid. She may even be your twin," he said.

646Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 26 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:29 pm

wills

wills

Ezra frowned at Scott's comment but took a seat on the edge of the bathtub anyway. He suddenly had a bad feeling about it, and he almost didn't want to know. As Scott told him, he tensed and a frown fell onto his face. "Scott...I don't know why you would tell me something like this. This is supposed to help me?" he muttered. Even though he had a bad feeling about his father, he felt more comfortable with Logan being his dad then two insane, evil people. "If this was supposed to make me feel better, it doesn't."

647Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 26 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:35 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott sighed, and he bit his lip nervously. "No, I just thought you should know, I didn't want to keep it from you, and I really thought that maybe it would help just a bit. I know how much you look up to Dayton," he said, and he sighed before arriving at his house. "I'm home, I'll be up there in a minute," he said, and he ended the call before getting out without another word. He really didn't want Ezra to hate him. He walked up the stairs, and he figured that Sage was still in his room. He opened the bathroom door, and he looked down at his friend.

648Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 26 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:43 pm

wills

wills

Ezra couldn't really find the words to respond. He felt his stomach do a flip flop in his stomach. He hung up once Scott finished speaking and placed his phone off to the side. He rested his head in his hands and only looked up when he heard the door open. "So this is it, huh? I am more than likely going to turn out just like them. Your parents will never trust me when they find out. They have that...that disagreement with...," he paused; he couldn't find himself to say her name, "with Caroline."

649Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 26 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:48 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott shook his head, and he looked down at his friend. "Ezra, don't say that. Listen to me, you won't be anything like you. You have only even met the woman once. And there is no way that my parents are going to keep me away from you. You are my best friend, and I couldn't live without you," he said, and he hugged him tightly. Without Ezra in his life, he wouldn't be the same. "Besides, we still keep Dayton and Astrid around. No way we are getting rid of you. What did I say before? I am like a leech. You are going to have to go through hell and back to get rid of me. Even then I am probably not going to go away," he said.

650Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 26 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:00 pm

wills

wills

Ezra tried to feel comforted by his words, but this wasn't what he wanted. He just wanted a normal life with normal friends. Yet, he had to be the son of the evilest person on the face of the earth. "But...but Scott...the way I acted today. What if it changes?" he asked, glancing up at him worriedly. He didn't want to be like his parents. He just couldn't believe that they were his parents. The thought was hard to fathom. "So I am a twin?" he asked in disbelief. It seemed so surreal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next