Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adventures of Scott and Ezra

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 37]

451Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 19 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:14 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott listened to the girl, and he couldn't help but laugh a bit. It really was a small world. Either that or she was drug in to the whole thing. He nodded at her question. "Mesh. He's sort of like a mentor to me. You know, now that I think about it, he looks just like my friend. They look more alike than him and his parents," he commented, thinking out loud. Was it possible that Mr. Stilinski wasn't really Ezra's father. Was it true? He was going to have to look into it.

452Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 19 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:18 pm

wills

wills

"Really? I mean, I remember Dayton found out about his lost sister...," Willow began, trailing. "Maybe he has a brother too," she continued, shrugging. She may have to ask Dayton about it, but she had a feeling he wouldn't know if he hadn't tried to find him before as well. She hesitated for a moment before she continued. "Is this the same friend with the...virus?" she asked, referring to the venom.

453Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 19 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:48 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott had to admit that he was a bit surprised. Dayton had a sister? How come he didn't know. Wait, Dayton probably did tell him. He just sort of forgot considering he never really knew who she was. As she spoke again, he gave her a small nod and looked at the ground. "Yeah, he's the friend. His name is Ezra. We have been friends since the 6th grade when he moved in. Something happened to him about a month ago, and he's starting to act strange."

454Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 19 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:52 pm

wills

wills

Willow nodded in understanding and clasped her hands together thoughtfully. "Tracker Jacker Venom," she said thoughtfully. "Does he remember anything? From what had happened?" she inquired. She tried not to shiver at the memories. She had been young when she had first been attacked by Caroline. She remembered when she had had her memory taken away. "How bad is it? From a scale to...anger to...deadly?"

455Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 19 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:11 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott bit his lip as he listened to her questions. He was getting worried that Ezra would just get worse. "No, he doesn't remember anything at all," he said. Maybe if he did know what happened it would help. He was deep in though during her next question. "Angry and growing slightly violent. He started telling at me and punched me," he said. He was going to have to get answers himself about this Caroline girl, and he would do anything possible to get them.

456Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 19 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:15 pm

wills

wills

Willow let that sink in before she sighed and turned to Scott. "Well, he will need to be fixed and fixed quickly. It will only get worse the longer we wait," she whispered, shaking her head. "I will need to get to work on making a cure, and hopefully I will have one by tomorrow, before he can cause more distruction," she continued, glancing over at Scott uncertainly. "Keep an eye on him, but stay distant. If he starts acting...off again and I don't have the cure already made, stick him with this," she murmured, openning her suitcase and pulling out a tranquilizer. "It should at least hold him off until I get the cure to you."

457Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 19 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:38 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott gave her a few nods as she spoke to show that he was listening. All in all, it didn't sound too bad. She was just going to have to find a cure and quickly before anything bad could happen. Maybe he could hold him off that long. He paused for a moment or two when he was given the tranquilizer. He almost gave it back to her. He couldn't do it! He couldn't hurt his friend! "Will it hurt him a lot. I don't want to hurt him," he said, and he but his mind was racing. He finally looked over at Tatum. "Who do you think he will go for next?" He asked curiously.

458Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 19 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:43 pm

wills

wills

"Hurt him? No. It will just knock him out for an hour or so, if you give him enough of it that is. If you just want to calm him down, you only have to use a little," Willow explained, dropping her gaze to the ground. "I would suggest you use it if you need to," she continued. It was probably better that they kept an eye on him as much as possible. Tatum frowned as she thought that over, but it didn't take too long for it to click. She glanced over at Scott worriedly. "Sage."

459Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 19 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:05 am

squid.

squid.

Scott tried to listen to her as she explained how to use it, but he still felt really guilty about using it. Was it a good idea to use it? He sighed to himself and tried not to think too much about it. "Okay," he said quietly. He glanced at the ground, but then all of a sudden Tatum spoke. His eyes widened, and he looked over at her. "Oh my gosh. Ezra could probably kill her if he snaps!" He once again started pacing, trying his best to come up with a plan. "We need to keep Ezra away from her as much as possible," he said.

460Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 19 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:48 am

wills

wills

Tatum glanced at the ground uncertainly as she assessed the situation. "Scott, I don't think it will be that easy," she muttered. The chances Ezra would talk to her were slim, and even though she wasn't sure where she stood with Scott anymore, she wasn't comfortable with Scott hanging out with him. She didn't want him to get hurt either. It was just such a messy situation at the end of the day.

461Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 19 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:55 am

squid.

squid.

Scott glanced at Tatum when she spoke, and he took her hand. "I am going to have to do some things that put me in danger, okay. Right now, Ezra is my top propriety, not my safety," he said, and he looked down at the tranquilizer he was given. Could he really use it on his best friend? Probably not. Keeping him from Sage was going to be a challenge. He glanced at Willow before speaking. "How long will it take you to make the cure?"

462Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 19 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:07 am

wills

wills

Tatum bit her bottom lip nervously and shook her head, letting out a long frustrated sigh. "Scott...," she whispered but she trailed off, not knowing how to finish. If Ezra hurt any of his friends, the real Ezra would feel immensely guilty. Willow offered them the best smile that she could muster. "I hope I can get it to you sometime tomorrow. But I have to get it just right, especially for any changes that could have been made, and I haven't done this as long as Maria...so it may take me a bit longer," she whispered before she averted her gaze to the ground. "I am thinking she is going to...die soon."

463Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 19 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:30 am

squid.

squid.

Scott looked over at Tatum, and he bit his lip. He knew that she didn't want him to get hurt, but someone was going to have to, and it was going to be him because he wasn't going to let his friends get hurt. He listened to Willow speak, and he closed his eyes. Ezra couldn't get too much worse in one day, could he? "Thank you, Willow. It means a lot to me," he said before he stood and headed to the door. "Call me if you need anything."

464Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 19 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:44 pm

wills

wills

Willow nodded and stood as well. "I will try to contact you as quickly as possible," she assured him as she headed for the door. "It was nice to meet you by the way," she continued before she headed out the door to get a move on. Tatum stood afterwards and worried her bottom lip. "I kind of just bolted out the door," she whispered as she walked out the door. She glanced over at Scott but then quickly looked away. She wished things could go back to the way they were.

465Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 19 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:55 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott gave her a small smile, and he waved. "It was nice to meet you as well," he said, and he walked over to the car, and he looked over at Tatum with a small sigh. He couldn't help but hug her as tightly as he could. "Listen, I'm sorry for everything, really. I just want to make things right between us," he said quietly, and he closed his eyes. "I know that I can probably never make things right, but I want to try my best," he said. He wanted so badly to kiss her, but he resisted the urge.

466Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 19 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:54 pm

wills

wills

Tatum was almost surprised by the hug; yet, she hadn't realized how much she had missed him until then. Scott was the only one she could really count on; at that point, she could lose her father, and she might as well have already lost both of her brothers, considering one was barely ever around. She hugged him tightly and did the one thing she had sworn to never do, especially in front of a guy. She cried. "I've missed you so much," she whispered.

467Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 19 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:26 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott was a bit surprised by her hug, but he didn't question it one bit. He hugged her back tightly and kissed her head. "I missed you too, babe. I missed you too much," he said, and he rocked her in his arms, hopefully everything would be okay in the end, but he needed her right then more than ever. "I still love you," she whispered to him, holding her close and taking her hand. He would be lost without Tatum in his life. She was his everything. Now he understood why his father always stood by his mother.

468Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 19 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:41 pm

wills

wills

Tatum rested her head against his chest and let out a shaky breath. She knew she shouldn't have pushed Scott away, or anyone away for that matter. It had been a reflex; something out of habit, like breathing. She worried the bottom of her lip as she slowly pulled away to look up at him. "I love you too, Scott," she whispered back. She needed him like she needed air. She used her free hand to rub the tears away from her eyes. "We will make it through this," she whispered; she could only hope she was right.

469Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 19 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:00 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott sighed to himself, and he looked Tatum, kissing her softly. Her words really did help, and they fueled him to go on and help Erza no matter what. He held her close after a few moments, and he nodded in agreement. "We will, baby. I know we will. Hang around Sage a bit. I'll try to make sure that Ezra stays away from her," he said, and he kissed her once more before getting in his car. Maybe Ezra would be okay in the end. It was all he could hope for. Ezra was his best friend after all.

470Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 19 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:55 pm

wills

wills

Tatum bit down on the bottom of her lip and dropped her gaze to the ground. "Do you think it is a good idea for you to hang out with him...?" she said uncertainly. "I mean, I have more of a chance to fight him off, and I don't want you to get hurt," she continued truthfully, finally bringing her gaze back up to him. She was worried about him at the end of the day, and she would rather he stay away from Ezra as well. She was just unsure what to do.

471Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 19 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:01 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott looked up at her, and he managed a small smile. "Hey, I'm going to be okay. You won't have to worry so much, I promise," he said, and he kissed her once more. "I have to get going. My dad is probably worried sick about me. I'll call you tonight. I love you!" he called to her before he had to leave and drive his car off. Both of his parent were off ever since that night, especially his mother. He knew that she had flashbacks, but they seemed to be either more common or more vivid. Maybe both.

472Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 19 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:05 pm

wills

wills

{should we timeskip?

473Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 19 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:22 pm

squid.

squid.

{sure. When to?

474Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 19 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:24 pm

wills

wills

{the next day or....what?

475Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 19 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:33 pm

squid.

squid.

{I was thinking whenever Ezra goes to talk to Sage. If that's the next day then yeah

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next