Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adventures of Scott and Ezra

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 37]

476Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 20 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra on Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:39 pm

Ezra had missed the first half of school. He had played sick and his dad had allowed him to stay home. The moment his parents had left for work, he had jumped up from his bed and rummaged through his father's things. It didn't take long for him to produce a gun. He concealed it in one of the pockets of his backpack. Something in his subconscious was saying that it was completely wrong, but he barely had control of his thoughts anymore. The venomless Ezra would call it deadly. He headed off to school and arrived for the third period bell. It didn't take long for him to locate Sage. He raced up to her and put a hand on her shoulder. "Sage, we need to talk."

View user profile

477Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 20 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra on Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:54 pm

Sage had been at school wondering where in the world Ezra was. He was starting to act a bit weird, but she hadn't spoken to him about it. Not yet at least. She was getting a bit worried as it where he was. Was he sick? Was he hurt? Was he just shutting her out? That and every other question under the sun was running through her mind. It was so hard to focus in class, which was not common for her. She was at her locker, rummaging through what she needed for her next class. She jumped when she felt the hand on her shoulder, but she couldn't help but smile when she saw Ezra. He was okay! Her smile dropped a bit when he spoke. "What's wrong, Ez?" she asked him. Was he breaking up with her?

View user profile

478Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 20 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra on Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:00 pm

Shifting the backpack on his back, Ezra fixed her with a semi-forced smile. "My parents are giving me grief. I played sick this morning so I could get everything together. I want to leave. Er, now," he began; this isn't what the real Ezra wanted. He couldn't seem to think clearly. And there was just something about his father that was...well...off. "I want you to come with me," he continued, reaching out to take her hand in his own. "Please? I can't do this alone, and all Scott ever cares about anymore is Tatum."

View user profile

479Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 20 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra on Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:20 pm

Sage gave him an odd look at first. None of it made sense to be honest. It was all really confusing. "Ezra...I don't understand. I thought you and Scott were best friends," she said. Ezra had been off for at least the past month, and she was starting to get really worried. She wasn't sure what happened, but she wanted to know. She was a bit nervous, and she bit her lip. She really did like him, but should she go? "I mean, if this is what you really, really want, I guess I can come," she said. Was she really doing this? Well, people did tell her that she needed to get out of her comfort zone. She place the books in her locker and took his hand, but she honestly felt off about all of this. This wasn't like the normal Ezra, and she knew that something was up.

View user profile

480Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 20 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra on Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:29 pm

Ezra grinned when she agreed to going. His subconscious was screaming at him to back, or to get rid of the gun. One or the other. He had already hurt his best friend; he couldn't hurt Sage too, could he? Either way, the venom Ezra had taken over. And the venom Ezra knew he had to hightail it out of there before someone tried to stop him. He gripped Sage's hand in his own. "Well people think a lot of things, Sage. I thought he was my best friend too," he said acidly. He lead the way out the door and towards his car, which wasn't even parked in a parking space. It had been left running idle while he ran in to get Sage. "Let's hurry," he insisted before he hopped in.

View user profile

481Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 20 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra on Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:48 pm

Sage was almost shocked at Ezra. This wasn't the guy that she knew and really liked. This was someone else, and it was starting to scare her. "Ezra, are you okay? This is nothing like you," she said. She hated this Ezra, whoever he was. She followed him in the car, and she looked down at her hands, wondering is she had made the right choice or not. Was it a good idea to go along with him? "Are you sure this is a good idea? Your dad is the sheriff. He's going to track us and find us," she said nervously. She was never one to skip classes, let alone run away!

View user profile

482Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 20 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra on Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:51 pm

"Yeah, well, when you live your life as the son of the sheriff, it gets tedious, Sage," Ezra stated. He stepped on the gas pedal the moment she got into the car. He was going way above the speed limit, and he wasn't exactly sure where he was going. "And I am fine. I am better than I have ever been, actually," he continued, gritting his teeth. The real Ezra was attempting to break through, but it just wasn't happening. His eyes as shifted to the deep shade of red again; his grip on the steering wheel tightened. "Did you want to come or not, Sage?"

View user profile

483Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 20 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra on Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:59 pm

Sage was starting to get more and more scared as she sat in the car. Okay, this wasn't a good idea. Ezra didn't seem fine at all. He seemed the exact opposite of fine, actually. As she saw his eyes, hers widened, and she quickly looked away. "N-No, I wanted to come. I promise I did," she said, and she looked out the window. She was starting to get really scared. Maybe Ezra wouldn't notice if she pulled out her phone. She bit her lip and took the risk, sending Tatum as text, asking her to help her.

View user profile

484Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 20 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra on Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:04 pm

Ezra's eyes narrowed; his grip on the steering wheel only tightened as he sped down the highway. "Why do I find that hard to believe, Sage?" he snapped. He gritted his teeth and switched lanes. He knew exactly where he was going now. "You wanted to break up, didn't you? Should have known it was too good to last," he muttered under his breath. This isn't what Ezra wanted to say, nor do. Not at all. "Fine. But if I can't have you, no one will." Tatum had been sitting in class; she had been trying to keep an eye on Sage whenever she could, but she was pretty relaxed about it, since Ezra hadn't even made an appearance. When her phone buzzed in her pocket, she took a quick glance and immediately raised her hand. "May I go to the bathroom?"

View user profile

485Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 20 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra on Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:11 pm

Sage looked at Ezra, and she quickly shook her head. "No, Ezra, that's not it! I don't want to break up with you at all. I really like you!" she said, but she was starting to get really scared. He was terrifying, and he didn't seem to be stopping soon. At his next words, her eyes widened in fear. "Ezra, no," she said quickly, and she tried to open the door to the car, but of course he was driving. Besides, if she jumped out, she'd probably get killed. "Ezra, let me out of the car right now. Ezra!" she screamed, now crying at this point. She was terrified that he was going to kill her. Ezra was insane! Wait, no, this wasn't Ezra. This was someone else.

View user profile

486Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 20 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra on Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:16 pm

Ezra was barely listening to her. Instead, he was more focused on the road. "You are becoming highly annoying. I suggest if you want to remain conscious, you will shut your tramp before I make you," he snapped. He came to a skidding halt at an abandoned building and rounded the car. He grabbed her by her arm. His backpack was slung onto one shoulder. "Too bad he didn't get to say those three little stupid words. Ezra was always such a wimp. Maybe that's why I am here. To make a man out of him," he said with a wicked smile. He pulled out a blindfold and duct tape. "Now, we don't need you causing any trouble."

View user profile

487Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 20 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra on Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:22 pm

Sage felt as if her heart was going to stop. Something huge was wrong with Ezra, and she needed to know what it was! She winced and let out a whimper of pain when he grabbed her by the arm. His words made her think even more than something was wrong with him. "Ezra, looking at me! I love you! You can fight whatever this is. You can overpower it! I know it," she said, and she looked into his eyes, but they weren't Ezra's eyes. They were something else. When he putting out the blindfold and duct tape, her eyes widened. Scott had gotten out of class, and he was trying his best to keep an eye an Sage, but she wasn't at her locker. He sent Tatum a quick text, asking if she had gotten anything.

View user profile

488Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 20 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra on Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:52 am

"Oh, poor, poor, sweet, Sage. If Ezra could overpower this, overpower himself, don't you think he would have already done it by now?" Ezra snapped, his eyes narrowing. "Ezra was always a weakling," he said with a laugh. "So weak, he can't even accept the truth," he continued before he put the duct tape over her mouth and the blindfold over her eyes. "I thought I would just shoot you, but what's the fun in that?" he said acidly before he slammed the door shut and headed toward the building with Sage in tow. Tatum had slipped out of her class and stayed in the bathroom for the remainder of the period. She wasn't nearly as good as Ezra; but while he was trying to tract Scott's phone, he had rambled on about what he was doing. She had retained most of the information. When it seemed to work, she only relaxed a bit. She quickly headed out as the bell rang and glanced down at her phone as it buzzed once more. She headed over to Scott. "Ezra. Ezra has Sage. We have to go."

View user profile

489Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 20 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra on Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:03 am

Sage felt like she was losing any hope that the real Ezra would come back. She was struggling the best she could, trying to either call for help or get away from him the best she could, but nothing seemed to be working. "What are you going to do to me?" she tried to ask, but it just came out as a muffled version of her own voice. Scott was waiting by his locker, still looking around for either Ezra or Sage, but he saw neither which was starting to worry him. His fears were confirmed when Tatum came to him, and his eyes widened. "No! We have to find them," he said quickly. He opened his locker and grabbed the tranquilizer that he was given, and he took Tatum's hand before running out and going to his car.

View user profile

490Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 20 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra on Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:11 am

Ezra didn't listened to her question, not that he would be able to make it out anyway. He headed up the stairs outside the building onto the room. He turned to Sage then and smirked. "Bad things happen to good people, they say," he muttered before he opened his backpack and pulled out the gun. He moved around Sage and pressed the gun to the back of her head. Tatum was calm; living with a military family had trained her for moments like these. But her adrenaline was pumping all the same. She followed after Scott and handed him her phone. "I think Ezra binged his own poison. He loves to ramble while he tracts phones."

View user profile

491Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 20 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra on Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:25 am

Sage was crying, but she was trying to be as calm as she could. Everything was dark, and she was terrified. She felt the cool barrel of the gun on the back of her head, and she cried, her whole body shaking. Even though her voice was muffled, she still spoke. "Ezra, please," she managed to say. She wasn't speaking to this insane person. She was speaking to the real Ezra. Her Ezra. Scott drove as quickly as he could. She Tatum handed him the phone, he couldn't help but smile. "He rambles while doing everything," he said. He soon came to the place, and sure enough, Ezra's car was there. "We have to go before he kills her."

View user profile

492Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 20 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra on Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:37 am

Ezra glared at the back of her head and moved her along, heading for the edge of the roof. He pressed the gun harder against her head and snapped, "Stay quiet." But the real Ezra was trying to break through. His grip on the gun loosened ever so slightly, but he couldn't seem to take it away from her head. He was struggling. Tatum jumped out of the car the moment he stopped and took off on a run. Words were pointless at this point. Sage's life was on the line. When she reached the top of the roof, she came to a momentary halt.

View user profile

493Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 20 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra on Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:52 am

Sage was crying, but she was still trying to get to Ezra. She was terrified about what was going to happen. "Ezra, you can fight it!" she said in a muffled voice, crying. Ezra had to be able to fight! He just had to! He seemed to be winning, so maybe if she encouraged him he could do it. Scott was shocked when he saw the scene. It seemed as if time was frozen for a bit. He finally snapped out of his daze, and he looked at Tatum. Could he do it? No, he couldn't hurt his friend. He dropped the tranquilizer and ran at Ezra, grabbing his hand with the gun. "Sage, run!" he yelled. Sage managed to pull off the blindfold off, and her eyes widened.

View user profile

494Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 20 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra on Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:00 pm

Ezra was struggling with the gun and what he should do. The real Ezra knew he couldn't do it; he didn't want to. When Scott ran at him, he turned on him and narrowed his eyes. "Look who is here," he snapped. But the real Ezra was fighting for control at that point. His grip loosened once more on the gun, and suddenly, the gun fell from his hand onto the ground. "Scott?" he whispered, letting out heaving breaths. He glanced back at Sage, and then Tatum, who had run to Sage's side.

View user profile

495Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 20 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra on Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:07 pm

Scott was hoping that maybe somehow Ezra could pull through everything. He had to! He couldn't lose his best friend. He grabbed the gun, and he looked at Ezra when he spoke. He sagged with relief and pulled him into a tight hug. "Ezra. You don't even know how much you scared me. Listen, we are going to help you," he said, and he grabbed his phone, quickly texting Willow, telling her the coordinates and then that they need the cure. Sage was hugging Tatum in fear of Ezra, but then she hear him. "Ezra," she said quickly, and she ran him, hugging him tightly. "I knew you could do it," she said.

View user profile

496Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 20 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra on Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:27 pm

Ezra was afraid. Not of any of them, but himself. He had held a gun. He had threatened his friends...Sage. He felt horrible, like he had drank something sour. "Get away from me!" he muttered, stepping back from the both of them. "I will only hurt you," he whispered brokenly as he fell to his hands and knees. This couldn't be true. Why had he done that? Why had it been so hard to stop it? And why did he have the sickening feeling that it would happen again. He had to get out of there. Away from them. He couldn't hurt them.

View user profile

497Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 20 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra on Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:40 pm

Sage jumped slightly when she heard Ezra, and she shook her head. "Ezra, look at me. You are going to be okay. Didn't you hear Scott? We are going to help you," she said, and he took his hand, looking into his eyes. Hopefully Ezra would calm down. He needed to know that he was going to be okay. He wasn't going to hurt them. "Ezra, I love you, and I know you aren't going to hurt me. You can overpower this," she said, and she hugged him anyway, pulling him close. "Please don't leave me."

View user profile

498Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 20 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra on Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:04 pm

Ezra pushed her away and stumbled back from her. "I said get away from me!" he screamed. He was shaking all over at that point. He was going to end up hurting someone. He was horrible, evil. If anyone deserved to die, it would be him. He backed away from them and headed towards the stairs. "Just. Stay. Away," he whispered before he turned and started to bolt down the stairs. They didn't understand. He was already losing control, and it was only going to get worse if he didn't get away.

View user profile

499Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 20 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra on Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:24 pm

Sage tried to keep her tears from falling as he pushed her away. Scott cursed, and he ran to the tranquilizer had dropped. "I'm going to go after him. Stay here," he said, and he ran as tried to get to Ezra. He soon found him, and he tackled him, pinning him to the ground. "Ezra, I don't want to have to use this on you, but I will if I have to. Listen, I know someone who is going to help you. We just need to stay here. Don't run off," he said, and he looked into his eyes. Ezra was more of a brother than a friend. He had been with him through everything, and if he lost him, he lost everything. It was as simple as that.

View user profile

500Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 20 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra on Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:47 pm

Ezra gritted his teeth and clenched his fists. No one seemed to understand. But maybe they couldn't. It was like having a war with himself, and he was losing. He closed his eyes and let out a few shaky breaths. "Scott, if you don't get away, I am going to end up hurting you or someone else. How can you not understand that?" he muttered. He would have said more if a loud roaring noise hadn't cut through the silence of the afternoon. A hovercraft. "I thought those were used only in the war now," he whispered in awe.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum