Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games 2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 40]

726Hunger Games 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:39 am

wills

wills

Dayton didn't understand why she was so persistent. He saw no real reason to invite Drake. Drake couldn't actually care about him, could he? He let out a long huff before he ran a hand over his face. "I just don't see the point. He might not even want to come," he stated finally. By that point, Dayton had heard stories, and Drake was not a man to win over easily. He would be lucky if even got a smile out of him.

--

Astrid frowned and shook her head. It was annoying how the stubborn gene seemed to pass down from Sherwood to Sherwood. There should be a warning label or something. She began to start sorting herself. Once everything was sorted, she muttered, "We need a strategy." She didn't plan on staying. She would leave when everyone was sleeping. Piper would be safer with the guys, and Noah wouldn't have to die. She grabbed the medical supplies and motioned to Noah's leg. "But first, we need to fix that." Drake took a seat and clasped his hands together. "We need to get all the soldiers we can. Split them up. Half will distract whoever is doing this and half will go after Noah and Felix. I have a sneaky suspicion who is behind this."

727Hunger Games 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:52 am

squid.

squid.

Aimée took his hand, and she let out a small sigh. "If you never try, he is going to always hate you," she said, and she handed Willow her phone. "Can you call Drake for me and ask him to come?" she asked Willow, knowing that she would do it in a heartbeat. "You will thank me later, I promise you," she said, and she gave Dayton a smile. She could only hope that he wasn't mad.

Noah sigh when everything was sorted, and Felix made him sit down. "You are so lucky my mom made me take that health class, Noah," he said before he stared to fix his wound. Noah looked down at him and rolled his eyes. "You hated that class," he said, and Felix smirked as he added on,"with a passion." Noah laughed along with him, a small smile slipping on his face. Who knew that there would be room for laughter in a place like this. "First, we need to figure out everyone's strengths and weaknesses. Felix is obviously our medical guy," he said. Dimitri nodded, and he looked down at his father. "I love you, Dad. I don't think I have said that enough," he told him quietly.

728Hunger Games 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:10 pm

wills

wills

Dayton frowned and shook his head. He honestly saw no point in trying either. Drake didn't seem to want to try, so why should he? His frown deepened when she handed the phone off to Willow and told her to call Drake. Willow dialed his number and walked off to talk to him. Well, if the guy declined her, Dayton would be on his tail as soon as he could appropriately walk. Wow, he was really getting protective over Willow. "Thank you?" he repeated, frowning. He had no reason to have a close relationship with Drake. Willow came back a few seconds later and handed Aimee her phone. "He said he will be here in a few minutes."

--

Astrid leaned back as she cleaned her sword with the hem of her shirt. She listened to the two boys and attempted to smile but it was weak. However, Piper was nervously laughing as well. As Noah spoke up once more, Astrid sheathed her sword then. "I am good with fighting, especially with a sword," she said sheepishly. She wouldn't mention the training, and she hoped they wouldn't ask. Piper, however, averted her gaze. "I'm not really good at anything," she whispered. Astrid frowned at that and nudged her. "Don't say that. You would be a good spy. You have the energy of three rambunctious kids, and you could get back quickly since you can run," she offered, but Piper didn't seem satisfied. Drake offered him a small smile. "I love you too," he whispered, patting him on the back. "And don't worry, we will get them. I will be sure of it."

729Hunger Games 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:06 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée gave him a smile, and she kissed his cheek. "It can't be that bad, Dayton," she said. She hated how he wasn't really trying, but she was working her butt off trying to get the two to be at least friendly. She wasn't going to say anything about it though. She was worried that they would get into another big fight, and they didn't need that.

Noah nodded as he listened to Astrid. They could use her for guarding, and if they got down to it, maybe even hunting. He looked over at Piper when she spoke. He had no idea what to say, but Felix always knew what to say. He gently took her hand and smiled. "I'm sure you have something. Can you cook? You can help us cook some meat if we get any. And who's to say you can't train and get better at something. Nobody can't do anything," he told her with a smile. Dimitri closed his eyes, and he looked up at his dad. "I'm so scared. I never wanted this to happen," he said quietly. He looked up at the door when it opened. It must have been Aspen and Ann.

730Hunger Games 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:00 pm

wills

wills

Dayton stared up at the ceiling and frowned slightly. "Says the one who can't be there alone," he muttered, frowning. "I only go there because of you, you know," he continued. Willow could feel the tension, so she jumped up and said, "I drew you a picture." She fished the folded notebook paper and handed it to Dayton. A minute or so later, Drake stepped into the room, and Willow threw her arms around him as if she had known him her whole life. Drake chuckled and returned the hug before standing upright. "Uh, so how is it going?"

--

Piper felt a bit hopeless. She wasn't amazing like Astrid, nor could she heal like Felix. She was hopeless and useless. At Felix's suggestion, she cracked a small smile. "Uh, yeah. I cook with my mom," she replied, shrugging. It wasn't that remarkable. Astrid threw Felix a small smile and mouthed, 'Thank you.' She wasn't good at making others feel better. Actually, she had more of a specialty of making people feel worse. Drake sighed and muttered, "Neither did I. This shouldn't have been a problem." He had wanted to keep his own kids from danger, and that hadn't succeeded. It was happening all over again with his grandchildren. Ann walked in and first gave her father a tearful hug, and then she turned to Dimitri and hugged him as well.

731Hunger Games 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:40 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée rolled her eyes, and she looked up when Drake came in. She walked up to him and hugged him. "Hey," she said with a small smile. "Thanks for stopping by. I know how you feel about Dayton. I mean, he thought that you wouldn't even stop by," she said, and she looked back over at him with a small smile. Maybe she should shut up before she said more that she regretted.

Felix smiled when she spoke, and he nodded. "Good. Maybe you can teach me. I've always wanted to know how. I mean, I can make toast and boil water, but that is about it," he said with a laugh. Noah smiled as he watched the two. For some reason, Felix was always good with kids and calming people down. He honestly had no idea where he picked it up from. Dimitri looked down at his dad, and he nodded. "I will stop them, and I will save my son," he said, and he looked over at his sister. He hugged her tightly. "It's going to be okay. We will get Felix out of there."

732Hunger Games 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:00 pm

wills

wills

Drake threw a glance at Dayton, who was pretending to ignore him by studying the picture Willow had given him. "Well, I had to see him and make sure that he didn't die," he began, chuckling softly. He then grew serious. "I think after I saved you both, I need to check on the both of you," he continued, shrugging. He may not be the best of friends with Dayton, but it wasn't like he hated him. Or not exactly.

--

Piper smiled slightly at his comment and laughed along with him. "Maybe I could help," she agreed with a half smile. She felt a bit better; Felix was pretty easy going. She then glanced at everyone and folded her hands together. "If I don't make it out of here," she began, but Astrid cut in quickly. "Pipes, you are going to make it out of here," she stated. Ann hugged her brother tightly and let out a shaky breath. "It's my fault, isn't it? Why our kids?" she whispered in confusion. Felix and Noah did not deserve this. She hated it so much.

733Hunger Games 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:11 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimee gave Drake smile, and she smiled lightly. "I'm glad you wanted to check in on him. I'm sure that he missed you," she said, and she looked over at him. She didn't want him to completely ignore Drake. She took his hand and sat back down. "So, what do you guys want to talk about?" she asked nervously. She was beginning to think that this was a bad idea, and she didn't want them fighting. Not in front of Willow or Drake.

Felix smiled down at her. "That'd be great. Maybe I can teach you some medical stuff in return, just incase," he said. As she went on, he was about to say something, but Astrid beat him to it. "You are gong to make it out. With all of us protecting each other, nothing can stop us. We are all going to be okay," he said, and he looked down at Piper with a smile. He didn't want her to be scared, even though he wad terrified. Dimitri shook his head. "No, this isn't your fault. It's my fault okay. They did this because I am a bad president. I will fix this," he said, and he hugged his sister.

734Hunger Games 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:27 pm

wills

wills

Dayton folded the piece of paper and placed it on the table beside him before he glanced at Drake and gave him a simple nod. Drake sat down in the other spare seat and asked, "How are you feeling?" Dayton arched a brow before he replied with, "Fine." At Aimee's question, he muttered, "Actually, I am getting pretty tired." He suddenly wished he had asked for the painkillers earlier. He would have already been out like a light, and he would have avoided this awkward situation.

--

Piper threw Astrid a nervous look. She was glad to see that she was optimistic about this; however, she didn't realize how easy a target she actually was. She slowly brought her attention to Felix and cracked a half smile. "I guess. I just...worst case scenario," she said after a moment. What if she didn't make it? What if someone in their group didn't? It would more than likely be her. "Let's just hope you are right." Ann shook her head instantly at her brother's comment. "You aren't a bad president. You are what the world needed. Just some people...are bad," she replied. She thought of Victor and shivered at the memories. She couldn't be more grateful he was gone.

735Hunger Games 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:39 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimee looked over at him when he spoke, and she looked at the ground. "Oh, okay. I-I'll ask the doctor for some more painkillers," she said quietly, and she stood up, quickly going out of the room. Of course this was a bad idea. She just wanted them to stop hating each other, but she was stupid and failed. She quickly went to the doctor and asked about the painkillers.

Felix shook his head, and he took her hand. "Piper, stop this. No one is going to die, certainly not you. I will protect you with my life, okay," he said, and he looked into her eyes. She didn't need to worry like she was about this. It was stressful enough. He couldn't imagine what she was going through. She was probably more scared than him. Dimitri sighed, and he closed his eyes. "It's still my fault. Someone hates me enough to do this to my innocent Noah. He never did anything, and Felix certainly didn't," he said. Felix was always the quiet one. He deserved this least of all.

736Hunger Games 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:51 pm

wills

wills

Dayton glanced over at Aimee when she spoke and nodded slowly. "Thanks," he muttered before bringing his gave up to the ceiling once more. Normally, he would have declined medicine, but he was gaining a headache on top of everything else. He didn't say anything else; instead, he dropped his gaze to the ground and let out a long breath. Between Jaxon making an appearance to Drake being there, it had been on hectic day.

--

Piper slowly brought her gaze over to Felix, and she slowly nodded. This was all so frightening. Would things have been different if she hadn't been hanging out with Astrid? Would she have been there? She gave Felix a hug and sighed. "Okay, okay. Whatever you say," she whispered, finally. He had to be right. If he said she was going to make it, then she would make it, right? Ann shook her head and sighed. "It isn't your fault that someone doesn't like you, Dimitri," she told him. She nodded as he continued on. She wished her son hadn't been brought into this; she wished none of their kids had. "We will get them," she stated. The crying was over for Ann; much like her father, she tried not to cry often or long.

737Hunger Games 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:01 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimee came back inside with the doctor, but she didn't look at Dayton. She was terrified he would be mad at her. She walked to Willow and took her hand. "Come on, let's take you home. I'm sure that Tyson misses you," she said, and she quickly walked out of the room without another word. She would have to hold in her tears for later when Willow was gone.

Felix sighed, and he wrapped an arm around her. "Hey, how about we start setting up the beds? Noah, maybe you can make a small fire. I have a feeling it will get cold during the night," he said, and he started to pull out the blankets that the group had managed to get collectively. Dimitri sighed, and he ran a hand through his hair. "Whoever this is, I will make them pay," he said, and he looked back at the television screen. He was determined to save his son now. Nothing was going to stop him.

738Hunger Games 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:15 pm

wills

wills

Dayton glanced at Aimee, and he was somewhat stunned when he didn't say anything to him. He turned to the doctor and took the painkillers. Drake stood then as well. "I should leave too," he said, and Dayton awkwardly nodded. "Glad to see you are okay," Drake continued before he walked out. Willow followed Aimee out with a tilted head. "Is everything okay?" she asked; although she was young, she could tell something was wrong. As people said, kids and dogs were the best judges of characters and emotions.

--

Astrid fished out her sword once more. "I will take the first shift," she stated. She wasn't sure if she could leave them just yet. She had to be sure that they would make it, especially Noah. Piper went to help Felix with getting the beds made. She wasn't surprised when Astrid volunteered to keep watch. Ann nodded in agreement. She then hesitantly glanced at Dimitri. "Do you have any idea who it could be?" she asked, frowning slightly. She glanced at their father and then at Dimitri again. Maybe at least one of them had an idea.

739Hunger Games 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:12 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée looked down at Willow, and she gave her a small nod. "I'm okay. Don't worry," she said, and she soon started to drive when she got her in the car. She soon drove her to Tyson's house, and she walked her to the door. "I'll see if I can pick you up tomorrow too," she said, and she gave her a small hug. She returned to her car but stayed in it for a moment. She was thinking of all that had happened, but mainly of Jaxon. How was he able to have the affect he did on her. She knew that she had made the promise to Dayton, but Dayton didn't keep his end. Maybe one little drink wouldn't hurt. Then she was off.

Noah looked over at Astrid as he volunteered for the first shirt. He still wasn't so sure about her. She would probably try and run off, and he just wasn't sure why. "I'll do it with you. Just incase. It is the first night after all. Lots of people. It only makes sense," he said, and he took his sword and sat down beside her, not taking room for any objections. Dimitri though about it for a moment, but then his eyes widened. "How was I so blind! Of course it was him!" he yelled, and he ran a hand through his hair. "Xander Matthews did this."

740Hunger Games 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:22 pm

wills

wills

Willow frowned at Aimee's comment. She didn't believe her one bit but she simply nodded. Maybe she would draw a picture for her tomorrow. It seemed to make Dayton smile just a little bit. Once they reached the house, she turned to Aimee and nodded. "Okay. Maybe Day will be better then," she agreed. She waved before she ran inside. "Guess what Ty! Day has a cool friend! I think his name is Jason or something," she stated. Tyson frowned and muttered, "Jaxon? Oh, no, no, no. Stay away from him. You hear me?" Dayton texted Aimee right before he was to fall asleep. I am sorry things aren't going too well. I am just not good with making friends...if you couldn't tell, he sent.

--

Astrid frowned at Noah and resisted the urge to curse under her breath. "I love how much you trust me, Noah," she muttered in response. She knew he was just making up an excuse to keep an eye on her. There were plenty of other ways she could find to run off anyway. Because she wouldn't have to kill him if she wasn't around him. Ann frowned as she let that sink in. "Wait, why would Xander have anything against you?" she asked; it made no sense. Xander had seemingly fallen off the face of the earth until she had heard about Noah and Felix hanging out with his daughter at one time.[/i]

741Hunger Games 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:47 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée glanced at her phone when she got the text. She would reply to it after she got home, but that would be a long while. She pulled up to the small building, and she grabbed her fake I.D. She sat down on one of the stools and orders a couple drinks. It couldn't hurt too much, could it? Surely not. Besides, she had been fine plenty of other times before, so why should this one be any different. Well it was different because she wouldn't stop. Finally the bar tender made her quit and take a taxi home. Even then, she was stumbling up to the doorsteps.

Noah sighed, and he looked down at her. "I would trust you if you would just tell me what is going on, Astrid. I hate being left out in the dark about all of this. You tore my heart out, dated some guy for the past two years, and just expect me to trust you right off the bat? I want to, but I can't. There is something weird about all of this." Dimitri bit his lip, and he looked at the ground. "Noah and his daughter dated, and we told her things that he didn't want her to know. I just don't understand why he gets back at us now of all times. That was two years ago."

742Hunger Games 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:06 pm

wills

wills

Dayton was beginning to get worried when Aimee didn't text back. He was about to call her when a text popped up from that last person he expected to text him. Jaxon had been at the bar. He had his own connections - not to mention that the bouncer was one of his close friends. So, he was, of course, surprised when he saw Aimee. He trailed after her and placed a hand on her arm. "Aimee? Maybe I should take you home," he suggested. There was no way he was going to trust a taxi, and besides, Dayton would kill him if he let Aimee run the streets wild and drunk.

--

Astrid frowned at that. "I can't tell you. Because if I did, you really wouldn't trust me. Not to mention we would both be in trouble then," she muttered, frowning slightly. "Look, I am not the same girl I was two years ago. I've...I've changed, okay? The girl who was scared of guns? Yeah, she owns one of her own now," she said flatly, dropping her gaze to the ground. "I told you...maybe it is better you stay away from me. No, it is better if you stay away." Ann frowned as that sunk in. It didn't make sense. "He could have been planning over the last two years...," she said.

743Hunger Games 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:17 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée was stumbling and holding on to anything that she could to keep herself form falling. She looked up at Jaxon and let out a drunken giggle. "You're funny. You think I need your help," she said, but she ended up stumbling into his arms and holding on to him for support. "You're nose looks funny from here," she said with another laugh as she tried to stumble away, but she ended up falling.

Noah sighed, and he looked over at her. "How can I trust you when you won't trust me? That isn't how it works, Astrid," he said. This was all different to him. He had never been in a fight with someone he loved like her before. As she spoke, he sighed and looked down at her. "Astrid, it may be best that I stay away from you, but I can't. I am completely and madly in love with you, and nothing will ever be able to change that," he said before he pulled her close and kissed her. Dimitri bit his lip, and he shivered. "What if Astrid is part of his plan?" He hated to think that. Astrid was a nice girl.

744Hunger Games 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:29 pm

wills

wills

Jaxon placed his hands lightly on her shoulders. "You do need my help, I am afraid," he replied with a long sigh. "You shouldn't go out drinking without a friend to take you home," he stated, sighing as he took out his keys. Her comment about his nose made him arch a brow. "Yeah, my nose always looks funny. Now, let's get you-" he began but then noticed she was trying to walk away but she fell. "Yup, you definitely need my help," he muttered as he picked her up and took her to his car.

--

Astrid just glanced away. He didn't understand, and he wouldn't understand. It just wasn't something she could tell. It would put them both in jeopardy. His next words made so many questions rise but she couldn't even get one out before he kissed her. She kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his neck. When she pulled away, she whispered, "Why? Why me? Noah, you don't make any logical sense. I break your heart, but you still come running back with open arms? Why?" Ann glanced at the screen then and let out a long breath. "Then we better warn him. Noah and Felix. She isn't going to hurt our kids," she stated.

745Hunger Games 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:38 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée tried to fight him when he put her back in the car, but there wasn't much of a fight. "You're mean, Jax," she said, curling up into a small ball in the back seat. "I'm tired. Don't hit any potholes," she said, but she kept on talking. "Are you always this pretty? Do you have a girlfriend?" she asked him quietly, tugging on his shirt sleeve like a little kid.

Noah smiled against the kiss, and he held her close. He slowly pulled away, and he looked into her eyes. "It's because I know you are a good person, and I love you more than I could ever describe. Astrid, I am incomplete without you," he said, and he kissed her once more. Dimitri bit his lip as he watched the screen. "How will we? It's not like Xander will just let us send gifts like in a normal games," he said. Of course Xander would twist everything.

746Hunger Games 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:50 pm

wills

wills

Jaxon rolled his eyes and muttered, "Mean is my middle name." He slammed the back door and got into the driver's seat, starting the car up. "On it," he muttered in response as he pulled out. He furrowed his brows and glanced at her when she called him "pretty." He shook his head; this would definitely be a long drive, but maybe just a bit funny. "I wouldn't quite say I am pretty," he replied. "And no. I don't date, unless you didn't realize that."

--

Astrid wanted to tell him not to say that; it would only be harder to let him go. She returned the kiss and then rested her head against his shoulder. "Noah, you deserve better. Way better than me," she whispered. She wanted to tell him. She kept pushing him away, and he wasn't leaving. Would he if he knew what her father wanted her to do? Ann frowned as she let that sink in. "I don't know," she said after a moment. Was there a way to warn them? She wished she knew how.

747Hunger Games 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:55 am

squid.

squid.

Aimée rolled her eyes. "You are pretty, but that is the only word I would use. Nothing else works," she said, and she started to look out the window, but the silence didn't last long. "Why don't you date? Is it because you are too uninteresting to hold one? Or is it just because you are Jaxie Mean...whatever your last name is," she said. She would have continued with the insults, but she was passed out in the backseat.

Noah sighed, and he shook his head. "Astrid, you are the best I could ever have. It kills me that you don't realize it. You are all I will ever need to be happy," he said, and he kissed her lightly. He loved her more than anything, and he wanted her to know that. She made him complete. Dimitri closed his eyes, and he tried his best not to think of the worst. "I think he will just have to figure it out on his own, but I'm terrified he's too blind to see."

748Hunger Games 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:05 pm

wills

wills

Jaxon arched a brow but just shook his head. He continued driving in silence and followed the directions to Drake's house that Dayton had given him. "Why don't I date?" he repeated, scoffing. "Because I don't want to, personal preference," he stated. "And it isn't because I can't get a girlfriend, because I can." He then realized she had passed out; he let out a long sigh of relief. "I am afraid I like sober Aimee over drunk one," he muttered under his breath as he parked the car and got out. He went to the back and shook Aimee. "Hey, we are at your house. You need to wake up."

--

Astrid dropped her gaze to the ground. It seemed like no matter how much she warned him, he wouldn't listen to her. She had tried everything she could. "Noah," she whispered, placing her hand over his. "You wouldn't be saying that if you knew," she continued, averting her gaze. She just didn't know what to do. It was so frustrating. Why did her father want her of all people to do it? Ann let out a long sigh. She glanced to the screen and shook her head. "This isn't going to end well," she muttered finally. She wanted to find Xander Matthews and show him what happens when he messed with her child.

749Hunger Games 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:36 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée was still laying in the backseat, asleep. When Jaxon shook her, she groaned and shook her head, waving him off. "You are mean. Let me sleep," she said. She knew that he probably wasn't going to let her stay, so she extended her arms and spoke with a drunken giggle. "Carry me, Jaxie," she said.

Noah looked down at her, and he shook his head. "How would you know that? I'm pretty sure that I will still love you," he said. She just didn't understand, and he hated that. "Astrid, I leaned that I can't function without you. I love you, and a life without you isn't a life at all," he said before he kissed her once more. He didn't care if all of Panem could see him. He wanted them to know that he loved her. He wanted to show that to Xander most of all. Dimitri watched the screen, and he shook his head. "No no no! Noah, don't do this. Noah, please," he whispered, dropping to his knees and crying. He couldn't lose his son. He couldn't let Xander win.

750Hunger Games 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:20 pm

wills

wills

Jaxon rolled his eyes and leaned against his car. "Let you sleep?" he repeated, shaking his head. "You can't sleep. We have to get you inside," he stated. When she spoke again, he let out a long huff. "Don't ever call me Jaxie again, and I will," he muttered before he picked her up and shut the car door. He headed toward the house and sighed. "Why did you go drinking anyway? You couldn't have just done it for the fun of it."

--

Astrid closed her eyes and tried to keep her breathing slow. She doubted he would. Who would still love someone who was out to kill them, or who was at least supposed to. As he continued, she shook her head repeatedly. "You are going to have to learn to live without me, Noah. You don't understand," she whispered before she placed her hands on his shoulders. "Look, my parents aren't going to stop until you are disconnected from my life. They will stop at nothing," she whispered. She just couldn't bring herself to tell him. It would put them in danger at the end of the day anyway. She kissed him back when he kissed her. She thought back to their first kiss. She had reacted in such a way because it had felt so right but she was just so scared. She knew even then that being with Noah was never a good idea. Yet, there had always been something about him. Ann turned to the screen and bit her lip as she watched the scene play out. "That's it. We have to find a way. Either we warn him, or we get them out of there before she tries anything."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum